Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANDY for your BITCOINS  (Read 14504 times)
CANDIES (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 07:44:19 AM

I can get snickers almond, almond joys, bullseyes, cow tails, fox's mints. Uncle joes mint balls are too expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 04:13:05 PM

OK. I want a quote on a huge pile of stuff with shipping to 43230. No, I'm not starting a candy shop. Grin

Starbursts - 2 lbs
Lemon heads - 1 lb
Laffy taffy - 1 lb
Reese peanut butter cups - 2 lbs
Twix - 2 lbs
Candy corn - 1 lb
York peppermint patties - 1 lb
Tootsie rolls - 2 lbs
Skittles - 3 lbs
Hershey kisses - 3 lbs
Reeses pieces - 1 lb
Sour patch kids - 5 bags or 3 lbs, whichever is smaller
Air heads - are these 12packs or by the lb? 5 12packs or 4 lbs, whichever is smaller.
Starbursts jelly beans - 8 lbs
Runts - 1 lb
Andys mints - 2 lbs
Chocolate Oranges - 10 oranges
Jelly belly jelly beans - 2 lbs
bullseyes - 1 lb
cow tails - 1 lb
fox's mints - 5 lbs

Let me know if you can get all that and how much the total would be. If you want, some folks here will provide free escrow, or else you can send first - whatever you prefer.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 07:17:28 PM

I supposed I'll take some candy too. Please quote me on the following to 32822.

Starbursts - 2 lbs
Gummy Bears - 3 lbs
Almond Joy - 2lbs
Lemon heads - 1 lb
Laffy taffy - 1 lb
Reese peanut butter cups - 4 lbs
Twix - 2 lbs
Snickers Almond - 2 lbs
Snickers - 2lbs
Skittles - 3 lbs
Hershey kisses - 3 lbs
Sour patch kids - 3 lbs
Air heads - 3lbs
Chocolate Oranges - 5 oranges
bullseyes - 1 lb
cow tails - 1 lb
Chocolate turtles w/ pecan and caramel - 2lbs
Sour cherries - 2lbs
Warheads - 1lb

Thanks
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 07:45:08 PM

Still interested in buying the domain and theme I have?
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 07:45:44 PM

Just ordered 1lb of War Heads and sent 2.5BTC (Including shipping) to 18JgZuNaW8hLV2uMGAcbUhHTVuPGfvA2jC as per his instructions

Will let everyone know how it goes!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 08:52:53 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2012, 10:56:10 AM by CANDIES

LOL omg you guys want so much candies. Here's the thing with large orders. I have to buy 5-10 pounds of something to sell you the 1 pound you want. I dont mind, just be sure you dont change your mind. I dont wanna order 50 pounds of candy and have no one to sell it to. Since you two want such large orders i would really appreciate half and half. Half now and i will place your order. When i receive your order and take pics you can send me the other half. Does that work for you guys?
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:00:04 PM

LOL omg you guys want so much candies. Here's the thing with large orders. I have to buy this stuff in bulk. I have to buy 5-10 pounds of something to sell you the 1 pound that you want. I dont mind, just be sure you dont change your mind. I dont wanna order 50 pounds of candy and have no one to sell it to. Since you two want such large orders i would really appreciate half and half. Half now and i will place your order. When i receive your order and take pics you can send me the other half. Does that work for you guys?
Well, I understand where you are coming from, and I certainly wouldn't be changing my order except to make it bigger. Grin

But there is also the problem that you are fairly new - we usually solve this with escrow where a trusted third party holds the money until the stuff arrives. Once a few orders have been successful, then most people will just send to you first. But until then, not sure whether my guarantee to not lower the order or the offer to use escrow would appeal to you?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:51:13 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2012, 04:57:31 AM by CANDIES

I understand your position. This is my position. I have to order 100 pounds of candy to fill your order. That will cost me a couple hundred out of my pocket. Your only at risk for a few coins. If you guys dont buy im gonna be stuck with more candy than i can eat. Having something just makes me feel better knowing your serious about buying. How about this? Instead of the second half when i receive the candy we do it when you receive the candy.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:53:14 PM

I know. I understand your position. This is my position. I have to order 100 pounds of candy to fill your order. That will cost me a couple hundred real money out of my pocket. Your only at risk for a few coins. Im really the one whos taking a huge gamble. If you guys dont buy im gonna be in the hole stuck with more candy than i can eat. Having something just makes me feel better knowing your serious about buying. How about this? Instead of the second half when i receive the candy we do it when you receive the candy. This way we both put a little faith in each other.
Well, I'm in no rush, so I can wait for others to be successful and then place my order. Still interested in a final quote in the amount though. Wink

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 09:56:38 PM

I'm willing to act as an escrow with a public bitcoin address, if both parties trust me.

I ordered and paid upfront for 1lb of candie (only 2.5btc), but for larger orders, Ill gladly take payment on behalf of CANDIES from rjk and handle disputes if any.

I really hope CANDIES is not a scammer, because he can make a lot of money doing this

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:08:39 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2012, 10:59:40 AM by CANDIES

LOL if your honestly worried im going to scam for candy i think thats really funny. This isnt a big ticket item. Most of this stuff is 1 coin per pound. Most people would shoot for something with more value. If you like, i will ship first for the stuff i have in hand. I also have twix war heads swedish fish skittles and starbursts jellybeans on the way. Let me move this stuff and get some rep and then we can do big orders.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 10:30:40 PM

LOL if your honestly worried im going to scam for candy i think thats really funny. This isnt a big ticket item. Most of this stuff is 1 coin per pound. Most people would shoot for something with more value. If you like, i will ship first for the stuff i have in hand. I also have twix war heads swedish fish skittles and starbursts jellybeans on the way. Let me move this stuff and get some rep and then we can do big orders. In the mean time i will PM you a quote for the order you posted.

Please dont take us the wrong way! We have no ill intentions and dont think your gonna scam us  Grin

Unfortunaly, this forum goes thru 1-2 scammers a day, so our due diligence must be done.

DO NOT ship a large order to a new guy, he may try and scam you. For large orders, escrow is the way to go, this is why I offered to do it.

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:47:57 PM

if you can send me the quote for what my candy costs, we can work something out.
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 11:18:21 PM

Its cool. I know how this goes. We both wanna try something new but nobody wants to take the risk. Its understandable with all the scams going around.

Anyways, just got swedish fish and skittles........

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2012, 11:43:06 PM

Its cool. I know how this goes. We both wanna try something new but nobody wants to take the risk. Its understandable with all the scams going around.

Anyways, just got swedish fish and skittles........

CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 12:52:40 AM

Yankee, i just ordered your warheads. I will have them on wednesday.

rjk and lolwut, i will PM you a quote soon.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 03:07:43 AM

How much each for:
1lb Warheads
1lb Pez
2lb Sour Pach
1lb Sour Watermelon
1lb Starburst
1lb Starburst Jelly Beans
CANDIES (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 11:05:02 AM

I PM'd your quotes.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 02:39:05 PM

Wowee, I figured bulk orders might be good for a quantity discount, but so far it's quite a bit more than a local buy. Wonder if it would be better to know what sizes you have to order, so that when I place my order it will be sized so that you don't have to break up a large quantity and send part of it?

What I mean is if you have to order 10 pounds to fill my 3 pound order, maybe it would be better to make my 3 pound order into a 10 pound order. However, I'm not really sure what size is your minimum on each type.

If it's easier for you to have me pay in fiat, I suppose I could work that out too.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 03:38:49 PM

If it's easier for you to have me pay in Fiat, I suppose I could work that out too.

Dont mention the F word in this forum  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: