Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:55:28 PM

Reposted knowing Vod is using many accounts, ie, OYO, and VOD, are same troll stalker, that is having bitcointalk.org BANNED everywhere else.. hahaha.. you just dont know what I can do.. ya fuckin tit...

LOL! You are such a moron.  Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:01:43 PM

Reposting until Bitcointalk.org admit they are being banned after people realised how a long term member is allowed to be abused by a forum member who uses multiple accounts to have multiple conversations with himself in order to make people look bad.. I have more say in Reddit than you think Wink

Ban VOD and all his followrs, and I'll get bitcointalk.org un-banned from reddit.. and many other sites.. he is an asshole freemason who is trying to cover up my truths everytime they involve freemasonry.. again, read back from the start.. first vod, then oyo, coincidence that these two acounts login at the same time everytime, i dont think so.. More sites and isp's will bann this site, not as an attack on bitcoin, but due to people being allowed to act like vod/(oyo) and whatever other names he uses will be posted on reddit..

Ya fuckin TIT

Ok, point taken..

1: Everywhere (apparently)

2: No-one was around to make him/her

3: No, it is not a belief, but faith in the hope of.. Edit: Charity

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

8: The bible never mentions science that I am aware of.

Final edit: This is why I would argue against BADecker.. sitting there while his brethren, and/or members of his congregation commit such evil, whilst he sits back and enjoys claiming people asked to be starved to death. He fails to see that by not doing anything about his fellow members actions, he is in effect, condoning such actions. No words can change this, for this is written of in HIS book, and hence why I would say, they only use that which they can to get us to commit evil, and decry us when we point out truth's, even those that come from HIS book. Sorry BADecker, you are but a pawn on the chessboard of hate. The world knows that there are those who let christians off with murder, as long as they are fully paid up members of said society. I do not need saved compared to you and your books rules and declarations. By allowing such evil to be commited and doing nothing, you are also the evil, correct?

Edit: Grubs up.. do the maths people.. avoid VODS website bitcointalk.org..
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:17:46 PM

Reposting until Bitcointalk.org admit they are being banned after people realised how a long term member is allowed to be abused by a forum member who uses multiple accounts to have multiple conversations with himself in order to make people look bad.. I have more say in Reddit than you think Wink

Ban VOD and all his followrs, and I'll get bitcointalk.org un-banned from reddit.. and many other sites.. he is an asshole freemason who is trying to cover up my truths everytime they involve freemasonry.. again, read back from the start.. first vod, then oyo, coincidence that these two acounts login at the same time everytime, i dont think so.. More sites and isp's will bann this site, not as an attack on bitcoin, but due to people being allowed to act like vod/(oyo) and whatever other names he uses will be posted on reddit..

WOW are you ever delusional. What a self-important dumbass. Please go ahead and use your Reddit super powers. You don't scare me.

<edit> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:55:35 PM

I need do no more.. you and your alias(s) are doing it all for me on your very own:

Ok, point taken..

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

Final edit: This is why I would argue against BADecker.. sitting there while his brethren, and/or members of his congregation commit such evil, whilst he sits back and enjoys claiming people asked to be starved to death. He fails to see that by not doing anything about his fellow members actions, he is in effect, condoning such actions. No words can change this, for this is written of in HIS book, and hence why I would say, they only use that which they can to get us to commit evil, and decry us when we point out truth's, even those that come from HIS book. Sorry BADecker, you are but a pawn on the chessboard of hate. The world knows that there are those who let christians off with murder, as long as they are fully paid up members of said society. I do not need saved compared to you and your books rules and declarations. By allowing such evil to be commited and doing nothing, you are also the evil, correct?

Keep in mind I dont do external links!! TIT!!
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:12:39 PM

I need do no more.. you and your alias(s) are doing it all for me on your very own:

Ok, point taken..

Non-Christians murder steal etc as well. Should I lump you with all of them in the same way that you do to others?

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:20:06 PM

But I have yet to choose, if you are suggesting that I am not doing my bit to point out the truth to the world, have a nice day? There are only 6-7 of you who turn up at gig's appearing as devided, but have been united since the start.. All I am really here to do is show the world that god just might go as far as protect the one person who speaks HIS truths in a way this site's members and alias's are clearly incabapable of.. each post I make, that mentions freemasonry proves I do not need to borrow strength from the eye's of the eagle, for god is indeed with me, wether I believe in him or not, and that's the difference between me and the rest here.. I'd rather break bread with BADecker any day than entertain the rest o ya, cause all you lot do, that go against me, is show that you are that which I have been refering to since I started to take part in this thread, and all you need to know, is that you all took the bait more than you know.. So now the world can see how this site is run by a miniscule amount of members using multiple accounts used to defame anyone who goes against their grain, not the website's.. I wonder just how long it will be before bitcoin admin see the truth and finally act on it.. When I said I could kill bitcoin, I was'nt kidding.. thank you for taking part.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:21:32 PM

Ok, point taken..

Non-Christians murder steal etc as well. Should I lump you with all of them in the same way that you do to others?

But I'm attacking those that do what I said, is that not obvious? I am not allowing this, and attack them in the street when and where I see fit, you sit behind your pc, and continue to (NOT) pray..
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:23:37 PM

There is no thing such as "god".

Read some hawking and dawkins then you will understand why. + read some darwin too. Smiley

Am I the only one that thinks Dawkins is a pretty awful debater?
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:26:04 PM

Surely not as bad as those in this thread using multiple accounts to agree with themselves in their arguments against others?
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:28:20 PM

Ramen Vod!

Welcome to the tasty side!

Hail Marinara,
Full of Spice,
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is filled with thee.
Tasty art thou amongst sauces,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy jar, tomatoes
(although fools believe they are vegetables).
Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
and at about 6 o’clock when dinner is served, if you would be so kind.
RAmen.

Again, the FSM is an invalid rebuttal against the existence of God (though it may be applicable to most dogmatic conceptualizations thereof).
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:30:18 PM

Ah, a non-alias account, but still a groupie.. #ban bitcointalk.org members

Ok, point taken..

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:33:19 PM

God you're dumb. Afraid you'll get a virus from a YouTube video.  Roll Eyes

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:34:40 PM

A an alias account, that has yet to realise clicking on links from this site is more likely to point to more wasted time.. hence why i dont do external links.. now if you could grace me with a video that shows here, I MAY GET YOUR POINT, TIT!!!

Ok, point taken..

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:38:21 PM

Ah, a non-alias account, but still a groupie.. #ban bitcointalk.org members

Ok, point taken..

Yeah...I'm pretty sure nobody is creating accounts to shill an off-topic religion thread.  
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:41:15 PM

I agree.. but to scam peoples trust rating whilst having alias accounts to agree with them, and argue for/against, whilst always being on the same side.. tralala..

Edit: and one cant help but notice, that every time freemasonry is mentioned in this thread, along come those alias's, filling the thread with utter nonsence to confuse and (hopefully) lose the mass's from what I'm pointing out..

FACT!!
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:44:30 PM

"If God really exists, where is he?"
    "Well then, who made God?"
    "Isn't a belief in God just that, a belief?"
    "How can faith be scientific?"
    "Can you really 'prove' God mathematically?"
    "If God exists, why do so many intelligent scientists say he doesn't?"
    "If God exists, why does he allow all the pain and suffering?"
    "But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

My answers:

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:47:12 PM

I agree.. but to scam peoples trust rating whilst having alias accounts to agree with them, and argue for/against, whilst always being on the same side.. tralala..

Please, spare me your BS. Your own posts are evidence enough of what an asshole you are and how self-important you think you are.

BTW, my username is not just one tit, but a pair of tits, dumbass.  Grin

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:51:45 PM

Yeah, TIT, thats why you use multiple accounts, to make your other TIT account make you appear to be WHOLE, TIT!!!!

"If God really exists, where is he?"
    "Well then, who made God?"
    "Isn't a belief in God just that, a belief?"
    "How can faith be scientific?"
    "Can you really 'prove' God mathematically?"
    "If God exists, why do so many intelligent scientists say he doesn't?"
    "If God exists, why does he allow all the pain and suffering?"
    "But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

My answers:

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:53:53 PM

Rumbled in the jungle of scientific proof of god.. who ever would have thought TIT?

I did say I came back to take the piss..

I did'nt expect to see what I just sent as a hashtag.. evidence of ip linked accounts.. aaaaaachoooo!!!!!!!

Hey joe, do me a favour and login to this account and arguewith a son of god please, we just cant beat this dicksperiment fae fuckin us over.. he's gonna steal our biches at this rate..

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:57:06 PM

Rumbled in the jungle of scientific proof of god.. who ever would have thought TIT?

I did say I came back to take the piss..

I did'nt expect to see what I just sent as a hashtag.. evidence of ip linked accounts.. aaaaaachoooo!!!!!!!

Hey joe, do me a favour and login to this account and arguewith a son of god please, we just cant beat this dicksperiment fae fuckin us over.. he's gonna steal our biches at this rate..

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: