Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is just a convenient part of a much bigger picture..for the Banksters  (Read 1565 times)
qwerty555 (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:12:35 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/order-out-chaos-doctrine-runs-world

Order Out Of Chaos: The Doctrine That Runs The World

Hopefully, you have the sense to see how this works: problem, reaction, solution. Economic or physical war is launched between East and West, while the dollar is killed in the process. The masses react by demanding a fair and balanced replacement for the dollar as world reserve so that economic stability can return. The Americans blame Russia and the East for their fiscal misfortune. The East blames the hubris of the West for its own downfall. Neither side blames the banksters, who started the whole calamity to begin with. And the elites swoop in as saviors with a new Bretton Woods-style agreement to appease all sides and cement their global currency system, the system they had always wanted. And with a global economic currency and authority in place, global governance is not far behind — order out of chaos.
qwerty555 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:56:37 AM

So we may wish to ask..who are these people and more importantly WHO controls the people who "control" ( holds the purse strings) ?

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-bilderberg-group/

Now ..after finding this link I looked at the links to the right side  re control of media  , banking/finance etc...I was taken aback. I am 100% not anti-semetic  but the list of people in control of everything of importance has a common theme .The buzz word is ashkenazi

taylortyler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:23:42 AM

Are you saying that you think bitcoin will be this global currency? Cause that seems better than what we have now.
Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:36:38 AM

I thought that we (People) could never have control over bitcoin since it's been changed for money, and those that have lots of it will sale it even to banks and bankers and they will buy it because they have money and at some point they might have enough to control it. That is my fear. Hope it doesn't come true.

qwerty555 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

I thought that we (People) could never have control over bitcoin since it's been changed for money, and those that have lots of it will sale it even to banks and bankers and they will buy it because they have money and at some point they might have enough to control it. That is my fear. Hope it doesn't come true.

Whilst bitcoin itself cannot be controlled ..the price of bitcoin is easily controlled/influenced (should someone wish to) with a market cap of just $8Billion there are plenty of groups that have resources in the multi billions..and using leverage trillions that can move the price any way they wish . In the beginning bitcoin was a novelty and not a perceived threat..now things may be changing  and I suspect positions of price control are/will be established by the real powers that be who may see it as complementary (for now) to any overall objective they have ..in addition they have control over the media and banking system so they can grow it or stifle it whenever they want (arguably Smiley )

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:19:53 AM

We have to make peace with it. Cool Cool

qwerty555 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:22:29 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 10:02:46 AM by qwerty555

Are you saying that you think bitcoin will be this global currency? Cause that seems better than what we have now.

My personal opinion is that bitcoin is a prototype and testing ground for an eventual global cryptographic currency which may go through a National or economic area phase first eg Eurozone ASEAN / North American crypto's. whether it will succeed and how long it will take is probably dependent on the progress with bitcoin which looks very promising at the moment.

ADD.. I am not suggesting that "they" created bitcoin but that they have seen it , studied it and like the possibility that it fits into their agenda (one global currency) so will now want to see what it can do .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10102168/Bilderberg-Group-No-conspiracy-just-the-most-influential-group-in-the-world.html

http://www.michaeljournal.org/bilder.htm
What are some of the Bilderberger objectives?

Amongst some of their more ambitious plans are the creation of a One World Government with a single globalized marketplace, policed by a world army; a single global currency financially regulated by a world bank; a universal church as an outlet to channel mankind's inherent religious belief in the direction desired by the New World Order.

They made the Euro and the European Union  ..allegedly

http://www.prisonplanet.com/leaked-1955-bilderberg-docs-outline-plan-for-single-european-currency.html

desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:29:29 AM

OP, I'm not sure what substance you enjoy but I would be highly interested in getting some.

Bitcoin is the exact opposite of what any TPTB would want to be adopted.

I agree that they will do everything they can to kill it though.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:53:01 AM

...Bitcoin is the exact opposite of what any TPTB would want to be adopted.

Then how do you explain the repeated mainstream media "positive hype" of Bitcoin?
Here is just one example (see the blue logo changed to a Bitcoin)

qwerty555 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:01:22 AM

Then how do you explain the repeated mainstream media "positive hype" of Bitcoin?

I think they have changed their mind or made up their mind to support it and will now use it for their own purposes as much as they can..eg testing/introducing the concept of a global currency
desired_username

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:10:41 AM

I think they have changed their mind or made up their mind to support it and will now use it for their own purposes as much as they can..eg testing/introducing the concept of a global currency

Please explain why would they give up control over the money supply, all balances and transactions?

Control over the money supply is the very basis of their power.

I'm not sure when you got involved with bitcoin, but in 2011 when it appeared on their radar most new sources basically rallied against bitcoin and their tone didn't change much (exceptions might apply). The vast amount of inaccuracies and lies made the average slave wary of bitcoin.

http://www.usatoday.com/ <-----no more bitcoin logo and most of their material is highly sceptic.

qwerty555 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:15:03 AM

They will not..the most likely outcome is they will orchestrate and back the creation of "their own" National / economic zone crypto currency backed by govt ( which they in fact control) so they will actually strengthen their hold on currency by simplifying it. Naturally their version will not have a 21 million limit etc .

re the initial bad press and black propaganda..bitcoin triumphed to some extent in that it didn't fold under that pressure. I can surmise that having studied ot they can see how it can make things easier for them if they can control a similar type of currency  therefore ..keep it on a leash..test it..then create your own to replace it when the time is right..when creating their own all banks and Govts doors will be open and backing them so what chance failure? ...slim.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:37:17 AM

Everybody wants a good amount of freedom. Most people want security. The bankers want control of everything.

In order for the bankers to retain control, they need to give the illusion of freedom and security to the people. But when the people are as informed as the Internet is allowing them to be, bankers' illusions are difficult for the bankers to maintain. The people can see through them.

What happens then is freedom. Why? Because the only illusion that works is the real thing. When the bankers can't hide what they are doing anymore, they will actually give real freedom just to remain in control. The benefit for the people is freedom. The benefit for the bankers is freedom, because they won't have to be all stressed out not knowing how to retain their control.

The bankers will retain control. That control will be true freedom for the people. And that is how it should be.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:13:17 AM

Whilst bitcoin itself cannot be controlled ..the price of bitcoin is easily controlled/influenced (should someone wish to) with a market cap of just $8Billion there are plenty of groups that have resources in the multi billions..
Only as long as you're still measuring the "price" of bitcoins in euros and dollars. Once we stop messing with those old fashioned fiat currencies altogether, and just use Bitcoin as a unit of account (measurement of value) of its own, there's no price to control/influence anymore.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:37:33 AM

When you have to start your article with the words, "The concept of conspiracy frightens some people..." (implication: but not me, look how brave I am!)

and when you see a quote before ANY text from the author himself ("Tyler Durden", LOL)

yeah, it's probably FUD, or at best conspiracy theory attention-grabbing garbage. Pay it no regard.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
desired_username

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:02:24 PM

They will not..the most likely outcome is they will orchestrate and back the creation of "their own" National / economic zone crypto currency backed by govt ( which they in fact control) so they will actually strengthen their hold on currency by simplifying it. Naturally their version will not have a 21 million limit etc .

How would be that different compared to the current (digital) USD? Smiley

Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:09:57 PM

This topic is a recurring one in this section and others. There are many similar articles about this matter. The point is that Bitcoin has value because it is decentralized and because you don't have to trust a single central entity to be sure everything is alright. When this is not the case anymore, another cyptocurrency could be created by those people who were in because of this, and that number can only grow with time considering where the status quo brought us. Even new political parties are moving towards a decentralized structure or a more dynamic one anyway (at least in Europe). You can argue at that point institutions would ban any other currency, but that's a whole other story and consequences would be quite "cyberpunkish" I think.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:27:31 PM

This topic is a recurring one in this section and others. There are many similar articles about this matter. The point is that Bitcoin has value because it is decentralized and because you don't have to trust a single central entity to be sure everything is alright. When this is not the case anymore, another cyptocurrency could be created by those people who were in because of this, and that number can only grow with time considering where the status quo brought us. Even new political parties are moving towards a decentralized structure or a more dynamic one anyway (at least in Europe). You can argue at that point institutions would ban any other currency, but that's a whole other story and consequences would be quite "cyberpunkish" I think.

But those central entities will be much quicker to spot potential threats after they are familiar with Bitcoin.  They could simply gain control of any competing coins, unless there is some kind of innovation that ensures decentralization
qwerty555 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:51:50 PM

How would be that different compared to the current (digital) USD? Smiley

These immediately spring to mind and there will be others...all the pros and cons would surely be studied and debated for some time

- a blockchain for apparent transparency and possibly real transparency..imagine a Govts ability to track all transactions for purposes of taxation..benefits..reduction in fraud etc....I am NOT saying that we want that , just that they could do that.

- the $ from PR standpoint is increasingly changing from a positive factor to a negative one and a new currency + hype may reverse or diminish that effect and slow/halt the erosion of US control of International trade

- Due to rampant printing monetary reform will be inevitable at some point and changing from $ to a new currency could let the politicians lessen the criticism of their previous actions.. when they finally make that move the best option on the table should be a crypto currency

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:36:42 PM

...but in 2011 when it appeared on their radar most new sources basically rallied against bitcoin and their tone didn't change much (exceptions might apply)....

"They" have a strong case of split personality regarding BTC. In 2011 (for example), both Forbes (not just the blog) and Time Magazine (?) had positive-slanted articles on Bitcoin and that helped fuel the first huge bubble. These were more than 'exceptions' they were "sparks and gasoline" that helped fuel a big fire.

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:09:25 PM

control will be true freedom

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

Jeebus

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:03:46 PM

I think is why Bitcoin need so remain grassroots as much as possible.  People should always be thinking about how the little guy can use Bitcoin.  If the average joe is already in the game then the role the media plays is lessened to some extent.  Also anyone can play the role as media these days if they really put effort into it, imagine what the members of this forum could do.   
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: