Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD OUT SALE 25% Discount Amazon E-codes for BTC, Gox, or LR. I go first  (Read 2079 times)
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:47:44 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2012, 06:45:37 PM by gamer4156

What would be the consequence for buyers if these do end up being stolen? Besides the obvious, would amazon have the authority to track where the shipments went and would there be potential legal action?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 04:56:37 PM

What would be the consequence for buyers if these do end up being stolen? Besides to obvious, but would amazon have the authority to track where the shipments went and would there be potential legal action?
The buyers would end up getting a lawyer letter to their homes if this were a scam.
newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 12:01:16 AM

You have been reported to the moderators for flaming my thread.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 12:42:00 AM

You have been reported to the moderators for flaming my thread.

Questioning the validity of your gift cards isn't flaming and is encouraged on the forums to prevent scammers.

I do find it very strange that these gift cards were originally purchased with a credit card. That means that someone had originally purchased a ton of gift cards and sold them for 75% or less than their value. I hope you can see why occulta is asking questions. Even though he does sell gift cards as well, I'm sure he's not trying to hinder your sales and is trying let people who are less knowledgeable about amazon gift cards know the dangers and risks they are taking.

It would be very helpful if you did mention how you obtained these gift cards, as it does look really suspicious. I will buy all of your gift cards + all gift cards you can obtain in the future if you can satisfy me that these gift cards aren't stolen, as that is one heck of a deal you've got going.

newdude (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 07:02:38 AM

As Ive said, 18 days of sales on here and not 1 person has said I've scammed them or sold them some bullshit. Will have more Friday or Saturday.
occulta

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 11:25:26 AM

As Ive said, 18 days of sales on here and not 1 person has said I've scammed them or sold them some bullshit. Will have more Friday or Saturday.

People are asking for a reason why you would be buying $1000 of gift cards on a CC, and then selling them on for $750.

Nobody cares you have 2 weeks of sales, or about the volume. I am not saying you are scamming, by not sending people the codes, i am saying there is seriously something fishy going on, and the Amazon rep i spoke with agrees. I didnt link them to your thread to keep attention away from this forum, but Theymos has told me its now OK to do so, as he agrees its very suspicious.

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 03:53:35 PM

Newdude has sent me a PM explaining how he gets these gift cards. It does not involve purchasing them with a credit card. Although it can't be proven this is how he gets these gift cards, it does appear to be a legit way and also a very good idea and would explain how he can sell these so cheaply.

He does keep mentioning nobody has said they have been scammed yet. I would like to remind people that when transactions are made on stolen credit cards, they usually aren't spotted by the owner until they receive their credit card statement, which for some people can be every 3 months. Credit card transactions can usually be reversed after 180 days and sometimes even longer.

occulta

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 04:29:12 PM

Newdude has sent me a PM explaining how he gets these gift cards. It does not involve purchasing them with a credit card. Although it can't be proven this is how he gets these gift cards, it does appear to be a legit way and also a very good idea and would explain how he can sell these so cheaply.

He does keep mentioning nobody has said they have been scammed yet. I would like to remind people that when transactions are made on stolen credit cards, they usually aren't spotted by the owner until they receive their credit card statement, which for some people can be every 3 months. Credit card transactions can usually be reversed after 180 days and sometimes even longer.

Whatever he has PMed you is total bullshit, he posted some of his codes as an example after someone redeemed them. I checked them out with Amazon and they confirmed they were purchased with a credit card. Many more lies to come i am sure

GPG KeyID: F5A703CC74E46E5D
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 30, 2012, 04:44:41 PM

WATCH OUT!

check previous threads of this user for some shady discussion, think to yourself how can he buy these codes @ less than 25% for him to be able to make profit.

also he is offering to go first??? so he obviously has nothing to lose. im calling SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73369.0

Many times people have asked where he gets his GCs, and this is an example reponse:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=73933.msg822396#msg822396
Jealousy is not a good look on you.
Lets see, $15,000 in codes in 2 weeks. Not one called me a scammer.
The SAME people that buy from you, bought from me. The EXACT same people.
Ask them am I a scammer.
I call you the jealous bitch that you are.
I call it how I see it.
This is the SECOND thread YOU have been the ONLY one to call me a scammer. You havent bought SHIT from me, yet YOU and only YOU called me a scammer. Occulta is the ONLY one complaining.
Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.
I welcome anyone to contact those that posted feedback in my postings and ask them.
While you sit here and TRY to sabtage me, I am selling more and more. About to sell another $5,000 today alone.
Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.
I am about making money, no arguing with some jealous idiot.

Stop talking out of your ass.
Your extremely hostile to your Potential customers.
"Lets see, $15,000 in codes in 2 weeks. Not one called me a scammer."
Uhhh, Buddy, Prove it, Your lying through your teeth, Nobody has posted In Your Favor, And everyone is against you, And your calling Us "jealous idiotic bitches"?

Turn down the aggro meter and talk like a human, Not a man whos flipping out over being called a scammer.
If you've made such an astonishing amount of money, And you have so many great customers. Then why will Nobody reputable back you up? Why is everyone attacking you? Why do you even care that Occulta is pointing out how ScamTastic what your posting sounds.
Your trying so hard to say "im not a scammer only occulta says im a scammer who has never done business with me" <---Then why should anyone listen to him? Why put up such a fight?

All you gotta do is have Anyone with a decent number of posts come in and say "yeah this guy is not a scammer, stfu occulta"
The bread and butter as to why your getting labeld as a scammer is this:
"Thank you all of my customers. You know who you are."

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: