Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherBtc Airdrop  (Read 227 times)
berkcelik16 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:02:00 PM

Just a quick update to regarding the EtherBTC airdrop:

In the first four days, 3,840 people have registered to participate in the February 14, 2018 airdrop!  That's almost 1,000 new people registering per day!  Also, the price of EtherBTC (ETHB) on EtherDelta.com has increased 333% from $0.03 to $0.10 (if you have an Android phone you can use the Blockfolio app to keep track of ETHB prices).

EtherBTC combines the speed and affordability of the Ethereum blockchain with the limited nature of bitcoin.  No more than 21,000,000 ETHB will ever exist, the same maximum number as bitcoin.

Our goal is to register 100,000 people for the airdrop by February 14, and if we accomplish that goal sooner, we can do the airdrop sooner, too!

Imagine this ...
-- If each registered person got just 3 more people to register, we'd have 11,520 new registrations!
-- And if each of them got just 3 more to register, that would be another 34,560!
-- And if each of them got just 2 more to register, that would be 69,120 new registrations ...
for a total of 119,040 registrations!

Here's the thing, the February 14 airdrop will hopefully be just the beginning.  Once that airdrop has been completed, our goal will be to work with other projects to help promote their tokens with airdrops, too.  So, in much the same way that holding bitcoin allows people to receive forked coins for free, the idea would be that holding 100 ETHB in your registered wallet could allow you to receive airdrops of other tokens for free, too!  (Right now, on EtherDelta.com, you could pick up 100 ETHB for just $10.)

We can't make any promises about future airdrops, because we don't have any other projects signed up at this time, but if we reach our goal of 100,000 people being registered for the airdrop, WOW!  We would really have something that could be tremendously beneficial for those projects!

We need your help to reach our goal.  We cannot do it alone.  We need you to post and post and post for the next 7 days to tell the world about our airdrop.  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Bitcoin Talk, Reddit, anywhere you can think of.  If you are connected to any of the YouTube influencers, getting our airdrop mentioned to their followers could be huge.

To help motivate you to post like crazy, we're going to give you some extra incentive ... we're challenging you to take the "Pre-Airdrop Challenge."

If we reach 25,000 people registered before January 1, 2018, we will do a "Pre-Airdrop" to everyone who has registered up to that point ... then do ANOTHER airdrop to everyone when we hit 100,000 on or before February 14 (whichever happens first)!

So again, please help us reach our goal by posting every day for the next 7 days, and by reaching out to any YouTube influencers you know, asking them mention the EtherBTC.io airdrop to their followers.  And if we get to 25,000 before 1/1/18 we'll do a Pre-Airdrop to everyone who is already registered up to that point!

Here is a sample post you can copy and paste (or write your own):

AIRDROP ALERT!  I just registered to get FREE tokens, and you can to.  Register today at http://etherbtc.io  Plz "Like" "Share" and "Follow."  #airdrop

Thanks for your help in promoting the EtherBTC.io airdrop.

Let's make 2018 the most amazing year in crypto, ever!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

So to get the airdrop you have to spam people?  Undecided

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Jeuris

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:01:12 AM

AIRDROP ALERT! Receive FREE EtherBTC! I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too! Go to clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=JxQiC&… today!
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

So to get the airdrop you have to spam people?  Undecided

Obviously bro that is how these zero money airdrops seem to work. I mean I don't expect the dev to work for free but once they see a little bit of money it is hit and run style like usual. Sad but it is the way the airdrop tokens go down it seems like  Undecided.

strict9

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:46:18 AM

To make matters worse visiting their website now simply meets you with a series of folders that eventually lead you to phishing sites for things like Discover and Office 365.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: