Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEMStake - Read here how to request it.  (Read 5401 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:33:16 AM

just requested the stake. Gonna see if I can daytrade this one a bit Smiley
nonocoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:02:58 AM

NEM is so interesting, could I get a free stake??

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
                                <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ >>   ███ ███ ███
patmast3r (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:20:48 PM

DO NOT REQUEST NEMSTAKE (so also no 1 NXT payment) UNTIL FURTHER NOTCE !

albertdros

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:06:34 PM

I requested my nem stake 2 days ago and also sent 1 nxt, pmed you also. Let me know if you will still send it out to me or not. And yeah, i also received the 'scam' email. Anyway, im 24/7 in irc in the ournem channel to verify myself if need.
patmast3r (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:02:22 PM

I requested my nem stake 2 days ago and also sent 1 nxt, pmed you also. Let me know if you will still send it out to me or not. And yeah, i also received the 'scam' email. Anyway, im 24/7 in irc in the ournem channel to verify myself if need.

We will definitely not issue tomorrow but we will definitely look into issueing the assets that already have been requested. We need to figure out a way to authenticate users though.

marek3ball-orig

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:03:45 PM

Please stop any action with my stake for user marek3ball. I lost access to my account!!!! Thx
albertdros

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:39:21 AM

We will definitely not issue tomorrow but we will definitely look into issueing the assets that already have been requested. We need to figure out a way to authenticate users though.

Clear, no problem for me. I am able to verify myself through irc in the 'ournem' channel on freenode.
geyu

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:08:07 PM

I requested my nem stake.But then a is called "awais3344" who gave me a phishing link"http://bilcointalk.org"”Hi! Important news about NEM Open Alpha “
I want to know is how to return a responsibility.Is the information was leaked it?
degxtra1

Activity: 228
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:16:54 AM

I requested my nem stake.But then a is called "awais3344" who gave me a phishing link"http://bilcointalk.org"”Hi! Important news about NEM Open Alpha “
I want to know is how to return a responsibility.Is the information was leaked it?

I received this message too. Sent stake request last week. Anyone to explain ?
Thanks
thejepper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:44:32 AM

When will it be possible to request NEMStake again?

a20756079

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:36:57 AM

wait too long time.

chaoscoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:02:09 AM

The account 'PuYang' had be stolen.
Please stop any action with the stake for 'PuYang'.
Thanks.

btc7527

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:34:27 AM

please add me.
albertdros

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:16:23 AM

is there any news? I requested my stake days before the hack.
thejepper

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:23:15 PM

any news?

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 12:30:25 AM

I think I want to request my stake. The registration process for normal distribution sounds very difficult Sad

patmast3r (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:36:39 AM

I think I want to request my stake. The registration process for normal distribution sounds very difficult Sad

I don't think we'll issue anymore assets.
What about it do you find difficult ? It's like redeeming a voucher so not really rocket science Smiley
We're actually thinking about making a step by step guide for AE and BTT people so i think it'll be really easy once that comes.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:39:26 PM

What about it do you find difficult ? It's like redeeming a voucher so not really rocket science Smiley
We're actually thinking about making a step by step guide for AE and BTT people so i think it'll be really easy once that comes.

Ok, I was just peaking at the redeem instructions, but there were deadlines and all and I am not online each day, would hate to miss it!

Will you notify all stakeholders via PM`? that would be good!

patmast3r (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:21:55 PM

Ok, I was just peaking at the redeem instructions, but there were deadlines and all and I am not online each day, would hate to miss it!

Will you notify all stakeholders via PM`? that would be good!

You'll get a code via pm so if you're notified of PMS you won't miss it Smiley

cryptofutureis

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:11:05 PM

I received this message too. Sent stake request last week. Anyone to explain ?
Thanks

Another phishing attempt. I think you is fully ok, if you not fill in login and password. Fake has no https. If your feel paranoid try change password.

ForgingBlock focuses on providing integrated solutions and builds infrastructures for developing a community to facilitate the merchants adopting cryptocurrency payment. You can find their more information at the official website at ForgingBlock
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: