Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones finally endorses Bitcoin!!!  (Read 3263 times)
simplecrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:08:42 PM

Alex Jones is not the reason why it is crashing, but confirms that at least at some point this was all intended to be controlled by tptb. Julian Assange/Wikileaks etc is all a farcical comedy. Read the 18 page thread completely to understand, especially simonshack's posts http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=486

Alex Jones and other truther nuts are nothing but gatekeepers and act on behalf of the government in order to lead the inquisitive to their "gates" of confusion where you are supposed to be happy revelling about having freedoms and unearth government "conspiracies". Their whole point is to shield and withhold the real information about how tptb go about executing covert/psy ops which is mostly through media manipulation and TV fakery.

Would be a pretty big deal to find out one day about Satoshi's origins, and may he have bailed out when farce got involved with BTC, but that the tptb want the gullible and sheeple to now adopt BTC is without a question the motive. Most people don't even know about Alex Jones and those who do have long been blind sighted by the snake oil nut theories he endorses to tickle the conspiracy fancy of an average Joe and take them down the misleading path to confuse them even more.

Alex Jones is a lying media shill, a sockpuppet of the government and a disinformation agent. If you are a BTC fan, this is not a good sign, sorry.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=292

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1243
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:14:34 PM

Alex Jones is not the reason why it is crashing, but confirms that at least at some point this was all intended to be controlled by tptb. Julian Assange/Wikileaks etc is all a farcical comedy. Read the 18 page thread completely to understand, especially simonshack's posts http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=486

Alex Jones and other truther nuts are nothing but gatekeepers and act on behalf of the government in order to lead the inquisitive to their "gates" of confusion where you are supposed to be happy revelling about having freedoms and unearth government "conspiracies". Their whole point is to shield and withhold the real information about how tptb go about executing covert/psy ops which is mostly through media manipulation and TV fakery.

Would be a pretty big deal to find out one day about Satoshi's origins, and may he have bailed out when farce got involved with BTC, but that the tptb want the gullible and sheeple to now adopt BTC is without a question the motive. Most people don't even know about Alex Jones and those who do have long been blind sighted by the snake oil nut theories he endorses to tickle the conspiracy fancy of an average Joe and take them down the misleading path to confuse them even more.

Alex Jones is a lying media shill, a sockpuppet of the government and a disinformation agent. If you are a BTC fan, this is not a good sign, sorry.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=292

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1243

You're referring to 3 and more years old articles forum posts. People can change, you know Tongue

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
simplecrypto

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:24:58 PM

When you are working for the government propaganda machine, you have no room to change. To change, you have to disappear and not shill for them endlessly.

I urge you not to be immediately dismissive. Even 4+ years of posts in this very BTC Talk forum still hold tremendous research value. They are not irrelevant because they are old or it is a forum. Cluesforum itself is all about teaching you not to take what everything you read in media, watch on TV, hear on malificious government run alternative radios without a lot of skepticism first. It takes a long time to assimilate information from there (depending on how much brainwashing one has gone through watching TV or by the media in general), but you are all the better for it.

This isn't about just BTC. See if it helps you open new doors of information, one that helps you make better decisions not just financially(BTC ot otherwise) but in an overall multifacted way.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:33:39 PM

When you are working for the government propaganda machine, you have no room to change. To change, you have to disappear and not shill for them endlessly.

I urge you not to be immediately dismissive. Even 4+ years of posts in this very BTC Talk forum still hold tremendous research value. They are not irrelevant because they are old or it is a forum. Cluesforum itself is all about teaching you not to take what everything you read in media, watch on TV, hear on malificious government run alternative radios without a lot of skepticism first. It takes a long time to assimilate information from there (depending on how much brainwashing one has gone through watching TV or by the media in general), but you are all the better for it.

This isn't about just BTC. See if it helps you open new doors of information, one that helps you make better decisions not just financially(BTC ot otherwise) but in an overall multifacted way.

So if Alex Jones for example is a double agent and what not, it doesn't change the fact that what he is talking about is plausible. And even if from time to time he is spreading false information, it makes you think in the right direction. Of course one should seek for their own truth but by watching random AJ's videos I'd say he is talking truth. It's weird though that he is mostly ranting and raving about economy while there are NASA and Hollow Earth secrets that should also be revealed and paid attention to.

labsbitforum

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:45:49 PM

It's weird though that he is mostly ranting and raving about economy while there are NASA and Hollow Earth secrets that should also be revealed and paid attention to.

I must know more about NASA and Hollow Earth secrets.

Careful what you say cause Buzz may kick your ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 06:03:19 PM

It's weird though that he is mostly ranting and raving about economy while there are NASA and Hollow Earth secrets that should also be revealed and paid attention to.

I must know more about NASA and Hollow Earth secrets.

Careful what you say cause Buzz may kick your ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

Just pasting some interesting new material I've stumbled into lately:
http://higherperspective.com/2014/05/1500-year-old-bible.html?utm_source=HP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_QJ3uDZ9w

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/177726/THIS_WILL_BLOW_YOUR_MIND_Anunnaki_in_the_ANTARCTIC/

This should get you started with the Hollow Earth story:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw
just follow the related videos and be amazed Cheesy

simplecrypto

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:06:39 PM

So if Alex Jones for example is a double agent and what not, it doesn't change the fact that what he is talking about is plausible. And even if from time to time he is spreading false information, it makes you think in the right direction. Of course one should seek for their own truth but by watching random AJ's videos I'd say he is talking truth. It's weird though that he is mostly ranting and raving about economy while there are NASA and Hollow Earth secrets that should also be revealed and paid attention to.

Sorry providing false information is to lead the gullible in the wrong direction. I think I know what your stance is, and I had susepcted it to be in any case. This isn't the cluesforum so I am not going to be adamant and just say hopefully my posts have led a few people to what I consider to be one of the most important forums on the web and understand the implications of an Alex Jones type phonies now endorsing Bicoin.

fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

@symplecrypto fuck you and fuck alex jones and stay the fuck out of the speculation forum, thx.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 06:16:19 PM

Sorry providing false information is to lead the gullible in the wrong direction.

No apologies needed. The question is --- how the hell will the reptilians profit from the FUD Alex Jones spreads about economic collapse and police brutality? All it does is undermining the USA government. If their goal is to provoke the American people to riots and maybe even revolution then I would understand but how could they profit from a revolution? Of course there are these FEMA camps already waiting for the people so my theory could be plausible but the motive is still unclear to me.

fonzie

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:18:12 PM

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:18:26 PM

@symplecrypto fuck you and fuck alex jones and stay the fuck out of the speculation forum, thx.

Hahhaahhahah! I'm starting to like Fonzie! Still, no need to be rude.

I think it is good that Alex Jones is spreading the bitcoin gospel to his followers. Some of those folks surely don't like the banking system and will embrace bitcoin. Alex seems to be a nutjob but sometimes entertaining Cheesy

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
fonzie

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

Hahhaahhahah! I'm starting to like Fonzie! Still, no need to be rude.

I think it is good that Alex Jones is spreading the bitcoin gospel to his followers. Some of those folks surely don't like the banking system and will embrace bitcoin. Alex seems to be a nutjob but sometimes entertaining Cheesy

If he can manage it to get new money into the BTC system(which me might be) than he is welcome of course.  Smiley

simplecrypto

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:22:50 PM

Sorry providing false information is to lead the gullible in the wrong direction.

No apologies needed. The question is --- how the hell will the reptilians profit from the FUD Alex Jones spreads about economic collapse and police brutality? All it does is undermining the USA government. If their goal is to provoke the American people to riots and maybe even revolution then I would understand but how could they profit from a revolution? Of course there are these FEMA camps already waiting for the people so my theory could be plausible but the motive is still unclear to me.

Establishing street credibility. One cannot always act and be taken seriously.

In any case, I see some discontent from our discussion. I think I have posted enough information that I wanted to on an "Alex Jones" thread on Bitcointalk. You are welcome to discuss on cluesforum.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:15:20 PM

While I do not agree with most of the stuff Alex Jones has to say, I find tho some of his values and speeches pretty legit and at least entertaining. This is one of my faves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

Beautiful, if you ask me. Guy is at least passionate. So yeah, bring the free BTC publicity.

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:54:40 PM

The whole video feels like a 1AM infomercial. UGH. Oh well, there are a lot of idiots that worship this guy.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:50:02 AM

How is this HUGE exactly? It's just some crackpot, not Obama.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:02:53 AM

How is this HUGE exactly? It's just some crackpot, not Obama.

Did you know that huge is a relative term? What is more, it's also a subjective term. If this topic or anything that I have indicated here somehow upsets you then it's your description of the world to blame. Seek for the reason of your irritation from within yourself. Something that has well established its presence and is a part of you is trying to defend its stance.

ErisDiscordia
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163

Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:19:43 AM

When talking to the uneducated minds, use more emotion and stronger language to make yourself clear and gain authority. Most people aren't cryptologists you know, but they will understand it if someone says that Bitcoin is good and Dollar is bad while roaring, spitting and blushing.

Slightly derogatory but good advice. This is the exact reason why you never see politicians getting elected by appealing to the rational mind with intelligent arguments. Politics is being played out on the emotional-territorial level of me, mine, you, yours, top, down.

It's all bullshit. But bullshit makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:27:15 AM

When talking to the uneducated minds, use more emotion and stronger language to make yourself clear and gain authority. Most people aren't cryptologists you know, but they will understand it if someone says that Bitcoin is good and Dollar is bad while roaring, spitting and blushing.

Slightly derogatory but good advice. This is the exact reason why you never see politicians getting elected by appealing to the rational mind with intelligent arguments. Politics is being played out on the emotional-territorial level of me, mine, you, yours, top, down.

Reminds me of this Family Guy episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOh-rpvjYg

barrymac

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:44:20 PM

While I do not agree with most of the stuff Alex Jones has to say, I find tho some of his values and speeches pretty legit and at least entertaining. This is one of my faves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

Beautiful, if you ask me. Guy is at least passionate. So yeah, bring the free BTC publicity.

Hilarious rant!

Oh he could have invested in it 4 years ago and made 100s of millions of dollars, oh yeah, yeah sure.

Wait till he hears about the wiki weapons project!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: