Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845413 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:52:13 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 04:45:45 PM by IadixDev

Why don't you just admit that you have blind faith in your religion instead of writing this pile of trash ''
I found a lot of grounds upon my beliefs and a lot of indication and signs. There are so many that I do not even try to remember them. They are for me only, you might not understand me. They are deeply private Im shy to share with someone hostile to me. What don't you understand?''
Every single religious person will tell you the same thing, they all have proof of their beliefs yet they can't all be right.

Because I had a conclusion that people are based on four cathegories. Those who lie unknowigly, those admitting they don't know, those who lie, and those who had rejected the lies and tries to not make another. Truth is a process of throwing away the lies, not discovering something out of numbers. People lie. Its in your blood. You shoud always double check your fellow human. Thats why we have logic and brains.

I admitt I don't know where I don't know. You claim you know how universe was made. You believe scientists know. Scientist use highly sophisticated mathematical models. To know this evidence is to understand it. Are you a professor of mathematics? If no. You lie that you saw the evidence for big bang as it is only mathematical. You are a liar and nothing else. God had said that the liars will be against him. So you just evidenced for me I am on a right path.

Experimental physics is based on the fact that everything on micro scale and macro scale stays the same. Thats the proper science. There is no proof that is otherwise. If that would not be true all of the experimental science would be denied as not true.

The puritans had read their Bible. They knew people are not be trusted. But they wanted to know the truth. Thats how experimental science was made. And the God said it was good. lol. Alleluyah. And they were blessed with inventions and western civilisation.

There are some lockpicks from experimental science, that claims that some constant are constant without any single proof. I would like to remind thats not scientific method to have things unable to be verified, and build mathematical models based on a constant, that is found in one place only. To believe that requires a huge dose of leap of faith. I am fairly sure the atheists do not know how much in science we take for granted that is absolutely unverified, or simply lied.

In other words constants are their idol. And thats their faith. Why? Because people are liars, they will lie if allowed to.

There is absolutely no evidence in the proper science that macro scale level events cannot be imitated in the lab. So. If you say that big bang is evidenced outside of mathematics - that makes you a liar, again.

Noone is claiming to know, outside of kabbalists how the world was done. Big bang is a kabbalistic concept. In my opinion there is no difference between knowing how something is done and demonstrating it.

And thats the criterium of truth. Demonstration. Logic is the tool to show the lie.

You know how something is done? Show me.

P.S Why do you assume some books that claims to be holy are not? Christianity is a culture of scepticism not a blind faith. Muslims and Yews as well. We are all told that people are liars. Its the people that interpret it wrongly and make religions out of the Torah that are liars. God had made no religion. So you lie again. God had only give a message saying hello.

Jesus had that message in a nutshell. "Hello. Im the truth and a way. If you love me (the truth) you will keep my commandments.

See you later. "

The problem with religion is that it replace the God's word and his tradition with human traditions. And thats what people are laughing about. Nothing to laugh from God. Just from silly people that lie.

It does not say that lets say Sikh can not follow those commandments. I think some of them do. Why do say the truth was not shown to Sikh. They say to love one another. Thats almost right there. Do not discourage them.

It's weird thing with the pseudo rationalist/scientific, they are expecting a result out of "science" without being able to explain how this result come out , but still saying it's due to "science" or something.

They often seem to be quite confused. .. Quit sign of conditioning, or belief being pushed over them rather than being coherently constructed by their own mind ..

Big bang, relativity, and all this looks very kabbalist, with  immaterial light, dynamic space, universe expanding from one point, many things remind kabbalist exegese of the genesis.

Just like chemistry, thermodynamics etc looks derivred from alchemy, a bit equivalent of kaballah in Islam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 06:12:28 PM by BADecker

Science is more intellectual process than based on sensorial perception, facts etc.

Intellectual process is sensorial perception of what is guessed to be other sensorial perception.

Cool

It's not perception of physical objects though Smiley

Philo of alexandria make the connection with the mind of god as the logos, as source of truth.

Plato speak of realm of idea similar to this.

Many says the concept of haeven in the bible is the same than those concept of realm of idea of Plato,  and mind of god of philo.

All perception that we know about, is perception at least THROUGH physical objects. The brain and nervous system are physical objects. And even thought that is entirely brain-contained is through the physical brain.

However, I as many others, believe that there is a non-physical aspect of the mind that science does not know about. I believe that we still think, even if there is no brain, and even if the energies that we understand do not exist.

This is something for science of the future to explain. But it may be something that is not explainable. So far, science has only been able to explain a few things of nature clearly... compared with what exists to be explained.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
btcfnatic21

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:57:36 PM

YES
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:28:31 PM

Why don't you just admit that you have blind faith in your religion instead of writing this pile of trash ''
I found a lot of grounds upon my beliefs and a lot of indication and signs. There are so many that I do not even try to remember them. They are for me only, you might not understand me. They are deeply private Im shy to share with someone hostile to me. What don't you understand?''
Every single religious person will tell you the same thing, they all have proof of their beliefs yet they can't all be right.

Because I had a conclusion that people are based on four categories. Those who lie unknowigly, those admitting they don't know, those who lie, and those who had rejected the lies and tries to not make another. Truth is a process of throwing away the lies, not discovering something out of numbers. People lie. Its in your blood. You shoud always double check your fellow human. Thats why we have logic and brains.

I admitt I don't know where I don't know. You claim you know how universe was made. You believe scientists know. Scientist use highly sophisticated mathematical models. To know this evidence is to understand it. Are you a professor of mathematics? If no. You lie that you saw the evidence for big bang as it is only mathematical. You are a liar and nothing else. God had said that the liars will be against him. So you just evidenced for me I am on a right path.

Experimental physics is based on the fact that everything on micro scale and macro scale stays the same. Thats the proper science. There is no proof that is otherwise. If that would not be true all of the experimental science would be denied as not true.

The puritans had read their Bible. They knew people are not be trusted. But they wanted to know the truth. Thats how experimental science was made. And the God said it was good. lol. Alleluyah. And they were blessed with inventions and western civilisation.

There are some lockpicks from experimental science, that claims that some constant are constant without any single proof. I would like to remind thats not scientific method to have things unable to be verified, and build mathematical models based on a constant, that is found in one place only. To believe that requires a huge dose of leap of faith. I am fairly sure the atheists do not know how much in science we take for granted that is absolutely unverified, or simply lied.

In other words constants are their idol. And thats their faith. Why? Because people are liars, they will lie if allowed to.

There is absolutely no evidence in the proper science that macro scale level events cannot be imitated in the lab. So. If you say that big bang is evidenced outside of mathematics - that makes you a liar, again.

Noone is claiming to know, outside of kabbalists how the world was done. Big bang is a kabbalistic concept. In my opinion there is no difference between knowing how something is done and demonstrating it.

And thats the criterium of truth. Demonstration. Logic is the tool to show the lie.

You know how something is done? Show me.

P.S Why do you assume some books that claims to be holy are not? Christianity is a culture of scepticism not a blind faith. Muslims and Yews as well. We are all told that people are liars. Its the people that interpret it wrongly and make religions out of the Torah that are liars. God had made no religion. So you lie again. God had only give a message saying hello.

Jesus had that message in a nutshell. "Hello. Im the truth and a way. If you love me (the truth) you will keep my commandments.

See you later. "

The problem with religion is that it replace the God's word and his tradition with human traditions. And thats what people are laughing about. Nothing to laugh from God. Just from silly people that lie.

It does not say that lets say Sikh can not follow those commandments. I think some of them do. Why do say the truth was not shown to Sikh. They say to love one another. Thats almost right there. Do not discourage them.

A lot of talk and still no proof. Just a silly book made by humans, sad.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:46:28 PM

Like all books, including scientific book.

All the proof are there, sad you are so indoctrinated into to your irrational pseudo scientific belief to even see a proof.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

Science is more intellectual process than based on sensorial perception, facts etc.

Intellectual process is sensorial perception of what is guessed to be other sensorial perception.

Cool

Philo of alexandria make the connection with the mind of god as the logos, as source of truth.

Many says the concept of haeven in the bible is the same than those concept of realm of idea of Plato,  and mind of god of philo.

All perception that we know about, is perception at least THROUGH physical objects. The brain and nervous system are physical objects. And even thought that is entirely brain-contained is through the physical brain.

However, I as many others, believe that there is a non-physical aspect of the mind that science does not know about. I believe that we still think, even if there is no brain, and even if the energies that we understand do not exist.

This is something for science of the future to explain. But it may be something that is not explainable. So far, science has only been able to explain a few things of nature clearly... compared with what exists to be explained.

Cool

Perception through physical object doesnt mean perception of physical objects.

It's same with cpu and programs, even if execution of program is physics/electronics, the validity or correctness of the program is not seen physically.

Astargath

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

You keep saying all the proof is out there but you give me none. You said cows making cows is proof and then that you have proof but it is for yourself. You don't have proof, you were indoctrinated by your parents or family to believe in the bible just like 99% of religious people and you never tried to challenge those beliefs.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:49:14 PM

You keep saying all the proof is out there but you give me none. You said cows making cows is proof and then that you have proof but it is for yourself. You don't have proof, you were indoctrinated by your parents or family to believe in the bible just like 99% of religious people and you never tried to challenge those beliefs.

What proof do you have for anything that you say ? None either. Doesnt prevent you to insult everyone, make bold statement and pretend it's absolute truth , science, and yadda yadda.

None of my familly believe in the bible, if anything that proove how you are just full of a priori, and make bold statement without proof or anything just based on a priori on things you have zero clue about.

Stop pretending you are a scientist.

You are just indoctrinated to hate religion.

"We know that God exists because mathematics is consistent and we know that the devil exists because we cannot prove the consistency." -- Andre Weil

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:22:39 AM

Cool

Cool

Perception through physical object doesnt mean perception of physical objects.

It's same with cpu and programs, even if execution of program is physics/electronics, the validity or correctness of the program is not seen physically.

But the physical object, and the computer program, are thought about physically, because the thought process includes a bunch of electrical impulses that run around the physical nerves inside the brain.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:25:15 AM

You don't have proof of your personal death, either, because it doesn't exist while you are alive, and you don't know anything after you are dead... not even about your death.

Cool

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:14:19 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 09:29:31 AM by Przemax

If I may speak for myself. Oh yeah. I had challanged it. Firstly I believed very strongly in good making as a child. Then I saw very early that noone - literally noone is taking a gospel message seriously. So I had felt ashamed and became an atheist like you. Later on I was fascinated with Dawkins. I was thinking Im superiour to all those silly hipocritical believers.

Then I saw its all bs as well. None of the "science man" is actually treating it seriously. They are a hypocritical just like all of the rest.

Later on I had found that its a deliberate and planned action for people to be classified as herds. Of believers, nonbelievers and labels this or that. Like they would be some form of animals that need to be social engineered.

So then, after a long time, I realised I have been duped by the society to believe, that I have to belong in some herd. If you are free from the need of belonging you can actually explore your own humanity, some ideas that people are not willing to because that would mean they do not longer belong to their herd.

The words of Christ are real. The herd that is being led is led to their slaughter. A slaughter of soul. We need all we can to stop that.

Society is far from being free from myths. Like all primitive societies our myths are our "realities". Your "scientific" reality is just a variation of a myth of Cargo, described by Baudrillard.

In essence you have things that you take for granted. They are a supermarket stuff. And on one shelf you have "scientific documentaries on discovery channel". You are not interested how that is made, if that meat is actualy a meat. You just take it for granted that in some magical way some cargo culture will spoon feed with all you need. Its a MALL CULTURE and you are fine example of one such a guy.

You are asking us to spoon feed you and you expect it to be in the form of a supermarket product. Packaged as a science by some mister package guy, errr I mean doctor. It need to be certified because thats the rules of this silly mythical society.

Its a deeply ingrained in many myths society that claims its mythless. For me thats a peak of hipocrisy.
Astargath

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:54:38 AM

If I may speak for myself. Oh yeah. I had challanged it. Firstly I believed very strongly in good making as a child. Then I saw very early that noone - literally noone is taking a gospel message seriously. So I had felt ashamed and became an atheist like you. Later on I was fascinated with Dawkins. I was thinking Im superiour to all those silly hipocritical believers.

Then I saw its all bs as well. None of the "science man" is actually treating it seriously. They are a hypocritical just like all of the rest.

Later on I had found that its a deliberate and planned action for people to be classified as herds. Of believers, nonbelievers and labels this or that. Like they would be some form of animals that need to be social engineered.

So then, after a long time, I realised I have been duped by the society to believe, that I have to belong in some herd. If you are free from the need of belonging you can actually explore your own humanity, some ideas that people are not willing to because that would mean they do not longer belong to their herd.

The words of Christ are real. The herd that is being led is led to their slaughter. A slaughter of soul. We need all we can to stop that.

Society is far from being free from myths. Like all primitive societies our myths are our "realities". Your "scientific" reality is just a variation of a myth of Cargo, described by Baudrillard.

In essence you have things that you take for granted. They are a supermarket stuff. And on one shelf you have "scientific documentaries on discovery channel". You are not interested how that is made, if that meat is actualy a meat. You just take it for granted that in some magical way some cargo culture will spoon feed with all you need. Its a MALL CULTURE and you are fine example of one such a guy.

You are asking us to spoon feed you and you expect it to be in the form of a supermarket product. Packaged as a science by some mister package guy, errr I mean doctor. It need to be certified because thats the rules of this silly mythical society.

Its a deeply ingrained in many myths society that claims its mythless. For me thats a peak of hipocrisy.

Exactly what I was talking about, rambling rambling and more rambling yet you have no proof for your beliefs. I gave you mine, Yes I do believe in evolution and perhaps the big bang but I also gave you a lot of evidence for it, it might be wrong but it's still a lot of evidence. You have none, you can only quote the bible and come up with a silly ''proof'' of god, ''cows make cows''

I look at the evidence and I try to interpret it to the best of my knowledge. If a god exists and he wants to torture me forever because I didn't believe in him even though I was using the logic and reasoning he gave me then he is either evil, doesn't exist or is fucking retarded.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:35:01 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 07:43:52 PM by Przemax

Exactly what I was talking about, rambling rambling and more rambling yet you have no proof for your beliefs. I gave you mine, Yes I do believe in evolution and perhaps the big bang but I also gave you a lot of evidence for it, it might be wrong but it's still a lot of evidence. You have none, you can only quote the bible and come up with a silly ''proof'' of god, ''cows make cows''

I look at the evidence and I try to interpret it to the best of my knowledge. If a god exists and he wants to torture me forever because I didn't believe in him even though I was using the logic and reasoning he gave me then he is either evil, doesn't exist or is fucking retarded.

You had gave me "evidences" That I and others have shown that they might as well be an "evidences" for creationism. I agree some things are facts. But just because they are facts, does not mean they prove your position. Can you read with understanding?

The difference between me and you is that I have higher intelectual standards and I am aware those "evidences" are weak. Either for evolution or creation. Let me remind you what was your possition and what was mine because you have clearly low memory:

Discovering Dna

Complication of dna is rather a disprove of evolution at best. Its nowhere near to be a proof.

finding transitional fossils

You do not need to wait millions of years to create fossils. You need a catastrophy. Like a global flood for example.

By the way. Its circular logic. Biologists reffers to geologist and geologist to biologists without checking validity of claims. Babilonian logic I say. Complicate things more, maybe you will build a tower to the sky of this absurd.

matching traits to common ancestors

Thats not science. Its a priori.

observing evolution over short timescales like the peppered moth but there are other examples worth pointing out

24Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so.

Yes peppered moth came from its kind a moth, not a banana given enough of time to pass. Sorry being mocking. Its asking for it.

Our war against bacteria is rapidly producing highly resistant strains

Disease are there to help us gain health not for us to get away from them. Toxicity is the origin of disease. Do you think a bacteria is a danger to healthy individual? Pasteur even said that bacteria is nothing, the enviroment is everything.
Medicine right now is finding the benefit of having parasites. You have completly outdated informations my friend. Science is leaving your position to more enlighted one. We start to see the nature is not our enemy and not everyone try to kill us.

Similarly, many animals are adapting to pesticides

There could be some form of natural selection of those. I fully agree. That does not prove evolution that God is wrong what he says. But its not a mutation per se. Its a variation within a specie. Most of those variation can reverse. And it could be that young rats are activating their fenotypes within a genome, within a contact with a toxin.

That's blind faith to you?

Yes, because I have said it does not disprove this:

24Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so.

Real testable evidence, do you have any?

Yes, there is no animal that does not aply to this:

Of course you don't

Yes I do. Look up.

I don't think you understood why I was quotting the bible. I was quotting the bible, because you have no proof that is wrong, and everyday life is a proof its correct.

To prove your claim you need to give some counter argument which you had failed to do.

Thank you for giving me the evidences for creationism. If you want to talk to me you need to explain few things:

1. Explain complexity of dna counter to simplicity of evolution.
2. Explain the catastrophic genesis of fossils. Why biologists are not verifying geologist and vice versa. Why do they use circular logic? Circular logic should be the enemy of scientific enquiry. By the way, what does bodily remains prove other than - the body died? Nothing. And all of the evidences is gathered by one organisation that is of low reputation. Smithsonians.
3. Why there is a beneficial effects of parasites on human health?
4. Why do we have fenotypes and not only genotypes.
5. Find an example of a specie creation that we could verify scientificly
6. Why are your classification not verifiable scientificly?
7. Why species are being extinct in ennourmous pace, yet no new specie was born. Don't tell me dingo its just a reverse engineered new race of a dog. Hows that we do not see new stars, yet we see stars dying day by day.

For all those questions there is a way simplier more fit to the Ockham (btw the guy was correct that the papal seat is the antichrist written in John revelation) razor answers like:

1. Because our creator is complex. He gave his footprint in our dna. Its not like 90% or so of dna is useless - its a footprint of God finger. It sound unscientific? Because you have an allergy to the word God.

In 2012, scientists with the ENCODE project, a huge catalog of all noncoding DNA in the human genome, declared that 80 percent of our DNA was active and performing some function. Now scientists at Oxford have analyzed the human genome and claim that less than 10 percent of our DNA is functional.

Btw how is that a not a compromitation of evolution that the closest specie to our dna is a pig, not a chimpansee. How did that happen? Was our ancestor a pig, not a monkey? Hows dna not disprove evolution?

Are we canibalistic monsters eating our brothers in evolution? Yikes.

2. The biologist does not verify geologist because they would lose grands if proven wrong. Money talks.
3. Becuase everything is made of love. The recent medical discoveries is showing this that illness is the process of getting rid of toxins, by the sweat and other bodily fluids. Cancer is just a process of avoiding getting ill and die from toxemity. There are tons of scientific works including etology proves that the species that are "evil" had extinct because they does not belong to the "love theme".
4. Because we are made to adapt to our enviroment, by the benevolence. Otherwise free will would not be possible.
5. They had not found it and they will not find it. Why? Because its a hoax.
6. Look at point 5.
7. The law of entropy.

I had told you that, yet I would not want my point of view to be taught in public schools. Its not evidenced enough to influence young minds. Your point of view is not evidenced as well, yet you lie it does.

I agree with the undeniable fact that there are a variations within a species. But you must a agree as well that its unfactual that there is made a variation outside of a specie. That had not happened anywhere. Its just nonfactual nonsense proving evolution is nonfactual at best. Maybe they are not conciously fraudsters so I should not name them such.
Astargath

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:09:48 AM

The peppered moth was an example of evolution that we actually observed: http://www.mothscount.org/text/63/peppered_moth_and_natural_selection.html

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:47:48 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 07:17:28 AM by Przemax

The peppered moth was an example of evolution that we actually observed: http://www.mothscount.org/text/63/peppered_moth_and_natural_selection.html

Its an example of natural selection and in the best case micro evolution (within a specie). I don't deny that is a fact. What I argue is that macro evolution is proven false.

Are you imply that peppered moth that is white is different specie than black? Are you stoned or something?

Even if those silly evolutionist claim something is different specie - Thats a phony definition of specie. Before the XX century everyone had used the word specie as a kind.

A kind is an organism that can reproduce within its kind.

I totally agree there can be varieties within a kind. I have told you many examples how evolution is stupid and how science disprove its claims, what you can only do, is to play a silly word games with me.

You are hopeless... End of subject.
Astargath

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

Its an example of natural selection and in the best case micro evolution (within a specie). I don't deny that is a fact. What I argue is that macro evolution is proven false.

Are you imply that peppered moth that is white is different specie than black? Are you stoned or something?

Even if those silly evolutionist claim something is different specie - Thats a phony definition of specie. Before the XX century everyone had used the word specie as a kind.

I totally agree there can be varieties within a kind. I have told you many examples how evolution is stupid and how science disprove its claims, what you can only do, is to play a silly word games with me.

Yeah, that's why virtually all scientists that use science agree with evolution because science disproves evolution, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution
http://www.religioustolerance.org/ev_proof.htm

Why is it that 99.9% of people that are against evolution are also religious? Think about that for a second.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:53:29 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 04:19:36 PM by Przemax

Yeah, that's why virtually all scientists that use science agree with evolution because science disproves evolution, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

To have a grand you have to be compliant. Its such a world, that if you would not agree with someone, that make you say you believe in something, otherwise you are finished. What you would do if they would destroy your career, if you would say you believe in evolution if creationism would be the only game in town? If some scientist would say they believe in creation, smithsonians would destroy their life. No wonder scientists are silent about their believes.

Its a world where, if scientist have an enemy, this enemy, or enemies can easily destroy his life. Its very bad climate for truth. Its no wonder scientists does not want to make enemies and are deeply compliant.

You should think about it - this world is of satan. There are frauds upon frauds upon frauds upon hipocrisy with a cherry of idiocy on top of it. Do you not feel something is wrong with the world? Does the world not disgust you?

If liars have no arguments they start to discourage people by making people think they are just a minority. Pasteur was a minority as well when he was making his statements about the child deaths in hospitals.

The truth is the truth. It does not mean nothing to me if truth is in minority or if its in majority. Not at all.

Why is it that 99.9% of people that are against evolution are also religious? Think about that for a second.

Not so. Not even 25% of religious people takes Bible literally. I would say not even 5% religious people had read their bible, so what do they have to take literally? They are not aware of anything. More than 50% of christians are catholics, and catholic church aprove evolution.

Why 99.9% Adulterers and liars are against God? Think about that for a second.
Astargath

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:41:23 PM

To have a grand you have to be compliant. Its such a world, that if you would not agree with someone, that make you say you believe in something, otherwise you are finished. What you would do if they would destroy your career, if you would say you believe in evolution if creationism would be the only game in town? If some scientist would say they believe in creation, smithsonians would destroy their life. No wonder scientists are silent about their believes.

Its a world where, if scientist have an enemy, this enemy, or enemies can easily destroy his life. Its very bad climate for truth. Its no wonder scientists does not want to make enemies and are deeply compliant.

You should think about it - this world is of satan. There are frauds upon frauds upon frauds upon hipocrisy with a cherry of idiocy on top of it. Do you not feel something is wrong with the world? Does the world not disgust you?

If liars have no arguments they start to discourage people by making people think they are just a minority. Pasteur was a minority as well when he was making his statements about the child deaths in hospitals.

The truth is the truth. It does not mean nothing to me if truth is in minority or if its in majority. Not at all.

Not so. Not even 25% of religious people takes Bible literally. I would say not even 5% religious people had read their bible, so what do they have to take literally? They are not aware of anything. More than 50% of christians are catholics, and catholic church aprove evolution.

Why 99.9% Adulterers and liars are against God? Think about that for a second.

Of course, you say scientists believe in creationism but they don't say it, they do, there are a few but that's it. Scientists understand evolution and use it. There are plenty of applications for it. You live in a magic world. Religion, god, they are all useless. No applications, no real life implications just mystical talk. As I said, religious people go to hospitals instead of praying, what does that say?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:31:30 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 08:41:57 AM by Przemax

Scientists understand evolution and use it. There are plenty of applications for it.

Like what?

You live in a magic world. Religion, god, they are all useless.

If not puritans you would not have science, just silly alchemist talk of balance and shit. Just because I am a believer, does not mean I do not know a science. I know muuuuuuuch more about science than you do. Evolution is not science.

I do not believe in miracles ok? Im not a catholic. I think there are some things we do not understand yet, but they could be explained scientificly. Placebo is a healing by faith. Even medicine admits the faith heals - its the placebo effect. There are a lot of things especially in medicine the doctors have no idea about.

No applications, no real life implications just mystical talk.

Bible is antimystical.

As I said, religious people go to hospitals instead of praying, what does that say?

Oh give me a break... And atheist are praying if they are dying. What is your point. People are doing things out of fear. Someone fear that they might die - they go to hospital. If they know they will die they ask for priest.

I advise you to read the book medical nemesis by I. Illich. Do not worry he was a former catholic priest and an atheist, he was not a believer. The guy had balls. He was not medicated for cancer at age 57 and he had died peacefully cancerless at the age 76 proving his point. Medicine would have killed him.

You should know that medicine had killed a lot more people than it is claimed, and a lot more people than it cured.

You have not explained why science has anything to do with religion. I had explained that if not a particular religion, you probably would not have science in the first place.

Give me just one explanation why you think science and religions are one or another(being exclusive) and not a separate entities like I claim they are.

You have a complete blackout in public education of information, that anything good has come out of reformation in church, while everything that was good came out of it. Counter reformation (jesuits) would make you think its everything else but the reformation that is good. They lie.

If not the reformation movement aka Puritans and Hussites, that was backed by the Bible, you could not even claim you are an atheist in public. Catholic church (the antichristos the word anti means replacing not the opposite) would have pierced your eyes and boiled you alive.

Every non christian religion would kill you where you stand, or torture you first if you would claim anything bad about them. You can be an atheist because of Christ mercy. Think about it.
Astargath

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:01:38 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 02:12:41 PM by Astargath

Scientists understand evolution and use it. There are plenty of applications for it.

Like what?

You live in a magic world. Religion, god, they are all useless.

If not puritans you would not have science, just silly alchemist talk of balance and shit. Just because I am a believer, does not mean I do not know a science. I know muuuuuuuch more about science than you do. Evolution is not science.

I do not believe in miracles ok? Im not a catholic. I think there are some things we do not understand yet, but they could be explained scientificly. Placebo is a healing by faith. Even medicine admits the faith heals - its the placebo effect. There are a lot of things especially in medicine the doctors have no idea about.

No applications, no real life implications just mystical talk.

Bible is antimystical.

As I said, religious people go to hospitals instead of praying, what does that say?

Oh give me a break... And atheist are praying if they are dying. What is your point. People are doing things out of fear. Someone fear that they might die - they go to hospital. If they know they will die they ask for priest.

I advise you to read the book medical nemesis by I. Illich. Do not worry he was a former catholic priest and an atheist, he was not a believer. The guy had balls. He was not medicated for cancer at age 57 and he had died peacefully cancerless at the age 76 proving his point. Medicine would have killed him.

You should know that medicine had killed a lot more people than it is claimed, and a lot more people than it cured.

You have not explained why science has anything to do with religion. I had explained that if not a particular religion, you probably would not have science in the first place.

Give me just one explanation why you think science and religions are one or another(being exclusive) and not a separate entities like I claim they are.

You have a complete blackout in public education of information, that anything good has come out of reformation in church, while everything that was good came out of it. Counter reformation (jesuits) would make you think its everything else but the reformation that is good. They lie.

If not the reformation movement aka Puritans and Hussites, that was backed by the Bible, you could not even claim you are an atheist in public. Catholic church (the antichristos the word anti means replacing not the opposite) would have pierced your eyes and boiled you alive.

Every non christian religion would kill you where you stand, or torture you first if you would claim anything bad about them. You can be an atheist because of Christ mercy. Think about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applications_of_evolution
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CA/CA215.html

But lets not get too far ahead of ourselves, this thread is about proving god with science and you haven't done that.

Oh and there are examples of new species: http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB910.html

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: