Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you want to buy with Bitcoin?  (Voting closed: June 25, 2012, 06:16:39 PM)
Books - 3 (3.3%)
Guns - 14 (15.4%)
Gold - 17 (18.7%)
Games - 12 (13.2%)
Other - 25 (27.5%)
Food - 11 (12.1%)
Clothes - 2 (2.2%)
Tools - 1 (1.1%)
Vehicles - 6 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 91

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $$ONLY FOR THE BTC RICH$$  (Read 2950 times)
flix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 06:16:39 PM

This marketplace is full of people trying to sell stuff for BTC... but there is a distinct lack of consumer demand. It would be much simpler for those few people who have a lot of Bitcoins and want to spend a few of them to just say what they want. Wink

I'm sure it won't take long for sellers to appear on Bitmit, Biddingpond, Bitcoin classifieds, etc, etc.. offering exactly what you asked for.

So if, and only if you are BITCOIN RICH and want to spend a few. Answer this poll and tell us your shopping list. The community and marketplace will be happy to oblige.

NO SELLERS PLEASE. This thread will be much more useful to everyone if only BUYERS post.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MelMan2002

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:10:36 PM

Ok - I'll go first.

I'm looking to buy either a Ford Expedition or a Toyota Sienna in the 2003-2005 range of models.  Must have less than 200k miles on it and no major issues.

I'm looking for a good deal.  My wife will tell you - I don't pay full price for anything.  I'm in no hurry to buy - I have about 9 months before a bigger vehicle becomes a neccessity.  Grin

I'm willing to pick it up anywhere in the western US (I live in Utah).  I guess I could look into delivery prices if it is farther away.

19F6veduCZcudwXuWoVosjmzziQz4EhBPS
cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 08:15:21 PM

This marketplace is full of people trying to sell stuff for BTC... but there is a distinct lack of consumer demand. It would be much simpler for those few people who have a lot of Bitcoins and want to spend a few of them to just say what they want. Wink

I'm sure it won't take long for sellers to appear on Bitmit, Biddingpond, Bitcoin classifieds, etc, etc.. offering exactly what you asked for.

So if, and only if you are BITCOIN RICH and want to spend a few. Answer this poll and tell us your shopping list. The community and marketplace will be happy to oblige.

NO SELLERS PLEASE. This thread will be much more useful to everyone if only BUYERS post.  Grin

Your poll is incredibly limited, quite useless actually. (no offense)

I spend thousands a month with BTC

I always need things like
Currency Exchange
Computer Hardware (mother boards, cpus, ram, hdd, every day stuff)

I would like to see more of
Tools
Clothing
Quality / Unique hand crafted items (Any Amish Here?)

likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:17:52 PM

Clothing

I had offered this along with other consumables (cleaners, food...)  last year, not one person even responded.

cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 08:21:14 PM

Clothing

I had offered this along with other consumables (cleaners, food...)  last year, not one person even responded.

I never saw it, was it real clothing I would wear everyday or just like Bitcoin logo shirts?

Like im talking clothes I could buy as a gift for my wife or kids
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:29:46 PM

Good call @cablepair! Tools!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:34:59 PM

I'm not one (how would I be typing this?...) but I live near a few. What kind of stuff do you want? The ones near me do excellent woodworking at extremely competitive prices. You think it up, they build it.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 08:40:33 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2012, 11:05:54 PM by paraipan

Good luck with your business and, as a side note, I didn't like you spamming me with some facebook group on PM

edit: flix has apologized in PM, btw I voted "Other" in this pool because it doesn't have the option "Food" that i'm interested in

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 08:50:29 PM

If you got something to sell for a good price, you will find buyers. BTC or not.
cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 09:17:07 PM

I'm not one (how would I be typing this?...) but I live near a few. What kind of stuff do you want? The ones near me do excellent woodworking at extremely competitive prices. You think it up, they build it.

thats amazing, I love stuff like that. I bought my wife a hand made Amish picnic basket, the craftsman ship us superior to anything I have ever seen and its all hand made with hand tools - to the smallest detail
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:23:36 PM

thats amazing, I love stuff like that. I bought my wife a hand made Amish picnic basket, the craftsman ship us superior to anything I have ever seen and its all hand made with hand tools - to the smallest detail
Most of the folks I deal with build entire bedroom sets, kitchen tables, chairs, etc. for about 1/3rd to 1/2 of what you would pay for an inferior product from IKEA or some shit. But you usually have to drive an hour to get there, commission it with a good drawing, and wait a few months for them to complete it.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
likuidxd

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:28:31 PM

Clothing

I never saw it, was it real clothing I would wear everyday or just like Bitcoin logo shirts?

I offered up my Amway IPO, which includes all of their partner stores.

Don't know if people had no use for it then, or flat out don't like Amway (lots of people don't) but they have a very large array of products. No bites

cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 09:31:13 PM

Clothing

I offered up my Amway IPO, which includes all of their partner stores.

Don't know if people had no use for it then, or flat out don't like Amway (lots of people don't) but they have a very large array of products. No bites

what exactly do you mean by IPO , some sort of purchase option?

Their partner stores sell all kinds of good shit, im sure lots of people missed it as I did
likuidxd

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:34:12 PM

Oops! IBO- Independant Business Owner

cablepair

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 09:35:29 PM

ahh gotcha
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:35:54 PM

This thread makes no sense. Does any one in the history of money exist that is 'only a buyer'?

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:53:15 PM

This thread makes no sense. Does any one in the history of money exist that is 'only a buyer'?
maybe not but there are people that are not buyers...

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:55:56 PM

Whom?

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 09:59:08 PM

Whom?

people that don't have enough to spend... people that are hoarding and not spending any bitcoins... people that have no interest in bitcoins apart from selling them as soon as they are mined... i don't know, those are just a few that i wouldn't call 'buyers' in the context of the OP

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
flix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 10:59:43 PM

Your poll is incredibly limited, quite useless actually. (no offense)

Yeah, I know.. but I was hoping people would just write their wishlists,a s you have done.

I spend thousands a month with BTC

I always need things like
Currency Exchange
Computer Hardware (mother boards, cpus, ram, hdd, every day stuff)

I would like to see more of
Tools
Clothing

Great stuff! This is the kind of reply I was looking for.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: