Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Illuminati discussion thread Do they exist?  (Read 5770 times)
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:53:24 PM

Somebody recently watched Angels and Demons Cheesy

I believe our resident troll Come-from-above is trying to illuminate all of us Cheesy

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

Somebody recently watched Angels and Demons Cheesy

I believe our resident troll Come-from-above is trying to illuminate all of us Cheesy

You should point out who.. watched angels and demons..  ?

Or maybe I'm caught up in a confuse and lose cenario..
catazabala

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:06:14 PM

We already know that the world is controled by about 200 persons in the world, is not governed by countries but by companies does, they have the enough power and influence to use the world in their way.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

We already know that the world is controled by about 200 persons in the world, is not governed by countries but by companies does, they have the enough power and influence to use the world in their way.

They have no more power than you or I.. They do however have a better understanding of how we will react, and being the cowards they are, hide behind paperwork. Without this paperwork, they are nothing.

To defeat them, refuse to use any language written by them.. Wink
Handtouch

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

It's impossible  for them to control us publicly with their money only, because people would react to that if they would know It, everything is done secretly so we wouldn't even know It.
sumantso
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:18:52 PM

It's impossible  for them to control us publicly with their money only, because people would react to that if they would know It, everything is done secretly so we wouldn't even know It.

Watch out! There's one right behind you! Ah, too late Sad

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:24:55 PM

S'funny how people will speak of illuminati but not freemasonry.. WHY?

Edit: They are one and the same
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:31:35 PM

Here is a picture of actual Masons. Does not look like world domination is imminent to me.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:35:11 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:00:11 PM by Decksperiment

Here is a picture of actual Masons. Does not look like world domination is imminent to me.

Which one is you goy?

They are fuckin weirdo's.. why not ask them to show reverse side of sheepskin?

Until this pic is removed, I will transmit that which they do not want transmitted soley to show that putting their shit on my screen allows me to counter act, see, they are under oath. To prevent, upon pain of death, transmission of the following:

Before giving a sign, step forward about 6 inches with left foot, bringing the right heel into the instep, feet at right angles in a tau cross. This is the regular step, not to be confused with the proper steps taken when approaching the East in each degree.

Knocks.

1st degree: 3 knocks, evenly spaced.
2nd degree: 1 knock, followed by 2
3rd degree: 2 knocks, followed by 1

Note the nay fukin aboot?

1st degree sign: The right arm horizontal with the soulder, elbow bent, hand horizontal with the thumb to the left of the windpipe, and 'cut' by drawing the hand across the throat and dropping it to the side. (nazi cross salute)

1st degree Grip: Thumb press's into the first joint of the forefinger, where it meets the hand.
1st degree Word: Boaz. This word means strength.

At this point I should say that these paedo's want only half the password, spelt phonetically as you would teach a child. That is why they destroy your families, so they can get to your kids, with no father, you ex becomes their 'field mattress'

1st to 2nd degree Grip: The thumb press's between the first and second fingers.

1st to 2nd degree Word: Shibboleth, meaning plenty.

2nd degree sign 1: The sign of fidelity. right hand on left breast, with thumb 'squared' upwards.
2nd degree sign 2:The hailing sign, or sign of perseverance. Left arm hotizontal from shoulderto elbow, vertical from elbow to wrist, thumb 'squared'. The arm meay be out at the front of the body, the palm facing right with the thumb pointing backwards, or it may be out at the side in line with the body.
2nd degree sign 3: The penal sign. Draw the right hand across the breast and drop it to the side.

3rd degree Side: The penal sign. Draw the right hand across the breast and drop it to the side.
3rd degree Grip: The thumb presses on the first joint of the second and third fingers
3rd degree Word: Jachin (pronounced Yachin as J = Y)     

Pray, shall I continue? Or point out that ALL masonic brethren around the world allowing this transmission of these secrets to be here is upon penalty of YOUR death? Not the transmitter..

More to come.. hope the admin dont mind wee bits of double posts, there is a point that pays well in the end Wink And when I link it all (what, I have'nt yet?) fek me..
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:38:54 PM

Which one is you goy?

LOL, they do like weirdos. They seem so outdated, like the kind of thing you see in small town.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:31:55 PM

Strange.. the 'no replies' to certain topics.. Of the ones most know NOT to talk of.

Smart folks know whit I been sayin..

Thankfully, all is being recorded..

Remember, before I start, unfair is only about not getting what you want.

Has it occured to anyone that there are people who's live's lived, are NOW being enforced on those that have yet to? Allow me to explain..

There was something fishy going on until the breath of fresh air uttered in against the will of the new world order. T'was really a breath of fresh air..  A realisation of a truth.. That a single bullet proof idea would take hold. And grow seed. And flourish, 'cause the vibe's were.. good. Nae fuckin aboot.

It was like, well, if the family is decimated, then surely a brother would be a mute point, since the family concept (currently being erased by uk gov and a german queen (rosicrucian)) would involve the decimation of all that recognise the term.. under the guise of the queen, this is devide and conquer, under the freemasons (her peado's, those that confuse n lose to run off with your kids.. or your wife, whatever, (as long as there's more than 10 mattress's)) nothing matter's to them but controling the food by removing all shops people USED to rely on. Get the idea?

Did you think AA would reach such height's of awareness?

What, all the good paying shops closed, independant gold dealers, went elsewhere, and lewis hamilton fluffed it all at the same time, almost to the day?

Crowd control is the job of a dj.

Sittin in back o meat wagon.. grey plastic toy (fake) mobile phone.. 1990-1 style.. Officer.. please jump in.. yesah.. U2, eye, thur a band.. get in.. orite.. what's this then lad..? ma fone.. turn it on.. a canny, it's no real.. looks real to me.. well that's the point officer, a canny buy one, so a faked one.. wot fur.. cause a need it for my act.. what's your act.. mc.. wots an mc.. well, it's like your radio controller, but a dae it in style? show me.. nah.. c'mon man yer like gein mi a beamer in front o ma m8's.. if ye dinae yer gettin locked up so we can check yer story.. waaaaaaa? Done a wee rap mc style, cunt wiz happy, gave me 150.000 on the nose back in my hand in the back of a meat wagon, saved me 14 years, that stoopid rap.

Stupid fuckin cop.. Cunt wiz clueless.. too busy lookin to bring folks down to their level of violence, hoping guns will cure the problem..

Thankfully I gave that shit up.. hopefully whoever was in the back of that van that morning, (3 scum, 3 m8's) read's this.. i need a laf.. Only then will you learn what was hidden in that fake mic..

Am no kiddin..

Sittin in crt, wi a hangova, screw tryin to wind me up.. he looked jewish (get it right here and now, freemasonry is the jewish puppet to me.. am no apologisin for the facts..)  hi, i hope you dont mind me askin, but u seem to understand that there are those whose very voice can turn the ground around your feet to liquid sand so dry you'll sink into it like a knife through butter.. am I crazy?

The silence did not say yes to confirm I may be, but neither did it confirm the truth. I did however recognise someone who recognised the same facts, and walked away in the way only those that knew how to could..

But am faithless.. am a that god dj?

Cause everything I think of nowadaiz is gettin more real, and more in my control, and if I'm not mistaken, based on the way sound works, those purposeful vibrations, are doin wot I say. When I want.

I think of the bible's Jesus saying.. What I am you shall become..

In reality, my entire way of life seems to be currently sold on the market.. the problem most DONT see is they have to START at where they did to others.. what it says in the above. I have experienced from day one what they are FORCING worldwide. You do NOT want to be like me. You really could'nt understand the concept of the fact that from the start of the age of Aquarius, Aquarians are the only people you wanna know right now.. the rest have 26.000 years of suffering for what they have done to US. We are the change, nothing more. Of course your apprehensive.. people fear change..

But how to kill bitcoin was a joke.. How to kill freemasonry is to point out that in order to do so, we need only to kill the term family.. then brother is meaningless.. for they cant exist, despite their plea's to that whatever.. they'll say..

Am gonna make ya dance though Wink
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:46:40 PM

For those who still can't see it, since 1963

"annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum"
"Providence favors our undertakings, new order of the age"

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:02:55 PM

Read back four posts.. that date was the start of the end of the us.. an expiry date like on a tin o corned deaf..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:05:19 PM

Which one is you goy?

LOL, they do like weirdos. They seem so outdated, like the kind of thing you see in small town.

And you would say that.. Wink
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:04:52 PM

Oh I see, since I think it's child-like and stupid to believe in such conspiracy theories I must be part of one Roll Eyes

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:39:14 PM

Oh I see, since I think it's child-like and stupid to believe in such conspiracy theories I must be part of one Roll Eyes

No, but stating it 'could' mean you are a part of those that make people believe in such a thing as conspiracy..

I once had a wee heated debate with someone, who like most here, loved using the TERM 'conspiracy theory'

Until I pointed out it's a con's piracy theory.

And on the back of your brethrens lambskin is the pirate symbol to prove my last sentence, indicating

A con's piracy FACT

Never trust these Con Pirates.. they sold their soul for success in this life.. this is why they shut the fuck up.. cause they have eternity afterwards to suffer.. they'd h8 to make that happen to their kids in THIS life..
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:41:41 PM

I think they do exist if theres things that back it up, such as that dollar bill thing lol.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:52:47 PM

Illuminati is just a codename for the J***. Middle eastern people know what I mean.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:57:04 PM

Illuminati is just a codename for the J***. Middle eastern people know what I mean.

You mean the jews? Speak dude, what you afraid of, the freemason delivering your mail, or the freemason turnin you mum into yet another mattress..?

I have written of this is around 3 threads, and when I'm happy all has been posted, I will link everything in one post, then you'll know the answer to planet earths problems.

Hitler tried n died. Period.

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:57:12 PM

crazy.  what kind of jews though?  business or fundamental?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: