Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlas / Immanuel Go / Ragnar / ALPHA. / Boss / Jon  (Read 4255 times)
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:11:33 PM

WINNING.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:12:17 PM

Atlas,

Why do you deny having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, ALPHA., Boss and Jon?

Jon
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:13:04 PM

...winning?

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:15:04 PM

...winning?
Losing.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:16:42 PM

Atlas,

Why do you deny having posted on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go, ALPHA., Boss and Jon?

Jon
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:17:29 PM

I only win. Winning.

Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:20:49 PM

WINNING.
If by "WINNING" you mean retarded, yes, you are Grin

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician
Jon
Donator

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:21:41 PM

WINNING.

Always winning.

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:21:46 PM

WINNING.

Please don’t insult retards like this.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:24:10 PM

WINNING.

Please don’t insult retards like this.
+1

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:32:01 PM

Atlas,

dayfall

Activity: 312

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:39:17 PM

ALPHA.
Anonymous...
Atlas
Boss
EndTheBanks
Harvey
HarveyAlpha
I.Goldstein
Immanuel Go
Jon
Ragnar

Thanks for the list.  It is hard to keep track.  

Deception is rarely used by people who mean well.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:41:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp19qiash2U
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 04:55:04 AM

As much as I love Matthew's provocative posts, Atlas could just use local thread rules to prevent ad hominem attacks. He could.
If you've read practically any of his posts, you'd already know that that would go against everything he believes in.

Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 05:09:41 AM

Atlas,

I admire your persistence...

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 08:38:50 AM

Atlas,

Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 09:04:26 AM

Remember this post Junior?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64951.0

Only am immature child would be excited about getting an adult to play along. My own kids loved it when I would be silly and play along with them. They would say the same kind of thing, “look Dad’s doing it.”

I feel sorry for you because you obviously don’t have an adult in your life to look up to and communicate with and you hang out here to fulfill that need. Your parents must completely ignore you. Very sad!

An unsupervised and inactive child with internet access is a dangerous thing. I suppose it's good that you hang out here. By all rights, you should be in some dark alley getting your ass reamed by a pervert considering the lack of supervision over you and I don’t want that to happen to any kid.

Aoi Kimura?

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 11:52:12 AM

As much as I love Matthew's provocative posts, Atlas could just use local thread rules to prevent ad hominem attacks. He could.
If you've read practically any of his posts, you'd already know that that would go against everything he believes in.
I do my best to avoid them. Thanks.
MatthewLM
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 08:36:24 PM

@Matthew N. Wright: I've stayed out of this until now but I will give a recommendation: If someone is being provocative on the internet, just ignore them. If they do something out of order then just report it to a moderator. Don't get infuriated by this.
Jon
Donator

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 08:56:17 PM

I feel like I am in some twilight zone. Matthew is producing the most unintelligible pollution.

I just say things people don't agree with.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: