Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested? 2.5Gh Perpetual Mining Bond. Maximum bond rate of 4.5Mh/share. 1BTC  (Read 886 times)
cletus815 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 07:13:10 PM

Hello all. I'd like to garner interest in a new mining bond. This bond will be a 100% PPS similar to many other successful bonds in the past. The goal of this bond is to offer a competitive initial investment rate of 2.25 Mh/s per 1BTC share but with an increased rate of 4.5 Mh/s per 1BTC share in the future.

How will this be accomplished? I will use my current farm to pay the initial bond coupons. The funds received from the IPO will be used to purchase BFL Single units. Upon the units arrival the bonds rate will increase to 4.5 Mh/s per 1BTC share. As we know BFL ship times have been fairly long so the only estimate I can give on when the bond rate increase will happen is BFL’s shipping estimate of 4-6 weeks.

Summary
1111 shares @2.25Mh/s
Price: 1BTC / share
Guaranteed bond rate of 4.5Mh/s on delivery of all BFL devices
Bond payments will be made every 7 days
Bond can be partial called at 105% using the previous 14 days average price

Of course I will be fully verified through GLBSE when the time to go live comes. After the IPO an order will be placed and that confirmation information will be shared with all investors. Any updates or communications I have with BFL will be shared with all investors in a timely fashion.

Let me know what you all think. If you have any questions or concerns I am here to answer them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: