Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rawcoin Revival. NEW WALLET!  (Read 53026 times)
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 12:38:38 AM

Anyone who owns 100K $RAW in a staking wallet as of October 1st, 2014 qualifies for a club #RAWMetals package to be delivered free of charge to the mailing address of their choosing. Packages will include Physical Silver, Collectible Copper Rounds, And Antique American & Foreign Coins and/or paper currency. The Top 10 RAW holders will all receive Club #RawMetals packages.

At current prices that is only an 0.18 investment if you do not qualify currently. I plan on doing this Club on a monthly basis, and I will also be scaling the gifts based on the number of $RAW staked. The best Club #RawMetals package will go to the largest holder of $RAW, the smallest package to the smallest holder (100,000 minimum to qualify for top 10).

There is talk of bringing on a new Dev, for a reported sum of 1 BTC; then we could have a legit, proven, and respectable Dev fix all the ills of this coin. I am offering this Club #RawMetals package to incentivize more of the community to participate and create demand for this coin. I like the setup of this coin, the low number of coins in existence, along with some of the marketing assets and intrinsic features.

Everyone get on Twitter and start promoting $RAW, Club #RawMetals, and participation in the program. With the low float of less than 6 million coins, it wouldn't take many large holders to lock up most of the float, and prevent small sells from holding this price down below 1000 satoshi. There is no reason this crypto SHOULD be below 1000 satoshi IMO. It is just a lack of faith, and disgust at the previous devs, as well as a bit of capitulation.

Let's work to get $RAW back in motion, and do what we can to promote and spread the world of the Club Programs. We can also talk about 'crowdfunding' a legit dev who could make certain guarantees so as not to abandon the coin, but one step at a time. Buy your 100,000 stake by Oct. 1st.

@Bwilliken

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thcst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:02:39 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 02:30:23 PM by thcst8

I got my shares Smiley

thcst8

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:31:19 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 11:43:44 PM by thcst8

Anyone who owns 100K $RAW in a staking wallet as of October 1st, 2014 qualifies for a club #RAWMetals package to be delivered free of charge to the mailing address of their choosing. Packages will include Physical Silver, Collectible Copper Rounds, And Antique American & Foreign Coins and/or paper currency. The Top 10 RAW holders will all receive Club #RawMetals packages.

At current prices that is only an 0.18 investment if you do not qualify currently. I plan on doing this Club on a monthly basis, and I will also be scaling the gifts based on the number of $RAW staked. The best Club #RawMetals package will go to the largest holder of $RAW, the smallest package to the smallest holder (100,000 minimum to qualify for top 10).

There is talk of bringing on a new Dev, for a reported sum of 1 BTC; then we could have a legit, proven, and respectable Dev fix all the ills of this coin. I am offering this Club #RawMetals package to incentivize more of the community to participate and create demand for this coin. I like the setup of this coin, the low number of coins in existence, along with some of the marketing assets and intrinsic features.

Everyone get on Twitter and start promoting $RAW, Club #RawMetals, and participation in the program. With the low float of less than 6 million coins, it wouldn't take many large holders to lock up most of the float, and prevent small sells from holding this price down below 1000 satoshi. There is no reason this crypto SHOULD be below 1000 satoshi IMO. It is just a lack of faith, and disgust at the previous devs, as well as a bit of capitulation.

Let's work to get $RAW back in motion, and do what we can to promote and spread the world of the Club Programs. We can also talk about 'crowdfunding' a legit dev who could make certain guarantees so as not to abandon the coin, but one step at a time. Buy your 100,000 stake by Oct. 1st.

@Bwilliken

@Bwilliken is doing a great thing with RawCoin

Please help by posting your own tweets in twitter.

thcst8

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:32:10 PM

Support RawCoin by mining at the RawCoin multipool http://thepool.pw/RAW/

Please referer to this how to http://thepool.pw/RAW/?f=howto for more details on how to set up the miners, the multipool does not require registration, the miners must use their RAW address as worker name to receive payment.

tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:14:26 PM

@Bwilliken

Support RawCoin by mining at the RawCoin multipool http://thepool.pw/RAW/

Please referer to this how to http://thepool.pw/RAW/?f=howto for more details on how to set up the miners, the multipool does not require registration, the miners must use their RAW address as worker name to receive payment.

Both iniciatives are GREAT! but without a DEV all this is futile , that is way I'm asking  for a takeover. I'm sure if we all pitch in a new Dev could be hired and give this coin a strong backbone
tekke
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:40:49 PM

BTW I just downloaded the wallet from OP and ran it for some time but it keeps crashing , runtime error. Any advice?
thcst8

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:44:48 PM

BTW I just downloaded the wallet from OP and ran it for some time but it keeps crashing , runtime error. Any advice?

try the original wallet it should work.

https://github.com/rawcoind/rawcoin-exe

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:34:35 PM

Vote:

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/
tekke
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:49:58 AM

try the original wallet it should work.

https://github.com/rawcoind/rawcoin-exe

Got it . Perfect . Thanks

How can I join this?
Thepaul7

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:20:04 PM

[/quote]

How can I join this?
[/quote]

Contact @Bwilliken on twitter or pm atxsilver here.
tekke
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:26:26 PM

How can I join this?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks
thcst8

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:37:40 PM

[/quote]

Thanks
[/quote]

Buy RAWCOIN at market price on bittrex

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:31:47 AM

block explorer is a piece of garbage.

too many transactions to show balances inwallet.

ClubRAW members, hit me in pm regarding the tech - raw conversion.
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 04:18:37 PM

There are still several slots available to qualify for the Club #RAWMetals membership package. I have around 5 Qualified entries so far, so that leaves a few slots open that I am willing to extend the deadline a little while to allow people to qualify.

At current prices (<200 satoshi), why NOT join Club #RawMetals? PM me here with your wallet address, # of Coins, and preferred mailing address.

Here on BCT or on Twitter @bwilliken.

Monthly precious metals packages mailed out to reward the LARGEST 10 holders of $RAW! With a special surprise going to the largest holder each month!

Spread the word.

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 04:00:39 PM

I am still accepting more entries into Club #RawMetals!

100K Minimum RAW to qualify.

Please PM me with your information!

This IS LEGIT! You will receive a package with physical precious metals in your mailbox!

Only a few spots left!

Thepaul7

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:34:41 PM

Get in before the club closes this month! For what ATXsilver is offering, anything under 500 sats is a steal!
thcst8

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:22:29 PM

Get in before the club closes this month! For what ATXsilver is offering, anything under 500 sats is a steal!

Indeed this is real folks!

LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:55:14 PM

Has there been any updates or development on the Decentralized Autonomous Company?

The price of the coin would be higher if any developments were actually posted here. No one cares about a club for bagholders.
tekke
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:59:45 PM

Rawcoin was originally created by another run-of-the-mill scamcoin dev who left to die mere days after it got added to Bittrex. I had mined RAW early on for relatively cheap, I got 100,000 RAW for about .07 BTC, but what really made me like this coin was it's name. It was a complete and utter disappointment to watch this coin get abandoned without any word from the dev that he was truly leaving, so I made the decision to take it over. As I have put my other work on the backburner, I have a multitude of plans and aspirations for this coin.

The first of two I have already completed:
1.) Compiled the new rawcoin wallet with integrated exchanges and integrated block explorer.
2.) Rebrand the coin and launch a new official thread

As time rolls on I will begin to announce future developments that are already in the works. However, if you've followed me with PiggyCoin, you will know I will always deliver, however I will not be bullied or intimidated into making false promises and deadlines to satisfy those who try to blackball me. I will deliver when I press post Smiley

This shit is hilarious
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 07:55:53 PM

Has there been any updates or development on the Decentralized Autonomous Company?

The price of the coin would be higher if any developments were actually posted here. No one cares about a club for bagholders.

Once you see what 'bagholders' will be receiving, you would likely change your mind. They will be posting pictures with their Club #RawMetals packages to show the legitimacy of my program. I am still accepting qualified applications for packages for the next couple days until I shut it down until next month. Not surprisingly, all the short-sighted day-trading money losers have no interest, but I am sure slowly people will catch on and see the value of receiving PHYSICAL VALUABLE GOODS monthly instead of chasing the next Pump N Dump dream. But to each their own.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. For .15 bitcoin you can buy 100K Raw and start receiving monthly packages of Wheat & Indian Head pennies, Mercury Dimes, potentially a silver Oz, and the largest holders get Gold and/or diamonds.

Where else can you find this kind of True Value? I hope the price stays low, so I can eventually accumulate 50% plus of this coin and control the price, until then, keep selling at these prices to those willing to hold and stake for REAL WORLD GOODS.

Best of luck to all.

ATX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: