Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nightmare | NM | FRESH algo | NightSend | Encrypted P2P Chat | 8/15  (Read 25308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nightmarecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:29:10 AM

Remember to stay calm and ignore FUD!

Cool

Block Explorer for Nightmare is much needed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:43:27 AM

the fud is just one guy and his sockpuppets. check their post history on their profiles. fud is all they do unless its sdc thread. anyone dumb enough to listen to them deserves what they get.

Proof of theft is right there in the post. you are a scammer and a thief also if you support these scumbags.

you mean open source right? lol. you are the dumbest mother fucker i think i have ever seen. no wonder sdc is failing hard with people like you on its dev team.
No newbie scammer...you know thats not what i mean.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:29:50 AM

^ account start date shows u are part of this scam.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:32:18 AM

Chinese translation of the ann..What happened here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745681.new#new

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:33:21 AM

Cool

I can get you block explorer and richlist peeps, they made for our coin and we are very happy.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:34:58 AM

Cool

I can get you block explorer and richlist peeps, they made for our coin and we are very happy.. Smiley

Please don't support these scamming thieves...its awful what they do to crypto.  
chilli89

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:44:54 AM

ok good work
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:57:29 AM

ItsNotMe is getting irritating and i just hit the ignore button.
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:35:28 AM

Cool

Yes please, we will send you a reply back.

Thank you!

Dont let the trolls get to you guys, we are all better than them.
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:53:06 AM

Tweet tweet stop, get communication is in great need of coins. IRC chat.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:27:52 AM

Can you guys stop that trash posting stuff here concerning your scam accusations ? There are lots of "real" scams out there were the dev did nothing but dumping the premine and ran away with the coins..

I feel sorry if SDC is not doing so well, but currently all the altcoins are not doing so well, i won't help if you guys keep posting bullshit over every thread as this keeps potential buyers away from ALL altcoins, you're hurting SDC here too, not only NM as people don't really understand what you're up too.. Every Altcoin Clone is a copy of another.. Thats why they are called "clone" Smiley

Stop it.. Got to the Vaultcoin thread or any other thread where the Dev abandoned his trash after dumping the premine

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:34:09 AM

Can you guys stop that trash posting stuff here concerning your scam accusations ? There are lots of "real" scams out there were the dev did nothing but dumping the premine and ran away with the coins..

I feel sorry if SDC is not doing so well, but currently all the altcoins are not doing so well, i won't help if you guys keep posting bullshit over every thread as this keeps potential buyers away from ALL altcoins, you're hurting SDC here too, not only NM as people don't really understand what you're up too.. Every Altcoin Clone is a copy of another.. Thats why they are called "clone" Smiley

Stop it.. Got to the Vaultcoin thread or any other thread where the Dev abandoned his trash after dumping the premine

Thank you! We have been having to non-stop delete their spam & accusation posts. Thank you for alerting the community and bringing it to everyone's attention. We do wish well for the SDC devs, but these ruthless bot/spamming tactics are unethical. We couldn't agree with you more.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:35:53 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:57:42 AM by yellowduck2

Thank you! We have been having to non-stop delete their spam & accusation posts. Thank you for alerting the community and bringing it to everyone's attention. We do wish well for the SDC devs, but these ruthless bot/spamming tactics are unethical. We couldn't agree with you more.

I think ItsNotMe lost a lot of money which explain why he wanted "revenge" on other coin by trolling and venting his anger and spending so much time "warning" others. His "warning" got too far and it becomes very irrigating but i glad this forum got the ignore button. I am not interested in whatever he has to say, even if he can explain why bitcoin is a scam.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:57:16 PM

Sad to see a "hero" member support a thief for the chance of a profit off pool fees. Maybe actions like this is why alt market is going down.
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:17:51 PM

https://c-cex.com/?p=nm-btc Listed

Back to mining now?

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:25:22 PM

Shocked Oh my good its staking!
How nice  Grin

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:01:19 PM

Back to mining now?
very bad exchange  Sad
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:16:32 PM

Back to mining now?

OP has been updated.

We still need a block explorer put online! Lots of other bounties are available!
nightmarecoin (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:54:39 PM

We are currently available in the C-Cex trollbox for questions!

https://c-cex.com/?p=nm-btc
Bumberchute

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:26:50 PM

Sad to see a "hero" member support a thief for the chance of a profit off pool fees. Maybe actions like this is why alt market is going down.

Copying open source stuff and modifying it isn't being a thief. That's the whole point of open source, to allow and even encourage that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: