Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:40:45 AM

This is a big deal and as big a deal as it is, it's just the beginning.  Happy to hug and hold my meager 5k and look for opportunities for more.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedge

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:40:51 AM

Another river in the flow! Cool
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:41:53 AM

My god. A thing of sheer beauty.

Amazing work SDC Team. The community loves you Wink
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:43:00 AM

Wow great work!

koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:50:16 AM

So, ShadowSend V 2.0 is like the upgraded version of the code that xst copied? Shocked those guys will be so mad xD

Way to go Devs, nice to see you are ones of the best the Crypto World has, the wallet feels amazing, pretty neat!

You mean Shadow is the best.

I'm wating for the Billion Dollar market cap
Enthef420

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:57:51 AM

Very pretty wallet.  Grin

Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:01:00 AM

So zk-snark integration into shadowsend and voice, video and chat features are next? Will voice, video and chat functions be decentralized or centralized?
Great looking wallet by the way. My goodness, great release.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:06:31 AM

Wallet looks AWESOME!!  I'd like to make a suggestion.  If possible, which it should be since this is HTML 5 and you can do it with CSS, make the vertical scroll bar on the right visible on every page.  I hate it when pages jump side to side.  For example, the Overview page has a scroll bar but the others do not so as you flip tabs the wallet interface moves.  Other than that, great job!

Can we build custom interfaces for the wallet by tweaking the CSS and HTML?  If so, it would be cool to offer a contest for some different themes.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:30:20 AM

https://twitter.com/00Smurf/status/517893842910314496
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:23:03 AM

FYI.  I run most of my wallets on an old XP system and when I run the new client, I get an Application Error. "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000001d). Click on OK to terminate the application"

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:46:26 AM

Devs, you should collect all publications at the OP

I am incredibly impressed with the latest developments...I can not find the right words for this

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:57:45 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 07:24:46 AM by LongAndShort

Wallet looks AWESOME!!  I'd like to make a suggestion.  If possible, which it should be since this is HTML 5 and you can do it with CSS, make the vertical scroll bar on the right visible on every page.  I hate it when pages jump side to side.  For example, the Overview page has a scroll bar but the others do not so as you flip tabs the wallet interface moves.  Other than that, great job!

Can we build custom interfaces for the wallet by tweaking the CSS and HTML?  If so, it would be cool to offer a contest for some different themes.

What version of the wallet are you running? Because i have all of what you are suggesting in the way of scroll bars using a windows version.
And with regards to the theme competition its a great idea and yes one day we will be able to change theme and we might even be able to make our own custom themes as you already know the options have really opened up

They have built a robust platform to build on i love the idea of being able to custom make a theme this is so exciting..

I'm sure a competition is not out of the Question one day

Personally now id like to see some juicy features like another layer of anon transacting and encrypted file and voice transfer Smiley  I would  love to see them able to top up on their  features so they can justify a healthier market cap so VC are then motivated to come along and fund the dev projects. Devs gotta get paid and regonised too Smiley

Great job shadow devs and great job community for supporting them Smiley this is going to be an exciting few months/years..Shadow Economy here we come Smiley
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:03:50 AM

Really good looking wallet i must say.

Knowing of all the hard work and skill required to build a stand alone, desktop HTML5 wallet, all praise must go to the developers involved .

But, this is a 'cryptobrowser?'  So it is not a desktop wallet as such? Clarification required.

It is a BIG task to create a HTML5 wallet and one that requires great skill on the developers part.  
Other than I/Ocoin, this will be the only other crypto coin wallet i will instal.

Great works guys.  Keep it up.
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:22:20 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 07:50:00 AM by ffmad

Really good looking wallet i must say.

Knowing of all the hard work and skill required to build a stand alone, desktop HTML5 wallet, all praise must go to the developers involved .

But, this is a 'cryptobrowser?'  So it is not a desktop wallet as such? Clarification required.

It is a BIG task to create a HTML5 wallet and one that requires great skill on the developers part.  
Other than I/Ocoin, this will be the only other crypto coin wallet i will instal.

Great works guys.  Keep it up.

it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI using Chromium  Smiley

Like that you can use every functions of your old wallet, but with a much better Interface, with more functionnalities

Have you already tried the ShadowChat ?  Cool (so great to use)

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:28:35 AM

Lets make some buzz! https://twitter.com/ChristBKK/status/517932094526205952
cudido

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:38:50 AM

IMHO best wallet of all cryptocurrency
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:49:08 AM

Introducing Shadow, the wallet experience will never be the same.

After more than 500+ developer hours, we've completely reworked the Satoshi client framework from old and busted into the new hotness. Our initial goal for this release was to create a user and developer friendly experience, while keeping privacy a cornerstone of the project. We believe we’ve succeeded and our new interface is the foundation that will shape the future of the Shadow ecosystem.

Shadow resembles more modern application frameworks both on the frontend and the backend. We’ve taken a different approach to our privacy counterparts at DarkWallet. Instead of building a wallet into a browser framework, we’ve built a browser framework into a wallet.

The entire front end is written in HTML5/CSS3/JS using QtWebKit widgets and C++. The result is a more interactive and streamlined Shadow experience for the end user. We've made sure not to put passwords or anything insecure in Javascript or Html, so your information is just as safe as the prior client. To our knowledge, this is the first “cryptobrowser” to hit the scene. Although there isn’t actual web browser functionality, the application framework is there to build applications that run on top of the Shadow network. In the future we’ll be releasing a ShadowSDK for interested developers and entrepreneurs.

The new interface includes all of Shadow’s previous innovations: dual key stealth addresses (ShadowSend), encrypted messaging (ShadowChat) and our simplified payment verification system (ShadowLite). It also includes UI improvements on existing CoinControl technology.

Our next step for the will be integrating the new interface into our mobile line (ShadowGo) as well as adding features to improve upon the new interface.

Coin Control

Q: What is Coin Control?

A: When you send coins to someone else, the Shadow client randomly chooses which of your addresses will send the coins. With coin control you can choose exactly which of your addresses will be the sending addresses. More specifically which of your unspent outputs will be the sending inputs. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144331.0)

In this release, we’ve moved coin control to the front end to make it easily accessible to the end-user.

ShadowChat

Shadow’s advanced P2P encrypted messaging system is back with a massively redesigned front end. The new interface is more modern and user friendly. Unlike other messaging platforms, ours has no central server routing messages; everything is encrypted end-to-end and P2P. Setting up a new conversation with a friend, colleague or business associate has never been easier.

To get started you’ll need an address and a public key.

1. Create an address
     1a. Your public key will be created 

That’s it! Share your address and public key with your desired counterpart and begin communicating privately and securely.

To begin a conversation with someone, you’ll need his or her address and public key.

1. Select the “ShadowChat” tab and click “Start Conversation”
     2. Enter their SDC address into the “address” field
     3. Enter their name or alias in the “name” field
     4. Enter their public key into the “public key” field
     5. Select the “Start conversation” button

All done! You’ve successfully created your first ShadowChat conversation! Enjoy chatting knowing that “Big Brother” isn’t listening in!

ShadowLite

The product of over 400 developer hours - our Simplified Payment Verification system is still going strong, reducing sync times by orders of magnitude. To take full advantage of “thin mode” use the following directions:

1. Close your Shadow Client
     2. Open up a text editor (Sublime, TextWrangler)
     3. Enter the following:
          a. thinmode=1
          b. thinstake=1
          c. thinfullindex=1
     4. Save as shadowcoin.conf in your Shadow directory
          a. Windows
                    i.    C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\ShadowCoin (Vista and 7)

b. OSX
                    i.    ~/Library/Application Support/ShadowCoin/

c.  Linux
                    i.    ~/.shadowcoin/

5. Reopen your client

Done! Your client should now be in “thin mode” and you can enjoy the benefits of a shorter sync time, while still securing the Shadow network.

Shadow’s Future

When we started working on the interface, we wanted to develop a friendly experience for the end-user. While a unique user experience is commendable, we saw an opportunity to develop a platform that also made it easier for contributing developers to work with; something absent from other crypto-currency projects. This is when the wallet development shifted and became framework development. We believe we’ve succeeded on both fronts with our latest release.

In the future, we’ll be releasing a digital distribution platform like GooglePlay to allow developers to create apps or games for the platform using a ShadowSDK that takes full advantage of Shadow’s privacy technology. This will allow for an entirely new generation of privacy-focused zero knowledge applications.

ShadowSend 2.0 (SS2)

Research and development is well under way for our upcoming ShadowSend update. Our dedicated privacy technology developer, “tecnovert”, has been successful in implementing the latest advancements in zero knowledge cryptographic primitives. Rest assured, our unique implementation will be unrivaled.

ShadowChat v2 Update

The voice, video and file attachment ShadowChat update was pushed back so we could focus on the core framework. Our decision to focus on the core will increase long term usability for ShadowChat and provide a better experience for the end user.

Thanks to our Community!

Ultimately, our work here gives Shadow one the strongest foundations in the cryptocurrency space and will support the building of a new Shadow economy, not bound by prior programmatic restrictions. Our community is also equally important to that foundation. We want to give a big thanks to everyone in the Shadow community for sticking with us during our last development cycle, everyone that helped contribute to and test this release. It was no doubt the single biggest effort made towards the project. Without your support this release would not have been possible. We look forward to shaping the interface based on the community’s feedback!

Downloads:

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:54:19 AM

FYI.  I run most of my wallets on an old XP system and when I run the new client, I get an Application Error. "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000001d). Click on OK to terminate the application"

come into irc #shadowcah on free node. We can help you out.
myyuxuan

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:59:56 AM

shadow systerm,i like

We are the first!--DACRS (Distributed Autonomous Corporations RuntimeSystem)+dsKYEj7rMxGw151ab4YGhfhiBAXq1aSna6

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! Vy8GzHu8x95cwHBrtsB2bRbrWQW4ApjZ2y
BitNet(VPNCOIN)第二论赠币:Vy8GzHu8x95cwHBrtsB2bRbrWQW4ApjZ2y
4M8B

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:50:44 AM

Downloaded new GUI ... I'm in love !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: