Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Price reduced] Selling Penis enlargement guide $2.50 a copy  (Read 2235 times)
Mrbutter (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:03:16 AM

Every time I sneeze, it's like I'm four sneezes away from the hospice. And it's like it's not even happening to me, it's like I'm watching it on some crappy show like Melrose Place or some shit, right? And I'm the new character, I'm the HIV/AIDS character and I live in the building and I teach everybody that 'It's okay to be near me, it's okay to talk to me.' And then I die. And there's everybody at my funeral wearing halter-tops or chokers or some sh!t like that.

Vickie stop, OK? Just stop. You're freaking out. And you know what? You're gonna have to deal with the results. Whatever they are, we're gonna have to deal with them just like we've dealt with everything else. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrbutter (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

PRICE REDUCED
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:33:39 PM

my penis is 15 inch long and 4 inch diameter ...I want to make it little small did you have any eBook for it ?? :p

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: