Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:02:53 AM

And I stand by my point that a supernatural being cannot be proved by science, because by its nature it is supernatural, and therefore does not follow scientific laws. This renders the being's existence impossible to prove scientifically. I'm still baffled that some people don't understand this simple concept...

How do you prove that empty space/nothing/outerspace exists? After all, you can't really grab hold of space/nothing/outerspace and analyze it chemically or electronically or something. You prove it is there by analyzing the material things within it or that it is inside of.

Same with God. We see no source for the complexity of the universe. Such complexity can't exist... except for the fact that it does. Whatever God is, the fact that the universe exists proves that God exists.

Cool

You can easily show scientific evidence that empty space/nothing exists, I already mentioned one example - adding sodium chloride to water causes the volume of water to decrease.

You can use things like vacuum chambers to electronically or chemically analyze the vacuum, for example by measuring how quickly light passes through it. Quantum theory is another example of evidence for empty space in between subatomic particles - we can predict exactly how atoms will behave, based on our knowledge of their structure (i.e. a nucleus, with electron clouds very far away, and a huge amount of empty space between).

I don't know where you've got this idea from, you don't need to be able to grab hold of something to show it exists...  Roll Eyes
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:08:24 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 07:43:24 AM by protokol

And I stand by my point that a supernatural being cannot be proved by science, because by its nature it is supernatural, and therefore does not follow scientific laws. This renders the being's existence impossible to prove scientifically. I'm still baffled that some people don't understand this simple concept...

Mediumship is a phenomenon that can be tested. A supernatural or discarnate entity can be shown to be the simplest explanation of certain evidence, like in the paper "The Problem of Seth's Origin" or the case of the dead chessmaster who communicated details of his life and played a game characteristic of the prior personality. The hypothesis that is used to explain the existence of this type of personality is called 'survival'.
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml

The problem with this type of research is that it's not repeatable, and in terms of scientific evidence it's very flimsy. Similar to the articles you posted about Deepak Chopra and Stuart Hameroff, they have various theories (some of which do make sense) but it's mostly just speculation. And I don't tend to trust speculation very much when it comes from Deepak Chopra, who as I said is clueless about things like quantum entanglement...

Don't know much about Hameroff, I'll look him up.

Edit: Ah, Hameroff co-wrote the papers regarding the Orch-OR model of consciousness, with Roger Penrose. I've read a little into this hypothesis, and it is very interesting to say the least. But it is not conclusive evidence for any sort of consciousness controlled by quantum computation, their ideas have a lot of criticism.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:48:26 AM

Whatever God is, the fact that the universe exists proves that God exists.

If only that was so - we wouldn't have 400+ pages in this thread.

We have no evidence of anything that can make the complexity and size of the universe. Whatever could do the making, would fit the general description and definition of God. If it didn't, it wouldn't be able to make something like the universe with all its "furnishings."

Cool

''We have no evidence of anything that can make the complexity and size of the universe.'' You are right badecker we don't, why do you claim you do then?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:11:12 PM

Mediumship is a phenomenon that can be tested. A supernatural or discarnate entity can be shown to be the simplest explanation of certain evidence, like in the paper "The Problem of Seth's Origin" or the case of the dead chessmaster who communicated details of his life and played a game characteristic of the prior personality. The hypothesis that is used to explain the existence of this type of personality is called 'survival'.
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml

The problem with this type of research is that it's not repeatable, and in terms of scientific evidence it's very flimsy. Similar to the articles you posted about Deepak Chopra and Stuart Hameroff, they have various theories (some of which do make sense) but it's mostly just speculation. And I don't tend to trust speculation very much when it comes from Deepak Chopra, who as I said is clueless about things like quantum entanglement...

Don't know much about Hameroff, I'll look him up.

Edit: Ah, Hameroff co-wrote the papers regarding the Orch-OR model of consciousness, with Roger Penrose. I've read a little into this hypothesis, and it is very interesting to say the least. But it is not conclusive evidence for any sort of consciousness controlled by quantum computation, their ideas have a lot of criticism.
Their theory is the best one on the market, it helps explain the clever behavior of paramecium.
The criticism of Penrose/Hameroff's theory is outdated, more recent papers provide new evidence.
Chopra is not clueless about science since according to Hameroff his view is the right one!

There are replication studies in Parapsychology. Also:
Mediumship can be produced and observed under conditions of experimental control, see Cunningham's paper "The content source problem in modern mediumship research".
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:47:51 PM

We have no evidence of anything that can make the complexity and size of the universe. Whatever could do the making, would fit the general description and definition of God. If it didn't, it wouldn't be able to make something like the universe with all its "furnishings."

Cool

''We have no evidence of anything that can make the complexity and size of the universe.'' You are right badecker we don't, why do you claim you do then?

As you say, we don't have evidence of any thing that can make the complexity of the universe. That leaves room for God, only. God, not being a thing, or anything, has made the universe.

What proof do we have for empty space, which is essentially nothing at all? Does it really exist? Yes. We can tell that "nothing" exists by measuring the things that DO exist, and their relationships.  In a similar way, even though we cannot directly "lay hands on God" to "measure" Him and prove Him thereby, we can prove He exists by measuring the complexity of the universe, especially with regard to cause and effect.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

Cool

As you say, we don't have evidence of any thing that can make the complexity of the universe. That leaves room for God, only. God, not being a thing, or anything, has made the universe.

What proof do we have for empty space, which is essentially nothing at all? Does it really exist? Yes. We can tell that "nothing" exists by measuring the things that DO exist, and their relationships.  In a similar way, even though we cannot directly "lay hands on God" to "measure" Him and prove Him thereby, we can prove He exists by measuring the complexity of the universe, especially with regard to cause and effect.

Cool

If we don't have evidence for what can make the universe then we don't. You can't say we don't have evidence for what created the universe therefore god did it, do you not see how that makes no sense? I don't know who created this chair therefore my father did.

It leaves room to anything because we don't know what it was, you don't know if a being aware of himself made the universe or if is just another process that happened because outside our universe there are more universes or whatever, we can hypothesize as much as we want but there is no evidence for any of it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:33:02 AM

Cool

What proof do we have for empty space, which is essentially nothing at all? Does it really exist? Yes. We can tell that "nothing" exists by measuring the things that DO exist, and their relationships.  In a similar way, even though we cannot directly "lay hands on God" to "measure" Him and prove Him thereby, we can prove He exists by measuring the complexity of the universe, especially with regard to cause and effect.

Cool

If we don't have evidence for what can make the universe then we don't.
If doesn't have anything to do with proof. Why bring it up?

You can't say we don't have evidence for what created the universe therefore god did it, do you not see how that makes no sense?
I used the example of "nothing," which is in the universe. Because you want to be deceptive, you ignored my example. We can easily say that we don't have an example of what created the universe within the universe.

I don't know who created this chair therefore my father did.
Since your real father is God, and since the material of the chair, AND, the cause and effect of the forming of it came from God, your father created the chair.

It leaves room to anything because we don't know what it was, you don't know if a being aware of himself made the universe or if is just another process that happened because outside our universe there are more universes or whatever, we can hypothesize as much as we want but there is no evidence for any of it.

That's not entirely correct. Because intelligence, self-awareness, emotion, thought, and all the "things" that we understand in the universe DO exist, God has these attributes within Himself. If He didn't, these things wouldn't exist. We have found nothing in the countless operations of the universe that arises spontaneously. Therefore these do not arise spontaneously either. They have a maker.

We can't call universes that exist outside our universe "universes," because they are so extremely different than our universe that we don't really know what they are. If they were like our universe, they would essentially be part of our universe, and they wouldn't be separate universes. We call them universes in an entirely abstract way, because we don't know that they exist, because "exist" might only be for our universe.

We don't have any evidence of an outside "universe" having anything to do with our universe. But if it was an outside universe that made our universe, then that outside universe is God, and maintains within Himself/Itself all the greatness that we have in our universe, but in far greater abundance, as evidenced by cause and effect and complexity.

Now, let's stick with the topic: the proof for or against God's existence.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:04:46 AM

Cool

What proof do we have for empty space, which is essentially nothing at all? Does it really exist? Yes. We can tell that "nothing" exists by measuring the things that DO exist, and their relationships.  In a similar way, even though we cannot directly "lay hands on God" to "measure" Him and prove Him thereby, we can prove He exists by measuring the complexity of the universe, especially with regard to cause and effect.

Cool

If we don't have evidence for what can make the universe then we don't.
If doesn't have anything to do with proof. Why bring it up?

You can't say we don't have evidence for what created the universe therefore god did it, do you not see how that makes no sense?
I used the example of "nothing," which is in the universe. Because you want to be deceptive, you ignored my example. We can easily say that we don't have an example of what created the universe within the universe.

I don't know who created this chair therefore my father did.
Since your real father is God, and since the material of the chair, AND, the cause and effect of the forming of it came from God, your father created the chair.

That's not entirely correct. Because intelligence, self-awareness, emotion, thought, and all the "things" that we understand in the universe DO exist, God has these attributes within Himself. If He didn't, these things wouldn't exist. We have found nothing in the countless operations of the universe that arises spontaneously. Therefore these do not arise spontaneously either. They have a maker.

We can't call universes that exist outside our universe "universes," because they are so extremely different than our universe that we don't really know what they are. If they were like our universe, they would essentially be part of our universe, and they wouldn't be separate universes. We call them universes in an entirely abstract way, because we don't know that they exist, because "exist" might only be for our universe.

We don't have any evidence of an outside "universe" having anything to do with our universe. But if it was an outside universe that made our universe, then that outside universe is God, and maintains within Himself/Itself all the greatness that we have in our universe, but in far greater abundance, as evidenced by cause and effect and complexity.

Now, let's stick with the topic: the proof for or against God's existence.

Cool

How do you know tho? And most importantly, what created god?

''then that outside universe is God'' No it's not because an universe doesn't have the attributes you just said god needed, like emotion, self-awareness, thought or intelligence and you are just contradicting yourself like you usually do. Yeah, let's stick to the logic, your logic is retarded badecker. You can't even make a post without contradicting yourself rofl.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wander.me

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

I truly believe the human species has evolved from primates. I have no information about any scientific proof that a God exists.
And even if there was such a proof, I would find it very hard to believe it.
We are what we are, and we have the right to believe in what we need to believe. It's just that we don't all have to believe in the same things, or havve the same beliefs.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:53:48 PM

" Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed "
Think about it ...
Astargath

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:19 PM

" Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed "
Think about it ...

I thought about it, what am I supposed to get from it? A lot of people believe a lot of different things, are all those things real or true? Are all the gods in the world true because a lot of people believe in them? Belief and blind faith does not lead to the truth.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

For me their is no scientific proof that God exist. It is a matter of spiritual being. God exist in our heart and soul. It is all about our faith and belief. Even though their's no scientific proof that God exist, we all know that God is everywhere. I believed that a real God can't see by our naked eye.
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:38:40 PM

I don't think there are any scientific proofs to show that   we all came from Adam and Eve but the same could be said about evolution. The theory of evolution is just plain stupid, I don't know why many people believe that theory.
I believe that God  exists and I don't need any kind of scientific proof for believing in him. I have seen many people who were once blind, deaf and paralyzed being healed . If you want proof just see on of Pastor Benny Hinn's ministry videos.
Astargath

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

I don't think there are any scientific proofs to show that   we all came from Adam and Eve but the same could be said about evolution. The theory of evolution is just plain stupid, I don't know why many people believe that theory.
I believe that God  exists and I don't need any kind of scientific proof for believing in him. I have seen many people who were once blind, deaf and paralyzed being healed . If you want proof just see on of Pastor Benny Hinn's ministry videos.

Nice funny comment mate.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:19:29 PM

Newsflash: Those videos are fake and rely on psychological effects rather than supernatural healing powers. And evolution is a seriously solid scientific theory, unlike god which, as you said, has no scientific proof.

You have the right to believe god exists, but think about how odd it is to believe in something with no evidence. If I told you I had a pet dragon in my garage, who could eat hotdogs and convert the hotdogs to golden eggs, which the dragon would then pop out of its arse and make me rich, would you believe me?

Why or why not?
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:22:41 PM

How do you prove that empty space/nothing/outerspace exists? After all, you can't really grab hold of space/nothing/outerspace and analyze it chemically or electronically or something. You prove it is there by analyzing the material things within it or that it is inside of.

Same with God. We see no source for the complexity of the universe. Such complexity can't exist... except for the fact that it does. Whatever God is, the fact that the universe exists proves that God exists.

Cool

You can easily show scientific evidence that empty space/nothing exists, I already mentioned one example - adding sodium chloride to water causes the volume of water to decrease.

You can use things like vacuum chambers to electronically or chemically analyze the vacuum, for example by measuring how quickly light passes through it. Quantum theory is another example of evidence for empty space in between subatomic particles - we can predict exactly how atoms will behave, based on our knowledge of their structure (i.e. a nucleus, with electron clouds very far away, and a huge amount of empty space between).

I don't know where you've got this idea from, you don't need to be able to grab hold of something to show it exists...  Roll Eyes

So BADecker, you understand that you can prove the existence of empty space?
Freeman082076

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

There is no scientific proof that God exist... of course we all know that scientifically no one can really prove that God exist but we cannot deny the hard to explain creation of life if where it really starts, the creation of galaxies and the void. If we cannot explain it through science we just turn around and say "God made it!".
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

Cool

The focus isn't proving that empty space exists. The focus is the way we prove that empty space exists. How do we prove that empty space exists?

We don't prove that empty space exists is by "grabbing hold" of empty space and analyzing it. We don't really even have a way of doing this "grabbing hold." Well, if not by "grabbing hold," then how do we prove empty space exists?

Here's how. We analyze material and energy, and the relationships between material and energy, and we can prove that empty space exists by this analysis, right?

Same with God. We analyze the relationships between material and energy in cause and effect activity, and we prove that God exists through this analysis. Complexity simply shows that God is definitely a Supreme Being. And Entropy shows that there was a beginning, which rules out that this is the way things always were.

The word "God" and its definitions are a weak word to use when considering the Supreme Being scientifically. As I have said in other posts, use "The Great First Cause," "Supreme Being," "Almighty Power," or any one of a number of words that better describe the Supreme Being.

But understand one thing. Whatever He/It is, He/It is an entity that is supremely (probably infinitely) far advanced and capable beyond what we are.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

Cool

The focus isn't proving that empty space exists. The focus is the way we prove that empty space exists. How do we prove that empty space exists?

We don't prove that empty space exists is by "grabbing hold" of empty space and analyzing it. We don't really even have a way of doing this "grabbing hold." Well, if not by "grabbing hold," then how do we prove empty space exists?

Here's how. We analyze material and energy, and the relationships between material and energy, and we can prove that empty space exists by this analysis, right?

Same with God. We analyze the relationships between material and energy in cause and effect activity, and we prove that God exists through this analysis. Complexity simply shows that God is definitely a Supreme Being. And Entropy shows that there was a beginning, which rules out that this is the way things always were.

The word "God" and its definitions are a weak word to use when considering the Supreme Being scientifically. As I have said in other posts, use "The Great First Cause," "Supreme Being," "Almighty Power," or any one of a number of words that better describe the Supreme Being.

But understand one thing. Whatever He/It is, He/It is an entity that is supremely (probably infinitely) far advanced and capable beyond what we are.

Cool

However since you don't even understand entropy correctly, your assumptions can't be scientifically correct.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

I was so enjoying these topic.. So many opinions..
But, still in me, I think there is no scientific explanation about God..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: