Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans with & without Collateral  (Read 10177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:36:35 PM

Amount of BTC: 0.10
Collateral: None
Reason: to buy some alt coin
Length of time: 1 weeks
Repayment amount with interest: %7 , re-pay: 0.107 btc)
Details: I'll get 0.1 btc from my sig campaign, but i know it is not a collateral)
Address: 1WjUwgfnXAeNhxmzHY5xGHuhxpH9KP4wF

jekv2

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:40:22 PM

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:57:10 PM

Amount of BTC: 0.2
Collateral: none
Reason: trading liquidity (need to place some buy orders; Can't do a WU till monday)
Length of time: 1 week
Repayment amount with interest: 0.21 BTC

FYI I made a similar request in haploid's thread. I'm willing and able to service both debts should I get both.

Approved. Please post your address.

Thanks. The clean deposit address is 12MVspMShYYoQgHrMG4SQsXhPS7WxsEkFX.

Sent. TXid f4152428731cbeaca1d6b1e6f3447303b3e369342c7fed18f49b08228a9cf89f

Repay to 169ieqgz5EB1kLdapRDVADPJ2sJthfPThk

Something terrible happened. Both this loan address and the other one I made were sent to other people. Although this is obviously my fault, I am upset that you didn't check that the address was clean (it has previous transactions). I guess i'm not upset at you, just upset in general. Luckily I was able to locate the person who I sent bitcoins to for the other transaction, but not this one.

Don't worry I will have no problem paying it back. It's just an annoying mistake. I wonder if the person I sent them to even has access to the wallet anymore. It would kind of suck if the coins were to sit in that address forever. Taunting me.

Think, usagi, think. March 6th, 2014. 0.175 bitcoins. Did I buy something? Hmm.
I'm sorry this has happened. I was much more concerned about sending it to the correct address, rather than whether or not that address was clean - which so far has not been normally requested.

I've been doing some analysis of this address and I found that the owner of the 12MVspMShYYoQgHrMG4SQsXhPS7WxsEkFX sent bitcoins to address 17zeqpQ7QcQ8kTSBWhnNzs2FwtnUAqymgp, which belongs to the user leobitco. Of course, that is not much of a lead since he hasn't signed on in 1.5 years - just doing all I can here in the hopes that it might refresh your memory. If I were you, I'd attain the email for that account from a moderator and then send him an email or give him a phone call if the email leads to that information  - doubt it will work, but it's worth a shot.

repaid! ty

unfortunately it does not appear as if I will be able to recover the funds.
popoeh

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:26:08 PM

Amount of BTC:BTC0.5
Collateral:no collateral
Reason:to increase capital investement
Length of time:7 day
Repayment amount with interest:BTC0.55

I know i,m new and dont have collateral but i ready to send you a copy id card,proof my address and phone number before you approved.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:18:09 PM

I know i,m new and dont have collateral but i ready to send you a copy id card,proof my address and phone number before you approved.
Why even bother lying about it? Just say you want a donation, not a loan.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
popoeh

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:26:28 AM

Why even bother lying about it? Just say you want a donation, not a loan.
If i want donation why i must say loan and why i say i give interest and why i even bother to give the lender all my identity proof just say i need donation just it,,,please dont judge me lying if you dont know me but thank u for the reply and the min trust.
Bitcoins101 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:00:23 AM

Denied.

Amount of BTC: 0.10
Length of time: 1 weeks
Repayment amount with interest: %7 , re-pay: 0.107 btc)
Details: I'll get 0.1 btc from my sig campaign, but i know it is not a collateral)

This request was 9 days ago (not been active this past week). Are you still interested?

Amount of BTC: 0.2
Collateral: none
Reason: trading liquidity (need to place some buy orders; Can't do a WU till monday)
Repayment amount with interest: 0.21 BTC

FYI I made a similar request in haploid's thread. I'm willing and able to service both debts should I get both.
Approved. Please post your address.

Thanks. The clean deposit address is 12MVspMShYYoQgHrMG4SQsXhPS7WxsEkFX.

Sent. TXid f4152428731cbeaca1d6b1e6f3447303b3e369342c7fed18f49b08228a9cf89f

Repay to 169ieqgz5EB1kLdapRDVADPJ2sJthfPThk

Something terrible happened. Both this loan address and the other one I made were sent to other people. Although this is obviously my fault, I am upset that you didn't check that the address was clean (it has previous transactions). I guess i'm not upset at you, just upset in general. Luckily I was able to locate the person who I sent bitcoins to for the other transaction, but not this one.

Don't worry I will have no problem paying it back. It's just an annoying mistake. I wonder if the person I sent them to even has access to the wallet anymore. It would kind of suck if the coins were to sit in that address forever. Taunting me.

Think, usagi, think. March 6th, 2014. 0.175 bitcoins. Did I buy something? Hmm.
I'm sorry this has happened. I was much more concerned about sending it to the correct address, rather than whether or not that address was clean - which so far has not been normally requested.

I've been doing some analysis of this address and I found that the owner of the 12MVspMShYYoQgHrMG4SQsXhPS7WxsEkFX sent bitcoins to address 17zeqpQ7QcQ8kTSBWhnNzs2FwtnUAqymgp, which belongs to the user leobitco. Of course, that is not much of a lead since he hasn't signed on in 1.5 years - just doing all I can here in the hopes that it might refresh your memory. If I were you, I'd attain the email for that account from a moderator and then send him an email or give him a phone call if the email leads to that information  - doubt it will work, but it's worth a shot.

repaid! ty

unfortunately it does not appear as if I will be able to recover the funds.

Thanks for the timely repayment!

need 0.02
no collateral
need to make a purchase online
will repay 0.03 in 7 days

I may be able to make the purchase for you and then you can pay me back + interest a week from now. What is it that you would like to purchase? You can PM me this information if it's confidential.

its for investing testing
[/quote]

approve or deny?
[/quote]

Denied.

Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:05:57 AM

Amount of BTC: 0.006
Collateral: hashprofit account.
Reason: to pay some bills
Length of time: 3 days
Repayment amount with interest: 0.01

Denied.

wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

Amount of BTC: 0.20
Repayment amount with interest: %7 , re-pay: 0.214 btc)

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:54:26 PM

This guy is already due on another loan, did you warn this op about that you owe another loan?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:10:04 PM

yeah it can easily seen on my last post history. op's choice really. you dont have any point. cant you get some loan in other threads and come here  Smiley

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:45:19 PM

yeah it can easily seen on my last post history. op's choice really. you dont have any point. cant you get some loan in other threads and come here  Smiley

not to offend you but dont want the lenders to get burnt. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cmw787

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:19:30 PM

I know I am a new user, I apologize, we all were new once.
I in looking for a loan to be paid back immediatly with any gift card from egyft.com or any other digital forum of your liking . I will pay a 10% interest fee on the loan as well. I lack patience and have given up trying to purchase Bitcoin on my own , in the US  and with a CC/debit card. I am looking to purcgase 150$ worth of BC to be paid back immediatly as previously mentioned. If a Pre Paid Visa or Amex is preferred , I can do that as well. If this is not considered a "loan" then I apologize for wasting your time. Thanks.
Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:59:25 PM

Denied due to pre-existing loans. Thank you for notifying me, zolace.

I know I am a new user, I apologize, we all were new once.
I in looking for a loan to be paid back immediatly with any gift card from egyft.com or any other digital forum of your liking . I will pay a 10% interest fee on the loan as well. I lack patience and have given up trying to purchase Bitcoin on my own , in the US  and with a CC/debit card. I am looking to purcgase 150$ worth of BC to be paid back immediatly as previously mentioned. If a Pre Paid Visa or Amex is preferred , I can do that as well. If this is not considered a "loan" then I apologize for wasting your time. Thanks.

Purchasing bitcoin is not that hard for anyone with a bank account or residence in a populated area. Where in the US are you located?

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:00:22 AM

If i want donation why i must say loan and why i say i give interest and why i even bother to give the lender all my identity proof just say i need donation just it,,,please dont judge me lying if you dont know me but thank u for the reply and the min trust.

Considering that you went dark before the repayment date (had you actually received the loan), I'd say my call was 100% spot on.

Imagine if anybody had given this guy any money...

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

Looking for a small loan:

Loan amount required: 0.03BTC to add on to my 0.03 I already have.
Term length: Until next payday (Sept 18th)
Interest: Your choice Smiley
Reason: So I can purchase my medication.

I understand if you decide to decline due to lack of collateral.

Thanks!

Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:44:18 PM

Thanks!
Who do you already have .03 with? I see a few requests, but no outstanding loans.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:29:09 PM

Thanks!
Who do you already have .03 with? I see a few requests, but no outstanding loans.

No it's just my personal I have on me Tongue

gelross2014

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:56:53 AM

Amount: BTC0.05
Repayment: Within the next 2-3 days
Interest: 15%
Reason:I need to pay my hosting site that is due by tomorrow and my cloud mining hasn't made enough bitcoins yet and even so it made the 0.05 btc quota I doubt that I will receive it before the due date so yea, I'll be needing to borrow. Thanks
Address: 1C1gZVpNmnxXzkqkMf6DSWVicurY6C1N6g
Bitcoins101 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:58:55 AM

Amount: BTC0.05
Repayment: Within the next 2-3 days
Interest: 15%
Reason:I need to pay my hosting site that is due by tomorrow and my cloud mining hasn't made enough bitcoins yet and even so it made the 0.05 btc quota I doubt that I will receive it before the due date so yea, I'll be needing to borrow. Thanks
Address: 1C1gZVpNmnxXzkqkMf6DSWVicurY6C1N6g

Denied, sorry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: