Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AXR] Project Axron - POW has ended, Full POS has kicked in. Happy Staking  (Read 98686 times)
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:34:40 AM

"bigc" isn't a Shadow troll. He's actually FUDpacking the Shadow thread screaming about a backdoor..
And also to add OC Miner - you shown your real color that how much stereotyped you are by blaming everything on India/China.Does Carsen Clock also belongs to India/China?

Apparently you haven't seen the web app clone industry. The majority of the sites are based in India and China.. there are a few exceptions being Alexander, Marc, and Oliver Samwer.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:39:49 AM

X11-X13-POOL
Because of errors in the implementation of the protocol fresh we decided to temporarily disable the pool.
Since we are responsible for our miners and we do not want them wasting your Electricity.

Who have mined coins please cashout Thanks.

Way to go.....set miners , walk away 8 hours later....nothing...idiots!! You owe me about a 1000 coins, hope others never use you again!
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:41:35 AM

Ok guys

I made a proposal to the dev to add me on Facebook, so a Sr. member could verify his ID.
He almost immediately replied to my proposal and added me to his Facebook.
I promised him I would respect his privacy, but I can confirm his ID.

His Facebook account is legit and was created several years ago (so no brand new scam facebook page ;-) )
He also responded to my PM send through Facebook...

This DEV is legit guys...and it's good to see a legit dev after the recent scam mania.
I hope you guys give him the chance to prove himself...and I also hope you will respect his privacy...

I wish Lucas and his project all the best!

Regards

Goldmaxx
Mining this coin with confidence

Project Axron (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:44:26 AM

Ok guys

I made a proposal to the dev to add me on Facebook, so a Sr. member could verify his ID.
He almost immediately replied to my proposal and added me to his Facebook.
I promised him I would respect his privacy, but I can confirm his ID.

His Facebook account is legit and was created several years ago (so no brand new scam facebook page ;-) )
He also responded to my PM send through Facebook...

This DEV is legit guys...and it's good to see a legit dev after the recent scam mania.
I hope you guys give him the chance to prove himself...and I also hope you will respect his privacy...

I wish Lucas and his project all the best!

Regards

Goldmaxx
Mining this coin with confidence

Thanks. As I said, feel free to share my ID to other reputable members who wish to contact me. I created my Facebook account in 2006 when to register you needed an .edu college email address. Nowadays opening a Facebook account is as simple as launching a poorly developed coin. Its great to see an active community working hard to clean the alt coin scene.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:44:40 AM

"bigc" isn't a Shadow troll. He's actually FUDpacking the Shadow thread screaming about a backdoor..
And also to add OC Miner - you shown your real color that how much stereotyped you are by blaming everything on India/China.Does Carsen Clock also belongs to India/China?

Apparently you haven't seen the web app clone industry. The majority of the sites are based in India and China.. there are a few exceptions being Alexander, Marc, and Oliver Samwer.

Ah i see what you did there Wink

But i dont think rocket Internet has (yet)  anything todo with bitcoin/altcoins...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:44:59 AM

I personally don't have a problem with people cloning projects as long as they are going to do some type of innovation.. Otherwise they're just saturating the market with a shitcoin pumpndump. The problem in altcrypto is there are too many clones of clones of clones.. For some reason people don't want to contribute to the source projects. The only thing I can think of is greed. Probably why there are 1000s of coins in the Alternative Crypto section, with only a handful worth any type of investment like Shadow.

If you're a real dev and you're inspired by the Shadow project enough to clone it - why not just contribute to it? This week alone 3 different devs came into #shadowcoin IRC and reached out to contribute to the Shadow project. One in particular is a legit cryptographer, which makes Shadow the only coin outside of Bitcoin/Bytecoin to have an in-house cryptographer. The code will end up being refactored so tightly that cloning it will be a job in itself.

Ryno the lead dev of Shadow doesn't do it for the $$, he does it because he likes to write cool shit. That's one of the reasons why he keeps open sourcing everything. If you find a project with a dev doing it for passion, it's a no-brainer investment. Why anyone would even attempt to keep up with Ryno and the shadowteam is beyond me.. the dude writes code 18hour+ days.. lol.

I understand most people here don't really give a shit about a coin or it's technology, but that is the reason why the altcoin scene is so upside down. Real projects like Shadow get overlooked in favor of quick pumpndump projects. The more we contribute to clones the more we saturate the market. The altcoin space is starting to look more and more like the India/China clone sites. "Buy Facebook clone $50" etc.

One thing you could do is add "Shadow[SDC]" to the OP and Github Repo, that would be a start. Anyways take care.

Cool Story bro..

Let me find a Sheriff Star for you somewhere..

You should try to convince the SDC devs to go closed source when I read your Post..   So it is not allowed to fork/Clone a coin anymore, rather you should contribute to the "original".

So Let's kill ALL the altcoins and only work with bitcoin AND make BTC closed source too...

And also you shown your real color that how much stereotyped you are by blaming everything on India/China.Does Carsen Clock also belongs to India/China?

Wat? I am not blaming everything from india /China.

I just Support New coins, especially with New algos. Of course not scam coins but hey, This coin Has 5 pod, an active dev and you Trolls are AGAIN trying to destroy the coin by fudding from multiple accs like you did with NM...

If you have a bag full of sdc i am sorry for you but that is not the reason for constantly fudding every (not just this one)  New coin...

A controlled alt coin World with only 3 or 4 altcoins would be also boring as hell...  

I'm not trying to fud any coin and I never will. If you think my post is FUD, then I don't really know what to tell you.. other than you need to review the definition of fud.

What multiple accounts do I have? This is my only BTCtalk account.

I guess "boring" is your perspective, you promote the pump and dump cycles by supporting clonecoins, which to me is boring. To each their own though, I don't hold it against you. I'd rather see adoption rather than broken promises to investors. I really don't mind "bag-holding" a coin like Shadow, unlike a shitcoin it has potential. Smiley

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:45:48 AM

Ah i see what you did there Wink

But i dont think rocket Internet has (yet)  anything todo with bitcoin/altcoins...

Oh man, if they find out about this space.. it's GG.. LULZ

Anyways, I'll leave you guys to be. Take it easy.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:51:08 AM

I personally don't have a problem with people cloning projects as long as they are going to do some type of innovation.. Otherwise they're just saturating the market with a shitcoin pumpndump. The problem in altcrypto is there are too many clones of clones of clones.. For some reason people don't want to contribute to the source projects. The only thing I can think of is greed. Probably why there are 1000s of coins in the Alternative Crypto section, with only a handful worth any type of investment like Shadow.

If you're a real dev and you're inspired by the Shadow project enough to clone it - why not just contribute to it? This week alone 3 different devs came into #shadowcoin IRC and reached out to contribute to the Shadow project. One in particular is a legit cryptographer, which makes Shadow the only coin outside of Bitcoin/Bytecoin to have an in-house cryptographer. The code will end up being refactored so tightly that cloning it will be a job in itself.

Ryno the lead dev of Shadow doesn't do it for the $$, he does it because he likes to write cool shit. That's one of the reasons why he keeps open sourcing everything. If you find a project with a dev doing it for passion, it's a no-brainer investment. Why anyone would even attempt to keep up with Ryno and the shadowteam is beyond me.. the dude writes code 18hour+ days.. lol.

I understand most people here don't really give a shit about a coin or it's technology, but that is the reason why the altcoin scene is so upside down. Real projects like Shadow get overlooked in favor of quick pumpndump projects. The more we contribute to clones the more we saturate the market. The altcoin space is starting to look more and more like the India/China clone sites. "Buy Facebook clone $50" etc.

One thing you could do is add "Shadow[SDC]" to the OP and Github Repo, that would be a start. Anyways take care.

Cool Story bro..

You should try to convince the SDC devs to go closed source when I read your Post..   So it is not allowed to fork/Clone a coin anymore, rather you should contribute to the "original".

So Let's kill ALL the altcoins and only work with bitcoin AND make BTC closed source too...

And also you shown your real color that how much stereotyped you are by blaming everything on India/China.Does Carsen Clock also belongs to India/China?

I just Support New coins, especially with New algos. Of course not scam coins but hey, This coin Has 5 pod, an active dev and you Trolls are AGAIN trying to destroy the coin by fudding from multiple accs like you did with NM...

If you have a bag full of sdc i am sorry for you but that is not the reason for constantly fudding every (not just this one)  New coin...

A controlled alt coin World with only 3 or 4 altcoins would be also boring as hell...  

I'm not trying to fud any coin and I never will. If you think my post is FUD, then I don't really know what to tell you.. other than you need to review the definition of fud.

I guess "boring" is your perspective, you promote the pump and dump cycles by supporting clonecoins, which to me is boring. To each their own though, I don't hold it against you. I'd rather see adoption rather than broken promises to investors. I really don't mind "bag-holding" a coin like Shadow, unlike a shitcoin it has potential. Smiley

Just one more sentence to fnalize it : I don't Support pump and dump coins at all (read thru my first posts at the vault thread)  i Support New, innovative coins with new/Different algos and legit devs.

It is boring setting up ANOTHER x11 pool but rather interesting fiddling around with New algos etc..  Wink

svetliopi44

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:55:44 AM

ocminer

I try to follow you.
You look and feel to the new coins.
But you do not get this.
At least you do not see in your pool.
Why?

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 07:59:05 AM

ocminer

I try to follow you.
But you do not get this.
Why?

Sorry mate i Do not understand.. The Pool should be working fine at the Moment

svetliopi44

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:02:59 AM

Sorry bad English
You are not mined this coin
Why?

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:04:00 AM

ocminer

I try to follow you.
But you do not get this.
Why?

Sorry mate i Do not understand.. The Pool should be working fine at the Moment

All is fine for me as well...

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:04:36 AM

Cool Story bro..

Just one more sentence to fnalize it : I don't Support pump and dump coins at all (read thru my first posts at the vault thread)  i Support New, innovative coins with new/Different algos and legit devs.

It is boring setting up ANOTHER x11 pool but rather interesting fiddling around with New algos etc..  Wink

I've pointed my farm at your pools a few times Wink I'm not doubting your commitment to new algos, you are a necessary part of the crypto ecosystem. Anywho gonna crash out. I should prob remove the swamer brothers mention.. Definitely don't want them finding this forum haha.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:05:19 AM

Sorry bad English
Why?

I was before but my rigs are currently rented  Grin

svetliopi44

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:09:21 AM

Sorry bad English
Why?

Smiley
smart guy

tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:11:56 AM

does anyone got a amd 6850 , what`s your hashrate ?
sciakysystem

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:40:10 AM

Exchange? When? And which are the candidates?
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:41:41 AM

the prices for fresh at miningrigrentals.com are insanely high
do they actually pay to the rig owner ?

Sorry bad English
Why?

Smiley
smart guy

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 08:44:39 AM

Yes, they keep a small Fee

the prices for fresh at miningrigrentals.com are insanely high
do they actually pay to the rig owner ?

Sorry bad English
Why?

Smiley
smart guy

Zorro23hu

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:46:42 AM

What is going on with the pools?? No mining or algo problem??

Hmm, just had a Look, cannot See any Problem???  At least at suprnova

Expect in case of NVidia GPU. I have a GTX750, but it isn't get any 'yay' feedback. I have tried lot of -f xxx combinations and in caase of xxx=256 get yay, and lot of 'boom's... It seems, GTX750 isn't the preferated GPU for this algo, or for the pools/stratum (to high pool diff?), or for this coin. My AMD GPU's are working, but the accepting rate very low: 12-13 accept / 10 minutes. Is there to high pool diff and/or wrong vardiff control?

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: