Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78400 times)
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:54:24 AM

Where the ProzCoin wallet?
I buy some coin from c-cex, then i want to move it to my wallet (not wallet in the exchanger) but here no wallet link to download.
I do not trust the online wallet, i'm afraid of losing my coins at any time if there is a problem in c-cex like cryptorush, mintpal, etc.

Nothing!
In here, if you want to own wallet, you have to compile it yourself!

Meaning what? i don't understand  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:57:59 AM

I buy some coin from c-cex, then i want to move it to my wallet (not wallet in the exchanger) but here no wallet link to download.
I do not trust the online wallet, i'm afraid of losing my coins at any time if there is a problem in c-cex like cryptorush, mintpal, etc.

Nothing!

Ask the dev  Grin

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
cryptocrypt

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:14:16 AM

Nothing!

Ask the dev  Grin

What? Anybody to help?
nexter

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:59:24 PM

Nothing!

Ask the dev  Grin

What? Anybody to help?

You can use the Omniwallet here:
https://www.omniwallet.org/

Or you can get the Mastercore wallet here:

https://github.com/mastercoin-MSC/mastercore/releases/tag/v0.0.6
nexter

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:41:39 PM

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113087/girls-want-gems-app-designed-to-grow-bitcoin-user-base-op-ed
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:15:49 AM

ok, but what does it have to do with PROZ coin? PROZ is not even mentioned in this article. How someone reading this article will link these two projects?
Are PROZ coins directly exchangeable to GEMS tokens?

this space is intentionally left blank
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

do you have any plans to provide revenue for people who invested? it seems like you are doing a lot, but how can it translate to something positive for the holders of your coin?
that is exactly my point. ICO was sold at 300 satoshi and users who bought it, myself included, are wondering whether at all we can get back somewhere close to that price, with the price currently not even sitting at 10% of the ICO price. Having good intentions and working hard is one thing, having bad information policy is the other. In the end of the day, thanks to these early investors who bought the ICO, the Dev team is able to realise their project at all, so in that sense these investors deserve a fair treat and prompt and exhaustive progress information (saying we are working hard is not sufficient). It shouldn't be a big deal to pop up in this thread, say once a week, and post some bullet points on the most recent developments, or am I asking too much?

PS. there is a maintenance currently ongoing on C-Cex. Do we now more details about it, how long it will last, etc.?

So, one of the big issues from the very beginning was that we wanted to create a buyback reserve so that people not invested in Prozcoin would not be able to short sell and drive down the price.  There was outrage against this proposition from the beginning, and while I tried to argue from the beginning that a buyback reserve is necessary, it "seemed" at the time that the "community" was saying that was a bad idea, however in retrospect I hope people realize many that asserted a buyback reserve was a bad idea were also those FUDDING the thread.

Meanwhile, we had released a planned schedule for development, which was exactly what the funds were used on.  Shannon went above and beyond what was planned, to the point of working beyond budget to meet milestones.  I established office hours, and gave out e-mail addresses so that we can be contacted at ANY time beyond "this thread".  We established a website to host a forum about our progress, yet "investors" expect us to come here to report.  That makes no sense.  In fact, that means the "investors" are actively not supporting the project by not moving traffic about "Prozcoin" to the "CoinProz" site.  

do you have any plans to provide revenue for people who invested? it seems like you are doing a lot, but how can it translate to something positive for the holders of your coin?

First off, it is illegal to pay dividends on "tokens", and many coins that have done that are potentially in legal trouble.  We have been working EXTREMELY hard to establish our team as a leader in the crypto-community, and beyond "this thread" it is working.  If "the market" is not responding to our work, that is completely out of our control.

As far as C-cex, it looks as if they are doing maintenance on Mastercoin, and it may take them a couple days to sync their blockchain.  

Ultimately, if we can start generating enough revenue, we will establish a buyback reserve.

The MAIN MISSION of this project was to accelerate mass adoption of crypto currency, and that is EXACTLY what we are doing, and doing a damn good job of it.

Chris

nexter

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:33:28 PM

Chris,

What is up with http://www.coinproz.com/ ? It has been down for over a week.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:45:19 PM

[...]

The MAIN MISSION of this project was to accelerate mass adoption of crypto currency, and that is EXACTLY what we are doing, and doing a damn good job of it.

Chris

Let me disagree on that. I believe, and that is what I wrote in my mail to you, that PROZ project is actually failing in two aspects, what multiple questions in this thread prove to some extent, namely:

- simplicity - referring to both general and more detailed level: starting with the project structure and other co-related projects that may affect PROZ, but for now it was completely unclear in what way and why PROZ should benefit from them, and then through all the steps finishing at the very bottom of the structure with: (a) wallet concept, why not having a dedicated qt wallet, and how to use the other wallets instead, and what are the security risks (please check this BTT topic how much of these questions were popping up since the project start), (b) blockchain explorer, and how to perform transaction checks.
- understanding of the project goals - I bet that having more simple and transparent project structure will bring more understanding to your actions across the board and will help to fight with FUDers and lack of interest we have in last two months.

as for the communication channels, I think that having IRC or Slack channel would be of great benefit, too. As far as I see it, most of the users here may prefer this form of communication.

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:31:48 PM

[...]

Chris

Let me disagree on that. I believe, and that is what I wrote in my mail to you, that PROZ project is actually failing in two aspects, what multiple questions in this thread prove to some extent, namely:

- simplicity - referring to both general and more detailed level: starting with the project structure and other co-related projects that may affect PROZ, but for now it was completely unclear in what way and why PROZ should benefit from them, and then through all the steps finishing at the very bottom of the structure with: (a) wallet concept, why not having a dedicated qt wallet, and how to use the other wallets instead, and what are the security risks (please check this BTT topic how much of these questions were popping up since the project start), (b) blockchain explorer, and how to perform transaction checks.
- understanding of the project goals - I bet that having more simple and transparent project structure will bring more understanding to your actions across the board and will help to fight with FUDers and lack of interest we have in last two months.

as for the communication channels, I think that having IRC or Slack channel would be of great benefit, too. As far as I see it, most of the users here may prefer this form of communication.

Our approach was that a "desktop QT" while accepted by first adopters of bitcoin is clearly not a solution conducive to mass adoption.  A desktop QT is available, however the  compiling takes ten minutes, and this was not acceptable by many.  Unfortunately, you are dealing with people with real lives, and while it would be great to get them to work further on projects, they need funding.  It is not fair to them to ask them to do something for free when that was not what they had set out to do.  

We built a forum, and the issue is that while many people have their habits, it is not going to build traffic through our site if we continually drive our traffic elsewhere.

Our site has been down because it is being rebuilt, as clearly the community has not responded well to it.  

Let me disagree on that. I believe, and that is what I wrote in my mail to you, that PROZ project is actually failing in two aspects

It has been openly addressed that the community has not been following the Proz team whatsoever beyond this thread.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:47:55 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 01:01:34 PM by ProzCoin

Tim Frost is quickly becoming one of the leading marketing gurus and crowdfunding strategists in Crypto.  His profile within the crypto community is gaining more and more respect with every project that looks to him for help.  The Providence Project is quickly gaining momentum with media coverage, and looks to potentially rival Ethereum concerning scale.

Chris

apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:17:22 PM

What a plan for the future. I hope dev will have a roadmap
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:09:09 AM

So whats happening now for Prozcoin? Any plans laid out for 2015?
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:20:34 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 12:23:52 AM by uki

^^
well, I have been asking this question for the last six weeks. Happy to listen if dev team has any precise answer and not the blah blah blah we have heard so far.

apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:13:04 PM

We should need a plan and a roadmap
cryptocrypt

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:33:29 AM

^^
well, I have been asking this question for the last six weeks. Happy to listen if dev team has any precise answer and not the blah blah blah we have heard so far.

Grin

progress, roadmap and plan just for another coin, not for proz!   Cheesy

thanks for buying our coin  Cool
bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:02:36 AM

Tim Frost is quickly becoming one of the leading marketing gurus and crowdfunding strategists in Crypto.  His profile within the crypto community is gaining more and more respect with every project that looks to him for help.  The Providence Project is quickly gaining momentum with media coverage, and looks to potentially rival Ethereum concerning scale.

Chris

could you please provide more regular updates?
nexter

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

coin proz is back up

http://www.coinproz.com/
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:39:14 PM

coin proz is back up

http://www.coinproz.com/
that is indeed good news!

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:53:19 PM

We are still working on restructuring and trying to figure out how to properly approach the market.  Very much still working.

It is looking as if getting a more focused information distribution forum whether it be through a website hub, or a podcast network concerning all things blockchain related as far as what the market is responding to.  Complexity of technology is not the most important thing for us to focus on to help digital currency and blockchain tech cross the mass adoption threshold.  

In addition, hosting a "forum" will be part of it, but not the main focus, as it is clear from this thread the market has no interest in going to coinproz.com for a crypto forum.  Instead of trying to force it, we will instead focus on what has been working.

Chris

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: