Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:29:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED Paid Per Post Using A Collective Referral Link  (Read 14251 times)
howzar (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:39:15 AM

eh, wtf.

I guess I should read the main thread more often, I've been waiting for referrals

hmm, don't see anything about them on there?   was it just some PM stuff?

i post on a bunch of boards that would probably be interested in gambling with bitcoins,   and not nearly so saturated as this one

(shame it doesnt have poker)

err..  so you get the affiliate link  on the primedice website then?  so i would post on this board with this sig, and on the other boards with the affiliate link?

You post here and anywhere with my affiliate link in the OP.  I will have to ask Stunna to clear things up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:40:14 AM

Nice idea for affiliate, it is allowed to use your or any other PD referral link in your signature only if you are not participating in PD signature campaign.
You must chose what you want to put in your signature between your PD referral link or just PD link, that means you can only collect payment from PD signature campaign or just from referrals. 

I will be asking stunna about this as well,  whether you can do both. My campaign and his.

I don't think Stunna will allow you to use, why he want to take loss by allowing referral link in his PD signature campaigner.
Where they are campaigning without referral link.

howzar (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:47:30 AM

Nice idea for affiliate, it is allowed to use your or any other PD referral link in your signature only if you are not participating in PD signature campaign.
You must chose what you want to put in your signature between your PD referral link or just PD link, that means you can only collect payment from PD signature campaign or just from referrals. 

I will be asking stunna about this as well,  whether you can do both. My campaign and his.

I don't think Stunna will allow you to use, why he want to take loss by allowing referral link in his PD signature campaigner.

Well then maybe he won't have to increase rates, but rather allow referral links which will act as an added bonus/income.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:48:42 AM

Can you please contact Stunna and quote the confirmation. There is no need to risk getting in trouble for this.  Wink

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:49:42 AM

Well then maybe he won't have to increase rates, but rather allow referral links which will act as an added bonus/income.

Why he will increase rate, there is no competition for him, either all campaign full or fixed pay per month.
He don't need to increase price till there will be someone like Ritz come and increase the rate for unlimited member.

howzar (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:01:55 PM

Can you please contact Stunna and quote the confirmation. There is no need to risk getting in trouble for this.  Wink

I have sent through a message, will post what he says when I get a reply.
howzar (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:02:45 PM

Why he will increase rate, there is no competition for him, either all campaign full or fixed pay per month.
He don't need to increase price till there will be someone like Ritz come and increase the rate for unlimited member.

Dicebitcoin has stepped up the payout rates by quite a bit, but we will see what happens on the 17th.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:35:08 PM

I believe that next term, the pay module will change into pay per activity.  Also, howzar, why did they unban you? Huh  This thing needs Some trust between you and the person advertising you, and frankly, I don't trust you at all (and no one else should for that matter).
howzar (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:02:17 PM

I believe that next term, the pay module will change into pay per activity.  Also, howzar, why did they unban you? Huh  This thing needs Some trust between you and the person advertising you, and frankly, I don't trust you at all (and no one else should for that matter).

That might be the case, we are still unsure. I have been unbanned as I spent in excess of 3 months banned away from the forum. This much time has changed me. Why should no one trust me? I have never scammed anyone. Either way please do not discuss it here, this is not where it belongs. Thank you.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:32:36 PM

That might be the case, we are still unsure. I have been unbanned as I spent in excess of 3 months banned away from the forum. This much time has changed me. Why should no one trust me? I have never scammed anyone. Either way please do not discuss it here, this is not where it belongs. Thank you.

I believe UpDown.bt claimed that you ran away with some of the funds he provided you for his signature campaign (in the beginning).  I also remember you being banned for spamming users' PMs looking to buy their accounts.  Where exactly would you like me to discuss this? Roll Eyes
howzar (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:04:18 PM

I believe UpDown.bt claimed that you ran away with some of the funds he provided you for his signature campaign (in the beginning).  I also remember you being banned for spamming users' PMs looking to buy their accounts.  Where exactly would you like me to discuss this? Roll Eyes

That is not a valid claim, I sent it and well okay, yes I did send several PMs, but as I have everyone else I did not SPAM them. I picked out a few accounts and did not spam everyone.

Nonetheless, I have come back changed.
wealthy$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:30:51 PM

Brilliant idea, if stuna will allow it, a lot of people will organize this kind of thing.

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:09:08 PM

838 posts
16MtvTUvqwwKwV87nayxPLHTJJZNGPa9qw
Address is also in profile

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
howzar (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:10:23 PM

838 posts
16MtvTUvqwwKwV87nayxPLHTJJZNGPa9qw
Address is also in profile

Hi, please wait until I get confirmation from Stunna or the 17th and apply then. Smiley
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:51:14 PM

This is what answer i got from stunna when asking about reff. links so i doubt he will allow this.

zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:21:54 PM

I don't see nothing wrong with this, this guy want to start his own campaign with his PD referral link, he can create new signature different than primedice signature and put his referral link in. Maybe this idea is solution for Stunna signature campaign, its free and not connected with him so he can have much more time to upgrade site.

DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:24:35 PM

I don't see nothing wrong with this, this guy want to start his own campaign with his PD referral link, he can create new signature different than primedice signature and put his referral link in. Maybe this idea is solution for Stunna signature campaign, its free and not connected with him so he can have much more time to upgrade site.

That's a very good point. I'll definitely be watching to see how this pans out.
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:37:49 PM

Oh i did missunderstand it then as i thought he wants to keep the same signature but want to switch his and the other person link so they both wouldn't have theirs but someone others link Grin.
That's why it seemed like a nonsense to me at first. 
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:38:06 PM

Haha... Actually this is rly good idea Cheesy .

I would be rly interested to see how it works out.

Few things to note:
1. If u put yours or his refferal link into ur pd signature YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM PD SIG CAMPAIGN!
So , if u go with this campaign , u can't request payment from Stunna . U will have to rely only on payment from this Smiley .

2. Howzar u will probably get more than 10% if this works out as a cool idea, u can contact support@primedice.com and ask for better % commission , maybe like 15%-20% , so people will earn more Smiley .

I rly like this idea Smiley .
Maybe even Stunna can switch his whole sig campaign to something like this Cheesy . Like we all use same ref link and on the end of each month he distributes earnings to all of us in shares depending on rank and post count Cheesy .

Lets see how it turns out for u Smiley .

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
howzar (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:28:49 PM

Haha... Actually this is rly good idea Cheesy .

I would be rly interested to see how it works out.

Few things to note:
1. If u put yours or his refferal link into ur pd signature YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM PD SIG CAMPAIGN!
So , if u go with this campaign , u can't request payment from Stunna . U will have to rely only on payment from this Smiley .

2. Howzar u will probably get more than 10% if this works out as a cool idea, u can contact support@primedice.com and ask for better % commission , maybe like 15%-20% , so people will earn more Smiley .

I rly like this idea Smiley .
Maybe even Stunna can switch his whole sig campaign to something like this Cheesy . Like we all use same ref link and on the end of each month he distributes earnings to all of us in shares depending on rank and post count Cheesy .

Lets see how it turns out for u Smiley .

I have sent Stunna a message about how he could implement my idea to run his signature campaign effectively.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: