Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:31:11 PM

And all I been saying, is in my way, I do your lords work, I work in mysterious ways, but am not the son of god, I am my mothers son, my fathers son, and no-one else's. Jesus had a mother and a father too, and in those days, there would be no-where near the amount of distractons there are today, to prevent Jesus/Hiram/whomever ya prefer, working miracles.

I am nothing more than a spiritual person with a scientific mind. I want to see the proof God exists, just so I dont go mad, cause believe me, I know what the mind can do.

Even when I produce the goods however, those that ask us to believe, will always try to prove Jesus/Hiram/whomever as a fake, based on an out of date book. Whilst I agree with many of the morals, a forced religion is a forced religion, even more-so when all ya read is someone else's opinion of what god is, but when god shows his face they deny him.

Hypothetically, just for a laugh, let's just say that I did show the light of god to the world, in the form of writing something that in the end happened. Would you still try to convince me, or would you accept that he may be here right now after all, or is this too much to comprehend?

What if I AM?

Many will come in this world claiming to be god.  Who are we, as man, to even consider equality to God?  Even Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped.  

I know many people feel that they can just search for God or truth on their own, and God will often show Himself to them in one way or another, however it is really important that we study God's word so we can distiguish between truth and lies.  Also, the Holy Spirit will give discernment when it comes to what is true and what is false as well.

I can say with much clarity that you are not God and neither am I.

But I showed all, the light of god, the OP seeks, using a very scientific method, and it worked. I do not claim to be god, but was merely showing how one could take the way BADecker ruins any point the bible tries to make, and twist anything said into factual evidence that no-one has yet refuted. I am not claiming to be god, or his son, only that I KNOW god and more, I can get a response anytime I require it, especially with such an important task..

But my question goes unanswered.. what if I AM?

What would you do or say then?

I know God and therefore I know that you are not Him, so that question is not even worth answering to me.  If anything it shows an irreverence to Him to even ask such a thing.

So in effect, you are refusing to answer, like every corrupt person that cannot answer a simple direct question. Your response is what killed Jesus, nothing more.

My direct answer to your question "what if i am" would be "NO.  You are not."  Is that better?

No. My question was hypothetical. Meaning, hypothetically god placed me, his NEW son, before you.

I love your response, for it proves you would IN FACT deny the son of god regardless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:38:35 PM

And all I been saying, is in my way, I do your lords work, I work in mysterious ways, but am not the son of god, I am my mothers son, my fathers son, and no-one else's. Jesus had a mother and a father too, and in those days, there would be no-where near the amount of distractons there are today, to prevent Jesus/Hiram/whomever ya prefer, working miracles.

I am nothing more than a spiritual person with a scientific mind. I want to see the proof God exists, just so I dont go mad, cause believe me, I know what the mind can do.

Even when I produce the goods however, those that ask us to believe, will always try to prove Jesus/Hiram/whomever as a fake, based on an out of date book. Whilst I agree with many of the morals, a forced religion is a forced religion, even more-so when all ya read is someone else's opinion of what god is, but when god shows his face they deny him.

Hypothetically, just for a laugh, let's just say that I did show the light of god to the world, in the form of writing something that in the end happened. Would you still try to convince me, or would you accept that he may be here right now after all, or is this too much to comprehend?

What if I AM?

Many will come in this world claiming to be god.  Who are we, as man, to even consider equality to God?  Even Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped.  

I know many people feel that they can just search for God or truth on their own, and God will often show Himself to them in one way or another, however it is really important that we study God's word so we can distiguish between truth and lies.  Also, the Holy Spirit will give discernment when it comes to what is true and what is false as well.

I can say with much clarity that you are not God and neither am I.

But I showed all, the light of god, the OP seeks, using a very scientific method, and it worked. I do not claim to be god, but was merely showing how one could take the way BADecker ruins any point the bible tries to make, and twist anything said into factual evidence that no-one has yet refuted. I am not claiming to be god, or his son, only that I KNOW god and more, I can get a response anytime I require it, especially with such an important task..

But my question goes unanswered.. what if I AM?

What would you do or say then?

I know God and therefore I know that you are not Him, so that question is not even worth answering to me.  If anything it shows an irreverence to Him to even ask such a thing.

So in effect, you are refusing to answer, like every corrupt person that cannot answer a simple direct question. Your response is what killed Jesus, nothing more.

My direct answer to your question "what if i am" would be "NO.  You are not."  Is that better?

No. My question was hypothetical. Meaning, hypothetically god placed me, his NEW son, before you.

I love your response, for it proves you would IN FACT deny the son of god regardless.

No, because I know that when Jesus returns there will be no question as to who He is.  Plus we are warned that there will be many that come claiming to be he.  They will come with the spirit of the anti-Christ and we are warned repeatedly not to listen.  So you could come and do miracles and claim to be god, but I know thanks to reading God's word, and from discernment between spirits, what is right and what is wrong.

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:47:43 PM

You mis-understand me, I'm not here to pee you off, or change your belief's, or insult your intelligence even. All I meant was that no-matter what I say, there is a certain society who play in such a way that it's their way or no way. And in saying this, I hope you understand that my point being, that what if this foul mouthed expert at finding weakness's, poor excuse for a hacker WAS god?

I have never made claims to being god. Or his son. But I AM is more than your book states.

The question in itself was perfection. At least in the eye's of a hacker looking for a backdoor. I found it.

T'would be a very scary thing for me to wake up in the morning to find out, that god chose me, to be his NEW son.

As for what it would do to those that could not answer the hypothetical question is not for me to answer.

But God Showed his light to all when I needed him the most. Make of that what you will, you cannot deny, it was my hand's that produced the goods. Not a book.
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 01:13:39 AM

You mis-understand me, I'm not here to pee you off, or change your belief's, or insult your intelligence even. All I meant was that no-matter what I say, there is a certain society who play in such a way that it's their way or no way. And in saying this, I hope you understand that my point being, that what if this foul mouthed expert at finding weakness's, poor excuse for a hacker WAS god?

I have never made claims to being god. Or his son. But I AM is more than your book states.

The question in itself was perfection. At least in the eye's of a hacker looking for a backdoor. I found it.

T'would be a very scary thing for me to wake up in the morning to find out, that god chose me, to be his NEW son.

As for what it would do to those that could not answer the hypothetical question is not for me to answer.

But God Showed his light to all when I needed him the most. Make of that what you will, you cannot deny, it was my hand's that produced the goods. Not a book.
Hi Decks, I think I'm kind of understanding what you're saying but here's my belief.

1. God lives in Heaven. He will never walk on Earth.
2. No messenger has EVER claimed that Almighty God would/will walk on Earth (If anyone has contradicting proof, then please post it).
3. Physical reality is very hard to overcome.
4. Almighty God can perform miracles that the human eye can observe. This is the act of overcoming physical reality.

So, check this out:

Endtimes - At the endtimes we (all humans) will be shown wonders in the heavens and on earth at the same time. The 4 blood moons are in effect. We need to see the wonders on earth now to match it up.

(At this point I'm suggesting, no demanding, that all skeptics and atheists have a good laugh at me)

I'm like you, I'm a rebel, but I suggest you read the book of Enoch before you say something you may wish to take back in the near future.

Stay watchful. It's not going to be like most people think. Trust me.

Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:53:31 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 03:22:15 AM by Decksperiment

Lol, has it occured to anyone here in this thread that one day, thousands of years ago, someone created a plan to control the world by starving its inhabitants into submission to the point they'd have no choice but to get with the plan or die? (he who controls the food, controls the mass's) Even worse, that, as time went by, this plan was also remixed into a load of bollox by the chinese whispers scenario, and that underlying was a plan so well conceived that it was best kept secret from the masses about to be starved to death in the hope they'll accept the control or not? The worst thing is, the grim reality bites, the revolution goin on now is masonic/jew made, not by me, or you, or him, or her, it's what EVERYONE is allowing to happen, or at least, those with power (MONEY). So many people are now being starved into submission by people who allow it to happen, thinking moaning about it in the guise of peaceful protest or anarchy will acheive anything. It wont.

You have the power to prevent all this, just by not taking part. But you will, or starve. Accept this as FACT.

For me, I see it slightly different.. see, alternate realities/universe's do in fact exist, in the form that each life form is in itself an alternate universe, not anything up above, nor below.. for me it's not so much 'as above so below, on earth as it is in heaven', but 'as within, so without'. Russian dolls are the perfect example of the loop I refer to. This has all been done before. A scientifically minded person would be smart enough to know the only way a book can predict so many realities is if those who sell it are in fact the brainwashed fools allowing it to happen simply by getting as many people to believe they should take part in the 'herding' of the mass's as is possible.. Just blow the rest to fuck. Keep in mind only 144 surviors MAY live to tell the tale.

I'm smart enough to know there is a supreme diety, and hence, an opposing factor, the both creating the whole. S'funny when I did my maths years ago, to discover god is the devil, and vice versa. We are good and evil combined, there are good moments and bad. Blame it on what you want, but right now on this planet, life itself needs our help to stop what hitler tried to, and died for, and no, I dont support him.

When I say someone wrote a plan years ago, it included the rule of devide and conquer, this is a plan that has been in effect for so long, people accept wearing uniforms to show which 'side' they are on, just as footballers wear their colours. Country's flags use the same method, devide n conquer, and today, the purveyors of this plan ALL wear suits and ties, and only have fruits of their labour in material form, and hence know not how one man can command a sign without realising that is what in fact happened in this thread, the evidence is there for those with eye's to see.

Now when I see people ripping up every cable in the street, destroying genetically modified seeds/food, ripping up ANY book that says it's lord is THE lord, and ridding us of every secret, never mind the societies, and every life is treated equal, then they just mite get the attention of the one person god pays attention to, due to his one prayer being heard over everyone else's, simply because they have become so confident in this master plan that they forgot one thing. God aint interested in any society that kills in his name.

And we are being slaughtered right now, by the masons and jews. Slowley but surely.

Want free medication dya? If not we'll force feed you it.. want benefits? See the doctor who knows your unfit for work, but profit's by denying this, forcing you into slave labour? Same as the person you vote for. Quit moaning and suffer, just suffer.

And they do it with a smile.

Without humanity, neither god or the devil will exist.

As for signs in the sky, wake up, orbits are loops. Those who wrote the books knew when and where in the orbits something should be done to convince folks that a stars position in the darkness, is proof of ONE god, but not the devil? It's a fuckin joke, and that joke's not on me.

Keep in mind the emerald tablets of thoth.. the dark brothers.. never devided where they in the past.

Nuff said. Suffer.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:25:51 AM

Yeah, yeah... "we can't explain", then it's god... how logical! Far fetched arguments, fallacies ad passiones, everything goes...  Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:29:13 AM

Yeah, yeah... "we can't explain", then it's god... how logical! Far fetched arguments, fallacies ad passiones, everything goes...  Roll Eyes

At least I try to explain using life experience's, not a stupid book, what's your excuse for such a typical comment of the kind I'm more likely to make?

Oh wait, you thought yourself here, yeah?

Before you answer, read the entire thread and you will find the evidence of god no-one has refuted since it was posted, or more importantly, noticed.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:34:16 AM

I wasn't exactly replying to your text, but to that very extent "God exists because I feel it" line of argumentation above.
Then when we come to "feelings" what we see is the power of suggestion at work, a Jew "feels" Abraham, but not Jesus or Mo, a Christian "feels" Christ, but not Mo, a Muslim "feels" Mo but none of the other 2... basically nobody "feels" anything out of his own cultural "feelings" source.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:36:05 AM

I wasn't exactly replying to your text, but to that very extent "God exists because I feel it" line of argumentation above.
Then when we come to "feelings" what we see is the power of suggestion at work, a Jew "feels" Abraham, but not Jesus or Mo, a Christian "feels" Christ, but not Mo, a Muslim "feels" Mo but none of the other 2... basically nobody "feels" anything out of his own cultural "feelings" source.

The worlds version of god is wrong.

WE are, when acting as one, THAT god we seek, and will never find as long as we have a single enemy.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:39:34 AM

We will never act as one. And if we ever do, then we are doomed for good. Nothing can be so right or so wrong that everybody can love or hate.
Good and Evil doesn't exist on their own, they depend on to who and under what circumstance. The very same event can be good to some and equally evil to others.

|

|
Decksperiment

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:49:51 AM

We will never act as one. And if we ever do, then we are doomed for good. Nothing can be so right or so wrong that everybody can love or hate.
Good and Evil doesn't exist on their own, they depend on to who and under what circumstance. The very same event can be good to some and equally evil to others.

Meanwhile, please hit us with your version of the scientific proof of god?

Edit: Away to the dark side, nite nite.. Wink
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:04:00 AM

I've no scientific proof of God. But I can see many scientific and logical proofs there is no God, or at least none of those Religion describes.
In the more plain and logical ground, none of the mythological creatures they describe as God does actually qualify to be one. They show too much of human weaknesses and ignorance, aren't "Almighty" at all, need humans to do their dirty work... in sum; the evidences are more than clear that it was men who created god(s) and not the other way around.
In the creation ground, we would have endless questions if we accept creationism: who created God? Who created who created God? And before him? And so on, and so on...

|

|
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:11:01 AM

Meanwhile, please hit us with your version of the scientific proof of god?

Edit: Away to the dark side, nite nite.. Wink
Science is actually proof of God in itself.

Science and maths is only possible because of the patterns and order in the universe. After all, what is science and maths in it's purest form? Is it not simply a record of immutable and repeatable patterns in nature. In reality (not on a screen that can be manipulated) 2 + 2 will ALWAYS = 4. It's a simple repeatable fact of how reality works.

The intelligence built into this universe is a wonder in itself.

Decks, just please don't tell me you're into that alchemy nonsense and believe you'll eventually be able to control other people's minds and change reality with the power of your mind. Just please don't say that. It's the ultimate level of hubris, arrogance and reveals an spectacular superiority complex.

I'd say that you're in your 20's and only discovered these texts in the last 2 years? I reckon you rate The Kybalion (written in 1969). Am I wrong?

Don't get knowledge you don't fully understand and then try to knock people over the head with it. Read it CAREFULLY. All sacred texts talk about how you live your life here on planet earth as a spiritual being. What you are displaying here does not show that you intend to adhere to that principle. Have you actually read The Emerald Tablets of Thoth in it's entirety (not just a few selected passages that you can smash other people over the head with)?

Check the reference.

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

I almost forgot somebody important!
Now that I have remembered, I can say that everyone reading this thread right now is in for a big treat!

Quote from: Kurt Gödel
There is a scientific (exact) philosophy and theology, which deals with concepts of the highest abstractness; and this is also most highly fruitful for science.

Learn to act correctly: everybody has shortcomings, believes in something wrong, and live to carry out his mistakes.

What I call the theological worldview is the idea that the world and everything in it has meaning and reason, and in particular a good and indubitable meaning.
It follows immediately that our worldly existence, since it has in itself at most a very dubious meaning, can only be means to the end of another existence.
The idea that everything in the world has a meaning [reason] is an exact analogue of the principle that everything has a cause, on which rests all of science.

The brain is a computing machine connected with a spirit.

Consciousness is connected with one unity. A machine is composed of parts.

I don’t think the brain came in the Darwinian manner. In fact, it is disprovable. Simple mechanism can’t yield the brain. I think the basic elements of the universe are simple. Life force is a primitive element of the universe and it obeys certain laws of action. These laws are not simple, and they are not mechanical.

Get the whole scoop.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:36:21 AM

Science and maths is only possible because of the patterns and order in the universe. After all, what is science and maths in it's purest form? Is it not simply a record of immutable and repeatable patterns in nature. In reality (not on a screen that can be manipulated) 2 + 2 will ALWAYS = 4. It's a simple repeatable fact of how reality works.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:41:59 AM

Sarcasm... What is the meaning behind that?

What I call the theological worldview is the idea that the world and everything in it has meaning and reason, and in particular a good and indubitable meaning.
It follows immediately that our worldly existence, since it has in itself at most a very dubious meaning, can only be means to the end of another existence.
The idea that everything in the world has a meaning [reason] is an exact analogue of the principle that everything has a cause, on which rests all of science.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:44:41 AM

I was just pointing out the wonder of God's glory. Would you prefer a picture of an ebola victim?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 08:52:19 AM

I was just pointing out the wonder of God's glory. Would you prefer a picture of an ebola victim?

I would prefer you explain the true meaning of sarcasm and attempt to understand that for yourself.

Honesty is the best policy, closely linked to the golden rule.

Rules of right behavior are easier to find than the foundations of philosophy.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:07:23 AM

I would prefer you explain the true meaning of sarcasm and attempt to understand that for yourself.

Honesty is the best policy, closely linked to the golden rule.
There are humorists that make a great deal of money and are very popular for their sarcasm. Perhaps you shouldn't be so sensitive about an obvious play at physical comedy.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:14:14 AM

Huh?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: