Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 01:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality Quark Block explorer needed blockr.io purchased.  (Read 745 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:34:38 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 04:04:36 AM by digitalindustry

If you do this , contact me or post here.

Blockr.io was our primary explorer believe its being brought out to be closed down.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
dreamwatcher
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:48:04 PM

Hmmm... Cheesy

www.cryptocoinexplorer.com

http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com/sponsor

CCE 3.5 is in live development now, in fact there will be a version update tonight for the explorers using the public build of CCE 3.5. (cap,dime,elt,hbn)

pho and Blake are now sponsored and will soon be up or switched over in the case of Blake to CCE 3.5.

Mostly database improvements, but the "rich list" is being expanded to 100.

There are more features to be added to CCE 3.5. After CCE3.5 becomes official and the all the explorers are switched over, the rates for new explorers will go up.

CCE is two years old and I started with ABE and then designed my own software (CCE 3 and now CCE 3.5)

Anyway, you know who I am, just thought I would remind you.  Smiley
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:30:56 AM

Hmmm... Cheesy

www.cryptocoinexplorer.com

http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com/sponsor

CCE 3.5 is in live development now, in fact there will be a version update tonight for the explorers using the public build of CCE 3.5. (cap,dime,elt,hbn)

pho and Blake are now sponsored and will soon be up or switched over in the case of Blake to CCE 3.5.

Mostly database improvements, but the "rich list" is being expanded to 100.

There are more features to be added to CCE 3.5. After CCE3.5 becomes official and the all the explorers are switched over, the rates for new explorers will go up.

CCE is two years old and I started with ABE and then designed my own software (CCE 3 and now CCE 3.5)

Anyway, you know who I am, just thought I would remind you.  Smiley

Thank you will check out !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: