Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46013 times)
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:10:59 AM

哈哈哈,骗子和套疯了的聚在一起,很多都是国人,干脆用国语吧。
撤卖单?呵呵,你是x5过来的吧?一个币靠撤卖单就能上去?
几个垃圾除了骂和说别人是fud,还能说点别的不?说这币有技术?笑话,白皮书就是技术?shield当时也弄白皮书,一堆人说shield好牛逼,结果呢?就这dev,指望他有技术?他的发言净是些乞讨和无聊的东西,根本就是刷出来的号。
套了瞅准机会还是能脱身的,可好几个人直接成骗子的帮凶
还不如齐心协力要求bittrex退款呢,呵呵

你别在这里秀你的智力下限来丢中国人的脸好吗?真是国人的耻辱!

Please ignore this scumbug, he is a shame of China.

我秀下限?到底是谁在丢国人的脸?BCT有多少币是骗子国人做的?
呵呵,我说的你自己去看了没有?
号召别人撤单来拉升?dev的发言都是些啥?看了没,分析了没?

你智力真高,你们这些帮凶才真是丢国人的脸!

在ICO没有结束的时候你干嘛去了????为什么当时不提醒一下大家,为什么ICO结束了才放出这些言论要大家割肉??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyler27

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:19:51 AM

Did somebody notice that I got that chinese guy (writing loooooong messages with big characters saying "scam" "scam") banned from here? I would deserve some donations  Cheesy

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:22:03 AM

People trying to turn this from Cluster coin to Bittrex coin. Should bittrex just take over the coin and hire new devs. You guys so demanding.

The terms have been set. We agreed to them by buying in. Devs going to do what is required to get the BTC then continue development.

Agreed. And if people start to complain to Bittrex you can kiss any exchange doing any form of escrow.

They profit from listing a ICO and they profit from the trading. They can clearly see manipulation going on and they stand by and watch it happen. No sane person would buy a coin for 10k then sell it for 4k.

We are not asking them to do anything apart from looking into a way to protect investors which are clearly been taken advantaged of. All we are asking is to hold it till the dev proves it is not a scam.

I just do not think it is bittrex job to protect us from losing money. Sane people would not buy an ICO and sell within a day for a loss but a lot of people that trade are not sane. They trade on emotion and not logic which creates situations like this. As long as the developer meets their contractual obligation there is nothing bittrex can do. Or they will be held liable if they breached the contract they have with the developer. Now I have been pretty busy today and have not seen what is going on with the developer that has people talking about refunds or bittrex to change their terms. Just saying it as a generalization that people that buy into ICO can not expect refunds unless there is some really shady stuff going on.

The dev hasnt addressed a single concern. He just posts when items that are needed for the terms to be fulfilled. Iys easy to see that he is excited about meeting the terms but not much else. This prick will run with 350 btc and we'll all be fucked... again. I'm not trying to fud, I'm commenting on what the devs behaviour since 'sold out.'
Bittrex will get a black eye from this as well. I'm out of there if they don't mitigate some of the damage if this is a pure con.

What concerns has he not addressed? The concerns that the price are lower than the ICO value? Wtf is he supposed to say or do about that? Some of you traders must be over-privileged preteens or something. "Daaaadddy, daaaadddy I lost all my money on the internet can I have 20 dollars!?"

See this response from the dev regarding your concerns?

I guess dev is trying to figure out what he will spend the 350 BTC on instead of helping to slow/stop the manipulation of his coin....

What do you suggest? I mean there is not much I can do with FUD at this point. Regarding all the panic and fear - investors are free to do whatever they want with CLSTR - even dump it with 40% loss. Neither me nor Bittrex is involved in trades.

Also It is not very good for dev to comment on trades, so from now on I wont reply to anything related to the trades.

It is exactly what he should say. He is not responsible for the idiotic and irrational behavior of irrational idiotic traders.

Only outstanding concern I see that needs to be addressed further at this time is if and when the proof-of-developement will happen.

I never said he had to do anything. He should be writing about what he can do to restore investor confidence. The fact that he has taken this do whatever the fuck you like stance means he is in it for the money.

If he was genuine he could request for bittrex to hold the money till the fist successful test of his coin. This will stop the fud and the manipulators.  

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tobeaj2meraa

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:22:25 AM

We all know that the transaction time is the most important factor in modern business.
If  CLSTR  4 topnotch experts in C/C++ succeed than we will see real price.

Yes, this is why I invested this coin, it's a fantastic idea to use cluster.
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:22:44 AM

sell wall under 4k now...

I wonder why the price keeps on falling like this. I hope the dev will put some buy support once he received his 350 BTC from the ICO.
tobeaj2meraa

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:24:40 AM

People trying to turn this from Cluster coin to Bittrex coin. Should bittrex just take over the coin and hire new devs. You guys so demanding.

The terms have been set. We agreed to them by buying in. Devs going to do what is required to get the BTC then continue development.

Agreed. And if people start to complain to Bittrex you can kiss any exchange doing any form of escrow.

They profit from listing a ICO and they profit from the trading. They can clearly see manipulation going on and they stand by and watch it happen. No sane person would buy a coin for 10k then sell it for 4k.

We are not asking them to do anything apart from looking into a way to protect investors which are clearly been taken advantaged of. All we are asking is to hold it till the dev proves it is not a scam.

I just do not think it is bittrex job to protect us from losing money. Sane people would not buy an ICO and sell within a day for a loss but a lot of people that trade are not sane. They trade on emotion and not logic which creates situations like this. As long as the developer meets their contractual obligation there is nothing bittrex can do. Or they will be held liable if they breached the contract they have with the developer. Now I have been pretty busy today and have not seen what is going on with the developer that has people talking about refunds or bittrex to change their terms. Just saying it as a generalization that people that buy into ICO can not expect refunds unless there is some really shady stuff going on.

The dev hasnt addressed a single concern. He just posts when items that are needed for the terms to be fulfilled. Iys easy to see that he is excited about meeting the terms but not much else. This prick will run with 350 btc and we'll all be fucked... again. I'm not trying to fud, I'm commenting on what the devs behaviour since 'sold out.'
Bittrex will get a black eye from this as well. I'm out of there if they don't mitigate some of the damage if this is a pure con.

What concerns has he not addressed? The concerns that the price are lower than the ICO value? Wtf is he supposed to say or do about that? Some of you traders must be over-privileged preteens or something. "Daaaadddy, daaaadddy I lost all my money on the internet can I have 20 dollars!?"

See this response from the dev regarding your concerns?

I guess dev is trying to figure out what he will spend the 350 BTC on instead of helping to slow/stop the manipulation of his coin....

What do you suggest? I mean there is not much I can do with FUD at this point. Regarding all the panic and fear - investors are free to do whatever they want with CLSTR - even dump it with 40% loss. Neither me nor Bittrex is involved in trades.

Also It is not very good for dev to comment on trades, so from now on I wont reply to anything related to the trades.

It is exactly what he should say. He is not responsible for the idiotic and irrational behavior of irrational idiotic traders.

Only outstanding concern I see that needs to be addressed further at this time is if and when the proof-of-developement will happen.

I never said he had to do anything. He should be writing about what he can do to restore investor confidence. The fact that he has taken this do whatever the fuck you like stance means he is in it for the money.

If he was genuine he could request for bittrex to hold the money till the fist successful test of his coin. This will stop the fud and the manipulators.  

I think Bittrex can release some of BTC to DEV as development fund, when first beta client works, then release all BTC to DEV.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:27:55 AM

哈哈哈,骗子和套疯了的聚在一起,很多都是国人,干脆用国语吧。
撤卖单?呵呵,你是x5过来的吧?一个币靠撤卖单就能上去?
几个垃圾除了骂和说别人是fud,还能说点别的不?说这币有技术?笑话,白皮书就是技术?shield当时也弄白皮书,一堆人说shield好牛逼,结果呢?就这dev,指望他有技术?他的发言净是些乞讨和无聊的东西,根本就是刷出来的号。
套了瞅准机会还是能脱身的,可好几个人直接成骗子的帮凶
还不如齐心协力要求bittrex退款呢,呵呵

你别在这里秀你的智力下限来丢中国人的脸好吗?真是国人的耻辱!

Please ignore this scumbug, he is a shame of China.

我秀下限?到底是谁在丢国人的脸?BCT有多少币是骗子国人做的?
呵呵,我说的你自己去看了没有?
号召别人撤单来拉升?dev的发言都是些啥?看了没,分析了没?

你智力真高,你们这些帮凶才真是丢国人的脸!

在ICO没有结束的时候你干嘛去了????为什么当时不提醒一下大家,为什么ICO结束了才放出这些言论要大家割肉??

首先,我之前在usecoin的帖子里提过这个问题,这两个dev的号都是刷出来的,而且基本一个模式
其次,我的意思不是让大家割肉,而是一起让B网要么退款要么先不要给dev钱等他们承诺的一些东西出来再说,而不是继续忽悠人来接盘。
我针对的是那些一直喊着to the moon以及说这跟dev以及b网没关系的人,这些人要么是托要么是被套的厉害再找接盘的

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
robinf

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:37:31 AM

lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control!

These people are malicious comments, deliberately suppress the coin.

If it is a friendly reminder, why not release when the IPO?

vpsugw

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control 

I wanna get my refund soon  Angry
ripplebtc

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:54:54 AM

I dont think at this point Bittrex would do a refund. But we may be able to ask them to extend the escrow till the 1st verifiable "test" is in about 3 weeks.

If dev delivers this, then it is not a scam, if they cant it is a scam and refund everyone.

I think this is the best solution.
mingzi1521

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:55:30 AM

I wanna get my refund soon
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:00:46 AM

I read all posts, it will be a big innovation if it comes true, but I hope Bittrex to hold most of BTC to protect investors, if this coin is a scam, it will have a big impact of Bittrex reputation, no one will trust Bittrex any more.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
a137924685

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:02:19 AM

don't make poll if u don't care what the community wants.

YAMZU

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
       eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain     
        Platform Already Active  10K Users  300% revenue  Established Swedish company

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
¦Facebook   ¦ANN Thread      ¦Bounty Thread 
¦Twitter         ¦Telegram         ¦Youtube
¦Website       ¦Whitepaper    ¦Platform
burnfat

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:04:36 AM

Let Bittrex refund, in this way bittrex saves his reputation, otherwise, we will not trust bittrex anymore.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:09:39 AM

@Bittrex guys, can you hold most our investment until we see some piece of codes or  the first working client, of course, you can release some BTC to him as development fund, if DEV is a liar, it hurts Birrex too.

I send a request to bittrex, could you guys all send the request so that bittrex will do protection for ICO investors
ripplebtc

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:24:15 AM

Guys, please take action to protect your investment.

Submit a request to Bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:27:43 AM

Let Bittrex refund, in this way bittrex saves his reputation, otherwise, we will not trust bittrex anymore.

ChaseT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:28:10 AM

is it possible that bittrex refunds all the ico investors?

Rich with Cannabiscoin
nxtonly

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

I'd sent yesterday.
Bittrex replied they won't release fund to Dev until they r sure Dev is  doing his job.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:29:39 AM

is it possible that bittrex refunds all the ico investors?

My guess is they would put up a 10k sat wall for all the coins. And everyone that dumped at theses prices is SOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: