Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [KIIRO] Kiirocoin - A secure & untraceable blockchain with AI applications  (Read 469 times)
derpityderpityderp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 05:38:07 PM

Destroying people's reputations without killing them, today it's easy, you need social media and sheeple people who believe you, all the nonsense they're writing about me, without any feedback from me, leaves hot air behind, it's typical of fudders to attack to destroy a project, from which they were ousted for misbehavior and sabotage, this is their revenge, typical of keyboard lions, now given that bitcointalk is just a forum where you can burn projects, and the moderators sleep instead of filtering or ban, we are forced to delete the post to avoid giving advantages to fudders, you will never win, no mercy for fudders, neither asked nor granted.

Care to refute any of the points that I made or that DodgerDog made? They are 100% factual and you know it.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DodgerDog

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 11:03:23 AM

Destroying people's reputations without killing them, today it's easy, you need social media and sheeple people who believe you, all the nonsense they're writing about me, without any feedback from me, leaves hot air behind, it's typical of fudders to attack to destroy a project, from which they were ousted for misbehavior and sabotage, this is their revenge, typical of keyboard lions, now given that bitcointalk is just a forum where you can burn projects, and the moderators sleep instead of filtering or ban, we are forced to delete the post to avoid giving advantages to fudders, you will never win, no mercy for fudders, neither asked nor granted.

I completely agree. When you went into another discord, a well respected node operator that you had never hear of, and accused them of being a scammer, then in your own discord proclaimed to your followers that you had just "saved" them from a scammer, that's exactly the kind of willful attempt to destroy a reputation that was so easy for you to try to do.

Earlier I suggested that you be humble, contrite and publically apologize to all those you wronged. But you just ignore those thngs sling nonsense back.
I know you never will apologize becauser you have exhibited no humility or empathy for those you attacked, those you bullied, those you wronged.

I have news for you sir. People don't like bullies. They don't like gatekeepers. They don't like people who lash out. And they DO NOT LIKE HYPOCRITS Mr. "Destroying people's reputations without killing them, today it's easy, you need social media and sheeple people who believe you" because that is what you did, to the letter.

You need to look to yourself. Take stock of who are you and how you treat people.
If you want to be successful in any business you need to be able to win the hearts and minds of customers.
Your tactics are not working, time for a change. Build some humility. Grow some empathy. And just treat people as you woulld want to be treated.
Then build a great product and work hard and you will be more successful than you could ever imagine.

But you need to start by admitting that you have a problem, that you have wronged people, that you have done things that you are not proud of and you need to apologize publically, with a heart full of humility.
Then and only then can you move forward in a new an healthy direction, both personally and professionaly.

Kind Regards,
Kiirocoin (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 01:27:15 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2023, 06:30:06 PM by Kiirocoin

I completely agree. When you went into another discord, a well respected node operator that you had never hear of, and accused them of being a scammer, then in your own discord proclaimed to your followers that you had just "saved" them from a scammer, that's exactly the kind of willful attempt to destroy a reputation that was so easy for you to try to do.

Earlier I suggested that you be humble, contrite and publically apologize to all those you wronged. But you just ignore those thngs sling nonsense back.
I know you never will apologize becauser you have exhibited no humility or empathy for those you attacked, those you bullied, those you wronged.

I have news for you sir. People don't like bullies. They don't like gatekeepers. They don't like people who lash out. And they DO NOT LIKE HYPOCRITS Mr. "Destroying people's reputations without killing them, today it's easy, you need social media and sheeple people who believe you" because that is what you did, to the letter.

You need to look to yourself. Take stock of who are you and how you treat people.
If you want to be successful in any business you need to be able to win the hearts and minds of customers.
Your tactics are not working, time for a change. Build some humility. Grow some empathy. And just treat people as you woulld want to be treated.
Then build a great product and work hard and you will be more successful than you could ever imagine.

But you need to start by admitting that you have a problem, that you have wronged people, that you have done things that you are not proud of and you need to apologize publically, with a heart full of humility.
Then and only then can you move forward in a new an healthy direction, both personally and professionaly.

Kind Regards,

Hey idiot now i had enough, i will never excuse with a son of bit..........like you, covard , you can write whateveryou want, the fact that you continue to hit me , its personal, maybe paid from competitors, just only a fudder , you burned this account, well and then? Kitty man
DodgerDog

Activity: 22
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 01:40:34 PM

Hey idiot now i had enough, i will never excuse with a son of bit..........like you, covard , you can write whateveryou want, the fact that you continue to hit me , its personal, maybe paid from competitors, just only a fudder , you burned this account, well and then? Kitty man

And the true colors come out.
Never seen anyone shoot themselves in the foot over and over again like this.

You are killing your own project with your negativity. You are your own worst marketing enemy.
Soheil_sf

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 02:44:11 PM

You are killing your own project with your negativity. You are your own worst marketing enemy.

Dude don't judge him so fast . He has a very big heart, maybe a bit hot tempered ( like many of us when we are under stress) but kind. let me explain a bit maybe you change your mind. I'm the guy you where talking about in your other post abut that complain room and ... but you don't know all the story. they came back aknowledging the feedback and even a promise to fix the issue. After that refunding so many people who lost their money when an accident happened in another server called Shared Masternode that is not even theirs!! . These action shows the true nature of a dynamic community not some words in angry mode Wink
Sir_Cheer

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 03:58:57 PM

Dude don't judge him so fast . He has a very big heart, maybe a bit hot tempered ( like many of us when we are under stress) but kind. let me explain a bit maybe you change your mind. I'm the guy you where talking about in your other post abut that complain room and ... but you don't know all the story. they came back aknowledging the feedback and even a promise to fix the issue. After that refunding so many people who lost their money when an accident happened in another server called Shared Masternode that is not even theirs!! . These action shows the true nature of a dynamic community not some words in angry mode Wink

"Maybe a bit hot tempered". No, this guy is an asshole to everyone. The back-story behind the complain-room situation is completely irrelevant. He is an obnoxious, rude, disrespectful, condescending egotistical asshole, who has needlessly told off, belittled/intimidated and kick/banned so many innocent people who full-on-legit did absolutely nothing wrong. I have seen it for myself. He's a hammer-happy power-tripping inconsiderate lunatic who's skull is devoid of any respect or common decency for his peers on discord. He's burned so many bridges, pushed away so many good people who have tried to help him. At the rate he kicks and bans people at will, he's gonna be the only one left on his discord wondering where everyone went. Hey...where did all the users go? I sure as hell aint going back, even if he unbans me, not a chance. There are plenty of good projects out there with developers that know how to communicate coherently and respectfully. This Kiiro guy is a bit of a hot-headed imbecile and his project is going to founder long before he ever cleans up his act. Don't sit back and try and justify this stupidity. There is no excuse for bad behavior. Let's see how long it takes him to figure out that you teach people how to treat you. Maybe he will learn. I dont find it likely
derpityderpityderp

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 04:20:57 PM

You're in here defending the paranoid lunatic Kiiroshi/saurus99 because he accused you of being me in the discord and refused to refund your shared masternode coins they lost unless you posted in here to defend him. Basically extortion.

Instead of actually developing anything he's busy spamming crappy motivational posters on twitter and playing Sherlock Holmes trying to correlate what's said here and on discord to ban more people, ROFLMAO
ayiphelmy
Copper Member

Activity: 416
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2023, 06:51:16 PM

I see that the dev is very firm in dealing with fud, I know that the dev is very stressed to overcome all the problems for this new coin, hopefully everything will get better in the future
Soheil_sf

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 10:18:07 AM

You're in here defending the paranoid lunatic Kiiroshi/saurus99 because he accused you of being me in the discord and refused to refund your shared masternode coins they lost unless you posted in here to defend him. Basically extortion.

Instead of actually developing anything he's busy spamming crappy motivational posters on twitter and playing Sherlock Holmes trying to correlate what's said here and on discord to ban more people, ROFLMAO

Nope he first refund everyone after that I came here. After all I believe he is kind deep down but a bit angry IMO (I have a big brother exactly the same) . I like the project and still supporting it. The community and idea matters the most.
ecneulfni

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 05:12:13 PM

Kind Regards,

waaw! great job (Kiiroshi/saurus99) from all the msgs you edited to a smiley this is the one you decided to leave......

also you banned me for the second time and accused me for a fudder and a dumper without actual proof and lie that you unbanned me the first time   Grin  let me tell you if it wasn't for K11R0K1NG that is respectful from what ive seen and heard i wasn't even going to bother joining back no matter how many masternodes i still own.

Now go to the Arabic channel and translate the post i have there telling the community to show full support to the team and tell me how that is a fud!?
i wont even be surprised if you also took my input in NeuralLead channel as a fud.........

anyhow keep up with this attitude lets see where it gets you and to be honest you are the only fudder here killing the project and all of our investments in it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: