Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

As you can see, badecker, the religious nut cannot answer the question about why god is not affected by cause and effect yet again showing how he doesn't know anything, he just posts the links that he probably didn't even write and repeats it over and over because he can't think for himself. This is what religion does to you, it brainwashes you and it makes you stupid, religious people cannot critically think, it's sad.
It's sad, but when talking about Islam it is not just sadness. It is a danger to people. All acts of terrorism committed by the Islamists who had heard this kind of preaching and become a zombie in the hands of the preachers. Therefore, religion is poison for the brain of the person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

As you can see, badecker, the religious nut cannot answer the question about why god is not affected by cause and effect yet again showing how he doesn't know anything, he just posts the links that he probably didn't even write and repeats it over and over because he can't think for himself. This is what religion does to you, it brainwashes you and it makes you stupid, religious people cannot critically think, it's sad.

Precisely what your non-God religion is doing to you.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

Precisely what your non-God religion is doing to you.    Cool

And as you can see, he still doesn't answer the question proving my point LOL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

As you can see, badecker, the religious nut cannot answer the question about why god is not affected by cause and effect.
That problem with his argument is totally insignificant because ALL theories about origins involve self-existence. So you cannot avoid making that assumption somewhere in ANY theory. Please read Spencer and have some humility. Self-existence must exist but we humans cannot comprehend it. No one can expect to comprehend the self-existence of anything, this thread is about science but you refuse to talk evidence and instead press BADecker on your impossible question while refusing to acknowledge the related questions such as "why is it a self-existing cosmos and not NOTHING"?
tagitalian

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:12:51 PM

There's no proof, and also religion don't give us solid ones.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:39:05 PM

Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?
The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

Chain of claims made by you:
I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.
Knowing about (the existence of) TK is not helpful or practical.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool
I have seen atheists adjust their worldviews based on the evidence, but not in this thread!
If the atheists and pseudoskeptics in this thread had anything substantial to say about this evidence, they would have said it already. Instead of offering reasoned rebuttals, they use troll tactics. Instead of investigating the evidence they claim that anything related to spirituality is impossible.

what evidence?
I guess you have never seen a magician perform. (you very conveniently did not quote my reply to you that referred to magicians... I wonder why?)
Make stuff vanish... saw people in half etc.
they do all that spiritual stuff too, and TK to boot!

only difference being
they do it a lot better ... and they tell you from the outset its ALL an illusion.

I get it you want to believe the spirituality and tk silliness.
I know it's far more fun believing  all that  woo woo shit actually exists.
Hell, I loved watching the Twilight Zone back in the day! (still do on netflix)

but at the end of the day
it's all just  a magician's illusion or a derivative thereof.(see Occam's razor )
Not a fraudster like Uri Geller who tried to convince the gullible it's not a trick.spoon bending rubbish and the like)
To put it in a nutshell...
There is no magic, woo woo, tk,esp, ufos, talking to the dead, bigfoot,
ghosts,horoscopes, flat earth (there ya go badecker, one we agree on!)  or invisible sky fairy etc etc etc.. ILL STAKE MY LIFE ON IT!
I put all that crap in one big box marked in capitals...  "TOTAL BULLSHIT NONSENSE FOR THE RATIONALLY CHALLENGED" !!
Get over it , be rational and live in the real world.  and BTW you best make the most of it
because this is your only life . No fantasy afterlife, no heaven or hell... (and quite frankly given a choice, if they did exist
I'd take the latter hands down... heaven sounds boring as shit but that devil character?.... sounds like a partying dude, lol)

.hey when's episode 25 anyway? (or is it 24? ..oh crap.. i lost count , damn i gotta stop drinkin!...........)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:32:53 AM

Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?
The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool
I have seen atheists adjust their worldviews based on the evidence, but not in this thread!
If the atheists and pseudoskeptics in this thread had anything substantial to say about this evidence, they would have said it already. Instead of offering reasoned rebuttals, they use troll tactics. Instead of investigating the evidence they claim that anything related to spirituality is impossible.

what evidence?
I guess you have never seen a magician perform. (you very conveniently did not quote my reply to you that referred to magicians... I wonder why?)

only difference being
they do it a lot better ... and they tell you from the outset its ALL an illusion.

it's all just  a magician's illusion or a derivative thereof.(see Occam's razor )
Not a fraudster like Uri Geller who tried to convince the gullible it's not a trick.spoon bending rubbish and the like)
ghosts,horoscopes, flat earth (there ya go badecker, one we agree on!)  or invisible sky fairy etc etc etc.. ILL STAKE MY LIFE ON IT!
I put all that crap in one big box marked in capitals...  "TOTAL BULLSHIT NONSENSE FOR THE RATIONALLY CHALLENGED" !!
Get over it , be rational and live in the real world.  and BTW you best make the most of it
because this is your only life . No fantasy afterlife, no heaven or hell... (and quite frankly given a choice, if they did exist
I'd take the latter hands down... heaven sounds boring as shit but that devil character?.... sounds like a partying dude, lol)

.hey when's episode 25 anyway? (or is it 24? ..oh crap.. i lost count , damn i gotta stop drinkin!...........)

Cause and effect exists in everything.
Essentially all scientists know about cause and effect.
We have no real evidence about how cause and effect started.
Cause and effect is essentially programming.

Study cause and effect. You have been caused to say the things that you say, just like I have been caused to say what I say.

The depth and scope of cause and effect within the universe is so great, that only God could have started it. Entropy shows that there was a start. Complexity shows the greatness of cause and effect, thereby showing the greatness of God. This is pure science, not religion at all.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

what evidence?

only difference being

Study cause and effect. You have been caused to say the things that you say, just like I have been caused to say what I say.

The depth and scope of cause and effect within the universe is so great, that only God could have started it. Entropy shows that there was a start. Complexity shows the greatness of cause and effect, thereby showing the greatness of God. This is pure science, not religion at all.

Cool

What caused god?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:58:09 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 05:26:16 PM by qwik2learn

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

what evidence?

only difference being

I know it's far more fun believing  all that  woo woo shit actually exists.

it's all just  a magician's illusion or a derivative thereof.(see Occam's razor )
ghosts,horoscopes, flat earth (there ya go badecker, one we agree on!)  or invisible sky fairy etc etc etc.. ILL STAKE MY LIFE ON IT!
I put all that crap in one big box marked in capitals...  "TOTAL BULLSHIT NONSENSE FOR THE RATIONALLY CHALLENGED" !!
Get over it , be rational and live in the real world.  and BTW you best make the most of it

You are posting but not doing research, that is not how these discussions work! Do your homework before you claim to know something, otherwise you are only promoting an opinion, I will now show you why your opinion is unreasonable by proving that your claims are unreliable.

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

You gave me no reference to the specific tests so you did not even bother to do any work to make sure your opinion about these tests was accurate. You did not conduct a scientific criticism so I will naturally reject your unfounded claims about this phenomenon.
How is it that a mentalist can produce such a distinct and obviously mysterious illusion that also has a unique signature on the EEG? You don't have a clue about how your simple explanation applies in practice? How is Occam's Razor supposed to explain a phenomenon like that without TK? Why is it that the "fake/fraud/illusion" explanation quickly falls apart when faced with having to explain the mountains of evidence already posted here?

40 cases: http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
EEG of telekinesis in action: http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/
Find the telekinesis video on your own: http://googl.com/#q=telekinesis+superhumans
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

As it is year 2017 and we still talk about God than there is the one for sure because the word and its meaning would be changed for so many years.
There still exist Church and Mosque and Cathedral so it is a long run for something for does not exist?
qwik2learn

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:17:11 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 05:27:32 PM by qwik2learn

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

what evidence?

only difference being

I know it's far more fun believing  all that  woo woo shit actually exists.

it's all just  a magician's illusion or a derivative thereof.(see Occam's razor )
ghosts,horoscopes, flat earth (there ya go badecker, one we agree on!)  or invisible sky fairy etc etc etc.. ILL STAKE MY LIFE ON IT!
I put all that crap in one big box marked in capitals...  "TOTAL BULLSHIT NONSENSE FOR THE RATIONALLY CHALLENGED" !!
Get over it , be rational and live in the real world.  and BTW you best make the most of it

Cool

What caused god?
Why is my answer not enough for you? Do your homework! The first cause is one that is self-existing and cannot be known in any way, this is called an Ultimate Religious Idea and it is marked Unknowable. Even though the answer is unknown, GOD has some actualities that validate his existence. On the other hand, there is ZERO evidence of a self-existing universe or any other self-existing thing!

not only that no current hypothesis is tenable, but also that no tenable hypothesis can be framed.

§11. Respecting the origin of the Universe three verbally intelligible suppositions may be made. We may assert that it is self-existent; or that it is self-created; or that it is created by an external agency. Which of these suppositions is most credible it is not needful here to inquire. The deeper question, into which this finally merges, is, whether any one of them is even conceivable in the true sense of the word. Let us successively test them...

http://www.constitution.org/hs/first_prin.htm
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

Scientist usually dont believe in god because they have explanations on things that occured. They like to explain it using scientific terms. But some of them connected the bible and their smart guess creating that GOD really exists.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

Scientist usually dont believe in god because they have explanations on things that occured. They like to explain it using scientific terms. But some of them connected the bible and their smart guess creating that GOD really exists.

Scientists have known forever that basic science law proves that God exists. Many scientists understand this. The others simply don't want to look at it. The scientific proof for God is written here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

Scientists have known forever that basic science law proves that God exists. Many scientists understand this. The others simply don't want to look at it. The scientific proof for God is written here:

Cool

What caused god, what made god. How does cause and effect prove that god did it, why not aliens, why not something else, why a sentient being. You do not know, you are assuming it's god because you are religious. Scientists thankfully are not brainwashed and they will continue to be useful unlike your god or religion. Stay ignorant.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:41:12 PM

Cool

What caused god, what made god. How does cause and effect prove that god did it, why not aliens, why not something else, why a sentient being. You do not know, you are assuming it's god because you are religious. Scientists thankfully are not brainwashed and they will continue to be useful unlike your god or religion. Stay ignorant.

You are brainwashed. Evolution scientists have done it to you. I have answered your questions several times. The fact is that you simply don't want the answers. You are tossing out science for your evolution religion.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:19:29 PM

Cool

You are brainwashed. Evolution scientists have done it to you. I have answered your questions several times. The fact is that you simply don't want the answers. You are tossing out science for your evolution religion.

Cool

No you haven't, you just simply call anything god for some reason.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:04:50 AM

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

oh man..... are you serious? are you saying you actually believe this guy bavli is for real??? as in.. no tricks?! 
if so....OH MY PHRIKKIN GOD!!!
 you really are as gullible as the day is long !! ( actually more so)...and you know what?
i think badecker will back me up on this !
 (I base this on the fact that despite his magic invisible sky fairy belief
 he none the less does not do the flat earth thing, so there is that anyway...)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
qwik2learn

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

Many great scientists did believe that GOD was a sound explanation, see for yourself:
https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers
qwik2learn

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:02:41 AM

oh man..... are you serious? are you saying you actually believe this guy bavli is for real??? as in.. no tricks?! 
if so....OH MY PHRIKKIN GOD!!!
 you really are as gullible as the day is long !! ( actually more so)...and you know what?
i think badecker will back me up on this !
 (I base this on the fact that despite his magic invisible sky fairy belief
 he none the less does not do the flat earth thing, so there is that anyway...)

Wow, you really do not have anything but your lame opinions to contribute!
bestcryptomoney

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

God is like Santa Claus, no proof for both.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: