Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!*  (Read 118638 times)
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:29:42 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 10:36:24 AM by DOGEbubble

Hey, guys and girls,

Isn't it quite clear from the Edgar's Law of Cryptocurrency Market Cap that Every Cryptocoin except Bitcoin is baloney, unless it clearly increases the ease and desire of the general population to own and use it.

For the general population, who care about getting a cryptocoin to ride a tidal wave up or down? Who care about owning a cryptocoin to purchase through an unfamiliar network where you would pay with 5% of the purchase subsidized by free cryptocoins, or simply use them to purchase. Except for the anon features and speed of transfer which most of the general population do not need, it is quite inconvenient to set up or own cryptocurrencies. There is no reason for them to own them; the present currency/credit card/debit card/ pay card/Pay pal or discount coupons systems runs perfectly well. My wife or her friends would be excited to go to a store with higher-end brand-name products when there is a free 10% or more discount; who care about the 5%.

In short, putting every person the potential power to easily download crypto wallet clients and mine and own coins (thru all-algo, CPU or smartphones which have become so powerful) and use the coins, is the only way to increase popularity of cryptocoin and to set a coin above the rest of pals, including Bitcoin.

Creating a coin with interests limited for certain miners (and certain machines GPU, ASICs, and only in the self-interests of dev) or only creating brief waves of hypes and speculations, with deceiving features, without needed breakthrough for the general population to own or use, is Baloney over and over again.

Therefore, a CPU/and all-algos coin such as Joincoin, is the right way, when the proper development is made and the time is right.

...............because such a cryptocoin will leapfrog and at the same time enormously increase the Ecosystem (and the coin values).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 08:39:59 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 10:31:35 AM by DOGEbubble

The Edgar's Law of Cryptocurrency Market Cap could be partially explained by the arguments @ The Mises Circle: THE PROBLEM WITH ALTCOINS; Why no altcoin can succeed    http://themisescircle.org/blog/2013/08/22/the-problem-with-altcoins/

jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:35:50 PM

ok guys I think this coin needs some attention change logo, relaunch or buy support like do 1-2 btc slowely increase the vol. something  is dev still here ?
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 09:32:13 AM

ok guys I think this coin needs some attention change logo, relaunch or buy support like do 1-2 btc slowely increase the vol. something  is dev still here ?

I agree. Thanks.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 05:34:32 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 07:39:35 PM by DOGEbubble

Cex will de-list this coin if there's no trading by 10/13

The Joincoin is still trading well at Bittrex, regardless of the warning of delisting.

I still think this is the best cryptocurrency for mining, especially CPU mining. I set up several ones in my office after hours. You can set them up to run and shut off automatically without affecting regular business operation.

CPU mining (or All Algos mining); It is always a charm to run these CPU miners; now still ignored by the large public who have many, many CPU's.

Despite the apparent lack of further active development or abundant crypto community activities and support, all these could change or be made to change.
Joincoin is  still a very ideal all-algo, CPU-mineable cryptocurrency.

Hi, everybody.

The Joincoin Cybermoney needs to be revived and put into a lot of people's wallets for them to adopt and use it- the way the Cybermoney is supposed to work, thereby gaining its popularity and value, just as dictated by the Edgar's Law of Cryptocoin Market Cap.

I am not the dev. I still like this coin but I do not have much time myself.

I think instead of giving up on this coin, I would try to have it set up @Multifaucet  http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php

If we keep enough persons interested in catching (from the faucet), owning, trading or mining the coin, the Joincoin might regain its life.

..... No gimmick, just by keeping enough amount for the faucet to drip, perpetually to give this coin a life.

Please start donating to the faucet once it is set up, for our own sake.

Will keep all of you posted.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:35:05 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 10:48:22 PM by DOGEbubble

Maybe it could have some kind of support if I get wallet to sync. Simply it refuses to sync. Does anyone has proper nodes?
I initially tried to answer this one but I found out later that I was not sure or wrong; therefore, I deleted my response.

It has been another 2 months.

I have been running up to 12 CPU-algo (bastion) Joincoin mining (mostly after hours) and my Joincoin clients have been synced and running since september, 2014. The config file never had any node added. The debug window showed the clients have been constantly looking for a node and usually finding none. That's probably why now the blockchain is crawling at about 1/10 of the scheduled speed.

My impression is that there are some nodes/onions running, considering someone are asking for Joincoin transaction fees all the time.

I tried to solo-mine Joincoin with Scrypt without success.

Most likely we need more nodes.

Cheer.

GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:39:14 AM

Anyone know alive nodes?
(ip:port)
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 01:35:53 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 02:00:26 PM by DOGEbubble

The following nodes can be added to the Joincoin Conf file, if you have any problem syncing the wallet:

addnode=im4qpcjdr5uzd7yb.onion:17941
addnode=nwjw2badoulwc4yi.onion:17941

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:30:34 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 04:05:23 AM by DOGEbubble

Multifaucet for Joincoin (J) give-away is up and running.  http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Again, please donate from time to time. If we are lucky enough to attract plenty of enthusiasm on Joincoin(J), we might not need to add too much more Joincoins (if the cybermoney value increases a lot.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an example of one of the things I am doing. I Chatted, posted at the useCryptos Exchange site.

Hi, I like it and I am Buying Mangoz. Please also look at the next most promising Cybermoney- the Joincoin (J) having a huge give-away at the Multifaucet. Be the first to get there.

Receive 1 Joincoin(J) every 12 hours! And the size might increase 10x any time soon (when the faucet balance increases.) Don't miss the chance. Come and check it out often.

Don't miss the chance. Come and check it out often. http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Just like Mangoz, Joincon (J) is the Cybermoney of the future, for every one on this planet.

Quickly, Get on the bandwagon of Joincoin (J) ( CPU-mining friendly, directly from your wallet and easy to set it up and run- any one with a PC can do it.)

Mine Mangoz! Buy Mangoz!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy mining and using Joincoin (J)!!  Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 04:01:37 AM

The following nodes can be added to the Joincoin Conf file, if you have any problem syncing the wallet:

addnode=im4qpcjdr5uzd7yb.onion:17941
addnode=nwjw2badoulwc4yi.onion:17941

Also this one;

addnode=5bcdonwgdlyno2ck.onion:17941

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For any future updated, Connected nodes,

please refer to Joincoin Block Explorer page @ the MultiFaucet  
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=J&network_info

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 10:46:42 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 11:01:14 AM by DOGEbubble

Multifaucet for Joincoin (J) More Give-Away  http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Receive 10 J every 12 hours! ( Registered users get additional 10% bonus!)  Mine with the POV (Power of Visiting) @ Joincoin Multifaucet or mine  more with  CPUs or all Algos.
It's like mining without a miner.

Again, please donate from time to time. If we are lucky enough to attract plenty of enthusiasm on Joincoin(J), we might not need to add too much more Joincoins (if the cybermoney value increases a lot.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy the soft re-launch of Joincoin (J). No (need for) name change, algo change or hard-fork.
(Will explain it in more details later.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy mining and using Joincoin (J)!!   Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 12:37:50 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 02:24:22 AM by DOGEbubble

The Joincoin (J) Blockchains passed #40001, now @ 40029, to reach the final reduced reward of 2 from 3 per block.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would be about another 8 years to reach the last block #626200, based on the present rate of only about 200 blocks a day unless it is changed by much increased miners in the future. Who knows?

If the end (for block #626200) is going to be reached much faster, we still need the dev to come back because continuing/additional and longer period of POW with reduced/halved block rewards is needed, in case the Joincoin becomes quite prosperous.

Now I am promoting the POV (Power of visiting) @ the Joincoin MultiFaucet site, for more bodies in this world to collect, mine, trade and use the Joincoin (J) touting it as mining Joincoin (J) without a miner or smart phone (as is used by the Mangocoin MCZ) or Pedometer (who knows).

The purpose is to increase the user base for the Joincoin, considering that the Value of a crypto is decided on by the Square of the  popularity/visibility/amount the user base, as dictated by the Edgar's Law of Cryptocurrency #1- Cryptocurrency Market Cap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Eevery one who owns the Joincoins should start to promote the coin, either by telling someone to go to the MultiFaucet site, helping them to set up mining of Joincoin, or whatever other ways.

If every present Joincoin owner get 3-4 more persons to join, you increase the value by 3.5 ^2 or about 10 times. It won't be hard to get up to about 10 over a year and the value would be about 100 time. Next things: the persons you recruit might get more persons to join, probably somewhat less effectively, nevertheless still giving some multiplying effect to the value of the coin. The whole outcome is certainly not quite predictable but would happen in some ways.

2) Everyone can also spend some time at crypto exchange troll boxes/ chat boxes to promote our coins; this is most efficient way and this is what I have been doing presently.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short, by setting up and achieving this goal, earlier adopters and owners of the Joincoin will be rewarded enormously, considering that the Bitcoin in history had risen 100-10000 times every 1-2 years ( although it did drop more than 10-100 times quite a few times, too.)

Other features of the Joincoin (J) should be considered later. I believe no major change is necessary because the Dev has done a great job of laying down the framework of Joincoin (with secure, all-algos, ANON features) It appears that Joincoin should, like Bitcoin, best stay as a coin of stores and transactions of values, rather than being a peripheral coin device for daily small/(dust) trading activities, which would finally overload the blockchain files- Other hundreds of cryptos have been working on those features and let them do the jobs.  Using a crypto in direct transactions will ultimately require a verified account which would somehow impair the ANON features of Cryptos, at least indirectly and thus unsafely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Dev, you need you to come back, at least in the near feature.
               -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks. Wink

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 11:04:34 AM

Multifaucet for Joincoin (J) More Give-Away  http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Receive 10 J every 12 hours! ( Registered users get additional 10% bonus!)  Mine with the POV (Power of Visiting) @ Joincoin Multifaucet or mine  more with  CPUs or all Algos.

Enjoy the soft re-launch of Joincoin (J). No (need for) name change, algo change or hard-fork.
(Will explain it in more details later.)

The multiFaucet site Can not be reached for at least 12 hours. Will reach the dev and hopefully to make it functional again ASAP.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:50:13 AM

The multiFaucet site Can not be reached for at least 12 hours. Will reach the dev and hopefully to make it functional again ASAP.

Dev has nothing to do with that site.
It is independently run.

I mean the Multifaucet site which is trying to restore its regular activities:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good news: I was able to partially restore data from damaged backup.
If all goes well - will try to resume the work site in the near future."
    .......https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11851-multifaucettk-one-site-many-faucets/page-8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully, the Faucet will come back intact; quite a lot of Joincoins (J) are there.

horiacretan1

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:02:16 PM

The pools for SHA256 are not working.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 10:55:50 AM

Multifaucet for Joincoin (J) Give-Away is back, working http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=J

Receive 10 J every 12 hours while the supply lasts! ( Registered users get additional 10% bonus!)  Mine with the POV (Power of Visiting) @ Joincoin Multifaucet or mine  more with  CPUs or all Algos.

Although in the end it does not really matter, it is still somewhat important to keep every algo running smoothly, with reasonable algo-based difficulty adjustments properly maintained, for every one to join and to be happy, considering the all-algo mining feature of this coin.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:32:30 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 07:20:29 AM by DOGEbubble

The MultiFaucet for Joincoin (J) is running well and the Blockchain is advancing Faster up to 260 blocks/day from the slower rate (around 180 blocks/day) a few months ago, indicating that more persons are interested in Mining the Joincoin. This coin still has the capacity to reach allowable rate of 1920 blocks/day (based on block time of 45 sec) - i.e. 8 times from the present rate- Yes, that's 8 times of the present popularity of the Joincoin (J). Everything else staying the same, that would imply about up to 64 times of the present Value (and price), considering the limited diluting effects on the price from the relatively small rate of increase in the amount of newly mined coins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above is based on the Edgar's First Law of Cryptocurrency- the Edgar's Law of the Cryptocurrency Market Cap-
----------------https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737405.480

Stating that the value of a crypto has about two-dimensional ("square") effects of its rank among cryptos which probably correlates very well with the popularity/number of persons interested in, owning or mining the coin. Even if the effect is only linear/one-dimensional, we still get benefits by this phenomenon.

Presently, there are up to about 100 payments/day at the MultiFaucet site, to be maintained as long as possible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting here just to show the rationale of promoting this coin rather aggressively, if not unprecedentedly, and we have a theory to lead us to success and we are sincere in doing so and there is no hidden agenda.

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:42:08 PM

The MultiFaucet for Joincoin (J) is running well and the Blockchain is advancing Faster up to 260 blocks/day from the slower rate (around 180 blocks/day) a few months ago, indicating that more persons are interested in Mining the Joincoin. This coin still has the capacity to reach allowable rate of 1920 blocks/day (based on block time of 45 sec) - i.e. 8 times from the present rate- Yes, that's 8 times of the present popularity of the Joincoin (J). Everything else staying the same, that would imply about up to 64 times of the present Value (and price), considering the limited diluting effects on the price from the relatively small rate of increase in the amount of newly mined coins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above is based on the Edgar's First Law of Cryptocurrency- the Edgar's Law of the Cryptocurrency Market Cap-

Stating that the value of a crypto has about two-dimensional ("square") effects of its rank among cryptos which probably correlates very well with the popularity/number of persons interested in, owning or mining the coin. Even if the effect is only linear/one-dimensional, we still get benefits by this phenomenon.

Presently, there are up to about 100 payments/day at the MultiFaucet site, to be maintained as long as possible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting here just to show the rationale of promoting this coin rather aggressively, if not unprecedentedly, and we have a theory to lead us to success and we are sincere in doing so and there is no hidden agenda.

link for wallet please

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:13:28 PM

link for wallet please
Got wallet but isn't sync ....Any info ???Thank you

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

The pools for SHA256 are not working.
Wallet don't sync.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: