Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 08:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 6703 times)
Layers318

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

I tried explaining cryptocurrency to a couple of my colleagues in my community but they find it hard to understand. What I did was, I opened my accounts to them, showed them the value of the coins and how it can be used to purchase things. At that point, I was able to get them to understand after we continued our conversation on cryptocurrency. 
It is always necessary to back your lessons with facts and evidence. People tend to understand concepts when they are backed with evidence and made more practical. Cryptocurrency and the Blockchain consist of fundamental concepts which is easily understood in order to increase its patronage and hit the mainstream.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethan Argu

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Yeah its hard to understand for those people who have enough knowledge in digital. Some old people dont have any interest in digital world and some are did not believe in how earn in bitcoin they say that you cant earn in bitcoin because of loack of knowledge they didnt know how it works. So  before you in in this industry you need to study first before start in bitcoin.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
faceoff97

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
The truth is that the technology behind the Crptocurrencies is so complex. But the cryptocurrency should not be appearing as conplicated since this would not attract more people to engage with it. It should be simple and easy to learn, people should be oriented that having the cryptocurrency will make more secure and better mean of transferring funds. People should be attracted to use it to use as a form of payment for their daily activity. A simple kind of wallet can make them understand the simplicity of the cryptocurrencies. Having wallet that is user friendly will attract people and made them understand the use of crypto. You might check some wallet like "HODLER wallet" it has Clear design and default configuration allowing you to easily send and receive cryptocurrencies

███ Bitsgap.com - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]
Portfolio Tracking | 25+ Exchanges with One Interface | Free Arbitrage
quocsi

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

The concept of talking about electronic money is really confusing if you have no knowledge of it. I think if you want to understand it, you can read the posts on this forum. Also you can learn it through the media. Join the telegram groups talking about electronic money and conduct conversations with them to better understand the concepts of electronic money. Electronic money is not too difficult

bloodyvio

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

to be honest to me is very difficult
too complicated and too many zeros behind zero
for us here it's definitely easy and understand but for those who are new in the crypto world, of course it's not easy
and to run nodes or mining it is definitely difficult for newbies

feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

If someone is really want to understand cryptocurrency it is not difficult. Only in your mind has a negative thought that crypto was difficult to understand. In the beginning it is quite complicated but if you learn it even little by little you will be able to understand and you can say that doing and understanding cryptocurrency is just easy. 

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Coin_trader

Activity: 896
Merit: 513

FILIPINO Translator

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency is so difficult to understand for the newbie but if you carefully study that space you will understand it and you would love to be here since it is not just giving another knowledge but it would give you a prolific investment that would surely change your life.

LOOKING for a good SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN
Peashooter

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

For people who first heard the word cryptocurrency, it will be difficult to understand especially if they are not so techy people. Once they learn about it and experienced sending and receiving coin, they will know the basics and just a liitle more studies, they will certainly be familiar with it.
Right, some people they are ignorance about in cryptocurrency especially who lived in rural area and if you tell them about in cryptocurrency they didn't understand it is difficult for them, it's better to give them knowledge and information as guide to make them easy to understand and to get more better about the background of cryptocurrency.

_Crypto made easier than cash

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
DES_MX

Activity: 185
Merit: 13

Acceleration. Blockchained

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

I'm sure, in the event we would like to study absolutely nothing is far too complicated for people like us, it's possible after we primary learn this crypto foreign exchange most of us will probably claim it truly is complicated although soon after most of us fully grasp this crypto foreign exchange absolutely nothing is complicated, the idea is most of us avoid getting care-free to know.

junglist.massive

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Actually you don't have to bother explaining that, you’ll just look like a geek and your talk will just be a breeze because your talk is considered boring. You must know who you are talking to, there are many people who have closed themselves to crypto because of stigma and public opinion.

░███▄
                   ░██████
                    ▀████▀

░▄███▒          ▒███▄▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒  ▄██▄   █████▒
    ░█████▒ ██████ ░█████▒
    ░█████▒  ████▀ ░█████▒
     ▒██████▄    ▄██████▒▒
      ░████████████████▒▒
        ░███████████▒▒▒
            ░▀▀▀▀▀▀
KuBitX████████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██████
██  ██████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
████████
finzyoj

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

The impression of most of the people outside the crypto world is that, cryptocurrency is a scam and mainly used by fraudsters. So the first approach is to debunk that notion before you even go further to explain what crypto is all about.

Well it is true that crypto is difficult to understand,  for the new generation it is easy to adapt in whats the in demand right now but for those who are living without internet,  who do not have social life are the one who are hard to please and give chance  for bitcoin to understand.

Some of the time those who have lack of knowledge spread false rumors to have colleagues in doing panick selling. But the main things to understand bitcoin is when to hold,  what we should do in some cases we will encounter and of course never lose hope that everything will be okay .

▄
                ▄███▄
               ▐█▀  █▌
               ██▄▄▄██▄
              ▐████████
              ▐███▀████
              ▐██▄  ███
            ▄▄▐████████ ▄
           ███▒███████▀███
           ████▀█████▀▐███
           █▀   ▄ ▀░▄   ▀█
                █   █
               ███████
             ▄▄██████▀▄██▄
     ▄▄▄   ▐████████▐██████   ▄▄
    █████▐██████████████████▒████▄
    █████████████████████████████▌
..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..
█████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ████████
                    ,▄▄
                  ╓██████,
                 '▀▀███████Ç
                     ▀▀██████▄
                        ╙██████▄,
                          ╓██████▌
                        ╓█████████▌╖
             ,╓╖@@@@╖╓,▓████▀  `▀███╖
           ╓╫▓▓▓▓╨▓▓▓▓▓@▒▀╜       ╙███
         ,╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖          ▐██
         ║▓▓▓▒▒'  ▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓▒          ╙▀█
       ░╫▓╜`     ╜╙╙▒╜▒▒▓▒
         `               ╙╙
       ,,▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
      ,▄███▌╙╫╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜"
     ▓████▀`   `````
     ╙██▌`
GOLDMA
.ICO JULY12th,2018   ENDS OCT12th,2018..
Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper
                  ▄███▌▄
              ▄▄██████████▄
             ██████▀ ▀▀█████▄
            ██████      █████▌
           ▄██████▄    ███████▄
           ▀██████████████████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▐▌    ▄▄    ▄▄    █
            █    ▀          ▄▀
             ▀█           ▄█
               █    ▄▄    ▀
                ▀▄      ▄▀
             ███▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▌
       ▄██▌  ███████▄▄██████▌  ▐█▄▄
      ████▌  █████▀▀  ▀█████▌  ▐████
     █████▌  ██████ ▀▀ ▐████▌  ▐█████
    ██████▌  ██████ ▐▀  ████▌  ▐█████▌
    ▀█████▌  █████▄▄  ▄█████▌  ▐█████▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jcmansah7

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Well not really just like any other field of business has its rules and regulations cryptocurrency investment has its rules and guides which you need to know before you can start engaging in all sorts of trade and other things relevant to crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
melallgarant2015

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

Crypto is only as complicated as you make it. Do you need to be able to understand economics or how the monetary system works in order to be able to use it? Absolutely not.
mel1978

Merit: 101

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Maybe at first you can even feel hard to understand the wallets of coins but if you are interested to know more about crypto because you are interested to earn you will feel easy as you will understand the content and details of coins and their projects on how to play wisely in the market of cryptocurrency.

GYM Ledger   //   The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
|      Join Pre-SALE      |      OCTOBER 1st      |
?            ??   FACEBOOK      ??   TWITTER      ??   TELEGRAM            ?
Mandarava

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

I still do not quite understand the many nuances about how the miners process the calculations and how these results of the calculations fall into the blocks. And many other things. But I don’t think that I don’t understand how Bitcoin works.
sheenaedago

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

I still do not quite understand the many nuances about how the miners process the calculations and how these results of the calculations fall into the blocks. And many other things. But I don’t think that I don’t understand how Bitcoin works.
 I think crypto is very difficult to understand for those people who are lack of wisdom and not shown any aspect of interesting on how to penetrate in the world of crypto. But for those who are eager to learn the strategy about the currency will take it easily to understand.

syntac

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

maybe we can use a way to hold seminars on a regular basis, so that people can better understand the meaning of bitcoin itself and so on. and they can feel the nuances of questions and answers when they feel they have difficulty playing bitcoin. with frequent seminars, hopefully they can be smarter and memorized and become rich people.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.