Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should BitcoinExpress be an Altcoin Section MOD ?
Yes - 21 (32.8%)
No - 40 (62.5%)
Maybe - 3 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 64

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Should BitcoinExpress be an Altcoin Section MOD ?  (Read 1564 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:39:16 PM

First off i hope mods are cool with me posting this poll here.. i am REALLY curious what the whole community thinks.

BitcoinExpress had posted this link and in it he suggested they make him a mod and i vote YES !
@ Theymos - Proposed Alt Currency Suggestion

What ya guys think ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:15:52 PM

Yes.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:39:18 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 06:00:16 AM by Spoetnik

Well i see a lot of no votes but why ?

i hope people checked out that link i posted because it goes on to mention what he said and what he could do hypothetically.
He had stated he is not after trying to police scam coins for example.. they are not against the rules !
So i hope people are saying no for the right reasons and are not just paranoid he could do stuff here that is not possible with the mod position.

also i find it funny they went on about who reports the most with stats etc.

do you all think it's moderated enough or has there been excessive abuse going on for advertising spamming and trolling etc ?

YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:47:18 PM

Any moderator is better than no moderator -> YES

Besides that, bathtubs of popcorn.

“God does not play dice"
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:43:06 PM

bathtubs of popcorn ?

lol i love that one !!

at least he has been on the record and honest i think with things what do we know about the existing mods ?

24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:09:32 AM

I fully support BCX being made a moderator for the Alt-Coin Section of the forum... he would do an excellent job... if not... he gets sacked... just like anyone else.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:56:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729834.msg8392925#msg8392925

I love making enemies on the interwebz.

You can guess what I voted, right?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:16:45 AM

Your the most reputable lying coin cloning lying scammer Troll  Roll Eyes
soooo classy buddy..

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 06:28:58 AM

Your the most reputable lying coin cloning lying scammer Troll  Roll Eyes
soooo classy buddy..
Dude, once, I tried to write "Hello world" in HTML, on my PC.
Guess what? HDD bricked.

I can't even read code, lmao.

EDIT: Just checked your trust. People can give you negative trust for different beliefs? lmao

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:27:55 PM

No.

Now dont get me wrong, I agree there are tons of shit on these forums. Then again, Mods need to be unbiased, something that BitcoinExpress does not have. If its not to HIS standards or his liking, he does what he does....

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:28:47 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 02:55:19 PM by Come-from-Above

bitcoinexpress mod of this forums? LOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLO OOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOLOOOOOOL

good joke dude ROFLMAO i nearly fell from my chairs !!

~CfA~

iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:54:24 PM

Its funny how you laud BitcoinEXpress yet hate on IGotSpots. They couldn't be better friends, iirc, BCX and Spots go way back, yet you should know that being the "Cryptsy Troll Box GOD" you claim to be...

BCX is nothing but a whiny windbag. Lots of threats and because his 40GH/s was uber-elite once upon a time, but he's shrunk in stature and nobody cares anymore. His vague "I'm gonna fork your coins" threats don't hold water, nobody cares about Gamecoin.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:15:13 PM

Its funny how you laud BitcoinEXpress yet hate on IGotSpots. They couldn't be better friends, iirc, BCX and Spots go way back, yet you should know that being the "Cryptsy Troll Box GOD" you claim to be...

BCX is nothing but a whiny windbag. Lots of threats and because his 40GH/s was uber-elite once upon a time, but he's shrunk in stature and nobody cares anymore. His vague "I'm gonna fork your coins" threats don't hold water, nobody cares about Gamecoin.

i am aware of a LOT and iGotSpots Knows it BitcoinExpress knows it etc.. i have a VERY good memory  Cool

and don't forget i was the guy who posted on Cryptsy's troll box last year his ties to iGotSpots dude.. loud and clear MANY times.
So telling ME what i already know and have already told people over and over proves nothing .. all i can say is DUH LOL

I am also confident that BitcoinExpress's opinion of iGotSpots was changed drastically,
watching him troll me like a child with non stop lies on Cryptsy chat last year 24/7 (with Cryptsy staff supporting him / or joining in + banning me)
and then one time last year when i was talking to him (BCX) and i told him about the many unprovoked PM's i got from iGotSpots
BCX was shocked.. i don't think he expected iGotSpots to threaten to fly to my house to beat me up twice and threaten to sue me a half dozen times
claiming he was going to contact Bitcointalk and Cryptsy (which BigVern confirmed iGotSpots did in fact)
So yeah i know Wink
I was the one who said that last year prob 12 times to people who didn't give a shit LOL
Thanks for reinforcing my cred dog Wink LOL
Last year i kept telling people on chat iGotSpots had hired BCX for a "task" before and Spots had admitted it to me and BCX as well when both were on Cryptsy chat with me.

Cryptsy troll box god ?
Yup..
Few people can draw the truth out of liars like i can.. i have pinned that scammer iGotSpots to the wall millions of times suckering him into bragging
which then back fires on him, proving he is caught in lies.. AGAIN

Tell me something i don't know Wink

Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

I tend to trust BitcoinEXpress's intentions, and I think that he would be reasonably impartial, but I'm not convinced that the altcoin section needs more moderation, and I'm not convinced that BitcoinEXpress would be the best possible moderator there in any case.

Anything in this world can be improved, and sometimes the most capable are busy with bigger and better and more important things. And when undertaking a task, an ounce of desire makes up for a pound of talent.

@Theymos, it appears that BitcoinEXpress may be evolving. Perhaps some desire for personal gain, but maybe more an attempt to take another step toward respectability.  Although some of his techniques have been questionable, he has always had the desire to support the credible and challenge the questionable. If executed well, BitcoinEXpress as an alt mod would be good for the community. If not, it would be easy to revoke long before he does any real damage.

By the way Spoetnik, there should be a voting option for "I'd be interested to see how he'd handle it".

TT

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:06:27 PM

i am aware of a LOT and iGotSpots Knows it BitcoinExpress knows it etc.. i have a VERY good memory  Cool

and don't forget i was the guy who posted on Cryptsy's troll box last year his ties to iGotSpots dude.. loud and clear MANY times.
So telling ME what i already know and have already told people over and over proves nothing .. all i can say is DUH LOL

I am also confident that BitcoinExpress's opinion of iGotSpots was changed drastically,
watching him troll me like a child with non stop lies on Cryptsy chat last year 24/7 (with Cryptsy staffing supporting him / or joining in + banning me)
and then one time last year when i was talking to him (BCX) and i told him about the many unprovoked PM's i got from iGotSpots
BCX was shocked.. i don't think he expected iGotSpots to threaten to fly to my house to beat me up twice and threaten to sue me a half dozen times
claiming he was going to contact Bitcointalk and Cryptsy (which BigVern confirmed iGotSpots did in fact)
So yeah i know Wink
I was the one who said that last year prob 12 times to people who didn't give a shit LOL
Last year i kept telling people on chat iGotSpots had hired BCX for a "task" before and Spots had admitted it to me and BCX as well when both were on Cryptsy chat with me.

Cryptsy troll box god ?
Yup..
Few people can draw the truth out of liars like i can.. i have pinned that scammer iGotSpots to the wall millions of times suckering him into bragging

Then why do you remember everything wrong old man?

Like how I cloned Nuggets. Two years and a 200 page thread and you still can't get the easiest and most public story straight. What a super crypto sleuth

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:44:45 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 02:54:56 AM by Spoetnik

watching him troll me like a child with non stop lies on Cryptsy chat last year 24/7 (with Cryptsy staffing supporting him / or joining in + banning me)
So yeah i know Wink

Cryptsy troll box god ?
Yup..

Like how I cloned Nuggets. Two years and a 200 page thread and you still can't get the easiest and most public story straight. What a super crypto sleuth

Witnesses have backed me up and mouthed you off on my behalf right in front of me.
so sorry piece of shit loser your busted for being a chronic scammer and there is no denying it prick.

for example..
last year on Cryptsy chat i offered to play nice and help you with something and you went on and on saying i was a liar (and that i didn't / it never happened)
and trolling me and playing the victim..
then the normally quiet and reserved 2Many280's completely fucking snapped !
He went right off on you saying he was there and he seen it all AND every single word i said was 100% true and accurate and
that he was sick & tired of watching you lie through your teeth 24/7 day in and day out while you troll me incessantly. (While 99% of Cryptsy Staff fuckheads watched)

your a wanna be a bragging "Mensa Genius" but i am far smarter than you and your jealous.
and you think if i lay you the fuck out 1 million times in a row you will "get me" next time and then you have another random from out of now where little run at me..
you never do.
me 1,0000 and you ? a big fat zero.

why because i am not a lying scammer pushing scam coins so u have nothing to lie about.. YOU DO period.

Spotty Bitch sit down and shut the fuck up kid.. i have 10 years on you and i am a computer genius and your a jealous, inept little loser
and a pathological / compulsive liar.. a mental issue split 50/50 between those two classes of liar mixed in with anger issues and delusions of grandeur
seek professional help is my advice kid.. and keep it up i laugh at you amuse my balls off  Grin

stick to carpet cleaning maybe www.igotspots.com
and yeah i can do that better than you too i was a professional carpet cleaner for the Ramada hotel chain and trained all staff.
last year i had to tell you what the difference between carpet cleaning and vacuuming is LOL

i am better than you at everything but you already know that don't you spotty Wink
want me to teach you how to clean carpets ? Do you make enough doing that ?
i can lend you some money if you need it eh.. i have made plenty in crypto so i can help you out.
Just promise me your won't leave me more fake Trade Rating feedback claiming i ripped you off on trades for 100 BTC LOL
Ya..... THAT REALLY makes you look like a guy with credibility LOL

and by the way remember telling everyone in crypto you would never abandon Spots the coin ? what happened ?
you lied.. and went on to make shit loads more coins !

clown .

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 03:34:45 AM

So yeah i know Wink

Cryptsy troll box god ?
Yup..

Witnesses have backed me up and mouthed you off on my behalf right in front of me.
so sorry piece of shit loser your busted for being a chronic scammer and there is no denying it prick.

for example..
last year on Cryptsy chat i offered to play nice and help you with something and you went on and on saying i was a liar (and that i didn't / it never happened)
and trolling me and playing the victim..
then the normally quiet and reserved 2Many280's completely fucking snapped !
He went right off on you saying he was there and he seen it all AND every single word i said was 100% true and accurate and
that he was sick & tired of watching you lie through your teeth 24/7 day in and day out while you troll me incessantly. (While 99% of Cryptsy Staff fuckheads watched)

your a wanna be a bragging "Mensa Genius" but i am far smarter than you and your jealous.
and you think if i lay you the fuck out 1 million times in a row you will "get me" next time and then you have another random from out of now where little run at me..
you never do.
me 1,0000 and you ? a big fat zero.

why because i am not a lying scammer pushing scam coins so u have nothing to lie about.. YOU DO period.

Spotty Bitch sit down and shut the fuck up kid.. i have 10 years on you and i am a computer genius and your a jealous, inept little loser
and a pathological / compulsive liar.. a mental issue split 50/50 between those two classes of liar mixed in with anger issues and delusions of grandeur
seek professional help is my advice kid.. and keep it up i laugh at you amuse my balls off  Grin

stick to carpet cleaning maybe www.igotspots.com
and yeah i can do that better than you too i was a professional carpet cleaner for the Ramada hotel chain and trained all staff.
last year i had to tell you what the difference between carpet cleaning and vacuuming is LOL

i am better than you at everything but you already know that don't you spotty Wink
want me to teach you how to clean carpets ? Do you make enough doing that ?
i can lend you some money if you need it eh.. i have made plenty in crypto so i can help you out.
Just promise me your won't leave me more fake Trade Rating feedback claiming i ripped you off on trades for 100 BTC LOL
Ya..... THAT REALLY makes you look like a guy with credibility LOL

and by the way remember telling everyone in crypto you would never abandon Spots the coin ? what happened ?
you lied.. and went on to make shit loads more coins !

clown .

I'm honored you consider me such a big part of your life, but most of what you talk about is so insignificant to me that I don't bother to even remember it

You do know I didn't clean carpets, I owned the company. I was the guy telling you you needed to go clean a kid's puke off the hallway

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 03:48:50 AM

The best part is that you can't even see how easily I manipulated you and used your ramblings to my advantage. You have given me and some of my projects more help than harm

I just wish you could understand how much of a jester you have become. Reading your posts feels like reading some petty shit I would have wrote on a blog while I was still in high school and you were serving Biggies with a baked potato

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: