Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Teskje

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

Not everything has a cause.

There is no scientific proof of any god.

Cool
Yeah proofs could be fake too  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Not everything has a cause.

There is no scientific proof of any god.

Cool
Yeah proofs could be fake too  Roll Eyes

If you don't know that something is truth or false, that's okay. But if you decide that something is true or false without knowing one way or the other, then YOU have become false. If you don't know, be true, and say that you don't know.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:58:37 PM

Unfortunately newtons 3rd law never states that everything has causes. I explained that in the other thread:

'It is sufficient to show that all the motions have causes, which is something that Newton proved with his 3rd law.'' No it's not. Where does newton 3rd law say that all motions have causes? You don't even know what the law says, do you? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. (FOR EVERY ACTION) meaning that IF there is an action or cause then there is a reaction or effect. Thats only IF not that everything has a cause, nowhere in the law it says that everything has a cause. You are a dishonest liar.

Still wrong.

Not only will you not find a motion in the universe that doesn't have a cause or that isn't a cause, even the idea of it is absurd. Ale there is, is cause and effect, action and reaction.

Cool

Ok since you are going to say the same thing over and over again I will try to make a final statement and if you don't agree with this either I don't think there is a point in continuing the conversation. The idea of everything having causes is just as absurd as something with no cause. Right now, quantum mechanics state that almost all quantum processes are random. This is not me claiming this like you, these are bright minds, far smarter than me and you together that ahve studied this for years and this is what they have come up with. Quantum theory is the best we have, do you understand that? All scientific theories are the best we have right now and I'm not claiming they are 100% true, no one is, when a better theory is known then we use that one but RIGHT NOW, quantum theory just like evolution theory is the best we have, whether you like it or not, it is the best. Can you show us the cause of those quantum processes like radioactive decay? If you can, go ahead, right a paper, get a nobel prize and you will be able to rewrite quantum theory but until you do that you have to accept it as it is. Period.

All except the tiny few quantum processes are random. But they are random from the standpoint that we can't follow the cause and effect processes because of our weak abilities. None of them are pure random, where there are effects that don't have any cause at all.

Here is the proof that cause and effect is universal:
Everything has motion. Even if absolute zero were found somewhere, everything has motion in its subatomic particles or wave (electromagnetic) movement. Can there even be a logical theory for something without motion?

Newton's 3rd Law essentially says C&E with a little more added.

The words "action" and reaction" in the 3rd Law are happening throughout the universe everywhere because there is nowhere in the universe where something is without motion.

Cause and effect is universal. This means that the supposed mutations of evolution have really been caused, rather than being actions without a cause. This changes the whole aspect of what evolution theory suggests evolution is. Evolution was started by whoever/whatever started cause and effect.

All cause and effect operates according to the laws of physics in the universe. Even the pandemonium in a hydrogen nuclear explosion doesn't break the laws of physics. This means that everything is programmed to act the way it does, according to the laws of physics, through universal cause and effect... was programmed right at the Beginning - which entropy shows us there had to be... a beginning.

That which the evolutionists call evolution is something that can't exist, according to the laws of physics, the actions of which are carried out through cause and effect.

Certainly there is change in the universe. Obviously there is a lot of change that we don't understand... we don't know the cause and effect processes that made that change. But we don't need to think about evolution to understand how limited our C&E thinking is. All we need do is watch the way a leaf sways in the breeze, and realize that we have no way of tracking any of the molecules that make it move like it does, all according to cause and effect.

Evolution is just a game that evolutionists and some anthropologists use to make money. When you consider the swaying leaf, the real kind of evolution (whatever we might call it) isn't even important, and won't be until we can track the natural flow of individual atoms and molecules and heat waves much better.

Cool

Claiming that they have a cause is absurd, do you know the cause? If you claim we just don't know the cause then go ahead and propose a solution, simply claiming they do have a cause is bullshit my friend.
You said everything has a cause, I asked you: How do you know? You replied, well you can see many things that have a cause and I can't find anything with no cause. I did give you examples of it yet you insist they do have a cause, how do you know they do have a cause? Maybe they do but maybe they don't, again we can't prove either option so again we have what's left, that is quantum theory not that everything has a cause.

And for god's love stop talking about newton's 3rd law, it doesn't say everything has a cause. ''The words "action" and reaction" in the 3rd Law are happening throughout the universe everywhere because there is nowhere in the universe where something is without motion.'' That is false, action and reaction would happen even if there were things without a cause.

You are simply stating that Newton's 3rd Law contradicts itself. No scientists seem to think this.

Even in your own big bang theory, BB is the cause for everything... and the result is motion and action in everything.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

we have love for each other, share one another. These are the powers that God brings

Those are traits that humans evolved over millions of years.  Smiley

I already proved that evolution is a hoax, in the Evolution is a hoax thread, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg26961799#msg26961799.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

There is no scientific explanation or formulas that can assure the existent of God due to the reason that science deals with curtain standard, such as numbers and papers, they deal it on that way so that they can get the precise and specific answer, so how can they do it with God when the actions of God is very, miraculous and out of this galaxy

The precise "measurements" that science makes, describe the kinds of knowledge and power that would have to exist to make the universe. They also describe the fact that there was a beginning to the universe... entropy does this.

If we didn't have any idea anywhere of something like God... if a god-concept didn't exist at all... science would have to develop something to fit the measurements that they made regarding the power and information necessary to make the universe. The thing that they would come up with approximately matches what God is suggested to be... the way God is basically described.

Science has proven the existence of God. They simply haven't officially named Him with the name "God."

Cool

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:18:58 PM

Unfortunately newtons 3rd law never states that everything has causes. I explained that in the other thread:

'It is sufficient to show that all the motions have causes, which is something that Newton proved with his 3rd law.'' No it's not. Where does newton 3rd law say that all motions have causes? You don't even know what the law says, do you? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. (FOR EVERY ACTION) meaning that IF there is an action or cause then there is a reaction or effect. Thats only IF not that everything has a cause, nowhere in the law it says that everything has a cause. You are a dishonest liar.

Still wrong.

Not only will you not find a motion in the universe that doesn't have a cause or that isn't a cause, even the idea of it is absurd. Ale there is, is cause and effect, action and reaction.

Cool

Ok since you are going to say the same thing over and over again I will try to make a final statement and if you don't agree with this either I don't think there is a point in continuing the conversation. The idea of everything having causes is just as absurd as something with no cause. Right now, quantum mechanics state that almost all quantum processes are random. This is not me claiming this like you, these are bright minds, far smarter than me and you together that ahve studied this for years and this is what they have come up with. Quantum theory is the best we have, do you understand that? All scientific theories are the best we have right now and I'm not claiming they are 100% true, no one is, when a better theory is known then we use that one but RIGHT NOW, quantum theory just like evolution theory is the best we have, whether you like it or not, it is the best. Can you show us the cause of those quantum processes like radioactive decay? If you can, go ahead, right a paper, get a nobel prize and you will be able to rewrite quantum theory but until you do that you have to accept it as it is. Period.

All except the tiny few quantum processes are random. But they are random from the standpoint that we can't follow the cause and effect processes because of our weak abilities. None of them are pure random, where there are effects that don't have any cause at all.

Here is the proof that cause and effect is universal:
Everything has motion. Even if absolute zero were found somewhere, everything has motion in its subatomic particles or wave (electromagnetic) movement. Can there even be a logical theory for something without motion?

Newton's 3rd Law essentially says C&E with a little more added.

The words "action" and reaction" in the 3rd Law are happening throughout the universe everywhere because there is nowhere in the universe where something is without motion.

Cause and effect is universal. This means that the supposed mutations of evolution have really been caused, rather than being actions without a cause. This changes the whole aspect of what evolution theory suggests evolution is. Evolution was started by whoever/whatever started cause and effect.

All cause and effect operates according to the laws of physics in the universe. Even the pandemonium in a hydrogen nuclear explosion doesn't break the laws of physics. This means that everything is programmed to act the way it does, according to the laws of physics, through universal cause and effect... was programmed right at the Beginning - which entropy shows us there had to be... a beginning.

That which the evolutionists call evolution is something that can't exist, according to the laws of physics, the actions of which are carried out through cause and effect.

Certainly there is change in the universe. Obviously there is a lot of change that we don't understand... we don't know the cause and effect processes that made that change. But we don't need to think about evolution to understand how limited our C&E thinking is. All we need do is watch the way a leaf sways in the breeze, and realize that we have no way of tracking any of the molecules that make it move like it does, all according to cause and effect.

Evolution is just a game that evolutionists and some anthropologists use to make money. When you consider the swaying leaf, the real kind of evolution (whatever we might call it) isn't even important, and won't be until we can track the natural flow of individual atoms and molecules and heat waves much better.

Cool

Claiming that they have a cause is absurd, do you know the cause? If you claim we just don't know the cause then go ahead and propose a solution, simply claiming they do have a cause is bullshit my friend.
You said everything has a cause, I asked you: How do you know? You replied, well you can see many things that have a cause and I can't find anything with no cause. I did give you examples of it yet you insist they do have a cause, how do you know they do have a cause? Maybe they do but maybe they don't, again we can't prove either option so again we have what's left, that is quantum theory not that everything has a cause.

And for god's love stop talking about newton's 3rd law, it doesn't say everything has a cause. ''The words "action" and reaction" in the 3rd Law are happening throughout the universe everywhere because there is nowhere in the universe where something is without motion.'' That is false, action and reaction would happen even if there were things without a cause.

You are simply stating that Newton's 3rd Law contradicts itself. No scientists seem to think this.

Even in your own big bang theory, BB is the cause for everything... and the result is motion and action in everything.

Cool

Show me 1 scientist that thinks newton's 3rd law means that everything has a cause, can you? How does the 3rd law contradict itself? It never says that everything has a cause, it says that everything THAT has a cause will have an effect/reaction. It never says anywhere that everything has a cause, unless you can show me, which you obviously can't, you are just trolling now.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

I already proved that evolution is a hoax

And we already debunked that "proof" here in this thread, just a few posts up.

If you don't know that something is truth or false, that's okay. But if you decide that something is true or false without knowing one way or the other, then YOU have become false.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

I already proved that evolution is a hoax

And we already debunked that "proof" here in this thread, just a few posts up.

If you don't know that something is truth or false, that's okay. But if you decide that something is true or false without knowing one way or the other, then YOU have become false.

Cool

God listened to your request, and gave you your debunking, so you stand rebutted.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:49:51 PM

God listened to your request, and gave you your debunking, so you stand rebutted.

We debunked your god already.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

We debunked your god already.

Cool

Since you don't have a logical enough mind to be able to state the things that your so-called debunking entails, with understanding, you don't know that there was any debunking of proof for God.

You are talking religion in a science thread, because you simply believe without knowledge or understanding.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:55:39 PM

you don't know that there was any debunking of proof for God.

God has been proven a hoax.  What else you got?  Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:57:04 PM

You are still talking religion in a science thread, I see.     Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:57:39 PM

You are still talking religion in a science thread, I see.     Cool

So you have nothing else.

Good - let's put this stupid god nonsense aside. 

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:54:06 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:54:37 PM by BADecker

Oh come on! Now that we know that God exists because of:

- big bang theory shows that everything has a cause, but isn't complete enough to show that BB even exists, and

- entropy shows that there was a beginning, because there wouldn't be any complexity left if entropy had always existed, and

- the greatness of complexity shows by comparison with the simplicity that can be found, that it is designed

Isn't anybody going to refute the fact that God exists... refute it scientifically, that is?

Cool

riskipongki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

there, you talk about god, I say god exists, and that is to my knowledge.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:53:09 PM

there, you talk about god, I say god exists, and that is to my knowledge.

This is good, that people realize for one reason or another, that God exists.

Scientifically minded people have simply attempted to prove that God doesn't exist, through science. Often they don't realize that their science doesn't go far enough. That's why they think science has proven that God doesn't exist.

Keep up the good work, and remain in your faith. But if you can, please find some science that shows scientifically that God exists.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:06:34 PM

- big bang theory shows that everything has a cause, but isn't complete enough to show that BB even exists, and

- entropy shows that there was a beginning, because there wouldn't be any complexity left if entropy had always existed, and

- the greatness of complexity shows by comparison with the simplicity that can be found, that it is designed

Isn't anybody going to refute the fact that God exists... refute it scientifically, that is?

Cool

How does the big bang theory show that everything has a cause? Nowhere in the big bang theory is stated that everything has a cause.

'' the greatness of complexity shows by comparison with the simplicity that can be found, that it is designed'' The greatness of complexity? By comparing it with simplicity it's designed? You are not making sense badecker.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:13:59 PM

Cool

How does the big bang theory show that everything has a cause? Nowhere in the big bang theory is stated that everything has a cause.

'' the greatness of complexity shows by comparison with the simplicity that can be found, that it is designed'' The greatness of complexity? By comparing it with simplicity it's designed? You are not making sense badecker.

Your point is well taken. BB doesn't even deserve to have a theory, since its theory was caused by people.

Machines have makers.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:47:03 PM

Cool

Your point is well taken. BB doesn't even deserve to have a theory, since its theory was caused by people.

Machines have makers.

Cool

Prove it, prove that all machines have makers.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

The onus is on you to prove your fable exists.

Science says it doesn't.

Cool

But if you can, please find some science that shows scientifically that God exists.

400 pages and nothing yet...  :/

Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: