Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking $50k "Mini-Mortgage" (in USD)  (Read 1002 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 12:31:16 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2012, 02:32:05 PM by Kluge

I can offer the new house as collateral, half of house which isn't selling quickly (see link in sig) as collateral, and >2.2k BTC collateral (I get to retain control of coins unless I default -- most of the coins are tied up in investments I can quickly and easily pull them out of). I'll pay $35k on the house, which would effectively be pocketed by the lender in case of default. Neither I nor my wife can tolerate living at my mom's house any longer (though it's not because she's a bad person or anything).

I'm expecting to get the house between $78k and $88k. It's worth significantly more, but is located in the middle of nowhere, so has a tough time selling. I have no legally verifiable income. Paying the mortgage off in a timely manner (within a year) is almost entirely dependent on the house in Erie selling.

With the loan, of course, you'd get plenty of ID verification, and a proper promissory note. If there's any interest, I'd like to get the loan @ 3.8% APY, .3167% monthly (or, $158.33 per month). I believe that rate is justified by my good credit score, how much the lender stands to gain in case I default, and due to the loan likely not tying up your funds for more than a year. Upon full repayment of the loan, I will pay the lender an additional $500. All noted & additional terms are negotiable.

It's possible (though unlikely) I won't need this loan. Going to try negotiating directly with the bank. They'd have a lot to gain and really nothing to lose if they were able to finance my purchase of their house (it's a short-sale).

If you are seriously interested, please PM me. Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: