Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Whammy  (Read 874 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 06:37:21 PM

Ouch!

Difficulty will take a huge jump up tomorrow and the price of Bitcoin is down.  Is ANYONE making money in mining today?  I suspect nearly everyone is running a negative now.  What can possibly turn this around?

If you are thinking of getting into mining, you are crazy dumb and love to lose money.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:38:28 PM

Good.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:54:04 PM

Ouch!

Difficulty will take a huge jump up tomorrow and the price of Bitcoin is down.  Is ANYONE making money in mining today?  I suspect nearly everyone is running a negative now.  What can possibly turn this around?

If you are thinking of getting into mining, you are crazy dumb and love to lose money.

Thank you Spondoolies Tech for helping me earn more BTC/day today than I did 11 months ago despite the huge difficulty difference!

Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:01:29 PM

I was making 1.5btc to 1btc a day for 3 months?  Total mined to date is close to 100btc (maybe 99btc).  At least BTC was worth more than it is today so I guess you didn't have much besides a ton of money sitting in SP's pocket?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: