Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RE: Ciphercoin and art  (Read 2250 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:33:35 PM

Additionally, I am very well armed. I dare any man to come murder me. I would love the challenge.
Sounds more and more like the sociopathic serial killer. Challenge indeed.
Sounds like somebody isn't using their Second Amendment.

Unless you're in some god-forsaken hellhole where armless civilians get shot by armed outlaws.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:34:41 PM

Additionally, I am very well armed. I dare any man to come murder me. I would love the challenge.

Unless you're in some god-forsaken hellhole where armless civilians get shot by armed outlaws.
No I was just interested that you consider it a "challenge" to defend yourself.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:37:22 PM

lol

He'll get shot/stabbed with his own weapons.. 

As a Canadian, you make me howl hearing your child like views..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:40:14 PM

No I was just interested that you consider it a "challenge" to defend yourself.

I would also consider it a challenge for Atlas to defend himself. He's only good if he's camping in the corner with crosshairs on unsuspecting fellow students. It's no wonder his parents lock him in his room with his medicine.

As for defending himself, he doesn't know how to defend himself. It's very obvious he's never been able to respond to any bullies who probably kicked his ass on a regular basis in high school, and he's probably abused by his father at home for "being a worthless retard".

It would explain all the constant pathetic out-pour of emotions to the unimpressed internet, and seems to find comfort in his vague and false realities that are constantly crushed and destroyed by the commonsensical individuals here. That's right about when he changes his username and starts on a "I already knew that before you told me" binge.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:41:46 PM

I don't think you people understand how large and strong I am.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:42:53 PM

I don't think you people understand how much large and strong I am.

Me am much large and strong. Ugg. Knuckles drag ground. Me practice philosophy while enjoy rough sex with prostitute and shoot poor people outside because they are less than me.

EDIT: Sorry, you're too slow for changing what you write. Just like you're too slow to ask Theymos to delete the user "Anonymous" so no one could see how much bullshit you wrote all over this forum.

Matthew is one of the most passionate and qualified businessmen in this community. I've personally shared life stories with the gentleman and he has a lot on his plate at the moment -- more than one could usually handle -- but I am confident he is going to bring a lot of value to Bitcoin as a whole.

He has my reverence.

Godspeed.

Like this one!

Unfortunately, you do not bring anything of value to Bitcoin, or the forums. Please accidentally fall down an empty elevator shaft on your way down to self-loathing.

P.S. When are you going to create another fake identity to run away from your insecurities and failures in life? Like how you have lied and scammed the community so many ridiculous times, then turned around and created another identity asking for money, for which you lied about the terms, then turned around and created another fake identity and said that you will never work a job, then turned around and created another fake identity and asked for opinions on working at Walmart?

The amount of attention whoring and strongsadness you drip is unfunny on so many levels. You need medication, and if this is the result of that medication, your doctor, not you, should have his ass kicked thoroughly for the sick joke he is playing on us. In fact, that goes double for your parents for not aborting.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 09:46:00 PM

lol

POLICE, COME QUICK, HE'S SECONDS AWAY FROM BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT AND I HAVE NOTHING.

Police: We'll be sure to represent your deceased body very well in court. Good night.

*hang up*

teflone

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:04:57 PM

lol

POLICE, COME QUICK, HE'S SECONDS AWAY FROM BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT AND I HAVE NOTHING.

Police: We'll be sure to represent your deceased body very well in court. Good night.

*hang up*

And your version would be

POLICE, COME QUICK, HE'S SECONDS AWAY FROM BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT AFTER HE STOLE MY OWN GUN AND I HAVE NO WAY OF PROTECTING MYSELF

Police: We'll be sure to bill your parents for the medical bills and represent your deceased body poorly in court. Good night.

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:06:37 PM

Since this is an off-topic thread and I'm sure we all feel like our time has been wasted by being tricked into a conversation with the world's most boring, ignorant, self-important sperg Atlas, I have come bearing gifts.

teflone

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:08:47 PM

Since this is an off-topic thread and I'm sure we all feel like our time has been wasted by being tricked into a conversation with the world's most boring, ignorant, self-important sperg Atlas, I have come bearing gifts.

Matthew, honestly..

Can you find a couple of those and ship them to my house ?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:12:07 PM

Matthew, honestly..

There are more than a couple of them here, and I'm in the awesome business of making them famous now.

I'll be flaunting my first model's photos here soon enough.

teflone

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:16:23 PM

Matthew, honestly..

There are more than a couple of them here, and I'm in the awesome business of making them famous now.

I'll be flaunting my first model's photos here soon enough.

Not good enough, you didnt even tell me shipping prices or ask for my address..    Sad

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:16:54 PM

lol

*hang up*

POLICE, COME QUICK, HE'S SECONDS AWAY FROM BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT AFTER HE STOLE MY OWN GUN AND I HAVE NO WAY OF PROTECTING MYSELF

Police: We'll be sure to bill your parents for the medical bills and represent your deceased body poorly in court. Good night.

Again, you don't realize that I am likely stronger and more capable than the robber.

Additionally, I am more fit than most policemen.

teflone

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:24:37 PM

lol

*hang up*

Again, you don't realize that I am likely stronger and more capable than the robber.

Are you for real ?

No one cares.. 

1. Your a child..
2. Size and strength mean little when you are highly trained in martial arts..
3. POLICEMEN ARE DOUGHNUT EATING FATTYS!!!
4. Your child views are cute..
5. Why do you assume robbers are smaller less capable than you ?
6. Chances are a robber the identical age as you has far more life experience/skill than you.
7. Is your GF watching your posts ?  and by GF I mean your right hand..
8. Is your mistress watching your posts ?  And by mistress I mean your left hand.. ?
9. Trying to impress people with your brawn is lame, but we are starting to realize, that thats all you got.Your Brains is clearly less than whatever normal brawn a person has.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:28:26 PM

Rofl. Spoken like a true attention whore who has to prove himself to the world over the internet.

Atlas, you're a weak and pathetic retard who couldn't defend himself from an elementary school kid throwing bread at him.

The only skill you have is building Ikea desks and aiming crosshairs at your neighbors in practice for what you call the big day.

teflone

View Profile
March 26, 2012, 10:33:19 PM

Rofl. Spoken like a true attention whore who has to prove himself to the world over the internet.

Atlas, you're a weak and pathetic retard who couldn't defend himself from an elementary school kid throwing bread at him.

The only skill you have is building Ikea desks and aiming crosshairs at your neighbors in practice for what you call the big day.

Whoa whoa whoa...

You give him way too much credit..

Ikea desk ?  seriously ?

Not a chance in hell..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: