Greetings all. Whereas BitcoinTorrentz.com seems to have problems with uptime, and whereas there seems to be a deficiency of true seedbox services sold for Bitcoins, BitsForCoins has undertaken development of it's new seedbox service, to be sold in Bitcoins. Some of the features that are either planned for release or already implemented are:
* Web User Interface (i.e. ruTorrent)
* Unlimited active torrents - download, seed, or any combination thereof
* Unlimited traffic, 1 Gbit ports
* Disk quotas starting at 50GB
* Static IP on your seedbox
* Uploads/Downloads via HTTP
* HTTP proxy
(useful for logging into private torrent sites via the seedbox IP, a requirement on some sites)
* Access traffic graphs, set passwords and control various aspects of the service via our control panel
Pricing will begin at the BTC equivalent of $9/mo billed quarterly. We've completed the first round of development, leaving only some of the control panel functions to finish before putting the service into Beta at the end of this week. We're seeking input on the combination of price and features. If you've purchased seedbox services before or are currently in the market, I'd be interested in knowing if you would or wouldn't buy this, and why. We'll also have a limited number of 30 day beta accounts available free of charge.
We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes!