Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlas / Immanuel Go / Ragnar / ALPHA. / Boss / Jon  (Read 4249 times)
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 09:07:14 PM

I feel like I am in some twilight zone. Matthew is producing the most unintelligible pollution.

I just say things people don't agree with.
So, don't say them and he will shut up. ¿Comprende?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 09:11:18 PM

I feel like I am in some twilight zone. Matthew is producing the most unintelligible pollution.

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 09:13:26 PM

I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
In that case, go troll another forum where maybe like-minded idiots will discuss things with you. SA or 4chan maybe.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 10:01:50 PM

And in related news, Ted Kennedy is still dead, Idi Amin is still dead, and the Soviet Union is still dead.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 10:02:59 PM

In that case, go troll another forum where maybe like-minded idiots will discuss things with you. SA or 4chan maybe.

Yes.. please.. leave

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Exonumia

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 03:31:34 AM

Code:
Alias   Period

Matthew N. Wright   The ultimate disguise.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 06:50:48 PM

Didn't Atlas appear as a guest on the infamous Bitcoin Show with Bruce FWagner?
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 06:54:25 PM

Bruce Fagner
That is a perfect handle.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 07:07:31 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2012, 09:50:14 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Bruce Fagner
That is a perfect handle.

I've been known to dis Bruce, but I would never go this far.

~Bruno~
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 07:09:57 PM

I got a lot of problems with him, being gay isn't one of them.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 07:13:12 PM

Stop with the gay derogatory remarks, or the NBA will start filming public service announcements against bitcoin.

And that would be gay as hell.
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2012, 07:16:14 PM

Immanuel Go was Atlas?

wow he was so adamant about what a horrible idea CoinConnect.org was when I first announced it - it always stuck out in my head.

now that I think about it when I remember all of these names - I always remember them for strongly bashing this or that persons idea.

BitMatch

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 07:45:45 PM

Immanuel Go was Atlas?

wow he was so adamant about what a horrible idea CoinConnect.org was when I first announced it - it always stuck out in my head.

now that I think about it when I remember all of these names - I always remember them for strongly bashing this or that persons idea.

Maybe now you understand why Matthew was trying (and got banned for) to spread the word that Atlas is one in the same so that his continued habit of lying and then changing identities whenever he is found out to be wrong on something would finally come to an end.

Almost every single thing he has ever claimed on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go or ALPHA. has directly conflicted with what he now says as Boss/Jon, and he refuses to admit that he was wrong, learned a lesson etc. Instead, he keeps preaching about how important he is to himself. It's really obvious that his frail and broken psyche is to the point that if he ever admitted to himself how worthless of a human being he really is he would just commit suicide right there on the spot.

There may be some trolls on the forum who get their kicks from poking fun at others, but I think Atlas is a parasite who just leeches off the community and pretends to be a god. All hail Atlas, big head, small penis.

He's a supposed Ron Paul supporter, but he's the biggest self-important flip-flopper the forums have ever seen. What a sperg.
teflone

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 01:45:27 AM

Immanuel Go was Atlas?

Maybe now you understand why Matthew was trying (and got banned for) to spread the word that Atlas is one in the same so that his continued habit of lying and then changing identities whenever he is found out to be wrong on something would finally come to an end.

Almost every single thing he has ever claimed on these forums as Atlas, Immanuel Go or ALPHA. has directly conflicted with what he now says as Boss/Jon, and he refuses to admit that he was wrong, learned a lesson etc. Instead, he keeps preaching about how important he is to himself. It's really obvious that his frail and broken psyche is to the point that if he ever admitted to himself how worthless of a human being he really is he would just commit suicide right there on the spot.

There may be some trolls on the forum who get their kicks from poking fun at others, but I think Atlas is a parasite who just leeches off the community and pretends to be a god. All hail Atlas, big head, small penis.

He's a supposed Ron Paul supporter, but he's the biggest self-important flip-flopper the forums have ever seen. What a sperg.

Well put...  agreed...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 02:31:22 AM

I am adoring these compliments.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2012, 09:21:36 PM

I am adoring these compliments.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 01, 2012, 10:38:33 PM

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimitd success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Requires excessive admiration

Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitude
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 01:32:15 AM

Sounds like we have the disorder identified, what is the treatment?

I hope the answer is electroshock therapy, cause I have always wanted to build a 2 million volt Tesla coil. Grin

teflone

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 02:29:51 AM

That is Atlas to a tee...

nail on the head...

I hope treatment involves amputation around the neck area...

Dutch Merganser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 02:32:53 AM

The kid is incredibly naive and parochial, no question of that. Five or ten years of being broke and lacking the social connections to do anything about it would be nothing but a character building experience for him, let's hope he gets it.

That aside, the fact that one of his ids here, Jon, has posted 680+ times here since 2/6/11 and actually paid to do it is so entirely pathetic that it crosses right into the zone of being almost too fucking funny to describe.

Can we keep him for a pet? Perhaps we can teach him to bite the head off live chickens  Wink

"Science flies you to the Moon, religion flies you into buildings."
 - Victor Stenger

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and the rulers as useful."
 - Seneca the Elder (ca. 54 BCE - ca. 39 CE) Roman rhetorician
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: