Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [COMPLETE PUBLIC LOAN LEDGER] Lenders check...  (Read 5903 times)
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:15:50 AM

I'm just wondering did seandaniel paid his past loans? coz he locks his topic when he receives the BTC
lol. research buddy, lookslike you have something againts me Wink That's bad Tongue

why don't you read and search for your own instead of asking while the answer is in front of you already.

I don't have anything against you. Are you not worried that your name is listed in the ledger and it is listed possibly defaulted?
I am not worried because i am willing to pay Smiley it so happen that i made a mistake with the transaction to bipolar. I'll be back i just need to go. Feel free to post. this issue will be solve once i get back.

Have a Good Day to all Smiley

Bad time to get called out for scamming. It's Primedice payday and Stunna doesn't pay out to people with valid negative rep.
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:31:34 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:41:35 AM by seandaniel

I'm just wondering did seandaniel paid his past loans? coz he locks his topic when he receives the BTC
lol. research buddy, lookslike you have something againts me Wink That's bad Tongue

why don't you read and search for your own instead of asking while the answer is in front of you already.

I don't have anything against you. Are you not worried that your name is listed in the ledger and it is listed possibly defaulted?
I am not worried because i am willing to pay Smiley it so happen that i made a mistake with the transaction to bipolar. I'll be back i just need to go. Feel free to post. this issue will be solve once i get back.

Have a Good Day to all Smiley

Bad time to get called out for scamming. It's Primedice payday and Stunna doesn't pay out to people with valid negative rep.

Yeah.. Sad( i understand him it's his job Smiley I am now leaving and back later, i'll post the TXID  soon and i know tomatocage will read this, I hope he still online once i get back to remove the redflag Smiley

Thanks  GodBless
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:51:06 AM

Awesome public ledger hope you can keep it updated it might be a good resource for people looking into others before lending to them.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:46:07 AM

moni3z was supposed to payback on the 15th of August.  I've received no updates at all, I'll give him 24 hours more for a response. :-/
QuarantinedMoon (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:28:11 AM

Red flagging moni3z from monbux.
Also seandaniel, you say to me I have a problem but this is here for the community. I'm letting the community make judgements. BiPolarBob has now confirmed you haven't repaid. You defaulted until I went through here and called you out, right here. Until he confirms you repaid you're getting redflagged. Harsh as it is on payday, this is exactly the point of this ledger, and its nothing personal at all. In a sense your neg rep is the first success of the ledger.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:26:33 AM

Im having faith on you seandaniel,, do the right thing cause if you dont wanna pay back, at least give me ur account, and I can sell it to recover losses, or the account will be useless with lots of negs from the community, but I have faith you will pay us both.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:30:20 AM

Im having faith on you seandaniel,, do the right thing cause if you dont wanna pay back, at least give me ur account, and I can sell it to recover losses, or the account will be useless with lots of negs from the community, but I have faith you will pay us both.
No worries Smiley
actually just cameback 10minutes minutes and im just waiting 5 blockchan confirmation then i'll send the payment to Biopolar and post some screenshot here, i hope tomatocage still online in 30 minutes so that he can remove the feedback and i can make a request for my payout in primedice.
and just to add i already explained to bipolar the reason why it happen.

Thank You.
Parsons

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:31:51 AM

Interesting concept this. Bravo to OP.

Just to say it seems a bit weak that you're now paying back only because you've been cornered by neg rep... did you contact BiPolar to arrange repayment only after the OP contacted him and made this public ledger? If so seems very weak.
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:39:16 AM

you cant get payout with negs???/  I never heard of that
as far as i know yes.

Interesting concept this. Bravo to OP.

Just to say it seems a bit weak that you're now paying back only because you've been cornered by neg rep... did you contact BiPolar to arrange repayment only after the OP contacted him and made this public ledger? If so seems very weak.

I fully admit my mistake and my fault, and i already explain to bipolar the reason. and of-course i don't have a plan to run and forget my responsibility Smiley Smiley

Thank You

Update:

I already repay Bipolarbob for 0.11BTC

here's  TXID

https://blockchain.info/tx/f12d060fccbe098e890f01b69d493f18467f98cb59520f4b557ced0a581eea40

for reference

Thank You
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:57:43 AM

I didn't notice about the update in OP..
I dont know if you have a problem with me, my 3 names has a red color? really?.. even the loan that will due on aug 21?..
and it's obvious that "semizias" didnt give me loan you can see that in his thread..

Thank You GodBless
Sean
zolace

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:17:52 AM

I think tomatoe cage should remove the neg for now, he only owes me, which im positive he will pay me on his agreed time

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
QuarantinedMoon (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:21:50 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 07:40:12 AM by QuarantinedMoon

You make it seem like I've done something wrong or that I ''have a problem with you'' but to reiterate you....

1) Had defaulted on a loan long since due and only repaid when called out publicly, by this very thread.

2) Had taken out multiple loans.

3) Made weird posts asking for loan additions with weird reasons.

The red by your name was entirely justified as a warning to potential lenders.

I said nothing against you personally, nor did I say not to lend to you. I only made the facts of the situation clear.
seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 07:27:55 AM

You make it seem like I've done something wrong or that I ''have a problem with you'' but to reiterate you....

1) Had defaulted on a loan long since due and only repaid when called out publicly, by this very thread.

2) Had taken out multiple loans.

3) Made weird posts asking for loan additions and shit reasons for a loan.

The red by your name was entirely justified as a warning to potential lenders.

I said nothing against you personally, nor did I say not to lend to you. I only made the facts of the situation clear.

ok, you are free to say what you like. i don't want to argue anymore Smiley

Have a Good Day.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:01:57 AM

seandaniel, you probably wouldn't have paid back BiPolarBob if no one called you out on it. You took advantage of one of the most generous dudes on the forum. Simply paying him back does not turn the wrong into a right, because by your own terms, you're still late on the repayment. 1 week loan turned out to be almost 3 weeks, and that's only after someone brought it up. You only paid him for the 1 week interest, if you want to be fair and make it right, then pay him the interest for 2.5 weeks, 10% per week.

This is twice now that you've been caught lying. Once saying you never stacked loans, and just now (before paying back Bob) saying you repaid back all your loans. These reasons might warrant some negative rep, as your words can no longer be trusted. I left you two positive trust feedback for repaying my loans, but I'm seriously considering removing them, as it might give people a false sense of trust when they see these in your profile.

PS - you hate me (reference) for constantly deleting your posts in my thread, then maybe you should stop spamming the thread. And for the record, they're not "deleted", but rather just moved. HERE you go.

also i hate you because you deleted all my reply in your thread defending myself on your claims that i am lying and stacking loans, now i'll post here again. yes i stacked loans after you lend me but bottom line i REPAID them all and i RE-PAY you 3 days early..

seandaniel

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:10:08 AM

seandaniel, you probably wouldn't have paid back BiPolarBob if no one called you out on it. You took advantage of one of the most generous dudes on the forum. Simply paying him back does not turn the wrong into a right, because by your own terms, you're still late on the repayment. 1 week loan turned out to be almost 3 weeks, and that's only after someone brought it up. You only paid him for the 1 week interest, if you want to be fair and make it right, then pay him the interest for 2.5 weeks, 10% per week.

This is twice now that you've been caught lying. Once saying you never stacked loans, and just now (before paying back Bob) saying you repaid back all your loans. These reasons might warrant some negative rep, as your words can no longer be trusted. I left you two positive trust feedback for repaying my loans, but I'm seriously considering removing them, as it might give people a false sense of trust when they see these in your profile.

PS - you hate me (reference) for constantly deleting your posts in my thread, then maybe you should stop spamming the thread. And for the record, they're not "deleted", but rather just moved. HERE you go.

also i hate you because you deleted all my reply in your thread defending myself on your claims that i am lying and stacking loans, now i'll post here again. yes i stacked loans after you lend me but bottom line i REPAID them all and i RE-PAY you 3 days early..

I already admit that it's my fault. besides this problem was solved already.
Did i make something wrong with you? if not then i think stop hitting me.  I already admit my mistake and i already sincerely apologize to BipolarBob for that.

pushing me to pay him 2.5weeks interest?... I re-pay 0.11

'ol BiPolarBob can make this loan!

Terms:

0.1BTC loaned
7 day repayment
No interest needed  Grin

What wallet shall I sendeth the BTC to?

I apologize to all. if you can't accept what happen then i have nothing to do with it...

and this will be my last reply on this thread.

Thank You and GodBless You all..
Mr.burns

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:13:06 PM

This topic should be pinned Smiley
QuarantinedMoon (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:37:53 PM

Thanks for the vouch. Not sure how it'd go about getting pinned, guess I'd have to write a nice PM to someone...
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:56:18 PM

Yeah  I like this Public Ledger, great job, it will help out everyone who is taking loans out. lenders can come post here, that they gave a loan with tx id
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 10:30:30 PM

Thanks for the vouch. Not sure how it'd go about getting pinned, guess I'd have to write a nice PM to someone...

moni3z has paid back his loan of 0.25 BTC.  I'm not sure if halpoid received anything yet, moni3z PMed me.

https://blockchain.info/tx/040f300dfdb5841f18c6fa89a227afe4de34e489792211755aace1d2d35cd379
zolace

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:52:56 PM

moni3z has paid back his loan of 0.25 BTC.  I'm not sure if halpoid received anything yet, moni3z PMed me.

https://blockchain.info/tx/040f300dfdb5841f18c6fa89a227afe4de34e489792211755aace1d2d35cd379

good news then, glad it worked out well

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: