Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

''You are kinda messed up if you think that car builders can all work independently and sort of accidentally come up with parts that fit together in the same car.'' Who said accidentally? I said different creators working together. Stop making shit up. THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS TOO GREAT FOR INDIVIDUAL CREATORS TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE OUR UNIVERSE. THEIR TOGETHERNESS WOULD HAVE TO BE SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD BE WORKING AS ONE.

The word ''god'' is a made up word. Many things are defined as ''creator of the universe'' You have a ton of gods that fit that definition. Do you know Zeno from dragon ball? He also fits the definition, he is the creator of all the universes, I guess I could say Zeno did it because it fits the definition right? THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF GOD. IF SOMEBODY HAS A DEFINITION OF GOD THAT FITS THE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN GOD, MORE POWER TO HIM.

Unfortunately even then, it's wrong because what definition does it fit? THE SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION THAT I HAVE BEEN SHOWING YOU. As previously mentioned nothing in your argument rules out the possibility of different entities creating the universe just like a lot of people work together to build a house or a car and YES they have to work together but they don't have to be one. THE COMPLEXITY OF PROJECT UNIVERSE, WHICH COMPLEXITY WE ARE ONLY BEGINNING TO FIND OUT ABOUT A TAD.

''There is nothing other than intelligent design that we have as an example for the kind of complex operation that makes up what the universe is all about. '' Intelligent design =/= a god. It just means it has to be more complex and very intelligent. AGAIN, THE COMPLEXITY IS THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNIVERSE... SOMETHING WE HAVE ONLY BEGUN TO DISCOVER THE DETAILS OF.

Still a garbage argument, as I said, you are not getting out of this one.

Now don't be demeaning yourself by calling your thinking "garbage argument" like that. You are a pretty good thinker. But when are you going to recognize that you are doing yourself a disfavor when you won't recognize the scientific proof for God as you have been doing?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

''You are kinda messed up if you think that car builders can all work independently and sort of accidentally come up with parts that fit together in the same car.'' Who said accidentally? I said different creators working together. Stop making shit up. THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS TOO GREAT FOR INDIVIDUAL CREATORS TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE OUR UNIVERSE. THEIR TOGETHERNESS WOULD HAVE TO BE SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD BE WORKING AS ONE.

The word ''god'' is a made up word. Many things are defined as ''creator of the universe'' You have a ton of gods that fit that definition. Do you know Zeno from dragon ball? He also fits the definition, he is the creator of all the universes, I guess I could say Zeno did it because it fits the definition right? THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT THE DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF GOD. IF SOMEBODY HAS A DEFINITION OF GOD THAT FITS THE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN GOD, MORE POWER TO HIM.

Unfortunately even then, it's wrong because what definition does it fit? THE SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION THAT I HAVE BEEN SHOWING YOU. As previously mentioned nothing in your argument rules out the possibility of different entities creating the universe just like a lot of people work together to build a house or a car and YES they have to work together but they don't have to be one. THE COMPLEXITY OF PROJECT UNIVERSE, WHICH COMPLEXITY WE ARE ONLY BEGINNING TO FIND OUT ABOUT A TAD.

''There is nothing other than intelligent design that we have as an example for the kind of complex operation that makes up what the universe is all about. '' Intelligent design =/= a god. It just means it has to be more complex and very intelligent. AGAIN, THE COMPLEXITY IS THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNIVERSE... SOMETHING WE HAVE ONLY BEGUN TO DISCOVER THE DETAILS OF.

Still a garbage argument, as I said, you are not getting out of this one.

Now don't be demeaning yourself by calling your thinking "garbage argument" like that. You are a pretty good thinker. But when are you going to recognize that you are doing yourself a disfavor when you won't recognize the scientific proof for God as you have been doing?

Cool

''THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS TOO GREAT FOR INDIVIDUAL CREATORS TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE OUR UNIVERSE. THEIR TOGETHERNESS WOULD HAVE TO BE SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD BE WORKING AS ONE.'' Nothing in your argument said anything about that, how did you determine that the universe is ''too complex''? Again, you are just making shit up, still a garbage argument. Tell me the math or evidence that shows the universe is too complex for individual creators to work together and create it. Rofl, let's see what you come up with now.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Can anyone offer scientific proof that God does not exist?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

''THE COMPLEXITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS TOO GREAT FOR INDIVIDUAL CREATORS TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE OUR UNIVERSE. THEIR TOGETHERNESS WOULD HAVE TO BE SO GREAT THAT THEY WOULD BE WORKING AS ONE.'' Nothing in your argument said anything about that, how did you determine that the universe is ''too complex''? Again, you are just making shit up, still a garbage argument. Tell me the math or evidence that shows the universe is too complex for individual creators to work together and create it. Rofl, let's see what you come up with now.

Any time you want to look at science and common sense, and come back with an answer that includes these, it might be worth responding to you. As it is, you are a joke. You can ask any doctor or researcher about the complexity of the universe. I wonder if you can even hear their answer.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Any time you want to look at science and common sense, and come back with an answer that includes these, it might be worth responding to you. As it is, you are a joke. You can ask any doctor or researcher about the complexity of the universe. I wonder if you can even hear their answer.

Cool

I already agreed with you, the universe is complex, your argument involves complexity. You said the universe is complex therefore the creator/creators have to be even more complex. As I said, even if we agree with that premise, how do you know it's not many creators? Then you said it's too complex to be created by many creators, why? How do you know that? How did you calculate how complex it is?

As I said, you are not getting away with this one, sorry.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

Cool

I already agreed with you, the universe is complex, your argument involves complexity. You said the universe is complex therefore the creator/creators have to be even more complex. As I said, even if we agree with that premise, how do you know it's not many creators? Then you said it's too complex to be created by many creators, why? How do you know that? How did you calculate how complex it is?

Since you agree with me, where do you get your knowledge? Get away with what one? And going where, I wonder?

If you drill a hole in a piece of wood, and af-newbie happens to have a screw too big for the hole, the screw won't fit. The two of you need to be acting as one regarding the hole and screw size if you want it to fit. How much more regarding the whole universe. Any group that makes something as complex as the universe would be required to work as one if they wanted the universe to work at all.

Whatever God is made out of, be it many parts or just a single entity, regarding the creation of the universe, God is One God.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Cool

Since you agree with me, where do you get your knowledge? Get away with what one? And going where, I wonder?

If you drill a hole in a piece of wood, and af-newbie happens to have a screw too big for the hole, the screw won't fit. The two of you need to be acting as one regarding the hole and screw size if you want it to fit. How much more regarding the whole universe. Any group that makes something as complex as the universe would be required to work as one if they wanted the universe to work at all.

Whatever God is made out of, be it many parts or just a single entity, regarding the creation of the universe, God is One God.

Cool

'''Whatever God is made out of, be it many parts or just a single entity, regarding the creation of the universe, God is One God.'' Why? Because you say so?

''be it many parts or just a single entity'' I didn't say parts of a single entity but different entities. Nothing in your argument rules out the possibility of different entities, does it? You are not getting away this time, sorry Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TradingEngineered

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

That's the question backwards. It's not about proving it does not exist because we can not proof a lot of things that do not exist. Ex: give me proof that the spaghettimonster does not exist?
HJIOJGG76

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

He can subdue his theory on the same peer review that has led to other scientific breakthroughs. Instead he published it on his blog. Why? Because you have to be scientifically illiterate not to see problems with counter-theories. Not that life is well understood
metall140s

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Do you exist? DO YOU EXIST, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROOF IT? Really? In my opinion it exists(like me) and i dont need proof. Thanks for your answer.
wiked1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:19:31 PM

That's the question backwards. It's not about proving it does not exist because we can not proof a lot of things that do not exist. Ex: give me proof that the spaghettimonster does not exist?

Yes we have factual evidence he was created by a puppeteer and cartoonist.This is a well known fact.

Now back to my original question which you have not answered yet...A simple yes or no will suffice and don't deviate from the question or speculate with your answer.

TIA  Grin
Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Yes, exactly, a lot of religious people who believe in non sense will say that, we don't have to prove something doesn't exist because that's stupid.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wiked1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

Yes, exactly, a lot of religious people who believe in non sense will say that, we don't have to prove something doesn't exist because that's stupid.

A lot of atheists who believe in nonsense like physics,astrology,mother earth spirit,and palm readers will also say this too.It still doesn't answer the question that was asked though does it?
Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

A lot of atheists who believe in nonsense like physics,astrology,mother earth spirit,and palm readers will also say this too.It still doesn't answer the question that was asked though does it?

Can you prove anything doesn't exist? Imagine anything, a giant pony that lives outside the universe, can you prove it doesn't exist? Does it mean it exists because you can't prove it doesn't? Would you believe it exists?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wiked1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Can you prove anything doesn't exist? Imagine anything, a giant pony that lives outside the universe, can you prove it doesn't exist? Does it mean it exists because you can't prove it doesn't? Would you believe it exists?

Well if outside the universe there is an ecosystem that supports such a life form theoretically speaking it could be a possibility so I cannot dismiss it

The answer is no.

Why is it so difficult for anyone to give a yes or no answer to a simple question without speculating?

The original question required a Yes or No answer to the point that was in question.
Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Well if outside the universe there is an ecosystem that supports such a life form theoretically speaking it could be a possibility so I cannot dismiss it

The answer is no.

Why is it so difficult for anyone to give a yes or no answer to a simple question without speculating?

The original question required a Yes or No answer to the point that was in question.

It's not a yes or no answer. If we are talking about the god from the bible, then yes, I can disprove his existence by showing the flaws in the bible, anything else is meaningless. You cannot have scientific proof that something doesn't exist unless we are able to know everything that exists with an 100% certainty.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wiked1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

The answer is no.

It's not a yes or no answer. If we are talking about the god from the bible, then yes, I can disprove his existence by showing the flaws in the bible, anything else is meaningless. You cannot have scientific proof that something doesn't exist unless we are able to know everything that exists with an 100% certainty.

You need to reply with a simple Yes or No.I asked if anyone can provide scientific proof that God does not exist.What you offer is a biased opinion to suit an atheist narrative.This is not scientific proof God does not exist.

Original question:Yes or No?
Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

The answer is no.

You need to reply with a simple yes or No.I asked if anyone can provide scientific proof that God does not exist.What you offer is a biased opinion to suit an atheist narrative.This is not scientific proof God does not exist.

Which god? When you say god are you referring to the god from the bible? Otherwise how can I answer that question?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wiked1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 11:37:16 PM by wiked1

The answer is no.

You need to reply with a simple yes or No.I asked if anyone can provide scientific proof that God does not exist.What you offer is a biased opinion to suit an atheist narrative.This is not scientific proof God does not exist.

Which god? When you say god are you referring to the god from the bible? Otherwise how can I answer that question?

The God of the Christian Bible/Hebrew Talmud
Astargath

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

The answer is no.

The God of the Christian Bible/Hebrew Torah.

Yes I can scientifically prove he doesn't exist.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-scientific-errors-in-the-Bible

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

These are only a few of the scientific errors in the bible.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: