Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BadBear Scammed Me Out Of My Account  (Read 1680 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:05:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=41911

His trust explains enough, he makes random assumptions.

He is doing a terrible job. He shall be removed. It's like putting a 5 year old in front of a big red button that says "Blow up the world". Not the best idea, right?

I am asking for justice and for the best of the forum.

Thanks,
Candy

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:39:35 AM

He is doing a terrible job. He shall be removed. It's like putting a 5 year old in front of a big red button that says "Blow up the world". Not the best idea, right?

Thanks,
Candy

BadBear's trust: 7: -0 / +4(4)
Candystripes trust: -2: -1 / +4(4) Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Yeah, saying his trust explains enough is not really helping any case you imagine to have...

And ironically I predict this post will probably lead to more spiteful neg trust for me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:51:13 AM

How did he scam you out of your account? If you are claiming it is because he neg trusted you then he did not scam you.

Also I bought an account that had PMs with you agreeing to trade feedback without any trade actually taking place.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:00:19 PM

Thanks,
Candy

You act like a 5 year old.

Go away.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:39:15 PM

Firstly, nobody forced you to post on this forum and you had to accept the rules of conduct.
Secondly, you're abusing trust by spamming his profile, which will probably get you banned.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:17:39 AM

How did he scam you out of your account? If you are claiming it is because he neg trusted you then he did not scam you.

Also I bought an account that had PMs with you agreeing to trade feedback without any trade actually taking place.

He probably means the accounts are useless now as they can't be used for spamming sig campaigns. Most sig campaigns don't allow accounts with negative feedback, right?

That second part of your post is interesting. More details?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:22:57 AM

He probably means the accounts are useless now as they can't be used for spamming sig campaigns. Most sig campaigns don't allow accounts with negative feedback, right?

That second part of your post is interesting. More details?
The accounts in question have since been sold and I decline to say if i deleted the feedback or not. However I have seen evidence that candy was exchanging trust when trades were not actually taking place and was telling people to be sure to leave the "risked bitcoin" at values that are not zero.

There were PM's in the account that would detail what to say in the feedback left and the amount to say was risked. It was clear to me that there was no actual trade taking place.
amorphia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:24:17 AM

oh my god!! is he the worst untrusted person @ Bitcointalk?

$username
Trust: -502: -15 / +21(21)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

i assume we can't even trust you to boil some water...... fire alarm!!!
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:30:40 AM

Any accounts I sold were not registered by me, but were probably bought by me from a cheap price, or from my lending service (defaulted users). I don't use them for campaigns, don't have that much time for more than 2-3 accounts.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:35:48 AM

Any accounts I sold were not registered by me, but were probably bought by me from a cheap price, or from my lending service (defaulted users). I don't use them for campaigns, don't have that much time for more than 2-3 accounts.
This was well before you started lending. And the PM's were almost between someone other then you and you. If you were giving feedback to yourself via your alts then you would not need to send PM's to yourself saying that you are going to trade feedback
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:51:57 AM

This was well before you started lending. And the PM's were almost between someone other then you and you. If you were giving feedback to yourself via your alts then you would not need to send PM's to yourself saying that you are going to trade feedback

I don't give feedback between my alts, lol. Are you trying to point something out here? I don't see why you are still blabbing about nothing. I didn't do anything wrong...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:59:34 AM

I don't give feedback between my alts, lol. Are you trying to point something out here? I don't see why you are still blabbing about nothing. I didn't do anything wrong...
I said that opposite of that. I said that you found people that are not your alts who are willing to trade feedback with you to "improve" both of your reputations.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:09:02 AM

I said that opposite of that. I said that you found people that are not your alts who are willing to trade feedback with you to "improve" both of your reputations.

PM me a screenshot, it was most probably not me. I never fake trust....

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:11:45 AM

PM me a screenshot, it was most probably not me. I never fake trust....
Like I said the account has been sold and I decline to name the specific account as it has been sold. The community can believe me or not, it is up to the individual members.

I am not going to compromise my customer's privacy to prove that you were doing something very unethical (yes this is very similar to what badbear said)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: