Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:14:47 PM

I can ask a similar question: what came before the universe? Why something instead of nothing?
All theories regarding the origin of the universe imply self-existence, so all theories are literally inconceivable!

Nonsense.  I can conceive of time being a circle.
You can conceive of the past being caused by the future?
You are preaching nonsense.

Prove it
It is up to you to prove the claim that causality can run in reverse.

In general, a process has many causes, which are said to be causal factors for it, and all lie in its past. Therefore, a cause from the future is out of sequence and nonsensical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwik2learn

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

Because if superpowers like those really existed everyone would know about them.
Is not like scientists are purposely hiding it from people, it's just that it doesn't exist.

No, that does not follow, you cannot say that the existence of a thing is entirely based on popular belief. Many people like yourself have prejudices such that they would deny TK even when presented with scientific evidence. Go figure!
Many people already believe in the supernatural, and parapsychology has a long history, and many eminent researchers believed in these ideas. The reason that most people do not know about the evidence is not important, the science stands by itself regardless of popular belief. To be rational means that you are capable of intelligently assessing new ideas when presented. You have not been able to do that, instead you propose a sort of bandwagon argument.
How can it not exist when I have 2 tests that prove it?
You are trying to cover up the results and say that TK does not exist but you refuse to address the experiments?
No response? You are full of shit, Astargath!
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:46:01 PM

Because if superpowers like those really existed everyone would know about them.
Is not like scientists are purposely hiding it from people, it's just that it doesn't exist.

No, that does not follow, you cannot say that the existence of a thing is entirely based on popular belief. Many people like yourself have prejudices such that they would deny TK even when presented with scientific evidence. Go figure!
Many people already believe in the supernatural, and parapsychology has a long history, and many eminent researchers believed in these ideas. The reason that most people do not know about the evidence is not important, the science stands by itself regardless of popular belief. To be rational means that you are capable of intelligently assessing new ideas when presented. You have not been able to do that, instead you propose a sort of bandwagon argument.
How can it not exist when I have 2 tests that prove it?
You are trying to cover up the results and say that TK does not exist but you refuse to address the experiments?
No response? You are full of shit, Astargath!

Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:29:14 AM

Yeah, I'm full of shit.

Have you tried prune juice?     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:37:41 AM

Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?
The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

Chain of claims made by you:
I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.
Knowing about (the existence of) TK is not helpful or practical.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:49:03 AM

I don't think that there is a scientific proof that God really exist. It just depend on the belief of each of us.
Astargath

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.

I don't care. As I said, you can claim whatever you want but in the end you know it doesn't exist.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:16:29 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 02:29:44 AM by sirazimuth

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

yu saw TK on a video eh? so that proves it? Oh pleeeze!
 have you ever seen a magician perform?
they makes things disappear... LIVE.  And that's the easy stuff.
watch any  "Mentalist" or Derren Brown perform..
TK to them is child's play.
stop being gullible.... TK is nonsense

just like science proves the magic invisible sky fairy exists...nonsense,
no matter how many gazillion times badecker posts his stupid lincs,
and babbles  on and on and on infinitum.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:24:52 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:43:47 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:29:16 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

https://i.imgur.com/i4lZXXU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Thanks, sirazimuth, for helping to emphasize everything that I said, above.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:34:39 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Everything you say is pseudo-science and circular talk, there is nothing to refute because everything you say is self refuted.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
James7860

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:56:37 AM

For me god is there.....
God help me in several critical situations for me....
I don't think there will be a scientific proof to prove god...
Justin201

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

If god exist, he need put some text under this line  Grin Grin Grin
---------------------------------------------------------

BRO you are nice....
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:09:06 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Everything you say is pseudo-science and circular talk, there is nothing to refute because everything you say is self refuted.

At least the flat earth people come right out and say that globe earth science is pseudo-science, even though they might use other wording.

Come on. Spit it out. Say, "Cause and effect is pseudo-science," if that's what you mean. Say, "Complexity is pseudo-science," and, "Entropy is pseudo-science." Don't beat around the bush all the time. What you say is kinda useless when you keep on beating around the bush like that.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

At least the flat earth people come right out and say that globe earth science is pseudo-science, even though they might use other wording.

Come on. Spit it out. Say, "Cause and effect is pseudo-science," if that's what you mean. Say, "Complexity is pseudo-science," and, "Entropy is pseudo-science." Don't beat around the bush all the time. What you say is kinda useless when you keep on beating around the bush like that.

Cool

Hey Dickhead (BADecker) ........

Read what he said..... "Everything you say is pseudo-science and circular talk"

Never did he say Cause and effect are pseudo science. Once again you assume too much. That my furry little friend is your down fall.

You assume everything and prove nothing.

eathen52

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:40:12 AM

hypothesize a god who plays an important role in the universe. assume that god has specific attributes that should provide

objective evidence for his existence. look for such evidence with an open mind. if such evidence found, conclude that god may exist.

if such objective evidence is not found conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that a god with these properties does not exist.so some

people believe god can exist at the same time some people may not believe god does not exist.these all are based on our opinions.
Astargath

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Loops and more loops, ''everything has a cause'' ''but god doesn't have a cause'' ''everything has a maker'' ''but god doesn't have a maker'' It's all loops and when you are asked why god doesn't have a maker or a cause you make up explanations for it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Loops and more loops, ''everything has a cause'' ''but god doesn't have a cause'' ''everything has a maker'' ''but god doesn't have a maker'' It's all loops and when you are asked why god doesn't have a maker or a cause you make up explanations for it.

You forgot to examine your usage of the word "everything." "Everything" is simply the inclusion of all "things." "Things" pertain to this universe. God is not a "thing," nor is He "everything" or included therein.

Cool

c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

This is my 777th post so I had to do it here Smiley

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: