Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

Of course, big bang has never been proven.

Not only has it not been proven to be the source of the universe, but it has not even been proven to be something that is possible. We are so far from proving big bang, that even if it were proven to be possible, it still would have to be proven to be the way things came about.

Theories are changing. There are 3 major big bang theories. There are 4 major black hole theories. None of the black holes produced from the black hole theories could fit into any of the big bang universes produced from any of the big bang theories. The theories just don't match up mathematically.

Science has a long way to go to even suggest that the pile of BB math that they have is anywhere near close to reality.

Cool

Citation for that crock of shite you just posted? .
..right then chaps...  get ready to drink!!

It's spelled Shiite, but if I were Muslim, I'd rather be a Sunni.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

But, simply Google "How does science prove that God exists?" to see that there is all kinds of science that proves God exists.

There is no hard science that proves God exists. God is beyond our science.

Stating that science can prove the existence of God is nothing more than extreme conjecture.

God is inside our universe as well as outside. Since He has left us proof in the links I show, etc., He is scientifically proven to exist.

The thing that isn't ever shown is a complete description of Him. In fact, science shows very little about him. But, Whatever or Whoever He is, fits the Thing that put the combinations of scientific facts together in this universe, as my links show.

Cool
I completely agree with you Despite the fact that many skeptics persuade the mankind in the opposite. Only a believing person can understand what and how it happens in the world and everyone knows that God does not have a body, because it is invisible from.

Anybody who believes in God is as a child and probably believes in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy too. 

It is as if a large segment of the Human population has brain damage
And it's true. All believers are sick in the head people. As a modern man can believe in Guy who sits in heaven and rules the world, but nobody sees it and it has no effect.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:34:26 PM

But, simply Google "How does science prove that God exists?" to see that there is all kinds of science that proves God exists.

There is no hard science that proves God exists. God is beyond our science.

Stating that science can prove the existence of God is nothing more than extreme conjecture.

God is inside our universe as well as outside. Since He has left us proof in the links I show, etc., He is scientifically proven to exist.

The thing that isn't ever shown is a complete description of Him. In fact, science shows very little about him. But, Whatever or Whoever He is, fits the Thing that put the combinations of scientific facts together in this universe, as my links show.

Cool
I completely agree with you Despite the fact that many skeptics persuade the mankind in the opposite. Only a believing person can understand what and how it happens in the world and everyone knows that God does not have a body, because it is invisible from.

Anybody who believes in God is as a child and probably believes in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy too. 

It is as if a large segment of the Human population has brain damage
And it's true. All believers are sick in the head people. As a modern man can believe in Guy who sits in heaven and rules the world, but nobody sees it and it has no effect.

All people are sick in the head. Believers in God are simply getting well.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

Not only has it not been proven to be the source of the universe, but it has not even been proven to be something that is possible. We are so far from proving big bang, that even if it were proven to be possible, it still would have to be proven to be the way things came about.

Theories are changing. There are 3 major big bang theories. There are 4 major black hole theories. None of the black holes produced from the black hole theories could fit into any of the big bang universes produced from any of the big bang theories. The theories just don't match up mathematically.

Science has a long way to go to even suggest that the pile of BB math that they have is anywhere near close to reality.

Cool
Creationist websites haven't yet heard about cosmic background radiation, as I see. Keep believing in your nothing, but keep out of scientific discussions, you obviously understand as much as a brain damaged donkey would.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:09:12 AM

Creationist websites haven't yet heard about cosmic background radiation, as I see. Keep believing in your nothing, but keep out of scientific discussions, you obviously understand as much as a brain damaged donkey would.

Notice the lack of one of the basic laws of science in this quoted post^^^... cause and effect.

For a fact, at least after background radiation reaches earth, cause and effect interact with it. Since we have seen nothing contradictory to cause and effect, and since the universe is one, cause and effect applies to cosmic background radiation while it is still in transit to Earth.

But, why should we stop a troll in his tracks? Let him keep on blabbing.

Cool

Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:39:44 AM

I dont mean to offend those who are science fanatics and athiests. Im not an expert in God's words or the Bible but if analyze the Bible very well you can see the connections of the events from the old through the new testament, one example is the predictions made that did come true. There are many evidences and proof written the Bible that shows its legitimacy, and what does science wants? Proof right? There also circumstances as far as my knowledge in the Bible is concerned that science and the Bible had connections. And we cant explain God through science because God is the greatest scientist who personally made science ( in my belief ) and all the creatures in such a complex manner that only He can understand.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

Cool

Citation for that crock of shite you just posted? .
..right then chaps...  get ready to drink!!

It's spelled Shiite, but if I were Muslim, I'd rather be a Sunni.

Grin

Ok, let me just spell it out for you, as obviously you have no phuking clue about terminology outside of your little nutshell you live in.
So in England (that's another country across the Atlantic Ocean) "shite" is slang for "shit" ,and its spelled "shite" . Got it?
Muslim, Shiite and Sunni are completely irrelevant to my post. Just goes to show how clueless you are. But then again
based on your post history here, that's really no surprise.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:04:17 AM

Notice the lack of one of the basic laws of science in this quoted post^^^... cause and effect.

For a fact, at least after background radiation reaches earth, cause and effect interact with it. Since we have seen nothing contradictory to cause and effect, and since the universe is one, cause and effect applies to cosmic background radiation while it is still in transit to Earth.

Cool
As I stated above, creationist websites don't teach you about cosmic background radiation since... I don't even know what the fuck you believe cosmic background radiation helps for, but I'll just be a cool guy and make it clear for you little donkey: the CMB, the cosmic microwave background is the trail left by the creation of our universe, to be more explicit, the Big Bang, or the voodoo thing you creationist, apologist donkeys fail to properly understand. But bare this in mind, I do not even pretend you understand or give credit to the Big Bang, I know it seems impossible for idiots who believe the universe was created 6000 years ago or so. Sleep tight little one, the Big DuDu in the sky might send you to hell if you don't.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:21:26 AM

I dont mean to offend those who are science fanatics and athiests. Im not an expert in God's words or the Bible but if analyze the Bible very well you can see the connections of the events from the old through the new testament, one example is the predictions made that did come true. There are many evidences and proof written the Bible that shows its legitimacy, and what does science wants? Proof right? There also circumstances as far as my knowledge in the Bible is concerned that science and the Bible had connections. And we cant explain God through science because God is the greatest scientist who personally made science ( in my belief ) and all the creatures in such a complex manner that only He can understand.
It's good that you are not an expert in the Bible, because if you would have claimed to be one, that would really offend human kind. The bible has huge inconsistencies and its legitimacy stands for it as a work of art, not a work of science or at least an informative book. It's nice to read it, the poetry is really well written but that's all, I also like Shakespeare. If you wonder about inconsistencies, you can start with the age of the universe, the 6000 years...

PRIMEDICE
fery1985

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:32:22 AM

God definitely exists as no human being is not being able to handle this whole nature. Nature exists due to God or we can say that nature is god.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:06:53 AM

Cool
As I stated above, creationist websites don't teach you about cosmic background radiation since... I don't even know what the fuck you believe cosmic background radiation helps for, but I'll just be a cool guy and make it clear for you little donkey: the CMB, the cosmic microwave background is the trail left by the creation of our universe, to be more explicit, the Big Bang, or the voodoo thing you creationist, apologist donkeys fail to properly understand. But bare this in mind, I do not even pretend you understand or give credit to the Big Bang, I know it seems impossible for idiots who believe the universe was created 6000 years ago or so. Sleep tight little one, the Big DuDu in the sky might send you to hell if you don't.

I forgot.

Scientists have their theories and guesses. But you were there.

LOL!

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:34:08 AM

Cool

I forgot.

LOL!

Cool
Not really, you are the only ones who claim to hold the truth, poisoning everything.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:38:45 AM

Cool

I forgot.

LOL!

Cool
Not really, you are the only ones who claim to hold the truth, poisoning everything.

Well, thank you  Cheesy

Since you were not there,
and since science only theorizes about this,
but since cause and effect, universal entropy, and complex universe are science law,
background radiation doesn't have anything to do with it.

Thanks again.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

Cool

I forgot.

LOL!

Cool

Well, thank you  Cheesy

but since cause and effect, universal entropy, and complex universe are science law,

Thanks again.

Cool
I said I do not expect you to understand the trails that the Big Bang left, so don't struggle to come with your brainless arguments. However, what I would expect you to do is not be ashamed with your faith, which you are. Religion and science do not go along because religion is based solely on revelation and faith. Yes, religious people have no choice but to admit scientific discoveries, but however, what they do with it is take it for granted and use it in their advantage by claiming 'that is another evidence of how majestic is God'. In common terms we call that bullshit. Worse than bullshit is the fact that people like you are ashamed and afraid of sticking with faith, and try to take on science entering a battle that they will lose each and every time.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

Cool

I forgot.

LOL!

Cool

Well, thank you  Cheesy

Thanks again.

Cool
I said I do not expect you to understand the trails that the Big Bang left, so don't struggle to come with your brainless arguments. However, what I would expect you to do is not be ashamed with your faith, which you are. Religion and science do not go along because religion is based solely on revelation and faith. Yes, religious people have no choice but to admit scientific discoveries, but however, what they do with it is take it for granted and use it in their advantage by claiming 'that is another evidence of how majestic is God'. In common terms we call that bullshit. Worse than bullshit is the fact that people like you are ashamed and afraid of sticking with faith, and try to take on science entering a battle that they will lose each and every time.

I had hoped you would understand that the trails couldn't have been left by the big bang, because it never existed. Well, it exists after a fashion in the imagination of some scientists. But scientific law proves that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380,
while big bang is only theory.

Why don't you come right out and admit that you have a religion going for yourself in theories that are not known to be fact? At the same time, science fact has knowledge going for itself in proof that God exists.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:59:18 PM

Cool

I forgot.

LOL!

Cool

Well, thank you  Cheesy

Thanks again.

Cool

I had hoped you would understand that the trails couldn't have been left by the big bang, because it never existed. Well, it exists after a fashion in the imagination of some scientists. But scientific law proves that God exists:

Why don't you come right out and admit that you have a religion going for yourself in theories that are not known to be fact? At the same time, science fact has knowledge going for itself in proof that God exists.

Cool
Science has nothing to do with any God, nor is this a battle of who was there or not. You weren't there, nobody was there, not even the hebrews who wrote the old testament. However, while science admits to not knowing many things, you dumb asses claim to know, so you are the only ones who got a religion going for themselves. Science is pretty accurate, even regarding Big Bang, it was predicted a Background radiation would be found, but again, I have no expectances of you.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:46:58 PM

Cool
Science has nothing to do with any God, nor is this a battle of who was there or not. You weren't there, nobody was there, not even the hebrews who wrote the old testament. However, while science admits to not knowing many things, you dumb asses claim to know, so you are the only ones who got a religion going for themselves. Science is pretty accurate, even regarding Big Bang, it was predicted a Background radiation would be found, but again, I have no expectances of you.

Yet, I have shown the scientific proof that God exists. Even if you can't understand the proof, you can Google the science laws that make up the elements of the proof, and see that they exist.

Here you are, dragging in the Hebrews and their religion, again. Does everything have to be religion for you?

The math regarding big bang might be reasonably accurate in itself, but there are all kinds of things that are possible that, if one of them were added to BB theory, the whole thing would collapse. As I have said, even if a form of big bang were PROVEN to be possible, that still wouldn't PROVE that the universe was formed that way.

The fact that there are at least 3 major forms of BB theory shows that big bang is simply something scientists play with. Drop the silly big bang idea. Get down to the facts of science law as listed in my links, above, and see how the universe was created.

We may not know much about God, but the fact that there is intelligence and emotion in the universe that He created, shows that He exists as a sentient being.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:13:45 AM

Cool

Yet, I have shown the scientific proof that God exists. Even if you can't understand the proof, you can Google the science laws that make up the elements of the proof, and see that they exist.

Here you are, dragging in the Hebrews and their religion, again. Does everything have to be religion for you?

The math regarding big bang might be reasonably accurate in itself, but there are all kinds of things that are possible that, if one of them were added to BB theory, the whole thing would collapse. As I have said, even if a form of big bang were PROVEN to be possible, that still wouldn't PROVE that the universe was formed that way.

The fact that there are at least 3 major forms of BB theory shows that big bang is simply something scientists play with. Drop the silly big bang idea. Get down to the facts of science law as listed in my links, above, and see how the universe was created.

We may not know much about God, but the fact that there is intelligence and emotion in the universe that He created, shows that He exists as a sentient being.

Cool
You have shown no scientific proof of a God, nobody has. You've shown proof of laws of physics and nature that exist and have already been proven. As for the religion thing, everything is religion when it involves God since Gods came up through religion, that's the main story, the revelation. Also, as I was saying, you are too ashamed to bring religion into discussion, because that is already a lost battle. So what are you, in the end? Because you are not a scientist and you also deny your religion, basically denying your god. You should make up for something, otherwise you're just a babbling donkey.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:35:14 AM

Cool

Cool
You have shown no scientific proof of a God, nobody has. You've shown proof of laws of physics and nature that exist and have already been proven. As for the religion thing, everything is religion when it involves God since Gods came up through religion, that's the main story, the revelation. Also, as I was saying, you are too ashamed to bring religion into discussion, because that is already a lost battle. So what are you, in the end? Because you are not a scientist and you also deny your religion, basically denying your god. You should make up for something, otherwise you're just a babbling donkey.

Do you understand the math behind big bang? Can you explain it? Can you begin to show where the "proof" in it is? No? I didn't think so.

There is nothing wrong with not being able to understand the proof for God. Lots of folks will not be able to understand the simple explanation. It's just like not being able to understand the math for big bang.

But here is the difference. The proof for God is backed up by scientific laws, while big bang is completely theory. And you know this.

The point? You would rather accept the make-believe science theory for big bang, yet you won't accept the scientific laws that show God.

For you it isn't about determining which is right. What it is about is accepting the laws/facts or accepting the theories/unknowns.

For you it is accepting the religion rather than the knowledge. And that is why you are constantly throwing religion into the mix.

Poor baby. You are so hung up on religion, that when the facts and knowledge stare you in the face, you would rather stick with your religion.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:53:37 AM

Cool

Cool

Do you understand the math behind big bang? Can you explain it? Can you begin to show where the "proof" in it is? No? I didn't think so.

There is nothing wrong with not being able to understand the proof for God. Lots of folks will not be able to understand the simple explanation. It's just like not being able to understand the math for big bang.

But here is the difference. The proof for God is backed up by scientific laws, while big bang is completely theory. And you know this.

The point? You would rather accept the make-believe science theory for big bang, yet you won't accept the scientific laws that show God.

For you it isn't about determining which is right. What it is about is accepting the laws/facts or accepting the theories/unknowns.

For you it is accepting the religion rather than the knowledge. And that is why you are constantly throwing religion into the mix.

Poor baby. You are so hung up on religion, that when the facts and knowledge stare you in the face, you would rather stick with your religion.

Cool
You know you're brain dead when you claim that your proof for God is backed up by scientific laws while the Big Bang is not. That's a whole different level of retard. Whatever you will say, you are the retard here mate, get used to it.

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: