Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silverback  (Read 7702 times)
mere-mortal (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:44:31 PM

Perhaps the following will be acceptable.

I have the most too loose if there are any discrepancies in trades that may go wrong. So I will start a thread on the marketing section of Altcoins.

You can pm me and let me know what and how much you would like to trade. Or you can post it on the thread.

If through pm an agreement is reached on a trade, the interested parties’ pm me.

The seller sends me the Diamond or Silverbacks. I then confirm to the Purchaser that I have received agreed amount

The purchaser sends me his payment crypto of choice, I would say the crypto with a web wallet would be best.

If it is not above 20 Diamondback or 20 000 Silverback I will guarantee the sale to the purchaser. If I need to leave that amount in escrow somewhere that is fine.

Its straight forward escrow, but escrow services won’t work without Block explorer. The amount I leave in escrow as guarantee, should be easy to do without need for explorer.

Thoughts?

Silverback and Diamondbacks form the backbone of the outback, they are the go between Existing Altcoins and ideally will be available on multiple exchanges. They should be what people see as investing in the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pepi

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:58:47 PM

This is good start, good idea.
And also this will stop dropping of price, since ( at least 90%) wont to get some money and leave this coin(s).
And since we can make some profit, at least for pay electricity  coins will be mined, price will start to rise, and so on...
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:24:52 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 03:17:57 PM by mere-mortal

This is good start, good idea.
And also this will stop dropping of price, since ( at least 90%) wont to get some money and leave this coin(s).
And since we can make some profit, at least for pay electricity  coins will be mined, price will start to rise, and so on...

An exchange thread has been started here
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:02:59 PM

At Present I am busy building this site rhinoscantjump.com, I am using wordpress to set up a basic forum. but would like some input or if anyone feels it lacks anything, let me know. It is not anywhere near done but its there to check out
mere-mortal (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:33:06 AM

Being conscious not to seem as if I am preaching from some sort of Ivory tower, I try to avoid making blanket statements about my views of the Crypto sphere. Things come up and within the delicate space that we are in it is difficult to have a constructive debate about their significance or effect without causing non thoughtful comments.

With this in mind I would like to suggest listening to the entire sound bite HERE.

If you have read more than one or two of my posts, you will know that I have mentioned OpenTransactions. I have been following their development for more than a year now, so not from the beginning.

Opentransactions is my inspiration for starting and launching the Cryptos I have.

Using the word corporate within crypto terms is close to sacrilege, but being able to pass things from generation to generation requires an understanding that know two Parts of any economy can ever be controlled by one entity. Each and every one involved needs to be accountable.

This is why I have chosen first generation protocols to create a second generation experience, this cannot be achieved with a single crypto with its own trading platform and reliant coloured coins.

An Ideal would be the following
1.   Exchanges that serve as gateways to notaries( Cryptos have built in stability measures)
2.   Notaries or federated servers will hold and stand surety for individual servers
3.   Anyone with an amount of Diamondback/Silverback will be able to place that with the Notaries and set up shop (private servers) to trade within those limits.

Within the discussion it is safe to say that I am more in tune with the first part than the second, but have one or two differences, as with the second part where I agree on one or two.

Opentransactions Blog
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: