Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:28:39 AM

Let us welcome our third retard here, nomad the flat head monkey. Welcome retard, amuse us.

Prepare for the attack of Nomad's meme's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:29:02 PM

What? You never heard of the ignore button? Don't like what I say? Use the ignore button.

I don't think you are understanding the idea of science. Nothing that I have said is about religion. At the same time, most of what you have said is about religion.

It's a reasonably free forum. This is why you can get off-topic in this thread so much.

If you don't think science proves the existence of God, use some scientific rebuttal to show it. Oh that's right. You do, don't you. It's called "political science" which says that all you have to do is out-talk someone else to be right, and even lie when you can get away with it.

Cool
Everything you have said involves your religion and is about your religion, the one that believes in a God. That's what a religion is, dear brain dead christian. Get used to it, you will never get away by labeling your shit science, it is not, you are not a physicist and you have almost 0 understanding of the few laws that you have heard of and abuse so much. What you are, however, is a religious fanatic, one that would do and say anything only to justify his lack of knowledge by claiming a God. You made it mandatory, your God, you actually believe that we should know your God exists, or else we are retards, liars and other things. Next step is to say we are infidels and off with our heads. The ignore button shall not have its way here, because you are something that I will hunt down and bitchslap every time I have an opportunity to do so. I did my scientific rebuttal for your bullshit, but talking science to you is like buying condoms for fleas. It's absurd and a waste of time. That is why my message to you is fuck off you child molesting religious fanatic.

Everything I have said involves science and standard science laws. To see this, all you have to do is Google the things I say. You keep on bringing religion into it. Don't you have a church to say your religious things in?

Cool
Well, then you are right. Everything you said is almost scientific laws really badly interpreted and God does not exist. If however you brain dead monkey change your mind and claim God exists because of your links, then it is religion. Why? Because you believe in a fucking God, you poor mentally challenged donkey.

P.S. You are not a scientist, get over it.

Hey, man. Thanks for helping to keep this thread alive, so that people can understand that there is proof for the existence of God:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool
There is no evidence of God and you are not a scientist.

Anybody, scientist or not, can look at nature and realize that it had to have been made by God.

But on a more personal note, thanks for setting yourself up as God by adamantly proclaiming God doesn't exist. It just shows that He exists more when you do that.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:30:12 PM

Arno Allan Penzias (born 26 April 1933) is an American physicist, radio astronomer and Nobel laureate in physics who is co-discoverer of the cosmic microwave background radiation, which helped establish the Big Bang theory of cosmology.
Arno Penzias believed that his research in astronomy showed that the universe exists as a result of a supernatural plan.

From Cosmoquotes:

"Astronomy leads us to an unique event, a universe which was created out of nothing and delicately balanced to provide exactly the conditions required to support life. In the absence of an absurdly-improbable accident, the observations of modern science seem to suggest an underlying, one might say, supernatural plan."

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers#researchers_penzias

Yes, Arno Allan Penzias was Jewish, he believed in God, he also believed Jesus was not Messiah and a real Messiah ought to come one day and save us all from evil. He was raised Jewish, no scientific research could change his mind set, his dogmatic view of the world and it didn't really matter. He found traces of the Big Bang and he believed in God. The God thing remained a belief even when he said it might be a supernatural plan. The difference between him and Badecker, for example, is he didn't tell the world he found the proof for God, because he didn't. But the most important thing is that it is irrelevant that this physicist believes or not in God. He wasn't alone, Robert Woodrow Wilson was the co-discoverer, he did not believe in a God. Does that mean anything? No. The founder of the Big Bang theory was a catholic priest and he strongly believed this might collapse religion. The pope told him there would be no such thing, he could make it be a dogma in which everyone would have to believe in. Did it matter that he was a catholic priest? Did that change the truth of the theory? No, it did not. Truth acts the same everywhere, scientific discoveries are the same everywhere because they carry truth, based on evidence, on proof. However, something that does not act the same everywhere is religion, the one claiming to hold the truth. There you have a difference between religion and truth. What do you call something that does not act like truth and is not the same everywhere?
Well, atheism is a position that does not act like truth
It certainly cannot clarify the evidence of survival research; where is the explanation for all 100 proofs that I gave? Survival is apparently a fact of reality and many lines of evidence unite in establishing this. I already proved that atheism is impossible to reconcile with the evidence.

Furthermore,
Are all atheists rational? If so then they would reject all spiritual thinking. But this position is not supported by the evidence.

Since there is scientific evidence of Survival it suggests that all humanists are wrong about their core belief that "you only live once".

Good reading about survival evidence:
https://www.quora.com/Is-this-supportable-evidence-to-life-after-death-and-even-God
I am sorry, atheism does not claim moral laws or to know exactly what is the cause of the existence, therefore it acts as truth by admitting the lack of knowledge. Religion does not admit to that, it claims to know precisely who created us, why and when. Of course not all atheists are rational since not all people are rational but that doesn't affect our subject with anything. As for the link you have provided, my dear friend, the first comment says absolutely everything about it. It simply explains to you why NDEs are not scientifically valid proofs of the after life or God because of the lack of information. Maybe one day, science will be able to track down and measure these NDEs and will find a clear answer, whatever that answer would it be. But until then, they are not considered proof for near death experience or God.
Actually NDEs and reincarnation cases as well as other related phenomena can be considered to be objective experiences. The lack of quantitative methods does not prevent one from concluding that survival is real, I conclude that survival is the simplest explanation for the totality of the evidence based on over 100 points and cases, if you have an open mind then you will look into them and see for yourself.
I'm sorry, I believe you have an authority problem. You may decide for yourself whatever the fuck you want, that's why it's called a belief. However, the fact that you believe the testimony of people who experienced NDEs proves afterlife and God does not mean it actually does and the rest of the world, including people who research this profesionally must listen to you and must believe the same as you. Scientists have concluded it is not enough, some of these scientists are also religious. You can believe whatever, they are not evidence, case closed.
So basically you accept the beliefs of scientists as authority? I do not see specifically why you reject the testimony of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Anthony Flew, both famous skeptics; what specifically would refute the evidence that convinced these men? Do you even have an argument that addresses facts or is it mere speculation? What about the fact that skeptical arguments against NDE are invalid? You have the burden of proving that survival has been ruled out yet you present no evidence. On the other hand is a vast wealth of evidence and documented cases with physical evidence included, all of it suggesting the survival of the personality. You act as if there is no physical evidence being presented and yet there are many varied phenomena which are very hard to explain precisely because of that physical evidence!
It is not evidence from various reasons. Testimony is not really scientific evidence, it can be part of, but you need to supervise what is happening to the subject, or at least understand why and how it is happening. Now, to answer your stupid question, when scientists decide something is not enough to become evidence in a scientific research, of course I accept their words instead of listening to a guy on a forum or some folks on a blog. That is why they are called scientists, because they do the research, dumbass. As for the 'burden of proving', no I do not have it, you actually do. I told you specifically where to look at in the link you provided and now you ask me to prove it to you? You are slightly becoming a Badecker, not reading replies and saying the same shit times and times again. Read, analyze, then talk.
You make the claim that all the evidence is based on testimonies, that is not true. As far as supervising the subject, what about when the CIA tested one psychic and found his telekinetic abilities to be genuine?? This already proves that physical matter can be acted upon at a distance by the mind, the next step is to accept that minds can survive physical death, i.e. the survival hypothesis.

Famous scientists and skeptics did supervise parapsychological research, I posted that link many times.
I posted over 100 points of evidence many of which involve physical evidence. If you have an open mind then you can read and analyze all the cases and the physical evidence which supports the survival hypothesis. There is even neurological evidence indicating that NDE is an experience "at least as real" as waking reality.
You do not give an accurate representation of the evidence, it is biased to say that there is not enough evidence; scientism is obviously a bias that works against parapsychological research but that bias does not excuse you from evaluating the evidence presented; over 100 points were presented and many of these have been thoroughly researched, reviewed, and debated, and do include physical evidence; indeed, much of the argument for survival stands on physical evidence yet you still insist that it is completely anecdotal. I think it is you who is posting the same stuff here when you should be reading the evidence; it is fairly straightforward to evaluate physical evidence, and I posted a lot of it, much to your consternation.

To be clear, survival is a simple explanation for the evidence, skeptical explanations usually involve trickery but this seems implausible given the circumstances and number of cases. Prove me wrong!

Over 100 points, horace; these points prove my argument, I doubt that you can plausibly explain them without survival. These points are summaries of evidence and primary sources as well as scholarly articles.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373864.msg18891891#msg18891891
Holy shit, some people are stupid. The CIA tested a psychic... I'm laughing my ass off right now. Are you talking about 'The men who stare at goats'? Because you must be talking about 'The men who stare at goats' and daaaaaamn you must be so fucking special. Scientism? You called science scientism? As if it were a cult or something. You poor idiot. The difference between science and the shits you poor monkeys talk about is science actually works:if you base medicine on science, you save lives, use it to research technology, retards like you can post this shit here, on a forum, rockets can reach the moon, etc. If I try telekinesis right now to fuck your mother, please ask her if it worked. And if it did, than I will most surely believe in it. As for your links in your post, I believe you poor special boy do not read them yourselves, if you claim that I claim all evidence is based in testimonials. The link about NDEs that you posted was talking about over 100 cases of testimonials of people coming back from clinical death and describing the same experience. Testimonials, you poor idiot. The first comment had a very accurate and complete rebuttal of the claim that these would prove after life and God. You did not read that, you did not even read your own link, you lazy piece of shit, but you expect people to prove you wrong, when you barely make sense in a simple discussion. I'll ask you this, and you will have to be very sincere about it. Are you a biologist? A psychologist? A physicist? A chemist at least? Because if you are not, then why the fuck are we even talking?

That's okay if you deny science. All that's left when you do that is God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:48:56 PM

What? You never heard of the ignore button? Don't like what I say? Use the ignore button.

I don't think you are understanding the idea of science. Nothing that I have said is about religion. At the same time, most of what you have said is about religion.

It's a reasonably free forum. This is why you can get off-topic in this thread so much.

If you don't think science proves the existence of God, use some scientific rebuttal to show it. Oh that's right. You do, don't you. It's called "political science" which says that all you have to do is out-talk someone else to be right, and even lie when you can get away with it.

Cool
Everything you have said involves your religion and is about your religion, the one that believes in a God. That's what a religion is, dear brain dead christian. Get used to it, you will never get away by labeling your shit science, it is not, you are not a physicist and you have almost 0 understanding of the few laws that you have heard of and abuse so much. What you are, however, is a religious fanatic, one that would do and say anything only to justify his lack of knowledge by claiming a God. You made it mandatory, your God, you actually believe that we should know your God exists, or else we are retards, liars and other things. Next step is to say we are infidels and off with our heads. The ignore button shall not have its way here, because you are something that I will hunt down and bitchslap every time I have an opportunity to do so. I did my scientific rebuttal for your bullshit, but talking science to you is like buying condoms for fleas. It's absurd and a waste of time. That is why my message to you is fuck off you child molesting religious fanatic.

Everything I have said involves science and standard science laws. To see this, all you have to do is Google the things I say. You keep on bringing religion into it. Don't you have a church to say your religious things in?

Cool
Well, then you are right. Everything you said is almost scientific laws really badly interpreted and God does not exist. If however you brain dead monkey change your mind and claim God exists because of your links, then it is religion. Why? Because you believe in a fucking God, you poor mentally challenged donkey.

Hey, man. Thanks for helping to keep this thread alive, so that people can understand that there is proof for the existence of God:

Cool

Anybody, scientist or not, can look at nature and realize that it had to have been made by God.

But on a more personal note, thanks for setting yourself up as God by adamantly proclaiming God doesn't exist. It just shows that He exists more when you do that.

Cool
No, I did not proclaim with certainty God doesn't exist, I claimed there is absolutely no evidence of it so the probability of a myth is as low as the Santa Claus story is. The only one here behaving as an all knowing God is you. Your argument that anybody can realize it had to have been made by God is false since a lot of people, scientist or not, can look at nature and realize there is no trace of God anywhere to be seen. You are not a scientist and your understanding of things is altered by your religion, that came up with a God in the first place. You also seem to be a fanatic. Can you prove me wrong?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:55:32 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
No, I did not proclaim with certainty God doesn't exist, I claimed there is absolutely no evidence of it so the probability of a myth is as low as the Santa Claus story is. The only one here behaving as an all knowing God is you. Your argument that anybody can realize it had to have been made by God is false since a lot of people, scientist or not, can look at nature and realize there is no trace of God anywhere to be seen. You are not a scientist and your understanding of things is altered by your religion, that came up with a God in the first place. You also seem to be a fanatic. Can you prove me wrong?

Do monkeys proclaim God does or doesn't exist? How about dolphins or whales? What about chimpanzees? Certainly most plants don't say anything at all!

It takes a human using his part God-ness to state something stupid like God doesn't exist.

Cool

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Cases_Suggestive_of_Reincarnation

20 cases where the physical evidence is very hard to explain with the normal assumptions about death.
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Do monkeys proclaim God does or doesn't exist? How about dolphins or whales? What about chimpanzees? Certainly most plants don't say anything at all!

It takes a human using his part God-ness to state something stupid like God doesn't exist.

Cool
It also takes a human inventing a God as an explanation of anything he does not understand. However, something that most certainly will never seen in nature is a statement as senseless and stupid as you just did. The question you should be asking yourself is this: if there is a God, was it part of its plan to make someone so stupid as to claim that God exists just because animals do not deny it?

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:44:02 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty_Cases_Suggestive_of_Reincarnation

20 cases where the physical evidence is very hard to explain with the normal assumptions about death.
You would be surprised that I know of this book and also read a big part. The stories have been long discussed and there have been some main issues:

1. All of the cases are placed in India, a place where people believe in reincarnation. Most of the stories are quite uncommon, stories that could have been heard around. Children or parents living in an area where reincarnation is a belief could be looking for motives of making it seem real for them.

2. Even if the stories are right, they indeed are suggestive. We are talking about reincarnation, that is a huge discovery, you can not jump to a conclusion so fast. You need a bit more than this. So yes, I do not say it is a lie, it could very well be true, but we can not jump to a conclusion from 20 cases. However, even if one day we discover that reincarnation is true, that does not automatically lead to the proof of a God. Not by far.

I can not rebut the psychological part of this issue, I did not study psychology so my rebuttal is somehow skeptical concerning issue no 1 but I can not possibly say it could not be true, that is what I've said in issue no 2.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
It also takes a human inventing a God as an explanation of anything he does not understand. However, something that most certainly will never seen in nature is a statement as senseless and stupid as you just did. The question you should be asking yourself is this: if there is a God, was it part of its plan to make someone so stupid as to claim that God exists just because animals do not deny it?

Except that it takes a human using his God-part to invent gods. Animals and plants don't do this. Only people who recognize the fact that God is an essential part of existence do this.

You and your silly distracting statements. If you can't realize that you are a god among nature, what are you even doing in this forum? And since you were "dropped" into nature at birth, and since nature is way beyond what mankind can think, God exists. Or do you really think that all nature is nothing?

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Except that it takes a human using his God-part to invent gods. Animals and plants don't do this. Only people who recognize the fact that God is an essential part of existence do this.

You and your silly distracting statements. If you can't realize that you are a god among nature, what are you even doing in this forum? And since you were "dropped" into nature at birth, and since nature is way beyond what mankind can think, God exists. Or do you really think that all nature is nothing?

Cool
Did you realize on your own that animals don't invent Gods or you needed help from your cult? I can enumerate you a shitload of things plants and animals do not do, you would be surprised to find out there are differences between us and other living beings. But bravo, your discovery that animals and plants do not praise gods will change the world as we know it, you little genius. On a more serious manner, I know you cultists see yourselves as gods walking the earth, I already said that about you. That's what makes you a fanatic in the first place. On the other hand, no, I do not see myself as a God among nature because I am aware of the reality of things. We reach a conclusion however: you said nature is beyond what mankind can think, therefore God exists. That is false, what is beyond what mankind can think is called supernatural, you should know that. And no, supernatural does not necessarily mean God. It means supernatural and you need evidence to prove that a certain supernatural is a God. That is the flaw in your mindset. That's the 'apology'. Not being able to understand something and immediately calling it God, because you've been taught since birth about God, you grew up in a culture that praises God, your brain is in big difficulty when put to work on rational, scientific things, without implying that a God exists. You are a victim of religion. Do you know what the real issue for most of the islamic immigrants is? They suddenly realized the possibility of the non existence of an after life. That kind of makes them want to live this life, not end it and risk it. The same that gave birth to Gods will also be able to 'kill' them as a 'rule' and keep them as a myth. And I am talking about mankind. It won't happen too soon because, as we can see, religious people know how to 'go with the wave' in order to keep the myth alive. That is why instead of simple, classical christians you now have deists, theists, creationists, and many other ramifications. They don't have an identity anymore because they need to adapt the lie to the modern world and its discoveries. If it was true in the first place, it would have stayed the same.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:00:03 AM

Did you realize on your own that animals don't invent Gods or you needed help from your cult? I can enumerate you a shitload of things plants and animals do not do, you would be surprised to find out there are differences between us and other living beings. But bravo, your discovery that animals and plants do not praise gods will change the world as we know it, you little genius. On a more serious manner, I know you cultists see yourselves as gods walking the earth, I already said that about you. That's what makes you a fanatic in the first place. On the other hand, no, I do not see myself as a God among nature because I am aware of the reality of things. We reach a conclusion however: you said nature is beyond what mankind can think, therefore God exists. That is false, what is beyond what mankind can think is called supernatural, you should know that. And no, supernatural does not necessarily mean God. It means supernatural and you need evidence to prove that a certain supernatural is a God. That is the flaw in your mindset. That's the 'apology'. Not being able to understand something and immediately calling it God, because you've been taught since birth about God, you grew up in a culture that praises God, your brain is in big difficulty when put to work on rational, scientific things, without implying that a God exists. You are a victim of religion. Do you know what the real issue for most of the islamic immigrants is? They suddenly realized the possibility of the non existence of an after life. That kind of makes them want to live this life, not end it and risk it. The same that gave birth to Gods will also be able to 'kill' them as a 'rule' and keep them as a myth. And I am talking about mankind. It won't happen too soon because, as we can see, religious people know how to 'go with the wave' in order to keep the myth alive. That is why instead of simple, classical christians you now have deists, theists, creationists, and many other ramifications. They don't have an identity anymore because they need to adapt the lie to the modern world and its discoveries. If it was true in the first place, it would have stayed the same.

I am a little curious. Is there any scientific proof for or against the existence of God in all your religious blabber up there? No? I didn't think so.

If you are new to the forum, you can see the scientific proof that God exists here:

Cool

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:51:03 AM

I think God is the only that scientist cant explain Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:10:48 AM

I am a little curious. Is there any scientific proof for or against the existence of God in all your religious blabber up there? No? I didn't think so.

If you are new to the forum, you can see the scientific proof that God exists here:

Cool
I am a little curious of how and why did you ever thought of God, my dear imbecile hypocrite. Did you climb out of your mothers womb and yelled God? Were you in kindergarten and suddenly a thought sprung in your mind 'This chaos must have been created, I'll call the creator God'. Or maybe you were baptized, taken to church, taught about the religion in  which you grew, the very same religion that taught you in the first place that a God exists? You keep bitching about the lack of scientific proof or disproof in my comments, as if you would have any scientific material in any shit that you post. Not only a hypocrite, but also a liar, by claiming to be a physicist and a biologist. My question for you is why do you deny and run away from the religion that has taught you about God? And more important, in what God do you believe?

You may know that by ignoring these two questions it will only make a liar out of you, a fraud, a guy who writes here only to sustain his activity on the forum. That, or a really imbecile hypocrite who knows that he would have no chance to make people believe in God by the very same thing that gave birth to a God, religion, and tries what many apologists try: stick with the science, that works for the youth today. You sick fuck. Answer thosse two questions and it will get more scientific than you would ever hope for.

PRIMEDICE
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

Cool
I am a little curious of how and why did you ever thought of God, my dear imbecile hypocrite. Did you climb out of your mothers womb and yelled God? Were you in kindergarten and suddenly a thought sprung in your mind 'This chaos must have been created, I'll call the creator God'. Or maybe you were baptized, taken to church, taught about the religion in  which you grew, the very same religion that taught you in the first place that a God exists? You keep bitching about the lack of scientific proof or disproof in my comments, as if you would have any scientific material in any shit that you post. Not only a hypocrite, but also a liar, by claiming to be a physicist and a biologist. My question for you is why do you deny and run away from the religion that has taught you about God? And more important, in what God do you believe?

You may know that by ignoring these two questions it will only make a liar out of you, a fraud, a guy who writes here only to sustain his activity on the forum. That, or a really imbecile hypocrite who knows that he would have no chance to make people believe in God by the very same thing that gave birth to a God, religion, and tries what many apologists try: stick with the science, that works for the youth today. You sick fuck. Answer thosse two questions and it will get more scientific than you would ever hope for.
Indoctrination is so strong that most people do not even know why they believe in the nonsense they believe.

They just believe no matter if it is true or even remotely makes sense.

I think the fear of punishment is what keeps their belief alive.

Ask them where is God? And watch them internalize their incoherent world view.

Sometimes BADecker says God exist outside of this universe, sometimes he says he is hiding in people's souls. Lol...

The real answer is they don't know where God is or what he is.  All made up concept, refined as required.

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:51:17 AM

Cool

Indoctrination is so strong that most people do not even know why they believe in the nonsense they believe.

Sometimes BADecker says God exist outside of this universe, sometimes he says he is hiding in people's souls. Lol...

The real answer is they don't know where God is or what he is.  All made up concept, refined as required.

Well said. The fear of punishment is what kept them in there, a form of legal and spiritual slavery. To know that you are owned and if you do not obey, the big one is going to be really angry about it. I also think there is one more fear keeping them inside, a hypocrite one: the fear of being wrong, the fear that your whole life was a lie. It is a flawed thought that one can not change later. Some say that religion is built inside the human, that it is something that we feel the need for. Well, that does not make it good. We also had and still have a killing instinct inside of us, it doesn't mean we should follow it.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:53:55 PM

Cool
I am a little curious of how and why did you ever thought of God, my dear imbecile hypocrite. Did you climb out of your mothers womb and yelled God? Were you in kindergarten and suddenly a thought sprung in your mind 'This chaos must have been created, I'll call the creator God'. Or maybe you were baptized, taken to church, taught about the religion in  which you grew, the very same religion that taught you in the first place that a God exists? You keep bitching about the lack of scientific proof or disproof in my comments, as if you would have any scientific material in any shit that you post. Not only a hypocrite, but also a liar, by claiming to be a physicist and a biologist. My question for you is why do you deny and run away from the religion that has taught you about God? And more important, in what God do you believe?

The real answer is they don't know where God is or what he is.  All made up concept, refined as required.

Well said. The fear of punishment is what kept them in there, a form of legal and spiritual slavery. To know that you are owned and if you do not obey, the big one is going to be really angry about it. I also think there is one more fear keeping them inside, a hypocrite one: the fear of being wrong, the fear that your whole life was a lie. It is a flawed thought that one can not change later. Some say that religion is built inside the human, that it is something that we feel the need for. Well, that does not make it good. We also had and still have a killing instinct inside of us, it doesn't mean we should follow it.

This is almost the complete reason that Horacewoodwood continually resorts to religion rather than science in a science topic. Of course, there is his troll pay, as well.

Because of this, science is a religion for him.

Cool

MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:27:55 PM

If bible, koran, torah and other holy scriptures are wrong this will not prove that there is no God. If there is a God there is no way we can prove his existence if he don't want to. Our civilization is still very young, still many things we cannot explained.

Yes, people are simply not yet sufficiently knowledgeable in this field to prove the existence of one god with the help of science. Maybe in the future it will finally happen.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:23:58 PM

Let us welcome our third retard here, nomad the flat head monkey. Welcome retard, amuse us.

Prepare for the attack of Nomad's meme's.

Horace the monkey man who believes in darwin and ball earth, despite the fact that he plays with balls on a flat court  Grin

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:07:09 PM

Cool
I am a little curious of how and why did you ever thought of God, my dear imbecile hypocrite. Did you climb out of your mothers womb and yelled God? Were you in kindergarten and suddenly a thought sprung in your mind 'This chaos must have been created, I'll call the creator God'. Or maybe you were baptized, taken to church, taught about the religion in  which you grew, the very same religion that taught you in the first place that a God exists? You keep bitching about the lack of scientific proof or disproof in my comments, as if you would have any scientific material in any shit that you post. Not only a hypocrite, but also a liar, by claiming to be a physicist and a biologist. My question for you is why do you deny and run away from the religion that has taught you about God? And more important, in what God do you believe?

The real answer is they don't know where God is or what he is.  All made up concept, refined as required.

This is almost the complete reason that Horacewoodwood continually resorts to religion rather than science in a science topic. Of course, there is his troll pay, as well.

Cool
You still have not answered two simple questions that I have asked and all you do is try to find a scapegoat. And it is all so simple, you can not ever answer those questions. Because your linage is religion, your God is your religion. You won't ever deny it, you little slave, because you are not allowed to do so. What you will always do is try to make it look like I am off topic. The truth,the one that you try to hide, is that it is impossible for any human being that believes in God to scientifically prove God without going through religion. That is because religion is the one that brought up a God story in the first place. Denying religion as a believer is the same as denying cause and effect, the principle that you base your proof on. So, there either is a God, or there isn't. And if there is one, it is one that belongs to a religion, because that is how Gods appeared, it is a fact. If you deny religion, you deny God. If you don't, you will have to answer some questions. This is a yes or no, not a maybe, unless God is a maybe for you and we get to the point of 'why the fuck do we even bother'. Until you answer you are nothing but a fraud, a cultist, a fanatic, a retard, an apologist, etc. All of these because you have no clear pathway regarding your position about God.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:10:08 AM

Cool

Cool
You still have not answered two simple questions that I have asked and all you do is try to find a scapegoat. And it is all so simple, you can not ever answer those questions. Because your linage is religion, your God is your religion. You won't ever deny it, you little slave, because you are not allowed to do so. What you will always do is try to make it look like I am off topic. The truth,the one that you try to hide, is that it is impossible for any human being that believes in God to scientifically prove God without going through religion. That is because religion is the one that brought up a God story in the first place. Denying religion as a believer is the same as denying cause and effect, the principle that you base your proof on. So, there either is a God, or there isn't. And if there is one, it is one that belongs to a religion, because that is how Gods appeared, it is a fact. If you deny religion, you deny God. If you don't, you will have to answer some questions. This is a yes or no, not a maybe, unless God is a maybe for you and we get to the point of 'why the fuck do we even bother'. Until you answer you are nothing but a fraud, a cultist, a fanatic, a retard, an apologist, etc. All of these because you have no clear pathway regarding your position about God.

Are you religion? No. You are fact. The evidence and proof is in the fact that you are posting here. Delete all your posts and your account, and it might be difficult proving that you are fact.

However, believing the things you say, especially if their is no way to prove them, is religion.

Somebody might read your blabber. But if you don't do a little like a scientist, and split it up so that people can see what you are talking about, who cares?

The proof for God has been shown. Your religious attitude is being shown every time you blabber. Perhaps you can get into science sometime. But if you don't, who cares?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: