Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Illuminati discussion thread Do they exist?  (Read 5766 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:39:00 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 03:51:39 AM by Xiaoxiao

Are they in control of the world?  Like a lot of conspiracy theorists say they do.  Do they even exist?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1306326/pg1

The "illuminati card game" created in 1995. Some of those cards:

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

story for kid Cheesy

huh?
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:48:04 PM

I doubt it, but you've gotta keep your mind open. Before Snowden's leaked documents, I would have said that a lot of stuff is impossible bologna.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:02:34 AM

The world full of Illuminati, like a dead tree full of highly intelligent termites.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gordoh

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:05:17 PM

Does any1 know how to join??? I wanna be part of the Illuminati!
nakazznicek

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:35:31 PM

As there are many confirmations that illuminaty really exists (you can find it anywhere on web, just google), i would say that if they are in chare, they would not be in charge alone....

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:49:49 PM

I believe that there are probably a small number of elite leaders that have disproportionate control of large governments and corporations, including Presidents/CEOs/Banking families etc. But I don't really believe much of the Illuminati stuff I hear, and it annoys me because it's seems to be wild speculation that takes the focus of attention away from the real problem.

I'm talking stuff like Reptilians, Pagan/Satanistic rituals, numerology coincidences, preserved bloodlines from ancient alien experiments, all that shit.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:03:19 PM

But I don't really believe much of the Illuminati stuff I hear.

The real problem is stuff like Reptilians, Pagan/Satanistic rituals, numerology coincidences, preserved bloodlines from ancient alien experiments, all that shit.

I'm rofling because of you Cheesy

lol, I just re-read my post and it doesn't read well haha. What I meant was, the real problem is the (perfectly human) elites, not the bullshit about reptiles/satan etc.
 Cheesy
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:42:21 PM

send 20 bitcons and i wil send information ilermanti
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

Are they in control of the world?  Like a lot of conspiracy theorists say they do.  Do they even exist?

You can bet on that

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:10:06 PM

No, it's another conservative "devil", whose primary purpose is to scare you into changing your behavior back to whatever they feel society should be and stay as.  People have written about these things for a long time; in the Bible, it's said, likely numerous times, that if you don't blindly follow God, Jesus, and whatever other deity people worship, if you don't believe the things they believe and don't follow their teachings, i.e. if you think for yourself, you are turning to the devil.  I'm certain this narrative existed long before the Bible, but it's its most popular location.

Jump ahead to the formation of the illuminati fraternity in the late 1700's:

The society's goals were to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality.

Sounds like classical liberalism; let's see what happens:

The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.

Already, the conservatives started painting the group as being some master orchestrator over other events, their conservative "devil", the scapegoat, something to pin the blame on, similar to saying it was caused by "witches" and pointing to people you don't like as being a "witch", makes people feel at ease knowing they've spotted and will defeat some enemy; another way of saying that, it makes people uneasy not knowing who their enemy is.

Today, the illuminati is used to pin said blame on anyone the user doesn't like, usually wealthy people who influence government with their money.  Problem is, it doesn't get to the root of the problem: it merely posits that, if the illuminati are destroyed, things will get better.  The reason why there will always be an illuminati until the root cause is changed, is that there will always be a chance to exploit government (politicians are only human after all, whether gov is big or small), which means there will always be some wealthy prick who influences it to get his way, ergo a perpetual illuminati secret society.

They exist in the sense that, if you call an orange an "apple", it's still there.  It's not an "apple", but it at least exists.  It's a way to explain phenomenon going on in the world, but it's self-defeating in that it has no real basis basis in reason and evidence (e.g. "he's a witch"), which limits it to a group of people who respond favorably to this specific devil, namely, conservatives.  Liberals have plenty of devils of their own ("White, straight males" off the top of my head), and they each share the "anarchism" devil, but illuminati seems exclusive to conservatives alone.

My advice to anyone curious about what's really going down, outside of the "devil" narratives, is to study Austrian Economics: How Crony Capitalism Corrupts the Free Market | David Stockman

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:13:37 AM

No, it's another conservative "devil", whose primary purpose is to scare you into changing your behavior back to whatever they feel society should be and stay as.  People have written about these things for a long time; in the Bible, it's said, likely numerous times, that if you don't blindly follow God, Jesus, and whatever other deity people worship, if you don't believe the things they believe and don't follow their teachings, i.e. if you think for yourself, you are turning to the devil.  I'm certain this narrative existed long before the Bible, but it's its most popular location.

Jump ahead to the formation of the illuminati fraternity in the late 1700's:

The society's goals were to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality.

Sounds like classical liberalism; let's see what happens:

The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.

Already, the conservatives started painting the group as being some master orchestrator over other events, their conservative "devil", the scapegoat, something to pin the blame on, similar to saying it was caused by "witches" and pointing to people you don't like as being a "witch", makes people feel at ease knowing they've spotted and will defeat some enemy; another way of saying that, it makes people uneasy not knowing who their enemy is.

Today, the illuminati is used to pin said blame on anyone the user doesn't like, usually wealthy people who influence government with their money.  Problem is, it doesn't get to the root of the problem: it merely posits that, if the illuminati are destroyed, things will get better.  The reason why there will always be an illuminati until the root cause is changed, is that there will always be a chance to exploit government (politicians are only human after all, whether gov is big or small), which means there will always be some wealthy prick who influences it to get his way, ergo a perpetual illuminati secret society.

They exist in the sense that, if you call an orange an "apple", it's still there.  It's not an "apple", but it at least exists.  It's a way to explain phenomenon going on in the world, but it's self-defeating in that it has no real basis basis in reason and evidence (e.g. "he's a witch"), which limits it to a group of people who respond favorably to this specific devil, namely, conservatives.  Liberals have plenty of devils of their own ("White, straight males" off the top of my head), and they each share the "anarchism" devil, but illuminati seems exclusive to conservatives alone.

My advice to anyone curious about what's really going down, outside of the "devil" narratives, is to study Austrian Economics: How Crony Capitalism Corrupts the Free Market | David Stockman

So the illuminati exists whether they exist or not, as long as there is some wealthy merchant that can influence gov't?
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:06:50 AM

The illuminati is hardly hiding their existence anymore, I received a flyer on the fourth of july for a seminar discussing a new world government.

The illuminati does exist, there are intelligent extra dimensional beings involved, I have seen one in person, and yes, they will fail.  Love wins always, quantum energy is instantaneous, ego can only move at the speed of light.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:51:09 AM

The illuminati is hardly hiding their existence anymore, I received a flyer on the fourth of july for a seminar discussing a new world government.

The illuminati does exist, there are intelligent extra dimensional beings involved, I have seen one in person, and yes, they will fail.  Love wins always, quantum energy is instantaneous, ego can only move at the speed of light.

You are really into this huh?  Are you serious that they are the type of people with bigger skulls?  I thought that was all fantasy.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:55:42 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:15:26 AM by Decksperiment

The Illuminati huh? My turn..

Met Kelly, wanted my baby, did'nt go there, not cause she was as dirty as coal.. but cause I knew her dad, and was friends with her step mum years before I met her.. She once said to me, 'F' (her hubby) is in a round table.. and I was like, oh, one of them that think they rule the rest.. when in reality his wife's out being the field mattress they promised every brother would have at least 10 of. Then I look at today's decimation of family values, think of the spider, the cat and the owl, knowing their true import, and say to myself, cant we just do what was done in the 13th century and burn these fuckers?

Cause these wars that everyone blames everyone else for are created by these 'illuminati', ie, freemasonry, jewery etc.. yes, there are a multitude more, but to me the illuminati is nothing more than medusa's head, so many (secret) societies all controlled by the same head, and since they CANNOT by LAW exist without a member of a royal family (by their own laws), then I can honestly say, yes, there are those who are illuminated enough to suggest anything knowing the outcome regardless of the victims choice's..

An example more deserving than any publicly available masonic book would be T.I.R.O (1927) - The true and invisible rosicrucian order.. This is probably the closest you will get to those illuminati

Edit: lol, if you'd like to get a wee bit closer, I can give you an illuminati's wife's number, pmsl.. she'd be up 4 it.. and I hope she fuckin reads this.. she killed my dog!!
gordoh

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:41:52 AM

Met Kelly, wanted my baby, did'nt go there, not cause she was as dirty as coal.. but cause I knew her dad, and was friends with her step mum years before I met her.. She once said to me, 'F' (her hubby) is in a round table.. and I was like, oh, one of them that think they rule the rest.. when in reality his wife's out being the field mattress they promised every brother would have at least 10 of. Then I look at today's decimation of family values, think of the spider, the cat and the owl, knowing their true import, and say to myself, cant we just do what was done in the 13th century and burn these fuckers?

Cause these wars that everyone blames everyone else for are created by these 'illuminati', ie, freemasonry, jewery etc.. yes, there are a multitude more, but to me the illuminati is nothing more than medusa's head, so many (secret) societies all controlled by the same head, and since they CANNOT by LAW exist without a member of a royal family (by their own laws), then I can honestly say, yes, there are those who are illuminated enough to suggest anything knowing the outcome regardless of the victims choice's..

An example more deserving than any publicly available masonic book would be T.I.R.O (1927) - The true and invisible rosicrucian order.. This is probably the closest you will get to those illuminati

Edit: lol, if you'd like to get a wee bit closer, I can give you an illuminati's wife's number, pmsl.. she'd be up 4 it.. and I hope she fuckin reads this.. she killed my dog!!

That's an interesting story. Although I had to read it twice to fully understand what you were saying. How and why did she kill your dog???
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:43:44 AM

They can feel your positive energy Dank
That's why they keep calling to you now go follow them to the enlightened world and all the things it comes with in that quantum entanglement

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:04:06 PM

That's an interesting story. Although I had to read it twice to fully understand what you were saying. How and why did she kill your dog???

Foxy had 'lipomus' lumps, fatty tissue, and being a chocolate doberman, previous owner chopped tail too short, and one day while she was having a wee pain moment, someone decides to medicate her with neflam, paracetamol, and valium. Why, cause she thought she needed put down. Never thought of asking anyone, just went n outright killed her..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:09:42 PM

You don't just join like that. They choose people who already have a position or the skills they need, just like the CIA is doing Cheesy

Learn the star ruby/saphire off by heart, then they will offer you something for sure.. just to stop you using it
misterpressman

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:47:48 PM

They can feel your positive energy Dank
That's why they keep calling to you now go follow them to the enlightened world and all the things it comes with in that quantum entanglement

Agree. There is a lot of video and write ups about the Illuminati. I think they are not what you think they are. New World Order, yes, but I think they are in it in a good way. Not the bad things they do on movies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: