Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted posts on bitcointalk forum  (Read 1112 times)
Harry_Potter (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:46:05 AM

I send two pictures of cars (mustang) into this discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553162.420 about 9:20 PM and it was deleted.
Tell me W H Y.

Thank you !

I will be really happy if the person who deleted my posts will explain to me !

This is a discussion about cars, The topic is  "What is your favorite car", lot of pictures here and you deleted my cars, I see no reason. If I wrote something rude or vulgar, I understand, but I did just send a photo of mustang into discussion about favourite cars. So why don 't you delete all posts in this thread or even all this discusion. Why you delete my car??? I don't understand the reason.

I am really annoyed. Moderators delete posts randomly.

-----------------------------------------
it was this type, maybe moderator just don't like mustangs, but there are more worse cars which i don't like but i will don 't say others - look, that 's terrible, delete that post with this car because i don't like it
http://silodrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/08-retrobuilt-1969-mustang-fastback-fd.jpg
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 10:28:50 AM

I have a feeling we're not getting the whole story.

~BCX~

I have a feeling the whole thread could be deleted and it would still be fine.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:49:10 AM

The mod who deleted it was me. I deleted 3 of your posts, one was a low value post in an altcoin thread iirc, while the other two were two car pictures(you posted 3 total) in a thread called "What is your favorite carHuh??", not cars.
Also, based on your number of posts(including this OP and this one), close to a third of your posts(~29%) are in Off-topic.
I was trying to send you a subtle message that you should improve your posting habbits. Message failed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: