Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am literally stupid.  (Read 2357 times)
jekv2 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:15:38 PM

I was very upset when someone pointed out to be about me if knowing basic math. Which I don't. In my mind I am just dumb. Otherwise I be making good moneies/bitcoins etc. meh.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

but knowing that FIAT is doomed
turning to decentralisation
buying cheap, hodling

that makes you a true bitcoiner, not just using a wallet Wink

Okay, so I don't "use" bitcoin by sending it. I only "use" BTC by investing it? What the actual fuck type logic is that. I have no idea how I'd go about exchanging USD for GPB, so does that mean I'm not a USD user? Oh, also, I sold my speakers for a slight discount. Does that mean I bought USD at a high value? I also used that USD to buying food.. I didn't hold. Oh noes!

Yeah, so you don't know it very well.
And as I said it isn't necessary to understand it completely in order to use it.

It is very easy to use Bitcoin but not so easy to understand it completely.

You literally said: "That's true Bitcoin is no where near the stage that it's easy to use".
I called you out on that statement. Now you're saying other things.

You NEVER said that it isn't necessary to under bitcoin completely to use it. Actually, you did the opposite. You implied you must know everything about bitcoin before you could use even a bit about it.

The average user doesn't need to know what's all going on in the background of his web wallet. Just like I don't need to know exactly what's going on with my money in the background of paypal to be a paypal user.

See? You can become a bitcoin user without fully understand bitcoin.

Actually, I'm fairly sure you don't understand bitcoin fully, so I guess you aren't a bitcoin user by literally your own logic.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: