Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:40:43 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 07:51:43 AM by LongAndShort

This project needs more devs and less of the gimmick crap... You all know i'm quite blunt and frank at times. I'll remain consistent and state an observation.

Gimmick is sneaking into this project...again.
The ShadowBay is not viable or feasible in the current state of its team makeup! Just be realistic about what you expect and what you encourage others to expect about that kind of gimmik crap this early. (My message to the community)

The team clearly stated it is looking into ShadowBay as an idea from the mass of the shadow community. But most people here, a week later started to change that story and started saying its happening within a month or so. (making me vomit) Personally i don't see it as something that will be viable nor will it be close to completion this year.  Its a gimik that most projects tried to use to justify price increase. It was and has always been driven by communities who think they know what they want and need. And i fear that its a pipedream of most to become a launchpad to "the moon". It is not a launchpad in this case and never will be unless there is sufficient talent, resource and motivation to fund devtime to completion. Besides, the core is not even working consistently across all platforms yet.

Many of you may think we need it now but i argue that its fools errand and that we do not. You will burn out the current team then the project will die.... I will stake my life on that!

Ryno, Techno need and want more devs interested in the tech. Not the gimmick shit most of you want to justify a rise in value.

The focus here should be recruiting dev talent and appealing to them. Leave the gimmick wet fart to xc, xst and the rest of those trash communities please.

The review will be good but not for what most of you think it will be good for.. It should not justify some price rise... It will and should be considered to be ip added to the project. It should be considered as somewhat of a tarmac paved road for devs to understand and be exposed to the tech. This is great tech that not many people in this field know about yet. Professionals want white paper facts, stats and cohesive reports on the tech. They have no time for promises, gimmicks and communities of trader only, influenced decisions. The focus here should be dev talent and exposure not through gimmick but through cold hard stats and facts!

The cold hard truth is; I can easily tell that the devs are burnt out already. The tech is great and the future is possibly extremely bright. However, the project should be put into beta mode so that it is very clear that the wallet is not completely bug free. Which, as you all know, it isnt. There should be a dev entry point and i strongly advise time and effort be focused less on gimmick bullshit and more on crawling before we walk and by that i mean focus more on ryno, techno's support. They need more devs and the tech needs more debate and scrutiny.

There is to much pressure on them to serve the trader and not enough support for them to actually go back and refine what they already have so it actually works.

I'm appalled that the marketplace has taken place of file voice and video support. Kim Dot Com and the rest of the world is going to show you just how important and relevant that stuff is, to both devs and mainstream.

Anyhow..thats my rant. I just encourage you, the community, to go back and rehash this whole marketplace stuff and the expectations you are laying on it.
I and anyone with half a nut can see this projects foundations have not yet been finished. It wont handle any kind of weight and its fast becoming yet another house of cards; doomed to join ranks with the rest of the ditched projects that actually had potential in this space. Because, as you know, its insanity to see the same moves and decisions being made and expecting it to be any different to them.

xst have tor implemented, anon sms, and just released a new 3d wallet. xst wallet and block is rock solid. your coin have nothing beside broken block, lockup wallet and nonsense ring signatures no one bother want to know, this is probably the wallet is lockup because of cheesy ring signatures coding. a code reviewer which is not qualify to be one. oh, and no adoption. your coin is deem to die soon.

Come back and talk to us when you actually have anonymity in your blockchain. Because until then, you are just like every other scam trash project shill who has .5btc volume and 5 zeros at the beginning of its price. Full of hot air with an incompetent team and community.

stealthcoin anonymity through Tor and google... hahahahahahahhahahah
stealthcoin wallet took 9+months to get a "rock solid wallet" when it does nothing different to any other pos coin. Yeah good job!

Thanks though, for posting here after so long. Allowing us to demonstrate, yet again, what a bunch of muppets you guys  at stealthcoin still are. And for that, i thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
St3baS

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:07:52 AM

This project needs more devs and less of the gimmick crap... You all know i'm quite blunt and frank at times. I'll remain consistent and state an observation.

The ShadowBay is not viable or feasible in the current state of its team makeup! Just be realistic about what you expect and what you encourage others to expect about that kind of gimmik crap this early. (My message to the community)

The team clearly stated it is looking into ShadowBay as an idea from the mass of the shadow community. But most people here, a week later started to change that story and started saying its happening within a month or so. (making me vomit) Personally i don't see it as something that will be viable nor will it be close to completion this year.  Its a gimik that most projects tried to use to justify price increase. It was and has always been driven by communities who think they know what they want and need. And i fear that its a pipedream of most to become a launchpad to "the moon". It is not a launchpad in this case and never will be unless there is sufficient talent, resource and motivation to fund devtime to completion. Besides, the core is not even working consistently across all platforms yet.

Many of you may think we need it now but i argue that its fools errand and that we do not. You will burn out the current team then the project will die.... I will stake my life on that!

Ryno, Techno need and want more devs interested in the tech. Not the gimmick shit most of you want to justify a rise in value.

The focus here should be recruiting dev talent and appealing to them. Leave the gimmick wet fart to xc, xst and the rest of those trash communities please.

The review will be good but not for what most of you think it will be good for.. It should not justify some price rise... It will and should be considered to be ip added to the project. It should be considered as somewhat of a tarmac paved road for devs to understand and be exposed to the tech. This is great tech that not many people in this field know about yet. Professionals want white paper facts, stats and cohesive reports on the tech. They have no time for promises, gimmicks and communities of trader only, influenced decisions. The focus here should be dev talent and exposure not through gimmick but through cold hard stats and facts!

The cold hard truth is; I can easily tell that the devs are burnt out already. The tech is great and the future is possibly extremely bright. However, the project should be put into beta mode so that it is very clear that the wallet is not completely bug free. Which, as you all know, it isnt. There should be a dev entry point and i strongly advise time and effort be focused less on gimmick bullshit and more on crawling before we walk and by that i mean focus more on ryno, techno's support. They need more devs and the tech needs more debate and scrutiny.

There is to much pressure on them to serve the trader and not enough support for them to actually go back and refine what they already have so it actually works.

I'm appalled that the marketplace has taken place of file voice and video support. Kim Dot Com and the rest of the world is going to show you just how important and relevant that stuff is, to both devs and mainstream.

Anyhow..thats my rant. I just encourage you, the community, to go back and rehash this whole marketplace stuff and the expectations you are laying on it.
I and anyone with half a nut can see this projects foundations have not yet been finished. It wont handle any kind of weight and its fast becoming yet another house of cards; doomed to join ranks with the rest of the ditched projects that actually had potential in this space. Because, as you know, its insanity to see the same moves and decisions being made and expecting it to be any different to them.

xst have tor implemented, anon sms, and just released a new 3d wallet. xst wallet and block is rock solid. your coin have nothing beside broken block, lockup wallet and nonsense ring signatures no one bother want to know, this is probably the wallet is lockup because of cheesy ring signatures coding. a code reviewer which is not qualify to be one. oh, and no adoption. your coin is deem to die soon.

Come back and talk to us when you actually have anonymity in your blockchain. Because until then, you are just like every other scam trash project shill who has .5btc volume and 5 zeros at the beginning of its price. Full of hot air with an incompetent team and community.

stealthcoin wallet took 9+months to get a "rock solid wallet" when it does nothing different to any other pos coin. Yeah good job!

Thanks though, for posting here after so long. Allowing us to demonstrate, yet again, what a bunch of muppets you guys  at stealthcoin still are. And for that, i thank you.

*LongAndShort Drops the Mic*
hack_

Activity: 501
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:23:50 AM

Source still doesnt build, starting to worry about this coin.
St3baS

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:27:18 AM

Why doesn't it build? It worked fine for me?
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:11:22 AM

Thanks though, for posting here after so long. Allowing us to demonstrate, yet again, what a bunch of muppets you guys  at stealthcoin still are. And for that, i thank you.

yes, other scam coins going to copy 3d xst wallet because it look good and rock solid so they know it wouldn't lock them coins up with broken chain. solid wallet and solid anon take time, it's not going to rush out with cheesy coding with broken wallet so the team can do the dumping

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:25:40 AM

Solid wallet and solid anon take time.

Agree. XST has made slow progress, but at least when something is released it is real quality.

This is why the Dev is not rushing the full Anon solution. It will take time, but ultimately be the best.

Personally, I have SDC and XST in my portfolio. Just more XST as it was my first coin.

All the best.

G.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:27:44 AM

~

Thanks though, for posting here after so long. Allowing us to demonstrate, yet again, what a bunch of muppets you guys  at stealthcoin still are. And for that, i thank you.

yes, other scam coins going to copy 3d xst wallet because it look good and rock solid so they know it wouldn't lock them coins up with broken chain. solid wallet and solid anon take time, it's not going to rush out with cheesy coding with broken wallet so the team can do the dumping

Hahahah "cheesy coding", is that a technical term? Please stop - you're making a massive tit of yourself.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:30:13 AM

The old Pos system is what causes the issues and nothing else, it has always been stated that there lays the issues. Inherited from blackcoin!

Next.. stealthcoin is rubish so is their toxic community. I think you are about the only one left that hasn't got that yet so the joke is on you i guess. The fact you are coming to a different thread to talk about stealthcoin is laughable especially when stealthcoin the worst project in the anonymity space.

Keep posting and you will just get deleted you are full of piss and wind and its always the same incompetant, misinformed garbage from a child with little understanding..
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:34:24 AM

Solid wallet and solid anon take time.

Agree. XST has made slow progress, but at least when something is released it is real quality.

This is why the Dev is not rushing the full Anon solution. It will take time, but ultimately be the best.

Personally, I have SDC and XST in my portfolio. Just more XST as it was my first coin.

All the best.

G.

xst hasn't made any progress because it doesn't have the dev talent, full stop! It tried to rush stealthsend out by november which was a complete scam and was exposed for it. The brief for it was not even researched properly.
Sms relay is not apart of the blockchain and i don't see anything stealth about stealthcoin in the slightest. You have to have progress to have slow progress...

You may think we all forget but we dont. GL with that
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:41:19 AM

Could you post your errors if any because in case you didn't realise, every exchange you see sdc for sale has built from the same git as you are trying.
https://github.com/SDCDev/shadowcoin

Instructions:

https://github.com/SDCDev/shadowcoin/tree/master/doc
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:43:40 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 11:28:29 AM by StealthCoin1

The old Pos system is what causes the issues and nothing else, it has always been stated that there lays the issues. Inherited from blackcoin!

Next.. stealthcoin is rubish so is their toxic community. I think you are about the only one left that hasn't got that yet so the joke is on you i guess. The fact you are coming to a different thread to talk about stealthcoin is laughable especially when stealthcoin the worst project in the anonymity space.

Keep posting and you will just get deleted you are full of piss and wind and its always the same incompetant, misinformed garbage from a child with little understanding..

denial, denial and denial then start to deleting post and the scam keep going on with lockup wallet and broken chain with cheesy ring signatures. refer to my first post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg10651167#msg10651167

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:47:22 AM

Buzz off kid! Aint nobody got time for your dribble.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:08:56 AM

denial, denial and denial then start to deleting post and the scam keep going on with lockup wallet and broken chain with cheesy ring signatures. refer to my first post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg10651167#msg10651167

Learn English before you try and argue effectively.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:23:42 PM

Back to business...

Signature Competition

We're thinking of running a signature design contest for Shadow similar to this one.

What info/links do you guys think need to be incorporated into the design?

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:28:39 PM

lol. Xst silly children make me laugh. They try to compare the powerful and techs of SDC with their scammy hyped stealthcrap. It's so funny  Cheesy
But the main treasures of this project are people working here

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:05:59 PM

Back to business...

Signature Competition

We're thinking of running a signature design contest for Shadow similar to this one.

This is important to show in a short and beautiful signature everything that make ShadowCash a unique technology

So what do we need to show ?

- Anonymous coin (with ring signature)
- Beautiful HTML wallet
- Mobile apps

- Next : Market

... ?

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CharlesIss

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:14:14 PM

wow this coin has alot to offer. It's being slept on. Price should be much higher than it is.
Tulsene

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

..|..

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:20:28 PM

Back to business...

Signature Competition

This is important to show in a short and beautiful signature everything that make ShadowCash a unique technology

So what do we need to show ?

- Anonymous coin (with ring signature)
- Beautiful HTML wallet
- Mobile apps

- Next : Market

... ?

- shadowchat ?

wow this coin has alot to offer. It's being slept on. Price should be much higher than it is.

buy some Wink
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:01:08 PM

Anonymous Send
Anonymous Chat

Shadow 暗影: Anonymous Zero Knowledge Cryptocurrency  

child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:32:11 PM

MORE NEWS!

1.3.1.0 is on git!
Now with in-wallet block explorer!!

building windows now

thx St3baS

Man this Team has greater depth than I realized!

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: