Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:19:20 PM

I still think everyone should coordinate a dump so that skip60 dumps his holdings.

You smoke too much wheat my friend

If you organize really a big dump, i can buy more and double my coins maybe

Will be waiting for it

By the way, sebsebastian can be a good make to organize the PR thing and we can donate him some also

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 10:33:29 PM

I still think everyone should coordinate a dump so that skip60 dumps his holdings.

You smoke too much wheat my friend

If you organize really a big dump, i can buy more and double my coins maybe

Will be waiting for it

By the way, sebsebastian can be a good make to organize the PR thing and we can donate him some also

"Meatless smoked meat" hahaha who buys this shit?
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:44:52 PM

I was watching and there always seems to be minimum of 2 transactions per block: http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/chain/ShadowCash

This must have something to do with how the POS works.  Any good place to read how it all works?  Is there any benefit to having a lot of coins in one address for staking, compared to having smaller amounts in numerous addresses?

Also what if we had a bot that makes a lot of transactions to itself all the time on the network.  Would this help create more traffic to allow users to blend in better and remain more private?
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:05:43 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:23:33 AM by SebSebastian

Hey, so a lot of people have expressed interest in having the code formally reviewed and contributing in order to make this happen. TrollsRoyce has arranged a review and made a post on ShadowTalk with the details and a donation address for the reviewer:

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit

As regards PR, it's really nice to see so many people willing to donate/contribute. We've got a few details to iron out, so we'll get back to you in the next day or two at which point we'll get some kind of formal structure in place to allow people to donate and vote etc. as to how best to put the funds to use. We've been planning a giveaway on /r/darknetmarkets (reddit) for some time, so that's probably going to happen in the next week or so. If you'd like to donate towards it here's the address: SSjELKHZPHupNSYTkJ1akSpUgjWtx9fpkC. The idea is that it'll incorporate in-wallet messaging in some way so as to avoid the usual abuse that giveaways/faucets get (and get people installing and trying out the wallet). I'll post more details on ShadowTalk in the next few days.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:11:27 AM

I was watching and there always seems to be minimum of 2 transactions per block: http://shadow.blockexplorer.cc/chain/ShadowCash

This must have something to do with how the POS works.  Any good place to read how it all works?  Is there any benefit to having a lot of coins in one address for staking, compared to having smaller amounts in numerous addresses?

Also what if we had a bot that makes a lot of transactions to itself all the time on the network.  Would this help create more traffic to allow users to blend in better and remain more private?

I actually like this idea. Could set a script so that it varies the amounts, makes a diff address each time
 And also does changes from shadow to sdc sdc to shadow. That way there is alot of tx's to hide behind.
Pline

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:15:45 AM

Also what if we had a bot that makes a lot of transactions to itself all the time on the network.  Would this help create more traffic to allow users to blend in better and remain more private?

I actually like this idea. Could set a script so that it varies the amounts, makes a diff address each time
 And also does changes from shadow to sdc sdc to shadow. That way there is alot of tx's to hide behind.

Yeah, or even there could be an option in everyone's wallet, called "mix" or "mash" or something.  And you click a button and it goes to work sending a bunch of SDC and Shadow around to yourself.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:41:41 AM

bot/script would need lots of entropy/randomness…

child_harold

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:44:00 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 01:05:21 AM by child_harold

Also what if we had a bot that makes a lot of transactions to itself all the time on the network.  Would this help create more traffic to allow users to blend in better and remain more private?

Yeah, or even there could be an option in everyone's wallet, called "mix" or "mash" or something.  And you click a button and it goes to work sending a bunch of SDC and Shadow around to yourself.

the wallet could perhaps perform these tasks more discreetly in the background, again with high levels of true random.

child_harold

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:00:14 AM

Hey, so a lot of people have expressed interest in having the code formally reviewed and contributing in order to make this happen. TrollsRoyce has arranged a review and made a post on ShadowTalk with the details and a donation address for the reviewer:

As regards PR, it's really nice to see so many people willing to donate/contribute. We've got a few details to iron out, so we'll get back to you in the next day or two at which point we'll get some kind of formal structure in place to allow people to donate and vote etc. as to how best to put the funds to use. We've been planning a giveaway on /r/darknetmarkets (reddit) for some time, so that's probably going to happen in the next week or so. If you'd like to donate towards it here's the address: SSjELKHZPHupNSYTkJ1akSpUgjWtx9fpkC. The idea is that it'll incorporate in-wallet messaging in some way so as to avoid the usual abuse that giveaways/faucets get (and get people installing and trying out the wallet). I'll post more details on ShadowTalk in the next few days.

This is great news!

So two donations for the community to support!

1) to the code review, performed by a colleague of Peter Todd based on Todd's recommendation (Todd posted in this thread a 3 or 4 pages back). This will be a review of the highest possible caliber performed by one of the most gifted individuals working in this space. There will be no doubt about the quality of Ryno's (our) product following this review. Pls give even a small amount. It all counts and reflects well on us.

Far better one thousand $1 donations than one $1000 donation.

2) donate to a darkmarket giveaway. simply put, GENIUS. Give what u feel comfortable giving to entice some very savvy users to sample the ways of the Shadow.

Thanks SebSebastian.

ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:26:47 AM

This is great news!

1) to the code review, performed by a colleague of Peter Todd based on Todd's recommendation (Todd posted in this thread a 3 or 4 pages back). This will be a review of the highest possible caliber performed by one of the most gifted individuals working in this space. There will be no doubt about the quality of Ryno's (our) product following this review. Pls give even a small amount. It all counts and reflects well on us.

2) donate to a darkmarket giveaway. simply put, GENIUS. Give what u feel comfortable giving to entice some very savvy users to sample the ways of the Shadow.

Thanks SebSebastian.

Great. Willing to contribute. Have some >300 SDC 'spare' on cryptsy which I will pledge. Will be send once details / addresses are clear.

On that note: the darknet giveaway: should we package a few full wallets with bootstrap etc loaded with nnn sdc/ shadow in each and give away download url's to select people to speed things up plus ensure the give-away is not just requested to an exchange address and dumped but a wallet is at least seen / a transaction shadow -> SDC is forced to even get to the point of sending sdc to an exchange and maybe contributing to changing ones mind and joining in the shadows?

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
child_harold

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:35:40 AM

This is great news!

Thanks SebSebastian.

Great. Willing to contribute. Have some >300 SDC 'spare' on cryptsy which I will pledge. Will be send once details / addresses are clear.

On that note: the darknet giveaway: should we package a few full wallets with bootstrap etc loaded with nnn sdc/ shadow in each and give away download url's to select people to speed things up plus ensure the give-away is not just requested to an exchange address and dumped but a wallet is at least seen / a transaction shadow -> SDC is forced to even get to the point of sending sdc to an exchange and maybe contributing to changing ones mind and joining in the shadows?

ozkraut: both donation addresses have been posted. Seb posted the darkmarket giveaway donation addy above and the code review addy is linked in http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit
(also posted above)

Thanks for your donation! Everybody give what u can/feel Smiley

ozkraut

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:52:11 AM

This is great news!

Thanks SebSebastian.

ozkraut: both donation addresses have been posted. Seb posted the darkmarket giveaway donation addy above and the code review addy is linked in http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit
(also posted above)

Thanks for your donation! Everybody give what u can/feel Smiley

Cheers I missed that. Went straight to Cryptsy but Wallet is offline. No funds out atm. How long has that been going on? Couldnt get to the blockexplorer either. Do we have a problem ? Smell a fork.....

Pline

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:16:53 AM

It did fork the other day. I don't know how bad it was or if its worked its way out now.  Many users had major syncing issues and I was on a forked chain for a while. Network weight seems kind of lower than normal at about 108,147 right now.  Its usually higher.  Block explorer has been down too.  Crypsty's wallet has been down for days.  I don't bother with them anymore because last time it took them like over a week to fix it.  User Mullick is the guy who fixes the Cryptsy wallet, he posted in this thread couple weeks ago.  Anyways hope there isn't a bad fork going on right now.
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:12:31 AM

It did fork the other day. I don't know how bad it was or if its worked its way out now.  Many users had major syncing issues and I was on a forked chain for a while. Network weight seems kind of lower than normal at about 108,147 right now.  Its usually higher.  Block explorer has been down too.  Crypsty's wallet has been down for days.  I don't bother with them anymore because last time it took them like over a week to fix it.  User Mullick is the guy who fixes the Cryptsy wallet, he posted in this thread couple weeks ago.  Anyways hope there isn't a bad fork going on right now.

My wallet looks good. Didn't check it last night.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
Pline

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:45:19 AM

My wallet looks good. Didn't check it last night.

Yeah for anyone having syncing issues, just go to help then debug window, then click on console tab.  Then type rewindchain 249000 , then press enter and leave it for a bit.  Thanks to dadon for that one.
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:40:14 AM

Hello girls,

I see that few of you constant round in a circle, rather use that energy to spreading the word about the SDC.

If you get only one new user it will be a success.

btw, I found this, I think CST=Coolstoryteller sent request to them. This could calm down all of us, and would shake XMR trolls(devs)!

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=551

We must be patient.
In next few weeks we could get few major reviews of important crypto guys. Thats what we need.
If we need to pay them, I'm IN!

Do not fall for panic attacks of skip60  Cheesy

I wish you all happy new year, and rise of Shadow!
ozkraut

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:37:00 AM

Hello girls,

I see that few of you constant round in a circle, rather use that energy to spreading the word about the SDC.

btw, I found this, I think CST=Coolstoryteller sent request to them. This could calm down all of us, and would shake XMR trolls(devs)!

We must be patient.
In next few weeks we could get few major reviews of important crypto guys. Thats what we need.

Oh no. Will certainly not. A lot of quiet accumulation going on.....

drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:47:58 AM

Hello girls,

We must be patient.

Oh no. Will certainly not. A lot of quiet accumulation going on.....

What exactly happened except that we have the best anon coin and a bad price?

Here, in just a week happens so stirring feelings and overturning the view that normal would not remain indifferent   Grin
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:25:03 AM

hello SebSebastian,

Related to PR; beside darknetmarkets (reddit) giveaway, i believe it is better we also vote for the idea below

whive

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:45:37 AM

I think Shadow Devs and Community have done a good job with this project thus far, however my free advice(having no SDC) is that you guys review and consider joining http://www.supernet.org.

My reasons:

1: You will find ready customers therein for your Shadow anon service.
2: You will access other services and technologies being built in crypto 2.0.
3: SDC will not loose anything other than the time integrating SuperNet into the wallet which should be easy peasy for SDC Devs.
4: Most importantly you will have access to a wide array of dev talent that can only improve SDC.
5: Lastly SuperNet is one of the few Crypto platforms that has gained value during this bear market.

Please note you won't need to share any source codes or critical SDC resource throughout this process.

SDC is the best Anon island at the moment use this leverage to join the internet of blockchains Crypto 2.0.

Supernet has about 9 months development ahead of Blocknet with 300+ participants on slack http://sprnt.slack.com ...

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: