Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511566 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:10:39 PM

EasyBitcoins added to the list.

This site seems to be having some problems.   "Invalid API key"
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:55:43 PM

This site is not even loading now...

CoinPrizes.com & Bitcoin Tap are refilled.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:00:28 PM

Yes bitcointap refilled after 3 days today I have some satoshi from this faucet

ppetrovic68

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:16:16 PM

Bitcoin Tap out of funds, again

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:06:12 PM

Bitcoin Tap out of funds, again

I just got a payout from it. And EasyBitcoins is back up and paying out as well.
ppetrovic68

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:52:48 PM

Anybody seeing

Code:
Invalid API key.

on most, if not all, MicroWallet faucets?
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:17:53 PM

Anybody seeing

Code:
Invalid API key.

From landofbitcoin.com (the owners of microwallet):
Most Microwallet faucets will not work in the next few days as all API keys have been reset and the faucet owners need to generate a new key and update their script with the new key.

That's the only mention anywhere I can find about this. They didn't bother to notify via their twitter account or bitcointalk account. The only people who are going to notice that message are the LoB faucet users, so they're probably relying on those users to notify the faucet owners.  Customer support fail.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
ppetrovic68

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:25:49 PM

Anybody seeing

Code:
Invalid API key.

From landofbitcoin.com (the owners of microwallet):
Most Microwallet faucets will not work in the next few days as all API keys have been reset and the faucet owners need to generate a new key and update their script with the new key.

That's the only mention anywhere I can find about this. They didn't bother to notify via their twitter account or bitcointalk account. The only people who are going to notice that message are the LoB faucet users, so they're probably relying on those users to notify the faucet owners.  Customer support fail.

Assumed it's something like that.

We'll see how fast faucet owners notice and react.
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:53:44 AM

HotSwap.co has been updated.

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
ppetrovic68

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:19:38 AM

Confirmed, it's working now
TIEro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:31:26 AM

Just updated the Dustbinhead faucet to a weighted system with up to 1,000 satoshi every 30 mins.

PLEASE let me know if there are any problems, as I'm kinda assuming it works based on a couple of quick tests. Smiley
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:59:41 PM

Just updated the Dustbinhead faucet to a weighted system with up to 1,000 satoshi every 30 mins.

PLEASE let me know if there are any problems, as I'm kinda assuming it works based on a couple of quick tests. Smiley

Thanks for the updates.
Bittoclick

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:17:46 AM

I am the owner of www.bittoclick.com

Proof: http://bittoclick.com/forum.php?topic=1140

My site has paid out over $15,000 USD of Bitcoin to 30,000 members. My site pays daily and has much more than just 'download offers' which you seem to hate.
There are surveys from Peanutlabs, which always pay, as well as Tasks from Crowdflower which are quite good as well.

The Matomy offers do have download offers though, and they are voluntary. And they DO contain virus's. You are getting PAID to download VIRUS'S KNOWINGLY. I highly advise against it (even on the offer page itself I have a warning), and have zero affiliation with the offers.
Jacce

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:47:39 AM

My site has paid out over $15,000 USD of Bitcoin to 30,000 members. My site pays daily and has much more than just 'download offers' which you seem to hate.
There are surveys from Peanutlabs, which always pay, as well as Tasks from Crowdflower which are quite good as well.

The Matomy offers do have download offers though, and they are voluntary. And they DO contain virus's. You are getting PAID to download VIRUS'S KNOWINGLY. I highly advise against it (even on the offer page itself I have a warning), and have zero affiliation with the offers.

I can also confirm this service pays out. Really good support, too.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:27:08 PM

I also don't like sites and surveys etc. that ask for email addresses and other personal information... but the standard policy with non-free 'earn' Bitcoin sites is if it gets enough positive feedback from the community I will add it to the list.

Thanks for the submission. 
Bittoclick

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:02:56 AM

Thanks, I appreciate that. I do the support myself.

I also don't like sites and surveys etc. that ask for email addresses and other personal information... but the standard policy with non-free 'earn' Bitcoin sites is if it gets enough positive feedback from the community I will add it to the list.

The email is only for account recovery purposes, there is zero verification. You can use a fake or random email. There is also no mandatory need to put your real name (unless doing surveys, always use real information on them, however surveys are not mandatory). I say this as the site owner.
We allow you to earn by simply visiting websites and giving no information. The fact that we allow extra ways to earn is what turns you off?
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:23:14 PM

The email is only for account recovery purposes, there is zero verification. You can use a fake or random email. There is also no mandatory need to put your real name (unless doing surveys, always use real information on them, however surveys are not mandatory). I say this as the site owner.
We allow you to earn by simply visiting websites and giving no information. The fact that we allow extra ways to earn is what turns you off?

It is simply that this is a list of 'free' bitcoin sites not 'earn' bitcoin sites. But it is also a list for and by the community and if a site is found to be useful by the community and gets positive reviews it will be added to the list.
Btcrockk

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:03:43 PM

http://btcrock.biz

Get Free Bitcoins, playing miner!

The goal is simple - there is btc gold in rock. You have only 5 pickaxes and only
one pickaxe can be used to explore one place of rock. User who guess location for 5 or less tries
receives 0.0002 BTC.

For every played game user receives 0.00000345 BTC Free!
Those free btc's can be multiplied in mini "Gold field" game.

Payments are sent starting from 0.0001 BTC on Mondays!

- Location of gold are provably fair by hash <secret>|[x,y]
 - We pay 50% by your referrals
 - You can play every 50 minutes to receive free bitcoins and everytime using mini game to multiply

Game - http://btcrock.biz
Statistics - http://btcrock.biz/Main/stats
Video - http://youtu.be/3QEyRNx7_HU

Payed already to users - 0.0255112 BTC

Jacce

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:22:40 PM

It is simply that this is a list of 'free' bitcoin sites not 'earn' bitcoin sites. But it is also a list for and by the community and if a site is found to be useful by the community and gets positive reviews it will be added to the list.

The site is about equal to CoinAd, bitPTC, Bitvisitor etc that can be found on the list. I've almost never had any problems with Bit to click (the only time I had their awesome support compensated it greatly). I know just my opinion might not be enough, but I still recommend adding it to the list.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:08:17 PM

The site is about equal to CoinAd, bitPTC, Bitvisitor etc that can be found on the list. I've almost never had any problems with Bit to click (the only time I had their awesome support compensated it greatly). I know just my opinion might not be enough, but I still recommend adding it to the list.

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else tried it?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: