Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2019, 07:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-08-14] Bitcoin: Getting Started In Trading  (Read 666 times)
zakoliverz

Activity: 542
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:39:46 AM

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-getting-started-in-trading-cm379094

My intention in writing about Bitcoin in these pages each week is to make the subject as boring as possible. Not the articles, of course; I hope that they will be lively and entertaining, with just the right balance of humor and gravitas and some serious discussion of weighty issues, leading to fabulously successful recommendations. Such is the way that those who write for a living dream. No, what I want to make boring is the subject matter itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Is your Paper Seed Safe
from FIRE and FLOOD ?
Stainless Steel Metal Wallet
Nickel Bolts, Metal Box + FREE Passphrase Hex Backup
Free EU shipping!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:01:35 AM

"This is still a young market, with much controversy surrounding it, and, as of yet, little regulation of the major players. That is not a unique situation. The interbank currency market where I started my career in the early 1980s was also lightly regulated and the value of currencies backed only by the full faith and credit of the issuing nations was still not understood and questioned by some at that time. That market, however, grew to be the largest in the world by volume."

Kprawn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:00:26 AM

Well one thing I must say, he edge on the side of caution, for the right reasons. {Volatility and a young technology}

That said, it's still a commodity with huge potential for day trading. {Riding the wave, as it goes, from day to day} Can be exiting, not boring.  Grin

Signature space available for your Ads :-.>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.