Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:16:17 AM

Quote from: nsimmons link=topic=737322.msg8339344#msg8339344 da tely?
[/quote

I was contemplating these things when I was 8, it was not the result of too much pot.  Calling something gibberish does not make it so, it only shows your lack of understanding of something.

You cannot compare a man made finite system such as bitcoin to an infinite vastness such as the universe.

Pi doesn't have existence without a consciousness to consider it.

Precisely why life is eternal.  Consciousness exists everywhere.

...I also contemplated death back then.  It scared the living shit out of me to think that we just stop existing when we die.  Do you know why it scared me?  Because it's impossible...

Death should scare you, that's fear is a gift given to you by evolution, helps you avoid getting killed.

I think the experience of a "good" death will be just going to sleep and that's it, lights out.

Of course peoples ego cant stand that (the end) and some prefer to think of a great after party, exclusive tickets only with a bouncer on the door.

Truth of the matter is that part of you does have an afterlife, your DNA, and it too will be judged in its next life (provided you breed). Really we should consider ourselves as a subset (that manifests physically) of our DNA information.

But a conscious "afterlife" might be possible by cloning the entire information state of a brain, real body then killed like star trek transporter. State could be stored or executed in sim environment or synthetic body. Will take alot of BTC and a good escrow.

No, death shouldn't scare you.  When you live in fear of death, you're not truly living, you're fearing.

According to the law of conservation, energy cannot be created nor destroyed.  You existed before this life forever and you will exist forever after.  Just because you can't remember your previous experiences fully, doesn't mean they didn't exist.  The whole point of being a human on earth is to perceive the universe from a foreign perspective, to learn and experience, otherwise, you would just be in heaven.

You are not your body.  You are a spirit held within a body.  Your body is your vehicle, when it dies, your spirit is freed into other dimensions.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:01:30 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 04:12:54 AM by Cortex7

...No, death shouldn't scare you.  When you live in fear of death, you're not truly living, you're fearing...

Fear is an analogue scale.

It's not like I fear the thought of death constantly. My fear level plotted against time has it's ups and downs, so does yours and every other living creature.

If you narrowly escaped a head on crash with a lorry you would ramp up to a high fear level, saying otherwise is nonsense.

Anyone that says they have no fear are just bullshitting to appear like they're "enlightened" or that they have big balls to get the girl.

Granted people have different tolerable fear thresholds.

I would say the opposite to you: if you have never experienced fear of death then you have never lived.

You are a spirit held within a body.  Your body is your vehicle, when it dies, your spirit is freed into other dimensions.

That's debatable, I myself have never come across any information that would settle me on a yes/no answer.

I am not afraid of what my or may not happen after death, just as I am not apprehensive about going to sleep, but not all deaths are short and sweet, some are bloody awful!

I remain agnostic.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:05:18 AM

I'm Christian.

There's no way to scientifically prove that our God exists. There are numerous arguments to place the scientific probability of God existing near 100%, but there's no scientific way to prove something untouchable, seeable, or detectable.

Want to debate the existence of God? PM me.

Daniel91 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:17:38 AM

OK guys you really made your points very well.
Thank you.
Still, I tend to agree with this blog author that either there is not much proofs for Darwin's theory as well.
It seems that Darwin's theory is the most logic but still the are some ''holes'' and unproven facts in this theory, isn't it?

There are still many things to learn, of course.

You can check here some of the current research topics in evolutionary biology: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_biology#Current_research_topics

I strongly recommend reading misconceptions about evolution so you don't get easily fooled by creationists, check here: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/misconceptions_teacherfaq.php

Thank you for this very interesting additional resources about this topic.
Still, I don't think that science have all the answers and can explain everything.
How the universe started?
Or life?
Until now we have many theories but no so much proven facts about this mysteries.
I still believe that we are not just simple flash but also spirit and that some ultimate spirit exist to, but of course, I also can't prove it, but also science can't prove their points.
so, as I see it, debate continue Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:54:01 AM

The human race will be the gods in...1000 years is a good estimate, by then this galaxy will be ours. Don't you want to be a god yourself rather than believe in such an entity?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
whiskey

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:34:20 PM

I'm Christian.

There's no way to scientifically prove that our God exists. There are numerous arguments to place the scientific probability of God existing near 100%, but there's no scientific way to prove something untouchable, seeable, or detectable.

Want to debate the existence of God? PM me.

Sorry to bust the bubble, but there is no scientific proof of God existing. Just probabilities.. everything in the universe is probability except history and death.
Daniel91 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:51:54 PM

The human race will be the gods in...1000 years is a good estimate, by then this galaxy will be ours. Don't you want to be a god yourself rather than believe in such an entity?

In my opinion both is possible.
In religion some people believe that we are one with God, and that God is in us, his life energy, love etc.
So, I'm also God, and part of His universal prime energy which moves the world.
Of course, this is just one possible understanding about the creation of universe, which I personally like because it makes are all equal with God, as co-creators of the universe.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:36:46 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 01:50:49 PM by Decksperiment

As I see it, anybody that believes adam and eve of the bible created man is a fool, for the simple fact that if we were to believe that man is only a few thousand years old.. yeah right..

The first rite's of initiation were carried out in the pyramid 64 THOUSAND years ago.. go figure..

Proof that god exists?

His or Her signature is everywhere,  this includes several miles into the continuation of prime numbers..

Hebrews dont seem to acknowledge the digit 0 (ZERO) which is kinda strange.. some dont wanna say the name of god.. or write it without an O as in G-D?

Athiests apparently believe in nothing.. For a while I was thought of as athiest until they realised I dont believe in that 'nothing' - I beleive in the CIRCLE, or more importantly, the science behind it..

In ore leonis verbumi inveni..

What more do you need?

Edit: If you'd like to see that GOD exists, read every book on the subject.. how many of those will tell you:
'KNOWING the law the PLANETS OBEY'

If we should fear this GOD, then we know why the planets also OBEY - OR ELSE!!

Another Edit: After proof reading this, it occured to me that hebrews cant count.. If hebrew's or whomever do not use 0, then in every 100 there are 10 missing digits.. oops.. lets try that again.. in every 1 there are 1 missing digits.. hmm.. so they cant possibly find use of the 216 digit word, for there are 25 0's missing..

And when in your 'dreams' you find yourself being chased, REMEMBER to curl into a ball.. for the hounds that guard the barrier protect the opposite of GOD, hence your fear.. that same fear you PRAY to GOD you wake up from..
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:29:11 PM

Remember the fifth, it will be much sooner than that.  Try the next 5 years.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:48:30 PM

Interesting 'PROOF' that cannot be refuted.

Initiation.

A wanna be like, a brother.. but I dont have one.. I see all those folks with funny handshakes and say to myself.. I want.. one of those.. Just so I can ruin everyones lives in the process and have my bro back up my lies.. I wanna know to whom they are refering to, when they talk of the man wearing THAT ring, that has the wheels upon wheels on his finger..

How is it, we can face off to each other while having no fear of what the other may do?

Because we dont care?

How is it, certain people fear THAT which the aforementioned do not?

Because the aforementioned know not, whilst the initiated have SEEN him and thus FEAR with a fear greater than anything they have witnessed since they sold their soul.

Look into the star ruby or the star saphire if you really wanna know..
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:15:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzIzct31fEA

The professor of a university challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".

The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists (as noticed by our own actions), so God is evil. The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.

Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? " "Of course" answered the professor.

The young student stood up and asked : "Professor does Cold exists?"

The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course the cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"

The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold, in fact is the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."

"And, does Dark exist?", he continued. The professor answered "Of course". This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness can not. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."

Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?" The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."

The student responded, "Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man."

After this, the professor bowed down his head, and didn't answer back.

The young man's name was ALBERT EINSTEIN.

Looking for a signature campaign.
Daniel91 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:49:21 PM

The professor of a university challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".

The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists (as noticed by our own actions), so God is evil. The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.

Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? " "Of course" answered the professor.

The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course the cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"

The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold, in fact is the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."

"And, does Dark exist?", he continued. The professor answered "Of course". This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness can not. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."

Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?" The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."

The student responded, "Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man."

Thanks for this.
I heard about this story before but couldn't find it.
So, EINSTEIN was real genius, great scientist but still he believed in God.
Very interesting.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Direfulk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:59:15 PM

This discussion keeps rolling but there is actually no proof, the only person you can prove that god exists is yourself. That is the answer.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:30:11 PM

This discussion keeps rolling but there is actually no proof, the only person you can prove that god exists is yourself. That is the answer.

there is no answer.

does god exist depends on what you think god is, everyone will have a different opinion, but who knows

one thing is certain, he surely doesn't keep attendance at church

Looking for a signature campaign.
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:33:18 PM

Haha, I like the albert einstein story.. but cold DOES exist in the fact that it is the lowest point where heat BEGINS to get warmer.. see heat and cold are the same, just as dark does not exist in the absence of itself, light.. they are the different ends of the same scale.. only when we ARE one will god prove to be true, but he CANNOT exist ijn any one, for we are too small..

Do you see any other life form goin to church?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:58:05 PM

Thanks for this.
Very interesting.

This story is fiction...

http://www.snopes.com/religion/einstein.asp

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/einstein-god.htm

Decksperiment

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:00:28 PM

Ouch.. So you believe God to be THAT light in the sky? What of the multitude of other stars, that's a shit load more nonsence than man could comprehend..

Remember WHEN the light was (apparently) created..

God, no disrespect auld big yin, but please explain to these readers of the creative thought that grew in the Abyss, and explain to them how you could possibly have concieved anything before even YOU saw the light?
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:08:16 PM

Thanks for this.
Very interesting.

This story is fiction...

http://www.snopes.com/religion/einstein.asp

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/einstein-god.htm

I concur.. based on this: Why is it anytime everyone 'quotes' a supposed 'great' figure of history, they quote freemasons?

History is written by the victors.. and re-written by the next..
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:57:06 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

To be clear. Albert Einstein was not religious. In his own lifetime he was irritated to be constantly correcting the record about things he said. There is no God in E=MC2.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:19:37 PM

To be clear. Albert Einstein was not religious. In his own lifetime he was irritated to be constantly correcting the record about things he said. There is no God in E=MC2.

Reletively speaking.. most scientifically minded people are so because they are searching.. this could be for whatever other thing anyone may suggest, but I'll bet it's the search for this god, the how, the why etc..

As for "There is no God in E=MC2" - since this is the theory of relativity, then god is clearly in E=MC2 as without god, if he does exist, then this relativity could not exist since god is the light that pushes against mass denoting momentum, motion etc..?

God, is the purposefull thought that grew in the abyss, the thought, this creative force we currently, at all times, experience. This is the light. Without it we are dead, be it the light above your head, or the one in your hearts. To see this light in this life in front your eye's, go and smack your head off a wall until you get dem candle flashes.. This the trinity of light. We can only prove one of them.

Edit:

Go into the darkest place you can find, where there is no light. Sit a while, while the monsters in your mind appear in front of you. Even with your eyes closed, you will see those images.. Those same images you get when you dream.. some dreams are dark.. some are light..

Even in the darkness, we will see the light Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: